Sir and His "littleone" Ch. 07

Story Info
The Saga Continues.
4.4k words
4.65
13k
0

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirCarl
SirCarl
68 Followers

She took a drink, thanked Me with her eyes and then shut them as My soft kiss touched her lovely forehead. The last thing she would remember was My breathing caressing her soft lips as sleep took her.

Even though this was just the start of our first complete day together, I was already impressed with My exquisite slave. She was everything I had dreamed she would be and then some. My instincts to first choose her, and then to patiently wait for her release was paying dividends already. I smiled looking down at her. She was so proud of her choker/collar and surprisingly, the chain leash hanging from it. The choker/collar, in the collar position now, gave her a deep and much needed sense of "belonging," something she had never known before in her life. Every time I had taken the chain in My hand she always smiled, and even once or twice she had handed Me the chain, half smiling and her eyes pleading, wanting Me to keep possession of her and to keep for her close to Me. I had noticed these subtle actions early this morning and decided that I would help reassure her on a continuing basis, establishing in her mind "belonging," fully and absolutely to Me.

I went to the computer to check on My mail and business needs, letting her sleep a half-hour or so. The morning was getting away and there was still a lot to do, with beginning her formal training and establishing her daily duties in our home.

Once that was done, I went to the bed and reached for her chain. I pulled gently on it several times saying, "Come on slave, get your worthless ass up. We have things to do."

Her eyes opened and then she mumbled, "Yes Master."

She rolled over to get out of the bed and as she did, she said, "ouch." Her ass, still slightly red, had stung as she and turned on it to get out of the bed. When that happened, she moved quickly to stand. I chuckled and said, "Well that should teach you that you do not want to misbehave and need for Me to spank you."

"Yes Sir," she said as I pulled on her chain leading her toward the bathroom. Once we were in the bathroom I said, "Turn the hot water in the shower on and then stand here littleone."

She had taken her heels off earlier per My instructions and stood there nude, except for her collar and leash. I unsnapped her leash and then started to remove the choker/collar from her lovely neck. As I was removing the modified ben-wa balls that she had placed inside of her collar she looked up at Me and said in soft submissive voice, "Please Papi, don't take it off. I want to always belong to you. I need to belong to you Sir."

"littleone you will always belong to Me. Believe it. I want it off because I want it to keep its beauty. This is one of the very seldom occasions that it will come off you. So I am telling you, whenever you shower, or you in the shower bathing Me, or get into the Jacuzzi here in the bathroom when we are alone, it is to come off. If we are outside in the hot tub, you will leave it on, especially if we have visitors."

"Yes Sir. I will obey."

"Good, now get your lovely ass in the shower and bathe Me slave. When you are done, and have dried My body, you are to bathe fully, washing everything. There is shampoo and conditioner in the shower that I want you to use on Myself and on you."

"I opened the shower door and felt the water temperature and then adjusted it. "Littleone, I like this temperature best. Learn it so that in future times you can set it."

"Yes Papi," she said as she reached it to learn the water temperature.

I thought to myself, "I'm not using her enough."

"littleone, go get your black stilettos, shit I forgot them." I reached down acting like I was going to slap her ass and she, seeing what she thought was going to happen, quickly ran out of My reach to get her stilettos. I chuckled and smiled as her somewhat red ass rounded the door.

She came back in smiling and set them on the edge of the Jacuzzi. I shook My head and then said as I walked toward the shower, "Training a slave is such a pain in the ass. Jesus Christ. Listen to Me littleone, when you come out of the shower and are dried off, the first thing to go on your body is your stilettos. The second thing is your collar and then your leash. If it is a day I have told you to wear nylons, only after you finish in here, are you to go put the nylons on. Understand littleone?"

"Do not worry Sir; I will do as you have said," grinning from ear to ear.

I walked into the large shower and let the water run all down My body. She started in behind me, hesitated only briefly as she looked around the shower and then stepped in immediately coming to Me and putting her head on My chest and her arms around My middle.

She backed up some and then reached for the shampoo. "Please Papi; bend over some so I can reach your head. I want to do this right. I want to be the best slave in the world for you Sir."

"Wait littleone," I said turning her around. I put her against the outside glass and put her hands above her head. I then took the showerhead and ran the water all over her body slowly angling it down until the full force of the water was on her stinging ass.

"Oh Papi! My God Papi that stings so bad."

"Shut up bitch and spread your damn legs. Yes, it stings, but this hot water will help remove the stinging and you will be better sooner."

I left the shower on her ass for about fifteen seconds and then moved it up to the small of her back as one of My hands went into her cunt passing her still swollen lips. She gasped for breath and I laughed at her. "Ok slave," I said turning the showerhead away from her, "get your ass to work."

I bent My head down and she took the shampoo and poured some on My full head of hair. She lathered it in and washed it vigorously. She then put My head back under the water, rinsed the shampoo out of My hair, and followed with the conditioner. The beauty of My slave, her wholesome sexiness was almost unreal. I thought, just for a second, this is a different woman than this morning in the kitchen.

As she started to wash My body, gently and sinuously, I noticed My old cock starting to respond. With the way My cock had been used in the last twenty-four hours, I could not believe that it was responding.

She looked up at Me and grinned. I thought, "Oh shit."

My hands slid down her naked back. She looked up toward Me and we kissed. The kiss became more and more passionate. Her hands were all over my head and back as her body gyrated against my growing hardness. My hands traveled down to her ass and guided her movements. Our lips and tongues probed and swirled in a hot and wet dance of passion.

Suddenly she spun around so that her back was to me. She pressed her rounded ass against my hard cock and guided my hands to her shapely tits. My fingers kneaded the soft flesh of her tits and pressed against her swollen nipples. Taking her hands, she opened her ass cheeks and clenched My semi-hard cock, wedging it between them.

My teeth bit into her neck as a soft purr escaped from her throat. Littleone pressed against Me, as her breathing became heavier I continued rolling her hard nipples between My thumbs and fingers. My cock was throbbing as her ass cheeks continued to clench around it. Littleone, surprising Me, spun around and kissed Me deep as her naked tits pressed against my bare chest.

"Oh my Sir, what do we have here? You poor Master. I'll have to do something about that."

littleone pulled my face to hers and flicked her tongue across my lips before pushing it into my mouth once again. She then kissed My neck and slowly trailed her mouth down My chest as she sucked one of My nipples into her mouth and raking it with her teeth. She did the same with the other. I was going crazy. My cock was starting to pulsate with need as she kissed down to My stomach until she was squatting in front of Me. Then she raked her teeth over the sensitive tip of My cock. Damn!

She looked up at Me smiling playfully with her eyes twinkling. Her wet hair was shining with luster as she took My engorged throbbing cock and slapped it against both sides of her face. Her eyes never left mine as she continued to smile. Then she swirled her tongue over the slimy tip before sucking it into her wet warm and aggressive mouth.

My new slave licked, kissed, sucked and teased the sensitive and swollen tip of My cock shooting jolts of pleasure from each nerve ending up through My body. Finally, she put both hands on My legs and then sucked Me into her mouth. I was ready to explode, but she knew just how to keep Me right on the edge. From the devilish look in her eyes, My bitch slave was enjoying every second of the magnificent torture she was administering to her Master.

The damn bitch had told Me several months ago that her mouth could bring any man to his knees. With this, and what she had already done to Me since arriving here, I believed her.

Her saliva coated My cock and balls as littleone continued to fuck Me with her mouth. My balls were swollen and throbbing with the need to release. I finally couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed her hair tightly, which I had learned she loved, and held her so she couldn't get away and pounded My cock rapidly in and out of her mouth, loving the face fucking I was giving her.

I was almost there. Spit and saliva drooled freely from her chin and dripped down on her tits. Her tongue swirled against the bulging veins of My swollen cock each time it drove into the back of her throat. My head became light. My knees started to buckle as every ounce of energy rushed to My groin.

I felt My cock swell between her lips as cum surged through its length. I let out a deep roar as hot cream exploded from the tip and surged against the roof of her mouth. Cum poured from My cock in a steady stream. A second equally powerful surge gushed into her mouth followed by a third. Her fingers pressed against my scrotum as several small squirts continued to pump from My cock.

My slave sat back and looked up at Me with her mouth open. Cum drooled down her chin and dripped onto her tits. She took My cock back into her mouth and down her throat, massaging it with her tongue and throat muscles. She continued to lick and suck My meat like a starved nymph. Then she sucked My balls into her mouth one at a time before finally standing.

littleone pressed against me and pushed her tongue into My ear. Then she kissed Me on the lips and pushed her tongue into My mouth letting us share the taste of remnants My cum before she went back to kissing my ear.

In My ear she whispered, "Will you keep this poor slave as yours Master?"

"Oh God yes," I said.

"I had an orgasm when you pulled my hair and filled my mouth with all that cum Sir. Please don't be mad with me for not asking permission. Sir, your cunt is all wet and gooey. Do you want to lick it clean Master?"

"Turn the water off slave. No, I am not mad with you and yes, I do want to lick My property, even though it is only a worthless cunt, clean."

She turned the water off and pushed the door of the large shower open. After this morning's sexual adventures I did not know how in the hell I was still erect but figured it had to be a result of the Tri-Mix erection injection.

The mere image of my tongue sliding into this hot vixen's cunt was not something I could walk from. I slammed her up against the shower wall and shoved a hand between her legs. Our mouths wrestled as our tongues thrashed back and forth. I shoved two fingers up her soaking cunt and dug them around deep inside her.

She squirmed against Me and shoved her tongue into my ear, whispering, "Oh My God Sir. Please Sir, please, I want you to fuck Me with your mouth, to put your tongue in your cunt and make me cum all over your face. But first Sir, I want to lick your fingers and taste my pussy."

She pulled my dripping fingers from her cunt and licked them clean one at a time while staring unswervingly into My eyes. Breathing heavily she then laid her hands on My shoulders. I sank to the shower floor and stared at the tasty treat in front of My face. The pink lips of her slave's pussy pushed out from the gash of her swollen peach just begging to be licked.

Being much more assertive than submissive, littleone swung a leg over my shoulders forcing My head back. She slowly sank down onto My face. My mouth opened wide as I clamped My lips around her swollen pussy and shoved My tongue into her hot cunt. She grabbed My head and ground her pussy hard against My face as I licked, sucked and slurped her sweet slave's nectar.

The thought went through My mind that this behavior was a result of two things. The most important in her mind was that she wanted to be all the woman any man could want and she was trying her best to show Me, for Me to want too always keep her. The other thought was that what I did to her this morning had a benefit I had not suspected. Maybe I had really set her "free" to be all she ever dreamed.

"Oh God Sir, yes... fuck this worthless cunt with your tongue... ooooohhhhhh... yes... that's it... aaaahhhhhh..."

littleone kept pushing down on My face finally forcing me to the floor. She rubbed her pussy up over My nose and down across My chin. She was riding My mouth and tongue, cowgirl style, as hard as anyone had ever ridden My cock. Her moans and gasps became louder and more desperate.

"Oh fuck Sir... aaaahhhhhh... oh God yes... please Sir, put your fingers in my ass, Sir... ooooohhhhhh... oh God, please Sir, permission! I'm gonna cum Sir... oh fuck..."

"Cum bitch," I said as I shoved two fingers deep in her ass and sucked her hard clit between My lips. She cried out in a loud shriek. Pussy juice gushed from her cunt and filled My mouth. I continued to lick up her sweet nectar until she was finished cumming. She stood over me, one foot on each side of My head. I had a perfect view of her pink pussy lips folded open and glistening with dewdrops of pleasure.

"Master, I love how you eat this worthless pussy," she said grinning. "Are you going to punish your poor slave for cumming again without permission," she said in an innocent little girl voice.

"Not now slave. I did give you permission, you just did not hear it."

littleone slowly squatted over My cock and guided the tip to the lips of her swollen pussy mound. She held My meat in her opening, moving it back and forth along her slit and across her clit. She finally let go and sank down on My shaft. I watched it slowly disappear into her channel until it was stuffed all the way up her cunt.

She held Me deep inside her, moving slowly back and forth and using her well-trained pussy muscles to squeeze and massage My cock. She finally lifted up My length until the tip of My cock was barely inside her pussy, and then came crashing down, impaling herself on My swollen meat. She did this repeatedly, holding Me deep inside her cunt to milk My cock each time she impaled herself on My shaft.

"Oh fuck Master... aaaahhhhhh... your cock feels so good in my pussy... ooohhhhh... that's it Sir... fuck me... oh God... aaaaaahhhhhh... UUUUNNNNGGGGHHHH..."

