Sinnndy Does Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third girl to go onstage was a cute oriental girl, she was just less than five feet. She reminded me a little of my girlfriend Mia, but not as good-looking or busty. She danced to a song I had never heard before, it was by Megadeath, but was kind of commercial, I really liked it. She had some good moves, and it wasn’t long before she was down to her bra and thong panties. She teased the crowd by slowly removing her bra. She had really tiny boobs, but they were cute, she also had a fine ass, but there was no way she was going to beat me. She never took her panties off, so I knew she wasn’t my competition.

The last person with a chance to beat me was a great looking blond with big beautiful hair. She had a great body and big boobs. We both knew from the start, that we were each other’s main competition, I’m sure that’s why we went last. Her music was a great Garth Brooks song, “I’ve got friends in low places”, at least that’s what I though it was called, she had great moves. I could tell that this wasn’t the first contest that she had ever entered, she strutted on stage shaking her stuff, and quickly got down to bra and thong panties. It didn’t take long for her to remove her bra, I knew I was in big trouble when her 36D tits popped out and she was shaking them all over the place. I have nice tits, but nothing like hers. As the song was nearing the end, the panties came off; her bush was shaved in the shape of a heart. She walked around the stage, shaking her tits, turning around shaking her ass. When the song ended, the place went up for grabs, there were even some bills thrown on stage. She picked them up, waved to the audience, and strutted off the stage. She looked right at me and said, “why don’t you just skip it honey, you can only embarrass yourself out there following my performance.” I looked at her, and sneered, “don’t spend your money too soon big hair”.

I waited for my song to begin, and when I heard the beginning, the roar of motorcycles, from Motley Crue’s, “Girls, Girls, Girls”. I came out and did a cartwheel, into three straight backflips. I was a decent gymnast in junior high school, and have been training for the fitness contests that you see on ESPN when there are no games for them to show. The place went up for grabs, I have no idea how my dress stayed up, I’m sure some guy’s saw that I wasn’t wearing panties. I started walking seductively on the stage, sticking my tongue out like a snake at the crowd. I turned around and started gyrating my ass, and then turned around and slid my arms one at a time out of the sleeves of my dress, letting my top drop, covering my boobs with my hands, pretending I was too shy to show them. I then dropped my hands and brought them back quickly, giving the crowd just a quick glimpse, turning my back to them. This was a perfect song for this routine; it used to be my floor exercise song, so I knew how to move to it. I then turned around and dropped my hands, showing off my tits, shaking them in some guy in the front rows face. I then danced away from the stage and away from the crowd, slowly pulling my dress down, kicking it high into the air and catching it as it fell to earth. I then twirled it around and stuck it between my legs, rubbing it between my legs, getting my pussy juice all over it. I then kissed the dress and threw it to Billy. I walked away from him and bent over, touching my toes, giving everyone a great view of my ass. I skipped over to a pole and copied what I had seen some of the other strippers doing earlier, climbing up it a little way, and then spinning down. I then went into a split position, put my hands behind my ass, and lifted my body off of the ground, my legs spread wide. The crowd got a great look at my open and very wet pussy. I turned around and got on my knees, moving my ass back and forth like I was getting a good fucking, spanking my ass and spreading my cheeks. I then took two fingers and slid them inside my pussy. The song was almost over, so I walked over to Billy, and stuck my fingers in his mouth, he licked them clean just as the song ended.

The place erupted, there were bills everywhere. When I was bending over to pick up the money, I made it a point to bend over, giving them a perfect view of my pucker, shaking my ass towards them. That brought on ever more cheering, and more money thrown my way, I strutted of the stage to a standing ovation. When I got off the stage, big hair bowed down to me and apologized, telling me she was just trying to get in my head. We hugged and I told her I thought she did great too. She told me that she would never have the guts to do what I just did. The manager of the club offered me a job there, but I had to decline telling him if he opened a club in Chicago to call Billy, and I would think about it.

By the final count of money, including the $100 for winning, I came away with $370, not bad for 5 minutes work. I really enjoyed myself and so did Billy. Men and women were coming to our table, telling me how awesome I danced. They asked me how many times I had done that before and could not believe it was my first time. Billy was eating this all up, there were horny men all around us, wishing they were in his shoes, that they were the ones who were going back to the hotel to fuck me.

