Singapore Hotties Ch. 05

Story Info
A horny Singapore girl gets in all her holes
6.1k words
51k
6
1

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met this horny looking Singapore Indian lady at aunty Noraini’s birthday party. Aunty Noraini was a Singapore Malay lady and she turned 45 last year. She held small celebration for her colleagues and friends at her bungalow in Paya Lebar Road. I was introduced to Julie, the Singapore Indian woman by aunty Noraini at the party. Julie was Singapore Indian woman in her late thirties. She had a slim and firm body with nicely proportioned feminine structures. The most attractive feature was her face and her lips that looked very horny. The moment I saw her, I felt like stuffing her sexy mouth with my throbbing cock. She had silky black hair that dropped a little over her shoulders. She had big eyes, sharp nose, and big lips, firm tits and a round butt.


Julie wore a green colored sleeveless Salwar, the traditional north Indian dress. Her creamy and tanned arms were very sexy. I was amazed when I had a glimpse of her underarms that had bunches of long black hair. The sight was damn erotic and I immediately developed a hard-on. The sight of her tanned arms and the jungle of black hair in her armpits were worth a million. I guess most of the male guest at the party were turned on too. Julie was a horny Singapore Indian hottie.

I sat in a couch that occupied a corner of the living room, when Julie came over with glasses on orange juice on a tray. She smiled at me, and bent herself to help me pick a glass. I looked straight into her eyes and dropped the glass that broke to pieces on the floor. She felt sorry and immediately started to wipe the juice that was on my pants. She was very close to me and I could smell her natural fragrance. It was erotic. I also had a good view of her armpits and its thick tuft of black hair. Julie noticed my hard-on.

“Is some one naked here?” she asked me.

“No, why do you ask Julie” I asked her and pretended to look around.

“Just saw the bulge between your legs” she said pointing to the big bulge between my legs.

“Yeah, your horny face and your unshaved underarms with its thick black hair, is the naked woman out here” I said pointing to her thick unshaved black hair in her armpits.

“Hmmm…you are funny, Richmond” she said and twisted her tongue over her sexy lips.

“What do you want to do to me armpits?” she asked and sat next to me and placed her hands on the bulge in my pants.

“Julie, I want to fuck your armpits and shag into its thick black hair” I said and kissed on her cheeks.

She raised her arms and circled my shoulders and I smelled her armpits. The scent was erotic; it was a mixture of her deodorant and her sweat. I kissed her hairy armpits and moved my lips all over the thick black hair.

“Your cock looks big” Julie said as I kissed the hair in her armpits.

“Its big, I know that Singapore women love big and fat cock” I told her.

“Mine is big too…” she said and I immediately knew what she meant. She meant that her cunt was big too that could easily take on a big fat cock.

I kissed her horny face and licked the thick hair in her armpits. We decided that we meet the following day in Julie’s apartment for a long fun. But I was extremely horny and I asked this horny looking Singapore Indian lady for a quickie to which she readily agreed. We both moved to a room that was near the storeroom and locked the door. There were a lot of guests and our departure from the living room was not noticed at all.

I sat on a chair and Julie hurriedly unbuttoned my trousers and pulled out by erect cock. She was amazed at its size and a soft moan escaped her sexy lips. The cock was almost 12 inches in length and it was thick. Like most of the Singapore Malay and Indian women Julie too loved big cocks. Her horny face, her tanned arms, and the dense black hairy in her armpits turned me on even further and my cock attained its fullest size in her warm hands. She used both of her hands to hold the base of my throbbing cock and began to lick the shaft from the base. When the tip of her tongue touched the base of my cock I had goose bumps all over my body. Julie’s face was a cock teaser and she was a pro in cock sucking. She moved her tongue from the base of my cock all the way to its head and flicked over my pee-hole before repeating the whole process all over again.

She held the base of my cock and let her tongue slide all over the throbbing shaft like pro. I was not for her slow teasing and I immediately wanted to stuff her mouth with my cock. I grabbed her head and rubbed my wet cock all over her horny looking face. Julie closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of my cock on her soft skin. I moved it all over her eyes, her nose, and her cheeks and around her sexy lips. I gapped open her lips with the tip of cock and rubbed the tip on her teeth. The feeling of her teeth on the tip of my cock was awesome and I felt like brushing her teeth with my hard cock. Julie moved her face still closer to my cock and she placed the bulbous cock head between her lips. The cock was too big for the mouth and the horny Singapore Indian hottie had to open her mouth to the fullest extent that was possible. Her mouth was wide open and I shoved my cock inch by inch into her waiting mouth. I managed to push slowly and the cock head entered her mouth. It was thick and big and Julie struggled hard to swallow the monster cock into her mouth.

