Sinful Sunday Shenanigans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent forward and breathed the sweet, earthy smell of Erica's excitement. My face was just about in her open cunt. I heard her gasp when my tongue pressed against the wet slit. Her juices were even sweeter than I had imagined and I wanted to slurp them up, but I realized that my so-called reputation as a master muff diver was at stake and thus only licked softly around the outer lips of her open, inviting pussy. Her groans of pleasure told me that I was doing the right thing and I felt her hands play through my hair, her nails raking my scalp.

I suddenly flicked my stiff tongue across her clit and she pushed her eager crotch into my face while her fists closed painfully in my hair. "Fuck yeah; lick my hot clit..." she whispered breathlessly. I did, with small, light, slow anti-clockwise circles. I felt her thighs shivering on either side of my head and I heard her breathe faster.

I sank my middle finger deep in her wet cunt, while I continued licking and when my finger was well lubricated with slick pussy juice, I removed it. Then I moved it in tiny circles around her sphincter and felt it involuntarily pout at my touch. I stopped licking and murmured, "Relax, I won't hurt you." She obeyed and my finger easily penetrated her ass. She uttered something between a groan and a sigh. Her asshole was warm and tight around my finger.

I resumed licking her clit while she made soft mewling sounds. I continued for a few more minutes, licking faster and harder while I fucked her ass with my finger.

"Oh God, It's sublime. Please don't stop now. I'm so close... I can feel... I'm gonna cum," she moaned while pushing my head into her cunt. I lifted her up to my mouth using the finger that was knuckle deep in her asshole.

"Oh God, I'm cumming NOW!" She shouted. Erica's whole wet juicy cunt was in my mouth and I felt her clit throbbing against my spearing tongue while her asshole squeezed my finger just as I started gulping down the abundant flood of sweet pussy juices.

I looked up and slowly withdrew my finger from her tight ass. She lowered her legs and I slowly crawled across her until we were face to face and then I kissed her deeply. She kissed me back, enjoying the taste of herself on my lips.

When we had caught our breath she said, "As soon as my heartbeat gets back to normal, we'll take care of your earlier request. Sandra was right to brag about your pussy eating expertise, fuck, you're great! I never knew that it could be so absolutely heavenly... especially when you stuck your finger..."

"That my dear, is part of the secret," I answered smugly and rolled onto my back next to her.

Part III - Request granted

Together we lay languidly on the bed; I with my arms contentedly above my head and Erica with her head on my chest and her arm casually draped across my stomach. The soft, late afternoon sun that washed over us added to the feeling of drowsy contentment.

"You're suddenly quiet. Having regrets?" she wanted to know.

"Nope, not at all. I was just wondering what other things you and Sandra discuss."The regrets would come later, I thought.

"C'mon, I said I was sorry. Forget about it, please. I shouldn't have betrayed the confidence. Anyhow, her comment was meant as a well deserved compliment."

I wanted to laugh out loud – we had just betrayed Sandra in a much bigger way. Strangely, I didn't feel particularly guilty at the moment, but I knew that the self recrimination would set in soon enough. I still couldn't believe what I was doing.

Actually, I should have gotten dressed and headed home, but I knew that I just had to taste that last piece of the forbidden fruit. Curiosity killed the cat... I was also curious to hear what else my dear wife had said about my abilities as a lover.

"Really, I'm not pissed off about it. Tell me what else she confided in you." Every man likes hearing how good he is in bed, whether he wants to admit it or not.

"She said that your cock is about average size..."

Thanks a million. That was a tidbit I could certainly do without.

"... She also said that you know how to use it. "

I snorted.

Erica quickly added: "I think she's just spoiled, "because I think your cock is pretty big and especially thick." To confirm her comment, she held my semi-erect shaft in her slender fist. Her touch immediately brought on a new tumescence. I looked at her face and then followed her gaze down across my stomach to where my erection rose a full hand's width above her clenched fist; her thumb and other fingers did not quite meet around the circumference of the veined shaft. My cock head was a deep purple-red and shiny with precum.

"She also says that you have quite a bit of staying power and that you are a considerate lover, minding her needs above your own. A man after my heart; few men are that considerate, you know. Usually it's just wham-bam- thank-you-ma'am. Shall we see if her assessment was correct?"

"Is this a challenge?" I asked, now even more keen to prove my wife's comments; call it a warped sense of loyalty towards her. Anything to redeem myself; it was pathetic.