Billy said that there was one more thing that he wanted me to do. He led me to a private room, there was a bed, a table and a chair, and there were windows on every wall. He told me he got me a private lap dance. I was really excited and my pussy was dripping wet, I sat on the chair and Billy left the room. The door opened and in walked the blond stripper who was dressed as a cop earlier in the evening, she was completely naked now, and walked seductively towards me. She slowly walked around the chair and ran her fingers through my hair. When she walking around the chair, she took one long leg, and placed it on one side of my body, and then the other leg. She was now sitting on my lap straddling me, with her arms around my head leaning backwards. She was soooooo beautiful and her perfume smelled so nice.

I looked up and saw some men’s faces looking through the window at us, I turned my head to check the other windows and saw the same thing. She looked right at me; our eyes met with lust. She was so beautiful and I wanted to make love to her so badly. She moved close to me, rubbing her body with mine, grinding her pussy into me, I wished I didn’t have my dress on. She looked deeply into my eyes; leaned forward and gave me the softest kiss on my lips, parting them with her tongue. Our tongues met and swirled gently together, sliding around in each other’s mouths. We broke our kiss and I moved my face towards her breasts, licking one, while fondling the other one with my hand. I started to suck her nipple and lightly nip it. She threw her head back, her golden hair flying through the air. If you looked up sexy in the dictionary, her picture would be next to the definition.

She got off my lap, helped me up by grabbing my hand, and helped me take off my dress. She led me by my hand to the bed and whispered, “my name is Misty, and I want you soooooo baaaaad”. I whispered back, “I’m sinnndy, take me, I’m yours, you are the sexiest woman I have ever seen”. My knees were so weak; this beautiful creature wanted to make love to little old me, and found me as hot as I found her. She placed me on the bed and kissed me softly again. She placed loving kisses all over my body; she had such a gentle way about her, the way she caressed my breasts and kissed and licked me all over. She kissed her way down to my pussy and gave me a big slow long lick, looking up at me with her lust filled eyes. She was a pro, she knew her way around pussy, and took her time, making me last for what seemed like forever. She smelled nice too, her subtle perfume filling the air around me. While she was loving me, I ran my fingers through her silken hair, it was sooo soft. While licking my pussy she looked up at me again, and I said, “I want to taste you too Misty, please let me taste you.” She took her legs, and placed them over my head, lowering her pussy to my face.

She tasted like ambrosia, her aroma was wonderful. She had such a pretty pussy, almost completely shaved, just a little patch of blond pubic hair. I ate her the same way she was eating me, nice and gentle, giving soft licks on her clit. She began grinding her pussy on my face, and I started putting more pressure on her clit, sliding two fingers deep inside, fucking her slowly. She also started putting pressure on my clit, driving me mad with desire, oblivious to the men watching two young things making passionate love to each other. This wasn’t just a lesbian show, there was true lust filling the room. Two women who found each other irresistible, trying hard to please each other, licking with passion, causing her lover to moan loud, legs moving uncontrollably. It wouldn’t be long until we both would come, and I was right, within a few moments later; we were both bucking our hips, screaming out “yessssss, ohhhh yessssss”. She surprised me when her juices went squirting into my open mouth. I had heard about women squirting, but had never seen it before. We both gobbled at each other’s cum, lapping our pussies, licking like there was no tomorrow.

She turned around, and gave me a big kiss, as we lay on the bed, caressing each other’s faces and stroking each other’s hair. She then got up, walked over to a table in the room, came back to the bed, and handed me a card, it had her pager number on it. She said, “the next time you are coming to Vegas, give me advance notice, and I will show you a great time. With that, she helped me put back on my dress, gave me a big deep kiss, took my hand, and led me out of the room. The men who had watched our show had disappeared except for Billy and the manager, Joe. Misty gave Billy a kiss on the cheek and said “see ya next time Billy”, waved to me, and walked away. Joe, took my hand, and softly kissed it. He then stuck some bills in my hand and told me any time I was in town and wanted to make some money, to just give him a call. I looked at the bills in my hand, 5 twenties. I had made almost $500 that evening.

Billy took my hand, kissed me on the forehead, led me out of the club, and into the limo. He grabbed a couple of beers, opened them and handed me one. What a day I thought, we hadn’t even gambled yet, and I was beat. I placed my head on Billy’s shoulder, and slowly sipped my beer. He stroked my hair, giving small kisses on my head. It was a nice ending to a terrific and wild day.

We were about a block away from the hotel when the limo pulled over. Billy told me we were going to take a short walk, to get some fresh air. I figured since we were really close, that it was a nice touch. We walked hand and hand towards the Bellagio, it was about two in the morning, and both sides of the streets had a surprising amount of people walking and standing around, Las Vegas is the city that never sleeps. There are no clocks inside of the casinos; they don’t want you to know what time it is, they figure, you have the rest of your lives to sleep, and they are right. We reached the long walkway that leads to the Bellagio, when Billy pulled me close to him, and started french kissing me. Reaching under my short dress, fondling my ass, and fingering my pussy. I was getting wet again, and I love showing off in public.

Billy pulled my dress up over my ass, fondling it with both hands. People were walking right by us, staring and shaking their heads in amazement. One of Billy’s hands left my ass, as he unzipped, and lowered his pants. He lifted me up in the air, while we kissed passionately. I had my arms around his neck as he placed his cock into my ready and waiting pussy. I wrapped my legs around his waist as Billy started drilling into me, grabbing my hips, pulling them into his, and then away from him, in and out, what a spectacle we must have been. People had stopped walking past us, we were drawing a crowd, and they were cheering us on. Billy looked at a couple of young men and said, “go ahead, fondle her ass if you’d like”. That turned me on even more, and Billy was really pounding me. One brave soul came behind me and started feeling my ass, squeezing it, and then he touched my asshole, sending shivers up and down my spine. There were probably 30 people watching us now, lots of people yelling, “fuck her, yeahhhh”, and other things like that. It was a crazy scene, and one of the wildest things that we had tried in public.

I could tell Billy was getting close, and I told him I was thirsty. He lowered me to my feet, and I went down to my knees taking his hard cock into my mouth, sucking for all I was worth. Billy told me later that he gave the guy fondling my ass and his buddy the high sign, because I suddenly felt fingers probing my pussy and asshole at the same time. As Billy came in my mouth with great force, one of the guys started playing with my clit, taking me over the edge, making me orgasm like never before. When I have sex in public, I can cum from just the slightest touch, it’s so dangerous and risky; you can get arrested or even hurt, depending on where you are. That’s how we keep things fresh, doing the unexpected, surprising each other by being bold and risky.

After cleaning Billy’s penis, I took the guys fingers that were playing with my private’s, and cleaned them too. I gave them both a big french kiss and thanked them for helping me cum. All the while people were walking up to Billy, giving him high fives and slapping his back. We walked into the Bellagio talking with our new friends, said our good nights to them, and went to the elevator knowing these people now had a story to tell their friends, that no one would believe.

We got to our room, and Billy asked me if I wanted to go back downstairs to gamble. I told him that I was beat, but that he should go down and have fun. I made him promise that he would let me sleep for at least 8 hours, and that there would be no more surprises tonight, he agreed and went off to gamble. I flopped onto the bed and was asleep before my head hit the pillow. I’m sure I had a huge smile on my face.

True to his word, Billy let me sleep in, no wake up calls and no sexual interruptions. He was even super quiet when he came back from the casino. He wanted to wake me up to tell me he had won 5 thousand, but knowing how beat I was, he let me sleep. I woke up refreshed and ready, I looked over at Billy, he was also awake. “So, any big plans for me today? I inquired. He had a big smile on his face, “well, topping last night would be pretty hard, but I do have something interesting planned for this evening. First things first, we have to be out of the hotel by one, so we better get a move on”. “What’s the attire for this afternoon? I asked. “Same as yesterday, shorts and T-shirt, dress comfortable. Wear gym shoes today” He replied. “Are we going to run a marathon?” I asked. “You will see”. He said.

We showered and cleaned up, put clothes on, and we were out the door in a flash. This was the longest period without sex since we started the trip, and that was okay with me, my poor pussy and asshole needed a rest. I was a little sore, but I knew that I would be getting some more pounding later that night. Billy is relentless that way, he likes to push me to see how far I will go, and so far, I have never said no to anything. We went down to the lower parking garage in the Bellagio, where there was another van waiting for us. There was no advertisement on the van, so I didn’t have a clue where we were going. We picked up some other people at some of the other casinos on the strip, and headed for the airport.

