Single Again Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers

"You okay with this?" she asks me.

"I'm fine, just surprised."

"Look. We're all adults. I'm confident enough to know that you're not going anywhere and I think enough of you to know you aren't going to do anything stupid."

Brandy settles at the table but looks very uncomfortable, so Tiffany orders her some wine.

"Brandy, please relax. I'm not going to hurt you, I promise."

"I'm just a little surprised you are asking me to eat with you. It's not like we were friendly before you moved away."

"I know. I'm sorry about that. I had some issues to deal with but I've learned a few things about John and myself." The waiter brings over Brandy's wine and excuses himself when we say we aren't quite ready. Brandy takes a sip but almost chokes when Tiffany says, "besides, if you behave yourself, maybe you can come back to our hotel with us."

"What?" I say a little too loud.

"Uh, maybe I should leave. I don't really care to be made fun of," Brandy says standing up.

"Please stay," Tiffany says. "I'm not making fun of you."

I look closely at Tiffany and see she's not joking. Since we've been back from California, we've only had a couple of nights together with Chrissy. The last time was just about a month ago. There is a fire in Tiffany's eyes that I now recognize.

Brandy, on the other hand, doesn't look so happy. "You are asking me to have sex with you both tonight?" she asks coming right to the point.

"Maybe."

Brandy looks at me. "And you're okay with this?"

I decide to push the issue. "I've always been attracted to you. You're a sexy young lady and I'd love for you to come back with us." Tiffany rubs her foot on my shin but doesn't give any other expression about what I'd said.

"Have you ever been with another girl?" Tiffany asks.

Brandy blushes and looks down at the table. "A couple of times."

"I know you're attracted to John, and don't deny it. I'm pretty sure if it hadn't been for your mom, you'd have been sharing his bed with him."

She blushes even deeper but doesn't answer.

"Look, you don't have to, but at least sit and have dinner with us," I tell her.

She looks at us both and takes a sip of her wine. We talk about nothing special while we decide on what we will order. After the waiter takes our orders, Brandy excuses herself to use the bathroom.

"She's probably not coming back, you realize that," I say after she leaves.

"She'll be back. She wants the opportunity to sleep with you."

"Then the question is, what do you want?"

"The same thing you want. To see her naked."

"Even if she does come back, she won't come back with us."

"She will. Did you see her nipples harden when I said something about sleeping with you?"

"No, I didn't notice."

"I'm pretty sure she's not wearing a bra. Just follow my lead," Tiffany says confidently. "Unless, of course, you don't want to see that girl naked."

I don't bother to answer as Brandy comes back to the table. She looks a little more composed than when she left. She finishes her first glass and orders a second when our meal is served.

"Have you guys set a date yet?" Brandy asks.

"We are looking at the first weekend in May. I have a couple of people to interview and make sure they are available before I make the date firm," Tiffany explains.

"I'd be lying if I said I was happy for you." Brandy looks at me. "I thought I'd be the one making that date."

"Are you planning on trying to win him back?" Tiffany asks with an edge to her voice. I think she's starting to regret the invitation.

"No, I'm not like that. Believe me or don't, but I'm a nice girl. I don't go around stealing guys or having one-night stands. I'm here right now because I do miss John."

Tiffany visibly relaxes. "And are you going to accept my invitation to spend the night with us?"

Brandy licked her lips nervously. "I haven't decided yet. As much as I think it would be a great experience, there's something that bothers me."

"What's that?" I ask.

"Having to explain where I was to my mom."

"Don't tell her where you were."

Brandy shrugs her shoulders which makes her breast bounce slightly. We go back to discussing boring stuff till dessert when Tiffany asks Brandy if she's made up her mind.

"No, I haven't decided. One part of me is still saying no."

"Do you mind if I speak to John for a minute alone?"

"No, I need to use the ladies room anyway."

After she leaves, Tiffany leans over to speak quietly to me. It gives me a great view down her dress and I can see her hard nipples. When I look up, she is smiling.

"How are things with your side business looking?"

"You mean the resort I want to build?" I ask puzzled.

"Yeah."

"Moving slowly. The county board is still going over my proposal. I feel pretty good it will get passed, but I got an email asking for more details."

"Like what?"

"They want a firm design. I've got the architect working on the design right now."