I turned onto my side and once again admired her body. I played my fingers across her tits and watched in fascination as her nipples stiffened and darkened under my touch. I continued my explorations and lightly kneaded the firm orbs with my hands. Her stiff nipples were little balls of fire in my palms. She groaned contentedly.

My hand caressed downwards, across her flat tummy until it reached the tiny triangle of hair above her hairless pussy and then ventured further south and I cupped her warm cunt in the hollow of my palm. It felt soft and moist. My middle finger once again easily sank into the welcoming wet slit.

"Wow, it's great when you touch me. You are so tender. I need to feel your big cock in me now," she whispered and pressed me onto my back. "I wanna ride you."

Erica squatted over my crotch and I could see her erect clit where it protruded from between the swollen wet lips of her cunt. She took my shaft in her hand and expertly guided my cock into the wet cavern of her pussy.

As she sank down, I caught my breath as I felt the earthy heat envelop my length – millimeter by agonizing millimeter – until I was totally embedded in her pussy. At first, she sat motionless; with her eyes closed and head back. Her lovely mouth was slightly open and her tongue flicked across her bottom lip. Her hands were on my thighs, behind her and she was breathing faster. I reached up with both hands, cupping a tit in each and started kneading. I could feel her heartbeat. She moaned and started riding my cock.

"Your cock feels great in my pussy," she murmured as her rhythm increased. I bruised her stiff nipples with my thumbs and forefingers and she said, "Yeah, touch my tits... pinch my nipples. Oh yeah...do it!"

After a while, I removed one hand and moved it to her clit, and started massaging it with my thumb. She made that mewling sound again and then rode my cock with a new urgency.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again. I'm... I... I'm CUMMING!" she screamed and jerked as if electrocuted. I felt her hot pussy spasm around my shaft, milking my turgid cock.

She slowed down, opened her eyes and gasped, "Your turn. How do you want to fuck me?"

"I want to fuck you from behind," I answered unashamedly.

"You mean in my ass?"

I shook my head. Although I dearly wanted to fuck her ass, the uncertain tone and the look of shock in her eyes, made me answer, "No, just... you know, doggy-style."

"Mmm, yeah, I'd love that. It's so... animalistic," she agreed and dismounted before positioning herself on all-fours next to me.

Yet again she was open and vulnerable in front of me. The excited inner lips of her pussy protruded enticingly. I kneeled behind her, took my cock in my fist and shoved it expertly into her sopping cunt – all the way.

She caught her breath and pushed her ass back against my crotch. "Yeah, fuck me like that."

I didn't hesitate and started riding hard, my hands holding onto her well-shaped hips. My balls slapped against her wet pussy every time my cock sank into her juicy hole.

"Harder... fuck me HARDER!" she screamed and I thought that her neighbors would definitely hear. I obeyed and pumped vigorously into her succulent cunt. The quiet room filled with the wet slapping of my cock in her pussy. Her hand kneaded my dangling balls, then moved across my wet shaft and onto her throbbing clit.

"Ahhh... I'm going to.... Again... I"M CUMMING AGAIN!" She yelled and ground her hips into my crotch.

I too, was close and gave a final few pushes; I dearly wanted to cum inside her hot cunt, but that would have been tempting fate. "Ohh... fuck, here cums mine..." I groaned and just in time, I pulled my twitching cock from her drooling cunt. My cum shot in thick white ropes over the curve of her smooth ass. I pumped my cock in my fist, shooting spurt after spurt onto her creamy cheeks.

"God, that was great," she sighed as she rolled onto her back. I lay down on top of her, she wrapped her legs around my ass and kissed me deeply. I could feel the magnificent hot stickiness at the place our crotches touched.

"I better get going," I said as my eye caught the alarm clock on the bedside table. It was later than I realized.

"Wait. I've still got a birthday surprise for you," she smiled mischievously.

What now? I thought and rolled over to look at her.

Part IV - Ben's Birthday surprise

Exhausted, I placed my hands behind my head and lay back on the pillows. I watched in fascination as Erica jumped up from the bed and walked towards the door. Her soft tits and lovely ass bounced as she moved and the late afternoon sun bathed her in a golden light.

"Just wait here, I'll be back in a jiffy," she called over her bare shoulder and smiled impishly.