We pulled up to a building on the airport grounds and went inside. It was then that I realized we were going to take a helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon. I had never been in a helicopter before, and all I could think of was Stevie Ray Vaughn at Alpine Valley in Wisconsin, where he died in a helicopter crash after a concert. I’m not a great flyer in the first place, and I was nervous, but wouldn’t outwardly show it. In our group were 20 people. We got on scales so that they could split us up by weight to even things out. Billy and I got sat in the back seat with an extremely good looking man, he was about 25, a surfer type from California, just over 6 feet tall, thin, but a really nice looking body. He had long blond hair, big blue eyes, his name was Shane. He had two buddies who sat in the front with the pilot, they were both good looking surfer types too. They both had blond hair and blue eyes, and were not as tall as Shane, but one of them, Tyler, was a body builder, I thought steroids for sure, he was really built. The other guy, Ronny, was about 5-7, thin and wiry, and was the best looking of all. A full, gorgeous head of blond hair, and a models face. The pilot’s name was Jeff Chandler, a good-looking man with white hair, and a goatee, he flew copters in Viet Nam, and had been flying for his current company for over 5 years.

There were three other copters, all filled with 5 passengers, and flown by pilots who had also flown in the war. They were all very experienced and all very good looking, I don’t think I have ever seen a really bad looking pilot. Like athletes, they all have a certain confident look and demeanor which I like in a man. A confident man is usually a better lover, unafraid to explore new techniques and positions, and always willing to take charge. The copters took off one by one, we had big headphones with microphones attached on our heads, which we had to wear because it was really loud without them, and when they were on, the pilot could point out the scenic attractions, and was the only way everyone could talk to each other. The Captain told us that it would take about 45 minutes to get to the canyon. We flew over the Hoover dam, I remember seeing it when I was 12 on a family trip. He also pointed out the only nude beach in Nevada; I looked over to Billy, smiled and said, “We have to check that place out some time”. We also saw some of the old trails that wagon trains took in the 1800’s. It was really beautiful up there. It was a nice sunny day, in the low 80’s, visibility was perfect, and I was no longer nervous. Captain Chandler had a nice calming way about him, he was very reassuring.

We were now nearing the South entrance of the Canyon, it was really a beautiful sight as we neared the mountains. We don’t have any mountains in Chicago, we don’t even have any big hills. I had seen the Grand Canyon once, on that same trip my family took when I was 12. What a great idea Billy had, going on this tour. I snuck my hand into Billy’s shorts giving his cock a playful squeeze. His cock jumped a little bit, and then started to grow in my hand, as I started to jerk him off. He gave me a look which told me, don’t make me mess my shorts up again, and I gave him a playful smile. It was very hard to hear on the copter without speaking into the mike on the headphones, and of course, we didn’t want to share what we were doing with the rest of the group. I was now fondling Billy’s ball sack as he was lying back, enjoying the ride. He must have flashed a high sign to Shane, because I felt Shane’s hand sliding into my shorts, and into my dripping pussy. I looked at Billy, who was nodding yes to me, and then at Shane, who flashed me his beautiful smile. I realized at that time, that when Shane smiled, he looked like Stephen, or is it William Baldwin, I always mix them up. I know it’s the Baldwin that was in one of the Flintstone movies, and I think he is a fox.

So there I was with stoking my Billy’s hard cock, with Shane’s fingers sliding in out of my pussy, all the while looking a the beautiful scenery on both sides of the chopper, what a high it was. Shane started working on my clit, and I was doing all I could not to jump out of the copter, it felt so good. Billy had to pull my hand from his pants, or he would have erupted inside his shorts. I looked deeply into Shane’s big blue eyes; he had a big grin on his face. I had to keep my moans to myself, or everyone in the copter would know what was happening behind them. I then closed my eyes, as Shane continued to work his magic on my clit, and I placed my hand over my mouth, as I felt my orgasm near, and then felt the eruption between my legs. I couldn’t really contain myself too well, I heard Captain Chandler ask if we were okay in the back. Billy replied that everything was fine, and that I had a queasy stomach. The Captain announced that we would be landing soon, and that there would be lunch served to us. I was really hungry since we had yet to eat.