Sinnndy Does Vegas Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinnndy
sinnndy
212 Followers

Baseball players have time on their hands, so Danny started doing impressions of people, and was naturally funny. When he retired from baseball, he started doing his act at small halls, and was on the road all the time. He was married, and had children, and wanted to spend time with them. He worked out a deal with the Mirage, and moved his family there. He won the previous years, performer of the year award, and he really deserved it. He was damn fine looking too, I wondered if Billy knew him, but I really don't like messing with married men, unless their wives are around too.

We headed out of the Mirage just as the outside show there was about to begin. They have a volcano there. It started heating up, and then spewed out lava. It was quite a sight, right up there with the pirate show at Treasure Island. I asked Billy what was next, he had a real mischievous grin on his face. He told me he had been working on tonight since we arrived in Vegas. That everything was set, but that if I didn't want to go through with it, or stop, he would completely understand. I was really curious now, Billy had never given me an option to bail out, and so far, I had never had a reason to. "So, what do you have in store for me?" I inquired.

"Tonight," he said "If you decide to take this mission." I looked at him funny. He told me that it was a line from the Mission Impossible TV show. He continued, "I have set it up, so that you will be a hooker tonight."

I did a double take. "Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yes, I am. I have people lined up. Four clients, each for about an hour, and all in our hotel. So, what do you think?" He asked. "Well, I'm not really sure, but what the fuck, I'll give it a shot" I replied.

We took a cab back to the Bellagio. Billy explained that I was to call when I got to the client's hotel room, and that he would be coming up when I was finished. He explained to the clients also about our procedure, and that the clients would pay him in accordance to the planned sexual act, but also if the client wanted to do something else, it would cost them more.

I knocked on the door of the first client. The door opened, and there was a 70-year-old man. He told me his name was Sid, that his wife died 5 years ago, that he hadn't had sex in years. He told me he was really nervous, especially being with a beautiful young woman like myself. I told Sid to relax, and to let me take care of things, and that he was about to have the ride of his life. He was a real kind gentle man, I wanted to really please him. I helped him undress, he wasn't in bad shape for a man his age, not my type, I like hard bodies, but he wasn't bad to look at. I pulled his underpants down, and he was not erect. He told me he sometimes had problems getting hard, and I told him that would not be a problem, that I would take care of that. I told Sid that I needed to call Billy, to tell him that I was there. I dialed Billy's cell, and let him know I had started.

I had Sid lay on the bed, and seductively took off my dress, giving Sid a nice show, bending over, spreading my ass cheeks in front of him, spreading the lips of my pussy, sliding two fingers inside, sliding them in and out. "Do I turn you on Sid? Do you like my body? Do ya wanna fuck me, huh baby?" I said in my sexiest voice. To Sid's surprise, his cock was at full mast, and he was not small either. He had a nice thick 7" cock. My mouth was watering, as I slowly crawled on the bed, and gently pushed Sid backwards, so his head was on the pillow. "Just lay back honey, let sinnndy do all the work." I said.

I Gently took his shaft in my hand, stroking it up and down. I lowered my head to his beautiful cock, and lightly licked the head of his cock, bringing a moan from Sid's lips. I licked around his head, while stroking his shaft firmly. I had to make Sid last, at his age, if I made him cum too soon, he might not get another erection too soon, or at all. I then slowly lowered by mouth on his cock, completely devouring it in my mouth. I was down to his pubes, and snuck my tongue out, licking his balls. "oh my god, sinnndy, that feels so good. How do you do that? My wife hadn't sucked my cock for years, and that thing with your tongue, you are very talented young lady," he said to me. Having a cock all the way in my throat, I could not respond, so I slowly raised my mouth off of his cock, licking his shaft all the way up, and then I lowered my mouth all the way back down, licking his balls again, drawing moans of pleasure. A pleasure that this nice man had never felt in his life, and that he would never forget.

I raised my mouth of his cock, and started bobbing my head up and down, not too fast, but at a steady pace. I could hear his breathing get rapid, so I pulled away, lightly stroking his cock, telling him that I didn't want him to cum just yet. I asked Sid if he was ready to fuck me, and what was either his favorite position, or maybe a new position he always wanted to try. He wanted to go with the missionary position, so I laid down on my back, and spread my legs. "Come get me stud, fuck me hard, make me a woman, please," I said with an eager look. Sid got on top of me, I could tell he was still nervous, so I reached down, and guided his cock into my pussy. He slid into my wet pussy easily, and found that it was like riding a bike, you just don't forget how.

