Single Again Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing we do is get the important things like milk and bread, just to make sure we can get what we want. Next we get the fun stuff, like hot cocoa, snacks, beer and wine. We take our time so that we can warm up before we have to go back. The walk home seems to take a lot longer than the walk to the store. I'm sure a big reason is the load we have but it only took us an extra ten minutes.

After unloading I turn on the news to see what they are saying about the storm. They are telling us that the storm wasn't supposed to come as far south or east as they thought. And since it is supposed to stay cold for the foreseeable future it is unlikely that much snow will melt. Since our town doesn't have much in the way of snow removal equipment, it looks like we'll be stuck for a while.

"Boy, I guess it's a bad time to get my period," Judy says. I know she is trying to make a joke but she looks upset.

I'm thinking the same thing but I don't want her to know that. "Why do you say that?"

"Please, I'm not stupid. I'm sure this is exactly how you want to spend the next several days, stuck in a house with a girl having her period. And just so you know I'm just as disappointed as you are."

I pull her close to me and kiss her. "I'm not disappointed. We'll have time to get to know each other. We'll have fun if it kills us." She laughs and kisses me back.

"I do have another problem though. I didn't bring enough clothes to spend this much time away."

"I'm sure we can find something for you to wear. It may not be the sexiest thing in the world, but it doesn't matter to me. You can make burlap look sexy."

Her smile lights up the room and she kisses me again. We watch a movie, play some games and I make us a nice dinner. We talk a lot about our past and Judy explains her run of bad relationships. After dinner we watch another movie before going to bed. Judy takes a shower and I give her some privacy as I clean off the deck and area for the dogs to play in. The snow has finally let up, but it's deep enough.

When I finally go back into the bedroom, Judy is already in bed. "I was wondering when you'd be back. I thought you were avoiding me."

"You have to stop talking like that. I wanted to clear off the deck so the dogs could go out. I think we're going to have to take them out tomorrow. They are both a little wound up."

I shower, brush my teeth and get into bed with Judy. She snuggles up to me and we talk some more. After a while Judy lets out a huge sigh and becomes quiet. "Just so you know, I really wish things were different right now."

"I know you do. So do I, but stop worrying about it. There is nothing you can do to change things, so start making the best of it."

She lifts her head to look at me. She kisses me lightly on the lips and settles down. We finally drift off to sleep.

Early the next morning both dogs run into the bedroom and jump onto the bed. Judy and I both yell at the dogs to get out and start laughing. "I'm sorry, Maggie usually does that in the morning to wake me up. I guess I should have warned you about that."

"She didn't do that last weekend."

"That's true. But she also didn't get to run a lot yesterday."

I get out of bed and let the dogs out the back door. The both immediately run down into the yard. Behind me I hear a gasp and Judy steps behind me. "That has to be the most gorgeous view I've ever seen."

Looking out the back window all you can see is white and then beyond that the lake. It was breathtaking and we stand there looking out the window for several minutes. Judy moves to stand in front of me and I wrap my arms around her, just below her breasts. I nibble her ear and kiss her neck. Judy turns her head so that I can kiss her lips. I feel her hand move between us and she starts to rub the front of my pants causing my cock to grow.

I slide my hands up to cup both of her breasts. Her grip on my dick grows tighter and she moves her hand up and down. I know my restrictions but really want to take her right in front of the window. Eventually I move my hand under her shirt so that I can feel her bare tits. Her nipples harden and she moans softly into my mouth. Moments later her hand snakes its way into my pants and she starts to stroke my hard cock.

"This is such a tease," she groans. I want to slide my hand down but know that that is off limits. It takes a lot to restrain myself and I step back.

Judy turns around and wraps her arms around my neck to kiss me some more. Before things can go much further both dogs start barking and Judy lets them back into the house. Just the brief opening of the door lets me know how cold it is. With the moment gone I begin making breakfast.

We decide to take the dogs for a walk around the neighborhood. When we get back my neighbor is out shoveling the walk. I've never actually met my neighbor and I realize I don't even think I've seen them. As bundled up as they are, I can't even tell if it is a man or woman, but the size indicates a woman. As we walk past I say hi.

"Oh, hi there. You're the guy that lives next door, aren't you?"

"Yes, that's me. My name is John and this is my girlfriend Judy."

"Hi, my name is Tina. Nice to meet you." I see that her cheeks and nose are bright red and she's huffing and puffing.

"Can I give you hand? I know how heavy this can be."

"No, I couldn't ask that. You guys must be having a nice day together."

"Actually, I was going to take a nap, so he's all yours," Judy says.

"Really, thank you so much."

"My pleasure. Let me just get my shovel and I'll be right back."

I walk Judy back to the house and help her dry the dogs. Suddenly Judy is all over me and I almost trip over Pup. Her kiss is hot and passionate. When she steps back she is staring at me with her deep green eyes just glittering. "You called me your girlfriend."

"I guess I did. I'm guessing that made you happy."

"More than you can possibly imagine. But I really do need a nap. I'm starting to feel crampy and a good nap will help. Go make friends with your neighbor." She kisses me again and almost hops to the bedroom.

I get the shovel and head over to help Tina. We talk a little and I find out that she is a single mom of two. Her son is away at college and her daughter just moved home after graduating. "She's probably in her room talking to her friends while I do this. I really do want to thank you for helping. Maybe I can make you and Judy dinner tonight."

"That would be nice. I'll ask Judy how she feels about it." It takes us about an hour before we finish shoveling her driveway and walk. I give her my number and head back to my house. I decide to finish shoveling the walkway up to my door, but leave the driveway for tomorrow.

When I get back into the house I find Judy in the kitchen. "Did you have a good nap?"

"I did. I feel much better. Have you been shoveling this whole time?"

"Yeah, I helped Tina and then did my walkway as well."

"You must be tired and cold. Let me fix you some soup."

"Thanks. Tina invited us over for dinner to thank me for helping with the shoveling."

"Oh, do you think she'd be interested in coming over here?"

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I just don't have anything nice to wear. It would make me feel better if she came over here instead."

"She's supposed to call and I'll ask her." Judy wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me. Her body is very warm and I hold her tight to steal some of her heat. Playfully I stick my hands down her pants and grab her ass. She jumps back and punches me back.

"That was mean. I was helping you get warm and you pay me back with cold hands." She's laughing hard and throws herself back into me. "I think I should let you know that once the cramps start I know that I should be over the worst of things fairly soon. I've never had very intense periods and I have some very serious plans for you."

"I look forward to it."

About an hour later Tina calls to see if we are good for dinner. I tell her about Judy's request and she insists she will come over only if she is allowed to do the cooking. I agree and tell her to come over whenever she is ready.

Judy decides to lie down again because of her cramps and I make myself busy cleaning a little before Tina comes over. Just before Tina is due to come over, Judy wakes up and decides to take a quick shower. While she is in the shower the doorbell rings and I open the door for Tina. She has a huge picnic basket with her and another box with some other stuff. I help her bring everything into the kitchen and realize that she has brought over everything she needs to cook.

"You do realize I have my own cooking supplies."

"I wasn't sure since you are a bachelor. But I guess I should have asked. You seem to have everything I would need."

I help her off with her jacket and am stunned at what I see. It was difficult to determine what she looked like outside with the heavy jacket, hat and sun glasses. Tina is stunning. Her hair is long and golden and tied back in a long pony tail that hangs down to her ass. Her eyes are so blue they are almost white and shaped like almonds giving her an almost Asian look. She is wearing a heavy sweater, but the chest is impressively pushed out. Her skin is very tan and looks to be natural rather than from a tanning salon.

Tina is also quite tall, almost standing at my height. I try not to stare and Tina doesn't seem to notice as she gets busy unpacking. As I hang up Tina's stuff and put her boots near the door Judy comes out of the bathroom and walks into the kitchen. I see her stop short and think I hear a quick gasp. As I walk up behind her she spins and crashes into me.

"John, I didn't see you there."

"I was just hanging Tina's stuff up." Tina turned around when she heard us and walks over to Judy.

"Thank you so much for letting me borrow John. I doubt I'd be able to walk if I hadn't had his help."

"You're welcome. I'm glad he was able to help you." There is a slight undertone to her voice and I think Tina notices. She looks at Judy and then at me.

"I'm sorry. I hope I'm not causing a problem."

Judy recovers quickly and says, "No, I'm sorry. I'm being a bitch. I just wasn't expecting someone like you."

"Like me?" Tina asks dangerously.

"Uh, I mean someone as gorgeous as you," Judy tries to quickly explain. "I'm acting like a jealous little girl. I haven't been feeling well the last couple of days. Woman issues if you know what I mean."

Tina looks at her and then smiles. "Gotcha. It's ok. But please understand I'm not going to try and steal John from you. I don't play those kinds of games."

I realize that I am holding my breath. "How about I pour us something to drink? I have some wine if that interests either of you."

"That would be nice," Tina says. Her smile is back and she turns back to what she was doing. Judy just nods but is looking quite unhappy.

"We'll be right back," and before Tina can respond I pull Judy into the bathroom. "What's wrong with you?"

"She's a goddess. Did you see her? Holy crap, she's must be every guys dream."

"You are only feeling that way because you don't feel that great. You're better than this. Besides, you are way hotter than she is."

"You're just saying that."

"Stop being silly. You're every bit as gorgeous as she is and then some. So put on your happy face and relax."

"Yes sir." At least she smiles.

Back in the kitchen I pour the girls some wine and myself a glass of bourbon. Tina refuses any help with dinner so I set the table while the two girls talk. I also decide to take the dogs for a quick walk and surprisingly Judy decides to stay with Tina. I'm hoping my pep talk has helped and when I leave I hear them laugh.

By the time I get back to the house both girls are laughing together and seem to be getting along very well. "I see you two have become friends," I say.

They look at each other and laugh again. Judy stands up and gives me a big kiss, not holding anything back. "I think we're good now."

"Good." Tina has turned away at the show of affection, but not before I see a bit of sadness. "How's dinner coming? I'm starving."

"Just like a man. Either thinking with his stomach or his dick." Both Judy and I look at Tina and she blushes as she realizes what she just said. "I think I should slow down on the wine for a bit." Then we all burst out laughing.

When dinner is ready Tina insists that Judy and I sit as she brings everything to the table. Everything she has made is delicious and Judy is especially impressed. "How did you learn to cook like this? I live alone and can barely make myself a sandwich."

"I used to be a chef in New York before moving down here. When my ex decided to trade me in for a younger model I decided to change careers, but I still love to cook. Now that my kids are older I may try and get back into the restaurant business."

"Well, you can cook for me anytime," Judy says. "What did you mean by your ex trading in?"

"He moved me and the kids down here saying that it was a better place to raise the kids and he traveled up to NY every week. A friend of ours called me to tell me he was cheating on me with some twenty year old. I showed up at his apartment with my lawyer and caught him red handed. That's the reason I don't really have to work. He pays for everything."

"I'm sorry, that really sucks."

"Thanks. It's also why what I told you before about stealing your man is something I really believe. I know how it feels to be the stupid, ignorant house wife. And I won't do that to anyone."

"So what do you do all day? I've been living here for almost six months and have never seen you."

"I volunteer a lot but I don't have much of a social life. I've dated here and there but most of the guys I meet want nothing but to get into my pants. Unfortunately when I do let them in, they have no idea what to do." We are all quiet for a moment and Tina looks up at Judy and me. "I'm sorry. That's probably too much information again. I think I need to head home after dinner before I make a complete fool of myself."

"Relax, we're all friends here," I say.

"Thanks, but I still think it would be safer for me if I left."

"Don't be silly. Besides, I know exactly how you feel. All the guys I've ever dated were the same way till I met John." Now it's Judy's turn to get stared at. "Shit, I think I've had a bit too much too."

After dinner Judy and I convince Tina to stay and she reluctantly agrees. We sit together and continue talking for a while. The conversation is must lighter as we get to know each other. As the conversation lulls Judy suggests we play some cards.

"I haven't played cards in ages."

"That's ok, John and I will take it easy on you." Both girls have been hitting the wine and are just finishing their third bottle. Judy has already become touchier and I've noticed Tina seems to be a lot more relaxed. I'm feeling pretty good myself by now.

As we play cards the banter starts to get a bit more risqué. Under the table, Judy is rubbing her foot up and down my leg and I've noticed that she has become slightly flushed. When Tina excuses herself to use the bathroom, Judy sits on my lap and starts to make out with me. We hear Tina clear her throat when she sees us and Judy jumps off my lap.

"Maybe I should get going. It looks like you two would like to be alone." Tina has a strange look on her face.

"No, don't be silly. Besides, nothing is going to happen tonight anyway, much to John's disappointment."

"It sure looks like something was happening." Tina takes her seat and we continue the game.

"Well, that's as far as John and I can go tonight. I'm having girl issues, remember?"

"Oh, that's right." The game continues and Tina begins to relax again. The alcohol is really starting to affect her and the girls' tongues starts to loosen.

"So you said it's been a while since you've been out. How long has it been?" Judy asks Tina.

"My last date was probably three months ago. The guy was a total loser and claimed he forgot his wallet so that I had to pay. When he walked me to my door he thought I was going to invite him in and when I shut the door on his face he started cursing at me."

"What a jerk. I've met guys like that."

"Oh, I've met more than my share. You're lucky though, John seems to be a pretty nice guy."

"He is, till you get him into the bedroom. He turns into this sexual animal and I mean that in the best of ways."

"Oh yeah? He's pretty good in bed?"

"Holy crap. He makes my toes curl just from kissing him. And he knows how to use his tongue like he was born to lick pussy." My face is burning but neither girl seems to notice. Judy is concentrating on her cards and Tina is staring at her. "And his cock is perfect. Long and thick and he's able to hit all the right spots."

"Really," Tina says huskily.

"Oh yeah," Judy responds and licks her lips. Her cheeks have gotten slightly red and her breathing has quickened. I also notice that Judy is paying close attention to what she is saying. "Before I met John I was in a relationship with a woman for a couple of years and he gives better oral than she does."

"Really." Tina's voice has gotten deeper and she is looking over at me.

Neither girl says anything for several minutes. Judy has looked up and suddenly realizes what she's been saying. "Oh shit, I just said way too much, didn't I?"

"Just a bit," I answer.

"I think it's time I've left. It's getting a little too intense and I think I should leave before something happens that shouldn't," Tina says.

"I think you might be right," I agree. We all stand up and walk Tina to the front door. But before she can put her boots on Judy takes her hand and pulls her away from the door.

"Stay the night," she blurts out.

"No, I think that is a bad idea."

"It's a great idea. You said your last date was three months ago, but when was the last time you got laid?"

"It's been a long time but it's not happening right now. I told you I do not sleep with another woman's man."

"Even if you have her permission and she is going to participate?"

"No." But I can see her thinking about it. She takes a quick glance at me and starts to reach for her boots. "It's just not right."

Judy takes her hand and pulls her towards my bedroom. Tina fights the effort so Judy changes tactics and pulls her into her arms and kisses her soundly on the lips. This time when Judy pulls her towards the bedroom, Tina follows.

I follow the girls to the bedroom and stand in the doorway as Judy kisses Tina again. "Why are you doing this?" Tina asks Judy.

Judy looks over at me and starts to explain. "Because I can't give John what he wants right now and I know you're attracted to him. I may not have a lot of experience with this sort of thing, but I can tell when a girl likes someone and you definitely like him. And he's definitely attracted to you, even though he's too nice to admit it."

Tina looks over her shoulder at me and I can see the doubt in her eyes. "But I told you I'd never come between anyone."

"You're not coming between us. You're enhancing us. Just so you know, I'm attracted to you as well. My last relationship was with a woman about your age."

This made Tina look at Judy again. "I've never been with another girl."

"Good, then I have the opportunity to show you a few things." With that said Judy reaches forward and tries to pull Tina's sweater over her head. Tina doesn't help at first so Judy steps forward and kisses her again. This time the sweater comes off and my eyes pop out of my head. Tina's body is amazing. The only thing she had on under her sweater is a bra and it's practically bursting trying to hold her tits. The next thing to come off is Tina's pants and again I have to control myself. Her ass is perfect and is even more enhanced by the tight, lacy, black panties she is wearing. There isn't an ounce of fat on her.