What surprise could she possibly still have for waiting me?I've had my fill of surprises for one Sunday, I thought. I was totally exhausted – drained – and starting to feel a little guilty.

I must have dozed and the next moment, as if in a dream, I heard Sandra's voice, "Nice day at the beach, Ben?"

My eyes flew open and I sat upright. There, only feet away, stood my wife, one hand on her cocked hip. My eyes didn't want to focus and I believed that she was glaring at me accusingly – or maybe it was only because I felt so damn guilty.

Caught red-handed! Feelings of self-loathing, self-recrimination and self-pity wrestled for dominance.

As a pathetic afterthought, I pulled a corner of the duvet over my crotch. Suddenly I felt embarrassed to be naked in front of the woman to whom I'd been married for 15 years! Suddenly my whole world was in turmoil – through my own carnal indiscretions; my own unbounded lust.

As my eyes started regaining focus I imagined a mischievous smile tugging at her mouth, while there was a sparkle in her blue eyes.

"Uhm... I... We... What are you doing here? I thought you were at the seminar?"

"Well, it's fairly obvious that I'm not, but as soon as I turned my back, the two of you are fucking like rabbits," she answered. Her tone was not quite angry or reproachful, there was something else – a quality I could not quite place, maybe because it was so totally out of place in this situation – something between teasing and mockery.

She sat next to me on the bed and crossed her long legs with a soft whisper of nylon stockings. I noticed that they were almost black, with a seam along the length of calf and thigh. Her short leather skirt rode up her smooth thigh. I absently noticed that the outfit was a bit inappropriate for a Real Estate seminar, but now was not the time forme to talk about inappropriate actions.

Sandra lifted the corner of the duvet and looked at my shrunken cock. "Shame, is it okay? It looks totally exhausted," she said sarcastically.

"Sandra, I... We've got to talk."

"Oh, but we are talking, Dear. Let's talk about the first thing that comes up..." she smiled and took my limp cock between her fingers. Involuntarily it jerked to life as she skillfully pulled the foreskin back with her thumb and forefinger. "Ah, that's better. Not totally dead yet."

I was speechless, stunned and afraid of the outcome of her games. She was too scantily dressed to hide a big kitchen knife somewhere and involuntarily the nameLorena Bobbitt flashed through my mind.

Through the corner of my eye, I noticed movement and when I looked past Sandra's shoulder, I saw a smiling Erica leaning against the doorjamb, arms casually crossed beneath her breasts. She was still naked. What the hell was going on here? Was this all some sex-induced hallucination?

"Erika? Sandra? What the fuck is going on here?" Something was amiss.

"You know that Sandra and I have been best friends since college," Erica answered. She nonchalantly entered the room and sat on my other side.

"Uhm, yeah?" I answered uncertainly.Where was this leading?

"Well, best friends share," Sandra interjected.

Suddenly everything fell into place. "You mean the two of you..."

"...Planned every detail, my Dear," Sandra completed my thoughts. "I told Erica about your fantasy of the two of us and another woman in a threesome. Erica wanted to be the 'other' woman if we ever made fantasy into reality. I honestly couldn't see why not, we know her well, and we both find her extremely sexy. Viola!" Sandra threw her arms in the air and I noticed that her blouse was semi-transparent. She was not wearing a bra.

"So, you returned early from the seminar-"

"No, dummy, there was no seminar. I slept here last night. I've been here all the time – in the guest bedroom."

"Did you... have you been watching us?" I asked incredulously. It all still seemed unreal.

"Oh sure." There was a mischievous sparkle in her eyes and she put her hand between her legs then held it under my nose. The familiar scent of her excitement was unmistakable. "Just smell how horny it made me watching you."

"Did you see..."

"Everything – from the start, even when you were in the shower. I had to restrain myself from bursting in here and joining you. When you started licking her pussy, I had to be content to stand in the doorway with my legs wide, fingering myself."

Good lord, I was certainly dreaming. There were no taboos between Sandra and I when it came to matters sexual, and we often discussed our wildest fantasies before fucking each other silly. I just never thought that this particular one would ever become reality. "And now?" I asked.

"Now, my dear husband, the two of us say: Happy Birthday." With those words she pulled her blouse over her head, exposing her heavy, full tits. Her areolas were bigger and lighter in color than Erica's. Her nipples were also shorter, but thicker. I reached out and cupped the familiar weight of her breast in my palm.

Meanwhile Erica leaned across me and took Sandra's other tit into her mouth. I looked on in wonder and felt my erection growing. My cock brushed against Erica's tit and without looking down, she encircled the shaft in her cool fist.

Sandra placed her hands on either side of her friend's head and pushed her away from her tit. She bent forward and kissed Erica ardently. I felt another hand close around my cock shaft – Sandra's. Together they massaged my rampant cock while their tongues explored each other's mouth. I wanted to close my eyes in pleasure but I was afraid to be missing even a millisecond of this sensual tableau.

As if by prior arrangement, the two women bent over my crotch and with long strokes their tongues licked my cock from bottom to top. When they reached the top they licked at the copious precum, before their tongues intertwined in another kiss.

"Ladies, if you keep this up, then... "I sighed, half reluctantly. I certainly had no qualms about cumming like this, but I had a feeling that they had something more exciting in mind.

They stopped and Sandra said: "Oh no. That load of cum is not going to be wasted like that. That one's gonna be just mine. C'mon, I want you to fuck me from behind andImean in the ass." I could hardly believe my ears. Christmas and Birthday all rolled into one!

"Are you sure?" I asked uncertainly. We had only done it a few times before and although Sandra always readily agreed to it, I thought that she was doing it for my pleasure only.

"Very sure. It's incredibly intimate. I am mad about it." She answered and moved onto all-fours.

"You never said," I answered in amazement.

"But I also want Erica to come and lie beneath me, with her head between my legs so she can eat my pussy while you fuck my ass."

Erica immediately turned onto her back and scooted eagerly beneath Sandra, saying, "With pleasure, best pal. I haven't tasted your sweet pussy since last night."

Again I was struck speechless. I could only stare at this picture through lust-filled eyes while the implications of Erica's words ricocheted through my brain.

"What about lube?" I asked after a long silence.

"Fuck me in my pussy first, I'm already soaking wet. There will be enough juice for lube," was her practical answer.

Without further ado, I positioned myself behind her round ass and lifted the short skirt. Just as I expected, she wasn't wearing underwear and her cunt was a lusty invitation at the junction of her spread legs. She was soaked; shiny strings of cunt juice ran from her pussy lips, down her thighs and onto the dark stockings.

I took my hard cock in my fist and thrust my hips forward. It felt heavenly as I sank into the wet heat.

"Oh yeahhh..." Sandra whispered and made her pussy more accessible by hollowing her back. Over her lowered head, I could see Erica's wide-open, wet cunt. She was busy playing with her clit and the soft lapping sounds were in perfect contra-tempo to the wet slapping sound of my balls against Sandra's cunt.

"Sandy, lick my clitty, please," Erica moaned in a little-girl voice. Sandra bent her head further and Erica lifted her long legs higher. When she started making those soft mewling sounds, I knew that Sandra had started licking her pussy. I couldn't see the action as Sandra's long honey – blonde hair covered them like a curtain. Thus, I gazed down to where my thrusting cock shaft was forcing Sandra's engorged cunt lips wide. Once I was certain that my cock was wet enough, I withdrew. The whole shaft and the smooth, purple head were covered with a thick coating of frothy cunt juice.

First I coaxed more of the thick sticky liquid from her open cunt with two of my fingers and then smeared it over her sphincter. The dark pink rosebud contracted reflexively under my ministrations. When I felt it relax, I thrust first one, then both fingers deep into her tight asshole. I heard Sandra groan pleasurably into Erica's wet pussy.

Carefully, I withdrew my fingers and moved closer with my greased cock. I pressed the purple-red helmet of my cock head against her puckered asshole and then slowly though firmly pushed forward. Her sphincter relaxed and welcomed my cock. With just the head inside her tight ass, I stopped, allowing her to adjust to the invasion.

She lifted her head from Erica's steaming cunt and said to me over her shoulder, "Push... all the way. Fuck, I'm ready for your cock. Please, fuck my ass. I want to feel your whole cock deep in my asshole, baby."

I didn't hesitate and with my hands firmly on her hips I penetrated her tight, hot ass completely, until my balls slapped wetly against her open pussy. When I started fucking, I felt a tongue licking at my dangling balls. I realized that Erica was busy alternatively licking my balls and my wife's open cunt. I was in heaven. For a while, soft grunts and mumbles, together with the wet sounds of enthusiastic sex were the only sounds in the room.