Rubbing her clit hard against the base of My cock, littleone had another orgasm. She dropped to her knees and propped her hands by My head with her tits jiggling in My face as she continued to ride Me. My hands cupped her creamy ass cheeks and guided her fucking motions. I sucked a nipple in My mouth and bit it hard just as My forefinger found the tight nub of her asshole and cruelly went deep inside giving her another example of pain and pleasure.

"Oh God yes... Master, I love your fingers in my ass... oh God... ooooohhhhhh... that's it... deeper... aaaahhhhhh...

"Cum now bitch, NOW!"

I'm gonna cum again Sir... mmmppphhh... AAAAAHHHHHH..."

I bit both of her nipples hard as her cunt tightened around My cock even more. This slave is a sex machine I thought. Could this be the karrita side of her personality or is the result of My taking everything from her this morning and freeing her mind completely, allowing her pure raw animal instincts to come forward as never before?

She kissed me hard and ground her pussy against my cock as cunt juices dripped down My balls onto the carpeting of the bathroom. After catching her breath, she slowly stood and squeezed her tits with a wanton and uncontrolled look of pure animal lust on her face.

"Sir, please Sir, get up here and fuck me. Fuck me hard Master. Use me Master! Rip this worthless pussy apart. Hurry please..."

She was doing everything she could to bring out the raw animal instinct in Me and it was working, trying, I thought her best, to show Me that I would never want or desire another woman. I got up off the floor and threw her against the wall, slamming My body against hers in the process. Her teeth bit my lower lip and drew blood. My hands grabbed tightly onto her ass cheeks and lifted her off the ground as she threw her head back and wrapped her legs around my body.

As soon as My cock found the juicy folds of her pussy, I thrust hard and jammed my meat deep into her cunt. At the same time, I bit into the side of her neck. She let out a loud shriek and dug her fingernails into my back. I slammed my cock into her again and again, driving her body up the side of the wall using her.

"Shove your cock in your cunt Sir... harder... aaaahhhhhh... yessss... ooohhhhhh... deeper... oh fuck.... Mmmmppphhhh... fuck me Sir... fuck me... ooohhhhhh..."...

littleone's gasps and screams were out of control as her body was being wracked with a continuous series of orgasms. My fingers were slimy with pussy juice that poured from her cunt and dripped down my balls. My throbbing meat pushed deep into her and slammed up against her cervix each time she impaled herself giving her more of pain/pleasure from her Master.

I was more than exhausted but My adenine was flowing; her tight pussy twitched, squeezed, and massaged My cock as she rode me. Her screams were out of control as filth spilled from her slave's mouth. My middle finger found the rim of her asshole and easily pushed inside. I buried it to the knuckle and vigorously dug it around inside her dark hole as My cock continued to pound her pussy.

"Yeah Master... that's it... I love how you shove your finger up my ass! ooohhhhhh fuuuuccckkkk Master... use another finger... yes... aaaahhhhhh... oh God yes!"

Her fingers clawed at the skin on My neck and dug into My scalp as her bare heels dug into the back of my legs. My cock knifed up into her belly each time she slammed her cunt down its length. She was having one orgasm after another. Her moans and squeals were loud and out of control. Pussy juice was flying everywhere.

My balls were about to explode. I had never fucked anyone this hot in my life! Just as I was almost there she stopped moving with my cock buried deep in her cunt. Her well-trained pussy twitched against My meat. She put her tongue in my ear and whispered breathing deeply.

"You haven't fucked my ass yet Sir. You made me your asshole slut this morning. Never have I had orgasms from just my ass," she said as her breathing continued heavy. "I want your cum in my worthless ass. I want to know those different and wonderful asshole orgasms. Please Sir, make your slave happy. I beg you."

Not waiting for Me to reply littleone lifted off my cock and dropped to her knees. Looking up at Me, she quickly gobbled my entire cock into her very talented mouth and down to her throat. She teased Me to the brink of orgasm and then backed off. She looked up at me with My swollen meat in her hand as she got the tube of lube from the edge of the Jacuzzi and with both hands; she was greasing My proud shaft with a wanton determined look on her face.

"Patience, Master. Good things in life are worth waiting for and I have waited for this day for seventeen years," as she lubed My shaft teasing Me... "Your new asshole slut wants you to fuck her ass good. I want you to fill me up with lots of good thick gooey cum. Are you ready to fuck your slave's ass, Master?"

SirCarl
SirCarl
68 Followers
12