My cock had to struggle to enter her mouth and the shaft rubbed against her teeth. Julie’s had her mouth fully opened and it was stuffed with a monster cock. Her cheeks bulged out in contours trying to accommodate the fuck meat. When my cock plunged into the pool of saliva in Julie’s horny mouth I was turned on and my cock grew a few more inches in her mouth stuffing Julie’s mouth completely. The sexy lips were tightly bound to the shaft of my cock, and I thought of it as her cunt lips. Julie kept gurgling and drools of her saliva rolled down out of her mouth to her cheeks. I held her head and guided her mouth over my throbbing cock. I slowly pulled it out and plunged it in again into her mouth as though I was fucking her cunt. Julie’s hot and saliva filled mouth reminded me that her cunt would be juicy too. I caressed her cheeks as I began to mouth fuck this horny looking Singapore Indian hottie. Slowly I increased my pace and my lubricated cock was now moving in and out of her mouth rather smoothly. Julie let out soft moans and choked at times when my cock hit her throat. She had her eyes closed and enjoyed the whole session.

Holding her head I fucked Julie’s mouth steadily and little faster by now. My cock was all slick and wet with her saliva and built up a huge load. I didn’t want to tell her that I was about to cum. She held my firm butt tightly as I kept ramming my cock in and out of her horny mouth. With a few more strokes my cock stiffened even further and the first shot of cum was in her mouth. Julie felt the taste and looked up at me. I smiled and pumped it without any pause. A huge load shot off from y hard cock and filled her mouth. It was in torrents and the hot cream overflowed in her mouth and drooled out in chains. Her saliva and my hot cum ran down her cheeks and I pulled my cock out of her mouth. Julie’s mouth was full with my hot cream and she immediately went into the toilet to clean her mouth and face.

Later at the dinner we deiced that we meet at her apartment the following day. The next morning I arrived at Julie’s posh apartment in Maryland Park. Her kids had already left for school and her husband was away in Indonesia on business. Julie’s answered the door and was in a sleeveless nightgown that totally revealed her tanned arms and the thick tuft of dark and long black hair in her armpits. I immediately hugged her and kissed on her horny lips and let my tongue run over her face. I sucked her lower lip and then her upper lip and darted my tongue deep into her mouth and enjoyed the every inch of her mouth. Julie dabbed her tongue on mine and we locked in a deep and passionate kiss for a log time. I pulled her nightgown off and Julie had no inner garments. Her thick pubic jungle caught my attention first and I settled down to pleasure this horny Singapore Indian woman with my tongue.

I threw Julie’s long legs over my shoulders and moved my face closer to her amazon pubic forest. The hair growth was dense that it completely covered her pussy lips and the slit. The fragrance was erotic. Her pussy throbbed continuously and the tuft of black and curly hair bulged up and down. I blew over the thick hair and the hair swayed smoothly.

“Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…” Julie moaned softly as the warm air swept over her thick pubic forest.

To begin my cunnilingus on Julie I first planted a strong and a wet kiss on her hairy pussy that electrified her body. She wrapped her legs over my head and pulled me onto her pussy. The kiss sent goose bumps all over her sexy body and I knew what this horny Singapore Indian lady wanted very badly. Using my fingers I slowly brushed her pubic hair onto one side to have a look at her pussy lips and the slit to her horny fuck hole. I moved the hair to the sides and found her pussy lips. This Singapore Indian lady had a pussy that matched those of Singapore Malay women. Julie’s pussy lips were long, thick and pouting. The thick and puffy lips extended down to her dark anus. Sure like most of the Singapore Malay women, Julie could easily take in a 14-inch cock easily into her cunt. She had a slim body but she had a big and deep fuck twat. She had a horny face that deserved a big cock too. The flowing cunt juices made Julie’s pussy lips moist. The upper labia pouted out and her clit was hidden within the folds. I electrified her again with another wet kiss. I moved my tongue over her thick pussy lips and moistened them with my saliva. My tongue meticulously moved around her cunt opening and licked her gently without any rush.

I held her thick pussy lips between my lips and nibbled them gently with my tongue, when Julie let out a lout moan. Her voice was erotic and it turned me on even more. I licked the dark areas of her inner thighs and moved back to her cunt again. The thick dark hair was all wet now and lay plastered to her skin. Julie’s big cunt was spread open with the black hair plastered to her skin. Her inner walls of her horny fuck twat were pink and warm. Her cunt throbbed for more attention and it wanted a thick cock deep inside. Julie kept moaning louder and louder. I nibbled her thick pussy lips and they bulged out inside my mouth. I brushed my lips all over her wet pubic hair and pleasured this horny Singapore Indian beauty immensely. I held her pussy lips between my index finger and thumb and moved it up and down in a circular pattern. This moistened her cunt walls even more and her cunt juices gushed out in torrents.

“Aaaaaauuunnggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaa…” Julie moaned louder and wrapped her legs tightly over my head.

I closed her pussy lips with my fingers and spread them out. Her cunt juice formed sticky threads between them when I spread them open. I slowly moved my fingers to her upper labia and spread it open to explore her clit. Her nice clit was hidden between the folds and I proded it with the tip of my tongue.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…” Julie grunted loudly when the tip of my tongue ran over her erect clit.

Her head fell back on the couch and her sexy mouth was open. Her voice was extremely erotic as it originated from her throat. I flicked my tongue over her clit and brought her close to her orgasm. But I did not want her to reach her climax that easily. I wanted to delay it and make her beg for it. But the horny Singapore Indian beauty was in a rush and she kept rocking her hips and ground her pussy hard on my face.

“Lick me to orgasm…don’t stop…faster…faster…” Julie groaned.

Knowing Julie’s urgency to orgasm, I once again sucked on her succulent pussy lips before turning my attention to her clit. I clipped her clit between my lips and flicked my tongue over it again and again. I reached up and dug into her hairy armpits. The long and thick tuft of black hair in her armpits was warm. I tightly grabbed the bunch of black hair in her sweaty armpits and kept flicking her clit with my tongue. It was a combination of pain and pleasure for this horny Singapore Indian beauty. I grabbed the hair in her armpits hard and she yelled erotically. She bucked her hips up and signaled her approaching orgasm. I nailed her clit with my teeth and nibbled it hard when Julie exploded to a shattering orgasm. The intense of her orgasm was great.

“Aaaaauuungnnngggguuunnggaaaaaaaaaaa…” Julie yelled that rocked the apartment.

Her body bounced and rocked for several minutes as the deep orgasm over took her body. Her moth was open and she moaned and grunted as she twisted her body. She pushed her hairy pussy on my mouth and kept it hard until the deep orgasm ebbed out. I let go her armpit hair that I grabbed while pleasured her clit. Julie let out a soft breath. She lifted her head and smiled at me.

“That was simply superb…” she said.

Julie’s pussy was wet from her cunt cream and my saliva. Drops of cunt cream glistened like pearls on the dark pubic hair. The cunt juices dripped down to her inner thighs and then rolled down to her dark anus making it wet. I carried Julie to her bed and dropped her on the soft cushion mattress.

She was spread eagle and the dark hair in her armpits and pubis turned me on at once. The rock hard cock throbbed for a long action.

“Julie I am going to fuck you hard…you are damn sexy and erotic” I said and covered her naked body with mine.

I kissed on her sexy and intoxicating lips and massaged her firm tits at the same time. I raised her legs up and pressed her knees to her chest. This gave me full access to her steamy cunt and her throbbing anus. I moved my fingers between the dark passage that lay between her cunt and her anus. Her thick pubic hair extended down to her dark anus and it was an awesome sight. I massaged around her anus as I kept sucking and licking Julie’s horny face. I wanted to fuck this horny Singapore Indian lady’s mouth at the same time as I fucked her big and hairy cunt. But this would mean I need two cocks.

I placed the tip of my cock at the moist entrance of Julie’s horny fuck twat and slowly pushed it in. The thick cock spread her cunt lips like a spear and moved in slowly. Her pussy was hot and wet and sucked in my cock like a quicksand. Though Julie had a big cunt like those of Singapore Malay women, it was hot, wet, and deep. She could take in 10 inches of my big cock in her cunt with no problem at all. Her thick cunt lips were stretched to its limits and my cock rubbed on her juicy cunt walls. The pleasure was many folds. I licked over her legs and caressed around her anus as my cock drilled her pussy. Her wet pubic bush brushed my crotch until my cock hit the hilt.

My balls lay on her throbbing anus and we remained in this position for a long time. Every second her hot cunt milked my cock and it grew by a few more inches inside her pussy and stretched it even further. Her upper labia were stretched too and her hard clit rubbed on my thick cock shaft. I dug under her shoulders and hugged her tight and began to fuck my horny Julie. Her intoxicating and horny face turned me like a wild man and I wanted to fuck her brains out and fill her cunt with my hot cream at once. But I decided not to do that but to fuck her slowly for a long time. Julie had a horny face and that was enough to keep my cock always hot and hard.

I raised myself and plunged back in and began to pound this horny Singapore Indian lady who matched a horny Singapore Malay woman. Singapore Malay women are known to be wild in bed and their stamina is such that they would stay fucking all night long. Julie proved that Singapore Indian women were no exception to that. My cock was all wet with her cunt juices and it slid in and out of her cunt easily. It rubbed on her clit each time and double Julie’s pleasure. Julie moaned and grunted loudly as my cock bored in and out of her big cunt. Her cunt walls pulsated each time my cock went deep inside and her thick cunt lips bulged in and out with each stroke. I pressed her legs hard and kissed her lips and slowly increased my pace. Singapore women love big and thick cocks and Julie loved my thick shaft that filled her cunt completely. Julie was in heaven and her moans got louder and louder. My drilled her pussy in and out and her juices sprayed all over her inner thighs.

“Yeah that’s it, fuck me even harder and deeper…aaaa…” Julie groaned as my cock pumped her hard.

I supported my arms on either side of her body and put my weight on them. I raised myself and pushed my cock as deep as it would go into Julie’s horny cunt.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…uunngggg” Julie yelled and bucked her hips up as my cock went even deeper inside her juicy cunt.

I fucked this horny Singapore Indian beauty with deep and hard strokes. Her thick pussy lips were stretched around the shaft of my cock like a spread flower. The warm cunt lips clung to my shaft and moved in and out with every stroke. Julie raised her arms gave access to her thick hair in her armpits. I buried my head in her hairy armpits and enjoyed its sweaty scent. This drove my lust even to greater heights and I pumped her cunt even harder. The erotic scent of her armpits drove me crazy and I fucked her really hard. “Oh yeah, that’s it…aaaaaa…uunnggg…aaaaaaa…yeah…” Julie groaned as my cock bored in and out of her cunt in a fast pace.

I ran my hands around her firm buttocks and squeezed the buns. I kissed her sexy lips and flicked my tongue over her nice teeth. My tongue went deep inside her mouth and tasted her warm saliva. The taste of her saliva, the scent of her sweaty and hairy underarms and her horny face turned me on more and more and I began to fuck Julie in frenzy.

“Oh yeah harder and harder…fuck me harder my baby…” Julie yelled.

Her cunt walls became warm and her moans got louder. I rubbed her hairy pubic mound as I kept up my pace of fucking Julie. I knew she was close.

“Fuck me harder and make me climax…fuck me harder…” Julie cooed and raised herself to suck in more of my cock inside her horny fuck tunnel.

I sucked her lips again and again and continued to pound her pussy. She hugged me tightly and screamed out as she was gripped by an intense orgasm. Her lips opened and her head swayed and her body bucked. Julie came in ripples and her cunt lips clung to my cock very tight. Her cunt juices rushed out and the sticky nectar moistened her pubic hair and drenched my cock. I did not stop fucking her even as she reached her climax. I went on fucking her horny pussy and Julie floated in an endless orgasm that she had never experienced in her life. I kept sucking her lips and slowed down my strokes and helped her to enjoy her orgasm.

I wanted to change position and fuck this ever-horny Singapore Indian beauty. I pulled my cock that was drenched with her sticky cunt juices. I held my cock in my hand and rubbed it over her wet pubic hair. The feeling was great. I asked Julie to lie on her stomach with her hands and legs spread wide. Her cunt was pressed on the soft sheets beneath. I let my hands roam over her firm and tanned butt. I kissed her lovely butt and her bare back. Julie moaned softly as my wet lips brushed over her sexy butt. I spread her butt wide and kissed on her throbbing dark anus. Julie’s anus was black and round. I dug my hand under her crotch and grabbed her wet pubic hair when Julie raised her butt up. I pressed it down and licked her smooth thighs and made them wet with my saliva.

I spread her legs wide and wrapped myself over her. I lay on top of her back and hugged her and slowly pushed my cock into her wet cunt. Her cunt was pressed on the sheets and it opened smoothly as my cock drilled through it. My cock slipped out of her wet fuck tunnel may times and I shoved it back inside. I kissed her ears and her cheeks as I forced my cock all the way inside her horny fuck hole. I spread her legs even wider to accommodate the huge fuck meat inside her fuck hole. She moaned softly and nudged her hips to make room for my cock inside her cunt. I hugged her tight and began to fuck Julie in this position. My cock was buried to its hilt inside her cunt. I pulled it out and plunged it in slowly.

12