He was a very good lay, pulling all the way out, waiting a second, and sliding back in with force. I was moaning, and not faking it either. I was telling him, "fuck me stud, fuck me hard. Yes Sid, I want your big thick cock so bad. Give it to me stud. God you are great. Fuck me, ohhhh fuck me Sid. Make me a woman, plllllleaasseee." He was really pumping hard, but he was also getting tired, so he laid his elbows on the bed, and slowed down the pace. I looked at him lovingly, pulled his head towards mine, and started French kissing. Later, he would tell me that I took him by surprise, that he had heard hookers don't kiss their clients. He was a very good kisser; he knew how to use his tongue well. I reached between our bodies, and started fondling his balls, rubbing them with my fingers, and stroking them with my nails. This slowed him down even more, he was moaning real loudly while I played with his sack. I asked Sid if he had ever performed anal sex. He told me his Bessie would never let him do it, but he always wanted to try it, and I told him that he could fuck my ass, at no extra charge, and that I love anal sex.

Sid got off of me, and I went to my purse to get some KY. It wasn't really for me, but for Sid, so that penetration would be easier for him. I kissed Sid's cock, and then placed a generous amount of KY on it. I them put some on his finger, and told him to place it in my tush. I got on my tummy, with a pillow under me, my ass in the air, spreading my cheeks, and Sid placed his finger on my anus. The KY felt cold as his finger entered my asshole. He pushed all the way in, drawing a soft moan from my lips. He slid his finger in and out, it felt great. I said to him, "fuck my ass Sid, fill me up with your big cock, you won't hurt me. Do what you want to me; I'm your whore. I like it rough baby, you can spank my ass, and pull my hair if you like, I love it."

Sid placed the head of his cock at my anal opening, and popped the head inside. He was very tentative. "Sid honey," I said. Fuck me baby, I promise you won't hurt me, you will be pleasing me as well as yourself." He was still nervous about putting his cock all the way into my ass, so I helped him out by moving my ass back into him, his cock going balls deep into my rectum. A surprised moan coming from his lips, "Soooo tight," Sid said. "Yes lover, now treat me like the whore I am. Do things to me that you would never have done to Bessie, I'm yours," I cooed. With that, Sid started fucking my ass, sliding in and out at a nice steady pace, amazed at the new exciting feeling he was experiencing. He lightly spanked my ass. "C'mon stud boy, you can hit me harder than that" I said to him. The next spank was a little harder. "C'mon baby, I'm not your grandchild that you are punishing, give it to me hard. I'm a baaaaad girl, I deserve punishment, spank me, pull my hair, fuck my ass." I commanded. The next spank was better. "Harder please," swat. "Please, harder" swat, "plllleasssse, harder, need it soooo baaaaad" I screamed. The next spank hit the mark. "That's it grampa, spank your little girl, she's been soooo bad" I moaned. He was now pumping my ass harder that he had ever fucked his wife, and the spanks to my ass kept coming, swat, swat, swat. "Ohhhhh yessssss grampa, fuck your little girl, spank me, hurt me, fuuuuuuckkkkk me please. Ohhhhh, it hurts soooo gooood" I wailed, and it really did. I brought out emotions in Sid that he never knew existed. He was enjoying the best fuck in his life. If he died right there, it would have been the perfect way tot go.

I was rubbing my pussy and clit, fucking my pussy with my fingers, and then working on my clit as Sid pounded my ass. I was nearing my climax; this was as hot for me as it was for him. Sid started moaning," ohhhhhh dear god, I'm cumming." With that, he grabbed a handful of my hair with one hand, and hard too, while continuing his hard spanking on my reddening ass. I could feel his cum shooting deep into my asshole, as I started cumming myself, screaming, "Ohhhhh yessss Sid, I'm cumming too, you made me cummmm sooo hard, thank you lover, yessssss." Sid finally stopped filling my ass with his cream, he collapsed on top me, both of us breathing hard, completely satisfied. Sid rolled off of me; his cock popping put of my ass, onto his back. I place my tongue into his open, waiting mouth, and we kissed like teenagers on our first date. I then kissed my way down his body, sucking his nipples, nibbling my way down the hairy trail to his soft cock. I licked the mixed juices of both of our cum, and my ass off of his cock. I love the mixture of tastes. It was yummy.

I started licking his head, sucking on it, licking up and down on all sides of his surprisingly hardening shaft. He was completely erect again, and I started to devour his cock. I knew we didn't have a lot of time, so I started bobbing my head up and down on his cock, sucking and licking his shaft, stroking his shaft with one hand, tickling his balls with my other hand. He placed his hand on top of my head, forcing my mouth all the way on his cock, swallowing him whole, and then my mouth went back up and down on his cock at a rapid pace, my hand gripping his cock firmly. His breathing was rapid again, "ohhh myyy god sinnndy, I'm cumming again" he wailed. He pushed my head all the way down on his cock, and started filling my throat with his tasty cum. He tasted so good as I sucked him dry, swallowing it all. I moved up and gave him a passionate loving kiss. I told him that he was one of the best fucks I had ever had, and I wasn't lying. I felt good about myself, helping this lonely kind man performing what had to be a big fantasy of his, anally fucking a hot young babe like myself.

I would have done it for free, and told him it was no charge, but he wouldn't hear of it. He told me he was quite well to do. That he sold his business a couple of years ago, and was retired and more than comfortable. He gave me the agreed upon $100, and tipped me a $50. He said that he wasn't trying to judge me, but that I was a sweet young lady, and that I should try to find a different line of work. I confessed to him, that I was not a hooker, and that my boyfriend was fulfilling a fantasy of mine. He said he was glad to hear that, and that I had a very special talent. He asked if he could see me again before I left, and I promised him that it would be my pleasure, but that the next time, there would be no exchange of money, and that I loved having sex with him.

There was a knock on the door, it had to be Billy. I gave Sid a kiss on the lips, and promised him that I would call him later for our next rendezvous. Billy was at the door, and asked me how it went. I gave him a big kiss, and jumped into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist. He said, "hey baby, not now, you have other clients to get to." So I released my grip on him, and he gave me the next room number to go to.

At the Bellagio, there are different elevators, which take you to separate groups of floors. I was on the 12th floor at the time. So I had to take an elevator all the way down, and then board a new elevator taking me to the 5th floor. I walked up to the room, and knocked on the door. A man answered the door. He was a big Texan, cowboy hat and all. He was a nice looking man, about 6-4, a lean proportionate body, with a hard lean face, in his early 50's. The kind of man you would see on the TV soap Dallas. He owned a huge ranch in some small town in Texas, Rio or Rancho something. He was married, and his wife was in the room with him. She was younger than he was, about 40 years old, with long curly red head, very beautiful. She reminded me of Raquel Welch, very curvaceous, with big round breasts, I think they were paid for, but it didn't matter to me. She also had a big round sexy looking ass. He was wearing a suit, with one of those string like southwestern ties, and snake skin boots. She was wearing a black teddy, her breasts flowing out of the top of it. She was sexy looking and I was wet with anticipation

I asked to use the phone to call Billy, and told him that I arrived, and hung up. I was wondering what the two of them hand in mind for me. It didn't take long to find out, Sy spoke up. "My wife and I have a fantasy. She has wanted to try making love to another woman, and its always been a fantasy of mine to watch her, and maybe join in," he said in a deep Texan accent. "You are both of ours type of woman, pretty, young and petite. Your boss told us that you are very experienced in having sex with both men and women, but you look so young, how is that possible?" He asked. "So, I briefly told him that I had been sexually active since I was 14, that I am 18 now, and lived with my female lover. Sy was more than satisfied with my explanation.

I took my dress off, turning around so the two of them could check out my hot young body. Sy took a seat in a chair, and I walked over to Shelley. She was a lot taller than I was, I'm only 5-3, and she was about 5-9. I ran my hand gently on her cheek, and then ran my fingers through her hair. She lowered her face to mine, and our lips met in a gentle kiss, our mouths opening as I snaked my tongue into her waiting mouth. It was a romantic, sexy kiss, and our tongues moving slowly in each other's mouths, mine controlling hers. She was physically bigger than I was, and I like to be submissive in bed, but I started taking charge.

I took her by the hand, led her to the bed, helping her off with the teddy, her breasts popping out, man they big and firm. I took a nipple into my mouth, sucking and licking it, nipping it lightly with my mouth, while caressing her other breast with my other hand. They were so big and firm, I was jealous. I could have sucked and licked them all night, but I knew there was a time limit, so I pushed her gently onto the bed sideways, it was a king sized bed, so we had no problem laying this way on the bed. I figure that if Sy wanted to join in, he could just walk to whatever side of the bed he wanted to. She was a lovely looking woman who took great care of her body. You would never think she was 40, she was sooo hot. I started by kissing and licking her inner thigh, my tongue licking every nook and cranny. I could smell the excitement I was causing by the aroma from her pussy. I licked my way over to her knees, licking around them, and licking the back of them. I licked my way down to her thighs; planting loving kisses and licks all over. I started rubbing her feet, getting her ready for what was next, testing to see if she was ticklish there, which she didn't seem to be.

I glanced back at Sy, he was still sitting there in his suit, but he had his cock in his hand, and he was stroking it. From the quick look I gave him, it looked like a pretty long cock, but I wasn't really sure. I was now licking the top of her feet, kissing them, caressing the soles with my hands, licking around her ankles, and over towards her toes. Her toenails were painted; she had lovely ladylike feet. That's not true with some men and women. Some people don't take care of their feet, they have foot odor and long unkempt nails, but Shelley obviously enjoyed pedicures, she had great feet. I started licking her toes, darting my tongue between them, licking around her toenails. I then drew a deep moan from her, when I slid her big toe into my mouth, and started sucking it and licking it like it was a small cock. She started moving her legs around, as I fought to keep her toe in my mouth. She bent down, and gently pulled my hair, leading me towards her wet dripping pussy. She had a full bush, but it was neatly trimmed. I usually start out slowly, but this time I just buried my tongue in her snatch, licking wildly all over, avoiding contact with her clitoris. I reached under her with both hands, and firmly grasped her ass, it felt so fine in my hands, and it was full like her breasts. She was pushing on my head now, as I licked and sucked on her pussy lips.

I removed one hand from her ass, and slid two fingers easily into her waiting pussy. I started fucking her with my fingers as I sucked on her pussy. She pushed harder on my head, moaning in her southwestern accent, "yessss, ohhh yessss darlin, lick my pussy." I then lightly touched her clit with the tip of my tongue, and she shuddered and jumped. I then started licking around her clit, barely touching it; her hand went back on my head, pushing me closer to her. I decided that it was time for my attack, and I went to work on her, my tongue making direct contact firmly with her clit, licking it up and down. She now had both hands on my head, and her legs were moving all around the bed. She was moving her head back and forth, screaming, "yessss, ohhhh yessss." I was really pressing hard on her clit with my tongue, my fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. She was really screaming now, and I removed my fingers from her pussy, and slid one right into her asshole. She was silent for a second, then screamed, "ohhhhhhh godddd, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, Ohhhhh." Her hands were really pushing hard on my head, as I lapped her tasty juices flowing from her pussy. "Ohhhhh my godddd, ohhhh godddd, thank you," she moaned. She relaxed the grip on my head, and I moved up on her body, and gave her a deep kiss, letting her taste herself on my tongue. "Mmmmmmm," she said, and placed her tongue back into my mouth.

I laid my head on her breasts, and she stroked my hair. She told me that Sy had tried to get her off by eating her pussy, but that she just couldn't have an orgasm that way, and that was the first time she had one from oral sex, which brought a big smile on my face. She then told me she wanted to taste me. So I got up, placed my legs over her head and lowered my bare pussy to her face. She started licking my pussy lips; she had paid attention to the way I had pleased her. I looked at Sy; he was now completely naked. He had a nice body for a man who probably did not work out. He also had a nice long 9" cock staring me in the face. I took it into my hand, and led it to my mouth.

Shelley was really enjoying her first taste of pussy, and she was doing a great job, sucking my pussy, and fucking it with two fingers, completely ignoring my clit like I had done to her. Sy's was sliding half his cock in and out of my mouth; I clamped my lips around his rod making it a nice tight fit for him. I had one hand on his balls and two fingers from my other hand probing Shelley's wet box. I removed my hand from his balls, and pulled his cock out of my mouth, I told Sy, "Don't be so gentle with me, I can take your cock deep into my throat, remember, I'm your whore for an hour, use me as you would like to."

sinnndy
sinnndy
212 Followers