"What about the interior design stuff?"

"I don't have much on that yet. Pam is supposed to be working on it, but she's jammed with other stuff." Suddenly I catch on to what she was getting at. "You want me to hire Brandy."

"Yes. Damn, I thought I was going to have to hit you over the head."

"I don't know that's a good idea."

"At least talk to her about it. Let her come up with some ideas to see if she's good."

"She's going to be suspicious."

"Then be convincing. Look, at the very least you'll be helping out a friend."

"You really want to get into her pants," I say a little surprised.

"John, she's possibly the most gorgeous girl I've ever met and she's actually got a brain. You want to get into her pants too. But, I also feel bad about how I judged her. And, Pam has been begging for some help."

"And she'll live with us and Chrissy too, right?"

"Uh, no. I wouldn't feel comfortable with that. I trust Chrissy with my life. I don't trust her."

She is probably right about that, but the one part she seems to be forgetting is that it takes two and I'm not going to dump Tiffany for Brandy.

"Is it okay for me to come back?"

"Yeah, John and I were just discussing something."

Tiffany looks at me to take over.

"You said you were looking for just a chance to get a job."

"Yes. Anything. The only job offers I've gotten were for junior positions and the only reason I was offered it was because the guy couldn't take his eyes off of my tits."

I look at Tiffany real quick and she nods her head.

"I'm trying to get my hometown to let me build a resort just outside of a big national park. The town is trying to reinvent itself as a place for people to come and enjoy the outdoors. But we also need a place for people who like the outdoors, but want a place to go to relax. I have an architect designing the building and grounds but I need someone who can do some interior design work. My cousin is supposed to be helping, but she's got too many other projects. Would you be interested?"

Brandy sat back in her chair and stared at me. I kept eye-contact with her.

"I thought you were better than that, John?"

"I'm not doing it to get into your pants. You can say yes and we can sit here to discuss what I'm looking for, then you can go home."

Brandy looks at Tiffany and I can tell she's angry. "Was this your idea? Are you trying to test me or John?"

"It was my idea. I feel bad about how I treated you the last time we saw each other. Sitting here and talking with you has made me realize that you're not what I thought you were. Yes, I'd like you to come back to our room, but that is not contingent on you designing this project. Think of it as a way to get a start on your career from someone you can trust."

"It's too late to discuss the project right now. And I don't have what I need to even get started." Brandy was still angry with us. "Can I think about it and call you?"

"Of course," I tell her. I give her my number and she puts it into her phone. "How much do I owe you for dinner?"

"Nothing. It's on me. And I'm sorry if we upset you," I tell her. "That wasn't our intent. And I do want you to take the offer seriously. My cousin is pregnant and we could really use someone to help her after she has the baby."

Brandy stares at me and I can see some of the anger is gone. "I'll call you. Thank you for dinner. I'll tell my mom you said hi."

"Thanks. It was good seeing you again."

Brandy looks at me and gets a devilish look. "I know it was." She turns to Tiffany. "It was nice seeing you too."

Brandy walks away shaking her ass. "Well, that didn't go so well," I say after she is gone.

"No, it didn't. But I bet she calls about that job offer."

"Yeah, I just hope she's good. Because we are going to have to find someone to help Pam."

Tiffany and I finish dinner and drive back to the bed and breakfast for a night cap. While we are sitting at the bar, my phone buzzes with a number I don't recognize.

"Who is it?" Tiffany asks.

I smile as I read the message. "Brandy. She wants to know where we are." I send her a message and she sends one right back.

"What's she saying?"

"She wants to come over. Seems her mom has company and she doesn't want to be there. She wants to know if she can hang out with us."

Tiffany smiles and I tell Brandy she's more than welcome and that we'll be in the bar. Half an hour later, Brandy walks into the bar. She's changed her clothes and she's now wearing an outfit that is fairly conservative, especially for her. But with her body, she still looks amazing.

"What happened?" I ask.

"My mom has some friends over. I was barely in the house when one of the guys made a lewd comment to me. I went to my room but it was too loud. I was prepared to just read for a while, then go to sleep."

"Did you think about the job?"

"A little. I brought this with me to show you some of my designs." She takes out a laptop and sets it up on our table.

"Would you like a drink?" Tiffany asks.

