Sir And Baby Meet At Last Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they got in he started the engine straight away and turned the heater up as she began to shiver in her soaked clothes. She unzipped her coat and started to pull up her skirt and spread her legs. "Take the coat off baby," She pulled it awkwardly off her shoulders and peeled it from her arms; it was wet through and freezing but it was all she had to cover up with; she felt a bit panicked. He reached on to the back seat and produced her jumper and she smiled as she gratefully pulled its dry cosiness over her head. She left it above her tits for him but to her relief he reached over and tweaked her nipples briefly before pulling the jumper down properly and kissing her passionately. She wasn't sure if it was his kisses or the jumper or the heater kicking in but she felt wonderful warmth spreading through her body and tears of gratitude and happiness started rolling down her cheeks. He smiled as he wiped her eyes and didn't seem at all surprised or disturbed by her crying and she was glad; she wasn't sure she could have explained even if he had wanted her to.

They drove home in a comfortable silence. She was tired and closed her eyes; secretly enjoying the sensations of the heater blowing between her spread legs. When they pulled up outside the house he patted her exposed pussy; "Lovely and warm is it baby?" he teased and she blushed realising it was no secret. They went inside and she reluctantly got naked; the house was not so warm, her hair was still wet and her body covered in mud. He took her into the bathroom and told her to get on all fours as he started to run her a bath. She was instantly wet again and waited with her bum in the air patiently for him. He steadied her with one hand and as gently as he could he removed the plug from inside her and then gave her one hard spank as he told her to get up.

He held the plug in front of her; "Have a nice long soak baby; you deserve it. But this goes back in after ok?"

"Yes Sir." She smiled as she gratefully stepped into the hot comforting water and he left the room. She soaped herself until there wasn't a trace of mud left anywhere and lay back and closed her eyes; mulling over their morning "walk". She had always had a little fantasy of sex in the rain but in her fantasy it was a hot day and a thunder storm; no mud and for some reason she got to cum in her own fantasies. She relaxed into the steamy water and wondered if any of her other fantasies were about to be twisted into something much more dirty this weekend. As the water cooled she noticed she could smell something delicious drifting up the stairs and her tummy rumbled; she got out of the bath, wrapped a towel round her hair and one around her body and padded downstairs to the kitchen.

He was busy at the cooker stirring a big pan of soup; as she walked in he turned and smiled; "Hungry baby?"

"Yes Sir," She smiled back suddenly feeling all kinds of happy.

He walked over and took her towel from her body and dried her off; she rubbed at her hair and shook it out as he took both the towels and threw them in a basket. He produced her plug from his pocket and told her to bend over; she bent at the waist and parted her legs. She felt his fingers probing into her but they were wet and cold; he was using lube and in seconds he had pushed in her plug ."Sit down baby; I've made soup." She was instantly turned on and as always the plug going in made her pussy soaking wet. But she was hungry and realised she had no say in what went where or when; she sat down and wriggled a little until she got comfortable. They sat and ate and chatted; the soup was a perfect lunch on a wet afternoon. He cleared the bowls and wiped down the table; she felt uncomfortable just sitting watching but he insisted she just relax. She was beginning to understand that this did not necessarily mean relax for too long and as usual she wasn't sure what might happen next. She sat and waited to see and was not surprised to notice that her tummy had butterflies again and her pussy had begun to ache. He had his back to her at the sink when he said; "Up on the table please baby."

Her butterflies flew frantically around her tummy and the blush instantly hit her cheeks; she sat up on the table and waited as her pussy got wetter and her blush deepened. He dried the bowls and put them away before turning back to her. "Lie down baby," He told her and she shuffled back so her feet were at the end and lay down. He took her by both ankles and spread her legs until her feet were at the corners of the table then he began to tie first one ankle then the other to the legs of the table with her stockings. He tied them quite tightly but she loved the feeling of being this exposed and her breathing quickened as he slowly stroked a finger gently down her spread pussy. He came up to the other end of the table and took her hands which were instinctively trying to cover her tummy and placed them above her head. He took two more stockings and tied each wrist to the table legs; she felt a little scared now but still incredibly turned on. He bent over her from behind her head and kissed her as his hands moved to her tits and began to squeeze them and play with her hard nipples. He produced her tinkling butterfly nipple clamps and placed one on each nipple as she moaned with pleasure into his mouth. He moved so that he was in her line of vision and began to talk as he reached a hand between her legs and started to rub her clit hard.

"We have a little housekeeping don't we baby?" He asked but didn't wait for an answer as she moaned with pleasure from his thumb expertly circling her clit and his fingers probing her pussy. She was only half hearing him but he soon caught her attention as he painfully forced more fingers deep into her. "You came without permission last night didn't you baby?"

"Yes Sir." She answered breathlessly.

"You couldn't help yourself could you?"

"No Sir, I'm sorry Sir."

He was rubbing her clit and fucking her furiously and she knew she was going to cum any minute.

"Please can I cum now Sir?" She asked desperately; knowing if he said no she would anyway; his fingers would make her any minute.

"Yes baby." He said and continued his pace as she bucked against his hand and moaned out in pleasure.

"Thank you Sir." She breathed as soon as the waves slowed enough for her to think. He was still rubbing her clit hard and it was almost painful; she wanted him to know she had cum.

"You will continue to cum until I say otherwise baby," He said and to her relief he removed his hand.

"Yes Sir; Thank you Sir," She answered.

He walked to the foot of the table and roughly spread her pussy lips; "As quick as you can then baby," He said and to her delight and surprise he put his head between her legs and began to lick her cum soaked pussy. She moaned loudly at the feeling of his stiffened tongue licking her now swollen clit and he sucked and nibbled and licked at her; she felt another orgasm building quickly and cried out as it hit her and she came into his mouth and bucked up into his face. Before she had time to come down from this orgasm he had three fingers buried inside her and was fucking her with his hand.

"Again, baby; quickly." She groaned with pain and pleasure as she realised that this was the "housekeeping"; this was her punishment and although beautiful now how many times was he going to make her cum? How many times was she going to be able to?

"Focus slut; I thought you liked to cum," He growled at her and despite herself his tone made her want to cum for him; she concentrated on the exquisite pain of his thumb rubbing her now super sensitive clit and soon another orgasm washed over her. She was panting now and her legs were beginning to ache from the ties that stopped her tensing her legs when she came. He removed his hand and she thought she was to get a rest but he simply replaced it with his other hand. He was rubbing her hard and fast and the pain in her nipples was getting worse with each orgasm as they swelled against the teeth of her clamps.

"Again." He said in a quiet voice that held her attention; she focused again and squeezed down on her plug and closed her eyes. She could feel herself getting close again despite the pain and let go with the wave of it as she came for yet another time. To her absolute horror she felt herself pee a little.

"I'm sorry Sir," She pleaded.

"Again." He answered; ignoring her distress.

"I can't Sir; please stop Sir." She said as tears started to roll down her face.

"Again." Was all he said as he bent his head and bit down on her clit; she yelped in pain and started to struggle against her ties. But he started to lick her gently and bite gently on her pussy lips; sucking them into his mouth and giving her clit time to recover. His face still buried against her soaking pussy he growled; "Again." The change in feelings and the rumble of his voice against her pussy calmed her down and she rallied; concentrating on the gorgeous feel of his mouth kissing and sucking at her.

She was struggling to cum but relishing the sensations of his tongue all over her pussy; she took what seemed like forever but as her moans got louder and he could tell she was enjoying it again he took his tongue back to her clit and flicked her over and over. She screamed as yet another orgasm overtook her and he bit down on her clit as she exploded into his mouth.

He pulled his head up from between her legs and she could see her juices all over his face; he climbed up onto the table. She hadn't been aware of him taking his clothes off but he was naked and his magnificent cock was as hard as steel. He leaned over her and kissed her and she could taste herself; she dutifully licked his chin and his cheeks clean as he entered her. She bucked up as best she could against him; the ties were stopping her from responding as much as she wanted to and her legs were shaking. He fucked her slowly at first; taking a clamp into his mouth he pulled it off her and sucked her nipple as she yelped. He did the same to the other nipple as he started to fuck her faster; pounding his cock deeper inside her and twisting both her nipples. She could hardly believe it but she could feel another orgasm starting to rise inside her.

"Sir, please can I cum Sir?" She pleaded.

"Yes baby," He said and fucked her furiously as she screamed out in pleasure. She felt him tense and push himself even deeper inside of her as he came. As their breathing began to return to normal he stretched over and untied her wrists. He helped her to sit up as he got off the table and sat on the chair facing between her legs. "Where does my cum go baby?" He asked.

She giggled through her tears and answered, "Down my throat Sir."

"Such a good girl." He praised as he watched her dig her fingers repeatedly into her pussy and lick them clean.

"Did you enjoy your punishment baby?" He asked her as he started to untie her ankles.

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

Her legs were shaking; he helped her off the table and she slumped into a chair. "Next time won't be so much fun baby."He warned.

12