Single Again Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers

"What else did she tell you?"

"She hated how you would take charge and force her to have sex even when she didn't want to."

I chuckle at that. "I guess that depends on what you mean by force. I never did anything wrong, I was just assertive. She never complained to me about it, but now I see why she stayed away as much as she did towards the end of our marriage."

"I've been thinking about this for a long time. I was hoping you'd do something while we were house hunting, but you never did. At first I thought you didn't like me, but then I heard what was going on with the divorce."

"I thought you and my wife were friends?"

"We hung out with the same people and that was about it. She also sent me a lot of business, so I had to be nice. To be honest, none of us liked her. She's a whiny, selfish bitch."

The entire time Heather is speaking she is also stroking my cock. She takes the soap from my hand and washes my cock carefully, getting it nice and sudsy. She pays particular attention to my balls. She then rinses me off and when she is satisfied she gets on her knees and takes me into her mouth. She could barely get the head between her lips, but she isn't about to stop trying. I reach down and pull her up and she looks at me surprised.

"Sit on the bench. It will be more comfortable." She does as I say and pulls my cock back to her lips. Amazingly, she is able to get quite a bit into her mouth, but I know it must have hurt. She doesn't stop though and is determined to get me further into her mouth. After several tries I finally feel the back of her throat. Her mouth is stretched wide and she is starting to drool. Even her eyes start to water.

"Spread your legs. I want to see your pussy." She does just as I ask and I am greeted by one hell of a pussy. Her clit is sticking straight out and her lips are puffy. Her pussy is glistening with her juice. "Touch yourself." She again does as I requested. She also sucks my cock to the back of her throat again and holds it there. I push just a little to see how she will respond, but all she does is gag and pushes me away.

"Too big. I felt like you were ripping my throat apart. And I like deep throating." She smiles at me then and pulls me back towards her. Her hand is still playing with her pussy and I can see a small stream running from her slit onto the bench. Her clit is even bigger and her lips puffier and I decide I have to have a taste.

I pull my cock out of her hand and kneel in front of her, pushing her knees further apart so that I can admire her pussy. Her fingers are still strumming her clit, so I push her hand away. Then I move my face between her lips and roughly run my tongue from the bottom to the top of her pussy, putting more pressure on her clit. She groans loudly as I do this a second and then a third time. Her pussy is very sweet and tastes quite good. The next time I move my tongue up her slit I insert the tip between her lips and fuck her with my tongue.

"Oh crap that feels good. Don't stop. I'm so close right now." I continue with the tongue fucking and her hips rise off the bench to give me better access. She is moaning like crazy and her hips are pushing against my face. Suddenly she grabs my head and pushes herself hard against my face. I feel her vaginal muscles squeeze my tongue. I look up her body and see her tits are bright red, her head is thrown back and her mouth is open in a silent scream. Her orgasm releases and she screams. Her body goes stiff momentarily and then slumps back down onto the bench.

"Holy shit it's been a long time since I've had an orgasm like that. Too long."

I keep up my assault on her pussy and soon she yells through a second and then a smaller third one. She weakly pushes my head away and I move back, smiling at her. She slumps against the wall, her eyes closed and her chest heaving. Her legs are still spread and her pussy lips are still gaping. There is a stream running out of her pussy.

I finish washing myself off while she recovers. When I am done, she is staring at me, her legs still spread wide. "Come here." She stands on wobbly legs and comes over to me. I lean down to kiss her hard and put my hands under her ass for support.

My dick is still super hard and I want to bury it inside of her. With our lips still locked together, I lift her by her ass till I can feel the tip of my cock rubbing against her pussy. She brings her legs around my back and I lower her onto my cock. I lower her slowly and am surprised how easily I slip into her. When I have about two thirds of my cock inside of her she becomes a lot tighter.

"I've never had someone this deep before," she said. "But I'm taking you all the way in, so don't stop now."

She is quite light, so I am able to hold her easily. I walk to the back of the shower and adjust the shower head so it wouldn't spray her right in the face. "Put your feet on the wall and guide yourself. It'll be easier."

"I love how you take charge. Your ex really is an idiot." Then she surpises me by slamming her body down hard till I am completely buried inside of her. "Oh fuck that hurt. Give me a second."

I let her rest as I kiss her neck, then up along her jawline and back to her neck on the other side of her face. After a few minutes, she finally starts to move her hips.

"I can't believe how full I feel. I also can't believe I waited as long as I did." Her hips move up and down my cock slowly at first but she builds up speed as she gets used to me inside of her. "Oh shit this feels so good. I'm going to ride you hard. I want to feel your cum shooting inside of me. Soak my pussy with your cum. Fill me up." She keeps getting more and more frenzied the more she rides me and soon she is slamming her hips into mine. A small adjustment of my hands and I am able to pull her ass cheeks apart. I run a finger up her crack till I find her other hole. It is already slick from her juices and I lightly push against it. She leans forward slightly and I now have better access. I push a little harder against that tight rosebud and my finger slipp inside of her. She screams into my shoulder and then bites me.

I spank her hard as payment for the bite and I also push my finger deeper into her ass. She bites me again, this time a bit rougher, so I spank her ass harder. This seems to trigger something deep inside of her. She slams her pussy down on my cock as I feel the muscles tighten. I pop her ass again and her whole body explodes. She screams again and the sensation of her pussy tightening on my cock is all I can take.

I explode inside of her, the first load immense. The second and third loads are nearly as big and I suddenly feel our combined juices running down my legs. Heather is holding me tightly around the neck and is whimpering. Her body is writhing around as her orgasm continues to move through her. Finally after several minutes her body finally relaxes. I lower her to the floor and help her over to the bench.

She lies down to catch her breath. Her legs are splayed wide and I watch with fascination as my cum leaks out of her onto the bench. Her nipples are standing tall and she has one hand over her eyes.

I rinse myself off and then take the shower head and rinse her off. She has finally recovered enough to sit up. She has a dazed look on her face, but is also smiling.

"I hope you don't mind if I stop by more often."

"Not at all."

"I may have a few friends that will pay you a call now and then as well if you don't mind."

"We'll have to see about that." I am not really interested in becoming a gigolo, but the idea of more sex like this gives me some really good feelings in my lower portions. I sit down next to her and we kiss some more. I could already feel my cock start to stir.

"I really want to stay for another round, but I have an early appointment tomorrow and need to get home." She is looking at my lap as my cock grew again. "Are you doing anything tomorrow night?"

I smile at her and say "You. And bring a change of clothes."

"You think I'm that easy?" she says with a chuckle.

"Well, what did you have in mind?"

"The same thing as you. I was hoping you'd say it nicer though." I can tell she was thinking about it though as her nipples poke out a bit more. After toweling off she walks over to the sink and checks herself out in the mirror. I step behind her as she rinses some mascara that has run down her face. I pull her wet hair back and kiss the side of her neck. She reaches behind my head and pulls me tighter while her other hand grabs my cock sandwiched between us. After a moment she steps away.

"I need to go, really. Tomorrow I'm all yours." She drops the towel on the ground and steps over to where her clothes are piled. My cock has grown again watching her bend over. She is purposely teasing me so I move closer to her and grab her around the waist. When she feels my hard dick press against her ass, she pushes back against me. I reach around, grab her chin turning her face towards mine so that I can kiss her. While our lips are locked I run my hand down her body and grab her right breast. I can feel her nipple hardened beneath my palm and I squeeze roughly. My other hand dips lower between her legs. I start to wonder if she would change her mind, but she doesn't.

"Your bad, you know that?" she says and then laughs. Then she spins around, wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me roughly. "Keep this ready for me. I'll be here after lunch, depending on how long my meeting goes." Then she brags my dick, bens over and kisses the head, giving an extra lick to the small hole. "Then you're taking me out to a nice dinner."

"Yes, ma'am," I respond. "Anything you wish."

She laughs and playfully slaps my arm. "Just promise me two things. First, you won't go around spreading stories about fucking me."

"Deal. I'm not really all that much of a bragger anyway. What's the second thing?"

"You'll fuck me against that big window looking out over the lake."

I smile and say, "I was planning on that anyway."

She gives me another quick kiss, grabs her clothes and gets dressed. I notice she doesn't put on her panties or bra. "Why bother, I'm just going home anyway," she says when she sees my smile. "If you're lucky, maybe I won't have them when I show up tomorrow."

She finishes getting dressed and I walk her to the front door. We kiss again and then she leaves. I made sure she got to her car before shutting the door.

Tomorrow promises to be a fun day, so I take the puppy for a quick walk and go to bed, dreaming of all the different things I was going to do to Heather.

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers
12