Brandy looks at Tiffany's drink. "I'll have what you're having." I can feel how nervous she is. Brandy turns on the computer and then pulls up some of her designs. I have to admit I'm pretty impressed with what she has and Tiffany slides closer to get a better view.

"It is easier to show on a bigger screen, but these are few things I did for my internship."

"Why didn't they hire you?"

"It was with a private designer. She can't afford someone full-time so she hires interns and puts them to work for her. She's friends with someone at the school which is how I got the job. She's really good and I learned a lot from her."

"These are really good, Brandy," Tiffany says.

"Thank you. It helps if I can get a feel for what I'm going to design. I just don't know how that will work on something that's not even built yet."

"Well, I can get you the designs and you can come up and see where we're going to build. Maybe that will help."

"Can I have you as my private tour guide?" she says slyly.

"I think we can make arrangements."

"Uh, maybe I can give the tours. You have a couple of houses to build," Tiffany says.

Brandy smiles and says, "I've already told you, I don't go around stealing boyfriends."

"I know, but a girl that looks like you doesn't have to steal them."

Brandy's smile goes down. "I saw how John was with my mom. I'm pretty sure that if she had asked for him to be exclusive, he would have been. I'm not going to do anything to pry him away and I can tell that he's not the type to stray. Plus, I get the feeling that you give him enough that he doesn't need to stray."

"What does that mean?" Tiffany asks.

"Didn't you invite me back here? I get the feeling this isn't the first time you've done this."

Tiffany looks at Brandy who meets her gaze. "No, it's not. But you're the first girl that is friends with John and not me. The other girls are ones that I know and trust."

"Fair enough."

I excuse myself to use the bathroom and when I return, Brandy and Tiffany are sitting together looking at Brandy's computer.

"John, you need to see some of this stuff. It's pretty impressive."

"She's just being nice to get into my pants."

"Probably. Let me take a look."

After looking after several of her designs I am truly impressed. "These are amazing, Brandy. I never knew you did this kind of stuff. I would have had you over sooner." As soon as those words are out of my mouth I wish I can take them back. I don't bother to look up because I know what I'm going to see.

"Thanks," she says simply.

"Look. I have a better idea. Why don't you come with us tomorrow to the house we're supposed to be renovating. You can give us your ideas. I think it would be a good way to see your process. What do you think?"

"I can do that. What time are you meeting?"

"I don't know, but I suspect sometime around lunch. I have to warn you, the house is in worse shape than mine was in. A lot worse. We may actually be demolishing the house rather then renovating it, but we can still hire you to do the design if you want. It could be a good first project. And of course, you'll still have to talk with my cousin and dad about actually getting hired."

"Oh, it's not your decision?"

"I have input, but it is still my dad and uncle who run the place and Pam is in charge of design right now. They will make a final decision."

"Would I work for you?"

"No, my cousin probably."

"Oh," was all she says.

After going through the rest of her design, she puts the computer away and we sit and talk for a while. Tiffany is still sitting next to Brandy and they seem to be getting along really well.

"I'm beat," Tiffany says after yawning. "I'm going to head upstairs. Are you coming?" she asks Brandy.

Brandy looks down at her hands and seems to be conflicted.

"It has no affect on what happens tomorrow or down the road. You're work is really good and I think you would be a great addition. And just so you know, I know all about you and John and what happened just before we met again."

Tiffany sits and waits for Brandy to make her decision. Brandy stands up, grabs her bags and starts to leave. "Are you going to show me to your room or do I just need to start knocking on doors."

Tiffany smiles and my cock jumps before we follow Brandy from the bar.

Tiffany and Brandy walk the stairs in front of me and I take the time to admire their asses. Both of them are amazing and I smile to myself.

As soon as I shut and lock the door Brandy presses her lips to mine. I stiffen and look over at Tiffany who is smiling and begins to undress. When she drops her pants I see that the crotch of her panties are dark and wet. Knowing that Tiffany is cool, I relax and return the kiss with Brandy.

I pull her tight to me and grab her ass which causes her to squeal just a little. When she steps back to break the kiss, she apologizes while still looking at me.

"I couldn't help myself. I've wanted to do that for a long time."

"That's okay," Tiffany says. Brandy turns around to face Tiffany and stops. Tiffany is now completely nude.

"Wow," Brandy whispers. I reach forward and pull Brandy's shirt up. She lifts her arms so I can pull it over her head and find no bra beneath the thin material. I hate it when Tiffany is right. Next, I reach around and unsnap her pants and push them down her hips. She is wearing panties, but they are very tiny. Brandy lifts each foot as I remove her shoes, socks and pants. Standing in just her panties, she steps towards Tiffany.

"How is this going to work?" she asks in a hushed voice.

"You're going to relax and have fun. If you want to stop you tell us. If there is something you want one of us to do, you ask. Now, do you use any birth control?"

"Yes, I'm on the pill and it's a safe time of the month for me."

"Good. Now let's go get John undressed."

Brandy turns around and I watch the two beauties approach. Tiffany is smiling and Brandy has a mix of excitement and nervousness on her face. They help me get my clothes off and Brandy steps back as as Tiffany lowers my pants.

"Holy shit, now I know why my mom came home happy every night," Brandy says when she sees my erection.

Tiffany stands up and approaches Brandy. She pushes Brandy back till she is at the bed and then shoves her so that Brandy is now lying on the bed. Tiffany climbs between her legs and kisses the blond goddess. Brandy takes a moment to react but returns the kiss. The two continue to kiss and I decide to play spectator.

It's not long before Brandy is as active as Tiffany. Brandy cups Tiffany's tits and I watch as Brandy begins to play with her hard nipples. Tiffany returns the favor but then kisses her way down till she's able to take one of Brandy's nipples into her mouth.

Brandy moans as Tiffany suckles on one breast while she plays with the other. With one hand free, Tiffany moves over slightly and slides her hand down between Brandy's legs and cups her pussy. Brandy still has her panties on and I can see a dark patch between her legs.

"Oh fuck," Brandy moans as Tiffany plays with her pussy. I resist touching myself knowing that soon I'll be a participant. I just want to watch the two of them go at it for a while. I'm not disappointed as Tiffany pulls Brandy's panties to the side and slips a finger into her pussy.

"Damn, John. She's so tight," Tiffany informs me. "You're going to love fucking her pussy."

Brandy moans at what Tiffany says and because Tiffany is now playing with her clit. Brandy's hips begin to rise from the bed, meeting Tiffany's hand. Her eyes close as she lets herself enjoy what Tiffany is doing to her. I can tell Tiffany is trying to make the girl cum, but she can't seem to find the right spot.

Tiffany gives up with her fingers and quickly moves between Brandy's legs, yanks the panties off and dives into her pussy. With Tiffany between her legs, I decide to move over to the bed. Brandy's mouth is open just a little and her eyes are closed. I can tell she is enjoying what Tiffany is doing, but I also know she needs more, so I decide to take over.

I start by just kissing her at which Brandy opens her eyes before kissing me back. Our tongues dance together as I kiss her passionately. Once our mouths are engaged, I begin to play with her large breast. I've wanted to touch those tits for a long time, but I start slowly, probing to find out what she likes.

At first I just run my thumb over her hard nipples. Then I lightly pinch them which makes her moan. I squeeze her tit harder and then pinch and twist her nipple. Her hand covers mine and she squeezes it in encouragement. I can feel Brandy's body moving beneath me and she moans into my mouth.

Her kisses become more urgent as Tiffany and I continue to stimulate her body. But we still can't get her to come. I know she's enjoying it, but there is something missing. I decide it is time to switch with Tiffany and kiss my way down her Brandy's body.

"Let me try."

Tiffany kisses me and I can taste Brandy on her lips. "She's all yours. Make her scream, baby."

I pull Brandy to the edge of the bed and kneel on the floor. Brandy is completely shaved and I can even smell that she recently cleaned herself, even above her sexual scents.

I again start slowly, lightly kissing the inside of her thighs. Brandy lifts her head and Tiffany helps her by putting a couple of pillows beneath her head. Instead of slowly building up, I go right for her clit and take the little nub into my mouth, sucking hard. Brandy's body jolts off the bed for a second as I repeat my attack on her clit.

With her now stimulated, I slip my tongue between the wet lips of her pussy. I push on her thighs and she pulls her legs back, giving me more access to her pussy. Her scent gets stronger as I continue to tongue fuck her. I release her legs but she holds them up for me as I go back to sucking and licking her clit.

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers