Single Again Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers

Without putting the leash back on we walk back to the house. I am happy to see that he follows, although he does get distracted a couple of times. When we get back, Heather is looking over the railing. She has poured herself another glass of wine and is watching as we approach. "Someone looks like they had a good time."

"I figured he could use another walk and you had fallen asleep." She was wearing one of my t-shirts and her legs were bare. Pup barked at her till she bent down to pet him and then he rolled onto his back and happily let her scratch his belly. "Did you have a nice nap?"

"I feel much better now. You really wore me out."

I leave her outside with Pup and go into the kitchen to start dinner. I have just lit the oven when Heather comes back inside. I look out the window and see Pup playing in his little yard. "Do you know if I closed the gate? I don't want Pup to run away."

"I'll check." She looks outside and says "It's closed. Does it need to be locked too?"

"No, as long as the gate is closed it should be ok." Heather comes over and leans against the counter. I look at her a moment and it dawns on me how small she really is. Her face is quite beautiful with her large, round eyes and the way her hair seems to partially cover her left eye. I step over to her and give her a quick kiss. She looks at me funny.

"What was that for?"

"It just felt like the thing to do right there." She smiles and her eyes glow.

"I haven't had someone do that in a long time." She looks into her glass of wine. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." I get the chicken into the oven and start on the vegetables. It doesn't take me long to get everything done so we only have to wait on the chicken to finish baking. I grab a beer from the fridge and take Heather's hand to step onto the deck. I realize the sun is getting low and the temperature is dropping so I lead us back into the house.

"So do you have plans for our trip to the mountains."

Her eyes twinkle as she answers. "I have some very interesting plans. And you won't have to pack a lot of clothes for them." Her smile is mischievous.

I lean towards her and our mouths meet. It's a short kiss but very satisfying in an odd sort of way.

"John, what are your plans for after we go away? I mean for us. I know you just got divorced and I am not looking for a relationship just now. But I like you a lot. If you were older I would probably feel differently. I guess I just want you to know that I don't expect you to make any commitments right now. But I would like to stay around if you want me to."

"I gave it some thought earlier while I was walking with Pup. I would like to have you around. And just so you know, age doesn't mean anything."

"It does to me. I expect I am going to find someone that will get old with me. It's going to be difficult for that to happen between us. Plus I can't have kids and I'm sure that is something that you want. But I'm more than willing to make sure your baby making skills are top notch."

I laugh at that and kiss her again. "Now that that is out of the way, let's just think about having some fun."

"You better believe it," she says and laughs.

Dinner turns out pretty well and we talk about things in general till dinner is over. Heather is still wearing my t-shirt and I can see her nipples poking out and it is turning me on thinking about her not wearing anything beneath the shirt. When dinner is finished I start to get up, but Heather tells me to stay seated while she clears the table. I watch her as she puts the dishes in the dishwasher and when she bends over I realize she is not wearing any underwear.

"Checking out my ass again?" I realize she has stood up and is looking at me.

"I couldn't help it. It's a very nice ass."

She chuckles and comes over to sit on my lap. "I'm glad you like it," she says as she leans into a kiss. The kissing starts off calmly and I am just content to wrap my arms around her. After a while I decide to move things a little faster and move my hands down to her ass. My earlier observation is correct when I feel nothing but skin. Her mouth tightens into a smile when I make my discovery.

"What's so funny?", I ask.

"Nothing. I was just feeling so naughty sitting here in just your shirt. I was having some very interesting thoughts during dinner."

"Do you care to share them with me?"

"I'm already doing that." Our mouths meet again but this time the kissing is a lot more passionate. I squeeze her ass tightly and then on a whim spank her lightly. She moans slightly and I spank her again on the other cheek.

"You like being spanked?"

"A little." I spank her again and she moans again. The way she is sitting on me her bare pussy is on my thigh and I suddenly feel some wetness on my leg. Her kissing has become more serious and I can feel her heating up a little. I move my right hand between us and up her shirt to cup one of her small breasts. Her nipple is poking straight out and when I squeeze her tit she lets out another moan.

The next time I spank her it is a little harder and she lets out a little squeal and move her hips, rubbing her pussy on my leg. I am curious as to how far she will let me go so I spank her harder. She squeals again and wraps her arms around my neck stronger, pulling me into her. Her back is arched giving me a better target to slap her ass, so I slap it harder again while I pinch her nipple.

"Oh fuck that feels awesome. I need more," she pants at me. She starts to rise but I grab her tighter and spank her hard.

"I didn't say you could go anywhere yet," I tell her. She pulls her head back and looks into my eyes. I can see the pure lust in them. I reach down and grab the bottom of her shirt to lift it off. She raises her arms above her head and I toss the shirt to the floor. She is still staring at me after the shirt is pulled over her head so I spank her again. This time was harder than the others and she bites her lower lip. I start to wonder if she is challenging me so I pop her again. This time the sound echoes throughout the kitchen. She also let out a little moan and arches her back again to expose her ass better.

I check out her body and see that her nipples are poking straight out from her chest and her areola have turned a deep red color framed by pink skin where her tits have become flushed. I easily pick her up and tell her to bend over the table. I lean over her, rubbing my crotch into her ass and whisper into her ear, "Do you like getting spanked?"

She doesn't answer so I swat her ass twice, once on each cheek. Her only reaction is to bite her lower lip again. "Answer me. Do you like to get spanked?" She again doesn't answer, so I swat her again on each cheek, this time harder than the last. She lets out a small moan but still doesn't answer me.

I step back and stare at her ass. She is watching me over her shoulder, her back is arched and her ass is pointing straight at me. "Spread your legs," I tell her. She obeys immediately and I can instantly see how turned on she is. Her labia are spread wide in the classic butterfly you hear about so much. They are glistening with her wetness and are a deep red color. "You do like this. Feel how wet your pussy is."

Again she obeys and runs a finger slowly up her entire slit. When her finger touches her hard nub, her eyes close and her mouth opens in a silent moan. "Move your hand. It's up to me to make you feel good."

Her eyes open and the pure lust I see in them causes me moan to myself. I move behind her and kneel on the floor. I gently rub her ass and feel her push against my hands. I can smell her sex and move my tongue to the top of her opening, putting pressure on her clit before sliding back across her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh shit," she moans and I do it again, this time holding my tongue on her clit for a few seconds more. Again I push my tongue onto her clit and slap her ass with one hand before moving my tongue up her pussy. She moans louder this time and I feel a small rush of nectar on my tongue.

This time instead of just pressing my tongue on her clit I wrap my lips around it and flick her clit with the tip of my tongue. She screams in pleasure and then I spank her again. I continue to flick her clit and her moans and screams get louder.

"Fuck John, I'm going to cum. Don't stop, I'm going to cover your face in my cum. Don't stop. I'm so close. Oh fuck, oh fuck." And just as I feel her body start to tighten I release her clit and move back. "Oh you fucking son of a bitch." She violently tries to move her hips back but my hands on her ass keep her from moving. "Oh crap. Why did you stop? I'm so close you fucker."

I slap her ass hard and she whimpers. I can see her moisture running down the inside of her thigh. "Do you like getting spanked?" She again refuses to answer so I pop her again and run my tongue up her thigh, licking up the juice that is running down each leg. As I get to the top of each leg she arches her back even more to push her pussy towards my tongue, but I pull away before making contact.

I slap each cheek and asker her again, "Do you like being spanked?"

"Yes, fucking yes. Now give me my damn orgasm you fucker."

I slap each cheek again and tell her "Be nice or I'll get the spatula." She whimpers, but I'm not sure if it is the spanking or the threat. I hold that bit of info for later though.

"I'm sorry. No more cursing. But I need to cum. Please make me cum," she begs.

I spank her again and place my mouth around her clit and suck hard. "Oh," is all she manages to say before my tongue flicks her nub again. She whimpers and as my tongue flicks faster and harder the whimpers turn to moans. I pull her ass cheeks apart and push my finger against the rosebud of her ass, but it is very dry so I scoop up some of her natural lube and attempt again. I am still flicking her clit with my tongue and as her body starts to tense again I press my finger into her ass. The lube helps but it is still super tight.

Her body is quivering and I know that she is about to cum. I scoop more lube with my finger and press it into her ass again. At the same time I suck hard on her clit and I feel her whole body recoil as her orgasm releases. My finger sinks into her ass to the second knuckle and she screams. My face is suddenly flooded with cum and I have to pull back as some of it tries to go up my nose. Her body is thrashing all over the place. If not for my hands on, and in, her ass, she probably would fall to the floor, so I pull my finger out of her ass and gently lower her.

She slowly starts to recover, but every few seconds her body spasms again. I hold her close to me and reach for my shirt to try and cover her body. It takes her a few minutes before she can actually speak, but she finally says "I really like getting spanked, but I love what your tongue does even better." I just stare at her a moment and then we both laugh. To make things even funnier, I glance up and see the puppy slowly step into the kitchen. He looks slightly scared but after a moment he comes over and kisses Heather on the face.

"Looks like puppy wants to get into the act as well." Heather slaps my chest but laughs too.

"Sorry Pup, but you're just a bit young for me." She looks around and sees the mess on the floor. "Is that from me? I can't believe I just came like that. I thought earlier was intense but this was even better." Then her eyes focus on my crotch, which is tented from my extremely hard cock. "Looks like you need some help there."

"In just a minute, let me take Pup out and then I am all yours." I go to the kitchen door and let Pup outside to take care of his business. He runs right into his yard, barks at something out near the lake, takes care of his business and comes running back inside. He starts to head right for the puddle on the floor, but I scoop him up first and pull him away. Heather quickly grabs the dish towel and mops up the mess she left so that I can let the puppy down.

"I think we will need to wash the floor, but I have something else to do." She reaches for my hand and leads me into the bedroom and closes the door behind me. Without any hesitation she drops to her knees, yanks my shorts down and kisses the head of my cock. She tries to give me a blowjob but is having difficulty getting the entire thing into her mouth so she tells me to get on the bed.

With me lying down and her hovering above me, she has an easier time and is able to get most of my cock into her mouth. I can feel the back of her throat before she pulls off of me. She continues to fuck me with her mouth and gets me nice and wet before suddenly lifting herself up and impaling her pussy with my dick.

"Oh crap," I scream. Her pussy is sopping wet and hot. She rides me at a very quick pace, slamming her pussy down my crotch before lifting up till just the tip is still inside of her and then slamming herself down again. "Oh crap Heather, your pussy is amazing."

"You like how I'm fucking you? I know I like it. I can almost feel your cock in my stomach you're so deep. I want to feel you blow your load inside me and soak me in your sperm. Fill me up with your man juice."

"I'm so close. It's going to be huge. I'm going to fill you up like never before."

"Do it. Blow your load into my pussy. Come on. I want to feel you cum inside me."

After the amazing orgasm she had it didn't take long and after just a few seconds I grabbed her and slammed my hips up into her just as I blew my first load. It was every bit as big as I expected and was quickly followed by two more equally large loads. I yelled with each blow till there was only a trickle left and I let me hips settle onto the bed, still fully entrenched in Heather's pussy.

Feeling my hot cum shoot into her set off a small orgasm and when we both are done, Heather slumped onto my chest. I can feel cum leaking out of her and down my nut sack.

I move my fingers lightly up and down her back as we lay together catching our breaths. "That was amazing Heather."

"For me too. When I felt you start to cum it felt like a fire hose shooting inside of me. The pressure was amazing, especially since it's not your first one today."

"I've been holding in for a long time, so I have a lot to share."

"That's good to know. I hope you don't mind if I spend the night. I'm not sure I am in good enough shape to drive home."

"I thought we had decided that already."

"Well, we never actually discussed it so I just want to make sure."

"You'll get no complaints from me."

"I have to be out early though. I have to drive a couple around all day. And I'll call my friend to see if we can use her cabin. I'm sure she'll be Ok with it."

We lay in bed for a while cuddling and I felt my eyes start to close. I knew Pup would need another walk before I fell asleep so I gently shook Heather in case she was asleep.

"I'm awake. I'm just enjoying the moment."

"I need to take Pup for a walk before we doze off for the night."

"Doze off, it's early yet."

"Well, I'll be right back. We shouldn't be too long."

"Can I come with you?"

"Of course, I just thought you would like to rest for a bit."

"I'm not that old that I need a nap after every round of sex."

"Sorry, that's not what I meant, but you are pretty old."

I got a hard slap to the chest for that one, but she was laughing. "Be nice or I will go home."

"Would you settle for just the pretty part then?"

"I'll take it. Now help me find some clothes to wear. It's probably too cold to go out there naked."

It turned out to be a really nice walk. The conversation was easy and Pup seemed to really enjoy having two people to walk with. It is really dark outside and Heather and I stopped every once in a while to kiss. We walked for about an hour before heading home and decided to sit outside. Heather was sipping her wine and I had a glass of bourbon as we relaxed.

"It's really nice out here. I think this was a good choice for you."

"Well I'm glad you showed it to me. I can't wait to be finished with the work inside, but it is going to be really cool living here in the summer."

"I'll have to visit once in a while. Just to make sure you are behaving yourself of course."

"Is that the only reason?"

"I'll admit to ulterior motives." We both laughed at that. "As a matter of fact, I'm feeling one of those ulterior motives right about now. Care to shower with me?"

We sprint into the bathroom, shedding clothes as we run. It takes a moment for the water to warm up, but so we heat each other up. Heather grabs my cock and quickly cleans it off, making sure all the soap is off before dropping to her knees to lick and suck the head. I am immediately hard but she stops and hands me the soap.

"Can you wash me please?" she asks. I take my time soaping her entire body, spending a great deal of time on her tits before taking the soap and cleaning between her legs.

"Go sit on the bench so that I can do a better job." She does what I tell her and spreads her legs wide. I can tell she's already excited because of the deep red color of her labia and her hard little nub. I rub the soap onto a wash cloth and move between her legs. She is staring at me as I reach down to wash her and her only reaction is a small squeal.

"I've never let myself be so open with anyone before. For some reason you bring out the dirty girl in me."

"I'm glad you are sharing. I know I'm enjoying this just as much." I rub the rough cloth across her clit and she whimpers again. "I love the noises you make. They are such a turn on."

After several minutes of washing her pussy I finish cleaning her lower body. I take the shower head and rinse the soap off her legs before turning it on her pussy. Her body jerks as the warm water hits her pussy and I change it to the massage setting. She leans her head back against the wall and pushes her hips forward to give me a better target. She starts moaning louder the longer I keep the water on her clit. Quickly the moans turn into a wail and her hips start to gyrate. She cums suddenly, her voice echoing loudly off the walls of the shower as she screams. After another moment she pushes the shower head away and sits breathing heavily.

"Holy shit. What are you doing to me? Nobody has ever made me cum like this. Where did you learn all of these tricks?"

"Krista was a very good instructor. That is when we were having sex. She was very vocal and knew exactly what she liked. Once we found out she was barren, her sexual appetite was incredible and we experimented with all kinds of different things. I'm glad to see that you appreciate them as well."

"I may have to thank her." She grinned evilly and added "I think it would be interesting to see her reaction when I thank her for everything she's taught you. I may have to photograph her."

"And run fast because I'm pretty sure it won't be a happy thing for her."

"You're probably right. But it might be worth it."

I thought about it but said "I don't think so. As much as I resent what happened, I think I'd just rather move forward."

Heather sat there staring at me for several minutes as I finished washing myself off. "You are a really interesting person. Most people wouldn't be able to move on so easily."

"It hasn't been so easy. I've just had a lot of time to think about it. Going through the last five years has been tough, especially this last one. A few months ago I realized I could make myself miserable by dwelling on it or be happy and move on. I decided on being happy."

"Well, I'm glad to hear that. Now I've got something to make you even happier." She steps out of the shower, towels herself off and goes into the bedroom. I'm not really sure what she has in mind, so I rinse myself, turn the water off and grab my towel before following her. I realize instantly what she has in mind when I find her in bed, her legs spread wide and her fingers playing with her pussy.

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers