Sir and His "littleone" Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirCarl
SirCarl
68 Followers

"Sir," she asked, evidently observing the glazed expression on My face. "Am I doing a good job?"

"Slave," I responded with an attempt at sternness, "You really are a good little cock tease. I believe I told you to suck Me, and you are licking and nibbling. Now do as I ordered quickly or prepare to be punished."

She fluidly moved back in front of Me and pushed her mouth over 7 of my 8 inches. She bobbed her head forward and backward, swirling her tongue madly along the length of my shaft. I hit the top of her throat, and she moaned. She reached up with her hands to cup My balls, and the sensation of her soft flesh against them brought another groan of pleasure from My throat.

"Slave, that was very good," I praised her, pulling out. "Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Sir, I know it's duty and privilege to suck your cock," she responded meekly.

"Young lady, that is not what I asked you," I said growling at her, pulling her roughly to her feet and rammed a finger into her pussy. She gasped in surprise and pleasure. I pulled the finger lubricated with her abundant juices out and thrust it in her face. "Slave, you are quite aroused. I hope you are properly ashamed of yourself," I said to see what kind of a response I'd get.

She hung her head in mock humiliation. "Yes Sir I know I shouldn't enjoy this. But you feel so good in my mouth and I can't seem to help myself."

"Are you addicted to cock, slave," I asked.

She flushed and responded, "Sir, I'm only addicted to yours."

"You know what to do, and I expect you to do it well slave."

She crawled to Me and wrapped her lips around My cock again, using her hand to guide it into her warm hungry mouth. I reached down, condescendingly patting her head, and then with a low grunt, I pushed the remaining inch of My cock into her throat. I pulled back a few inches and slammed into the back of her throat again. This time she moaned hungrily, moving her lips gently as she sucked on My rod. The vibrations from her throat pulsed through Me as I pulled back again. She was so entranced with the sensation of My cock in her mouth that deep sounds were coming from her throat.

I thrust My hips back and forth, pounding her mouth savagely. Her steady moans of pleasure only made me do it harder

"Yes," I said, "this slut can't get enough cock." She moaned again and I pulled My cock out of her mouth and asked innocently, "Is there something you'd like to say slave?"

"This is so amazing Sir," she moaned. Then she bobbed her head forward to take My pulsating cock again. I let out a surprised laugh and crooned, "Very nice, slave. Keep sucking My cock you naughty girl." Her mouth tightened on My shaft, and I was transfixed by the sight of myself sliding in and out of those luscious red lips. I was distracted by the sight of her tits bouncing again and I managed to capture them in my hands. She released My cock from her mouth to let out a wrenching scream at the combined pleasure of My twisting her nipples.

I squeezed her tits together and plowed My cock into the tight crevice of her cleavage, fucking her tits. She was begging Me not to stop, but I stopped when the head of My cock was peeking out between the tops of her now sensitive breasts, and growled at her, "Suck it whore!"

She opened her mouth, but before she could wrap those delicious lips around My cock in the teasing way I could see she was contemplating, I thrust My hips forward and pushed myself into her. Watching myself disappear into her tits and feeling the suction of her mouth on the few inches of My cock that weren't squeezed between her tits was intoxicating. It wouldn't be long now. I said, "Slave in just a moment that talented mouth of yours is going to force Me to cum. I expect you to swallow every single drop. Do you understand?" She nodded eagerly and flicked her tongue across the head of My cock, which was already in her mouth.

I shivered, gave two more grunting thrusts, and finally felt the release and exquisite pleasure of shooting my load down her hastily gulping throat. She was pressing forward, her lips against her own breasts as she strained to take more of me into her mouth, sucking greedily at My cum that I was spraying into her mouth. I released her tits and buried My fingers in her hair. She immediately bobbed forward and took the entire length of My shaft into her mouth, still gulping My cum. She gently licked and sucked my cock until my heart rate had returned to normal and I pulled out of her. She looked up at me with wide eyes and gasped in shock, "Master, you taste amazing."

I fell backwards on to the nearest sofa all but legless. Without being bidden, she crawled up to Me as My arm went around her, holding her close and tight. In all of My years, I have had many good blowjobs, and a lot that were not worth remembering, but this slave goes to the top of the list. Shit, I think I'll keep her I thought as My eyes shut, falling into a deep sleep.

As Master fell back on the sofa, I instinctively came up next to Him putting my right arm across his chest, loving the warmth and smell of my new Master's body. That scene with Him had exhausted me after a busy afternoon of doing all I had to do to prepare to come to Him. My eyes shut comfortably and within what seemed like just a few minutes, following His lead I guess, I was soon sleeping soundly, entering into dreamland.

~~~~~~~

On rushing dreams rampage in the new slaves mind.

~~~~~~~

His hands are wound in my hair, pounding my face with His enlarged cock. Then He pulls out and turns me by my hair, his hands never letting go of my hair, and plunges His cock hard into my ass. I gasp as He pulls my head back all the way up to his mouth as He fucks my ass.

He says in my ear... "You are my whore... this is my ass, isn't it whore?"

"Yes Master," I say as He drops His hands and reaches around and grabs my tits while continually pounding me harder and harder

He squeezes and torments my nipples, twisting and pulling, slapping and punishing, and I feel myself cresting to orgasm.

"Rub that cunt slave," He tells me.

"Please Master may I come," I plead.

"NO and don't stop rubbing that cunt, whore!"

Yes.... Master..."

He is forcibly pounding my ass harder and harder while I finger my cunt, His hands twisting and tormenting my tits. I want to cum, I feel the orgasm coming and so does Master. He takes His cock out of my ass, taking me by my hair, spins me around, and impales my face with His cock demanding I suck saying, "Don't stop, cunt, and keep finger fucking yourself whore."

I gagged and suck harder and deeper as His cum spurts in my mouth, down my throat as He demands I suck out every drop, and I do. He doesn't release my face from His cock even after every drop has been sucked and He demands I cum at His feet with my fingers deep in my cunt and His cock in my mouth, and I do.

He pulls out of my mouth and pushes me down with His foot as the last of the orgasmic waves wash over my body.

I rolled and tossed as all of this is going through my mind dreaming as my Master slept peacefully. Then I drifted back into that wonderful world of dreaming.

My body naked, eyes closed tight, rapid breathing, heart racing, we are not alone, whispers heard, calling me names, slut, whore, fuck-toy. Hands caressing, grabbing, pinching, fondling, pulling, tweaking, spanking, goose bumps on my flesh, pulled by the hair, breath hitched in my throat, cock in my face.

My tongue snakes out, licking and lapping, sucking and groaning, bobbing and bouncing, "swat" on my ass, I jump automatically, tears in my eyes, my knees go weak. My body blushes, from the pain and intensity, from the increasing heat, from pleasing Him unconditionally. Performing in front of everyone, inhibitions are lost, the beast within awakes, my pussy begins to drool.

I crave His cock, my holes long to be filled; I purr in delight, I beg for more.

Burning fire, lusty passion, wanton needs, and total desire rules me. To be used by Him, to please Him, to be wanted by Him, to be desired by Him.

To my dismay, the scene faded--

A glistening sheen of sweat covered my body as I woke up quickly from my dream. My heart painfully raced within my chest. My breathing was very labored. I embarrassingly noticed wetness between my legs. My sex ached. I yearned for release. A hunger stirred within my loins; a hunger that longs to be sated.

Suddenly, it hit me. My need to be desired by Him is so incredibly strong. I need that desperately more than even my life's breath. I need to be devoured completely by Him. I need to be consumed by Him until there is nothing left of me. Then, I need Him to do it all over, repeatedly, for all eternity. I am His. I am, as He wants me. I am His Desire.

I woke up sometime later, needing a shower and hungry. My new slave, who I had decided to name "littleone," was lying next to Me, about halfway up against My body, apparently sleeping soundly with My right arm around her and one of her hands laying on My chest, naked as a Jaybird, a glistening sheen on her body.

"Wake up slave," I said in a low but firm voice as I shook her.

Her eyes fluttered open and she titled her head up towards My face, kind of half smiled, and then leaned forward, kissing Me lightly on the lips. "I'm here Sir. What is your pleasure?"

"Come on slave," I said as I rose extending My hand to littleone, "We are going to get a shower, do a few things, and then I am going to learn how you can 'cook'. I need to eat something."

~~~~~

Back to reality, current time--

~~~~~

I could not stand it. The hunger in my loins had to be sated. I knew that I was risking punishment for doing this without asking permission, but I would take any punishment to cure my passion for my Master. Slowly I pushed the covers off of us and moved gently down the bed. His legs were already open some from sleeping on his back; I reached in and gently spread them further open. The site of his sleeping cock made me drool. Gently I crawled in between His legs after soaking my fingers in my dripping cunt. Taking those wet fingers, I gently laid them on His cock and moved my mouth down to his large testicles kissing each one and then slowly inhaling one of them into my warm wet mouth, loving it with my tongue. After a few minutes, I switched to the other testicle giving it the same loving attention. Master moaned but did not appear to wake up much to my relief.

I was transfixed on the sight of my Master's organ. My forefinger carefully traced the solid vein running beneath the massive cadre, thinking about the mouth-watering sperm that raced through it previously today. I was completely lost in the moment. Never before had I taken the time to really scrutinize my Master's cock, much less touch it like this. I stared at it, studied its movements... noticed how it now twitched with every heartbeat growing slowly with my hand holding it. "This is my Master's cock," I told myself.

Gazing at the wide bulb-shaped head, I imagined seeing it spew thick turrets of cum. Dropping the last testicle from my mouth; I rose up, my mouth parting, as my tongue slid forth... delicately skimming the head's underbelly. Master jolted, feeling my scalding breath and moist flesh touch him. Why I don't know, but I reached down and soaked one of my fingers in my cunt and slid it below his balls to his asshole. I pushed gently and started a circular motion against his dark hole, like what slave donna did to me today. Master moaned loudly and my other hand felt his cock start to firm up much faster than it was before.

Surprisingly he continued to sleep and I felt brave. Again, I soaked my fingers in my cunt and reapplied it to his asshole with more pressure and a probing action. In His sleep, he slightly raised His asshole seeking my finger. My tongue settled below the base of His shaft feeling His thick vain pulse on my tongue as my finger pushed slightly in Him. His cock was swelling, seemingly bigger and longer than I have seen it before.

I slightly grinned, knowing that my simple combination of touches could render my Master all but helpless and with any luck no other woman has done this combination. A sense of power came over me as I realized just what I could do to my Master. He had made me feel totally and utterly secure as His slave and now I knew His secret and how I could keep Him forever at my side. My fingers entered Him and His cock jumped in my hand, in both thickness and length. It was mammoth and I was so startled that my ass rose in the air, oscillating, deeply aroused and unfettered by any doubts in my mind.

I hungry slurped His cock like the wanton slave cum slut I had become. I now had two fingers in His ass, probing and fucking it, as He moaned continuously, louder and louder. His pre-cum was leaking out in an almost steady stream, coating my throat and making me want more. One part of me wanted to taste my Master's bountiful cum, to gag on a mouth full of his hot swarthy cum and the other part of me wanted it deep inside my cunt. I was so near orgasm I could not believe it.

My scalding mouth was on His thick piston wanting to gag on His cum and my cunt was begging to feel his warmth there. I was sucking his cock with a true voracity that I had never in my life known, feeling the power, knowing that my Master was to be forever mine.

I sensed His orgasm, I knew, as any cock sucking woman knows, feeling His cock swell and thicken up to what seemed to be the thickness of a beer can that my reward was quickly coming to me.

The scent of His skin filled my nostrils as I yanked my fingers from His asshole and came up on top of Him. My legs spread wide, as my hand guided my Master's elongated and thick cock directly into my hot, wet, and wanton cunt, pushing myself fully down on Him in one stroke as His additional length pushed fully into me, filling and stretching me as I had never been filled before.

Without warning His hands came up to my breasts, pinching, pulling, and torturing my nipples as never before, sending the pain pleasure directly to my cunt. At the same time, my cunt was squeezing His wonderful shaft fiercely and repeatedly. Both Sir and I were beyond all boundaries and reason as we orgasmed together as never before.

In a period of time of delicious pleasure that follows strong orgasms that I could not tell you, I finally collapsed on top of Sir. His arms came up and held me with his magnificent cock very slowly decreasing in size in my slave's cunt.

I did not want it to leave, and my whore's cunt squeezed and squeezed it trying to give it additional life and keep Him in me. I sat up holding it in me even as it shrank. I leaned over; my cunt pushed down firmly on Him and kissed Him full tongue wanting Him, wanting to keep my Master in His home, my happy and satisfied slave's cunt as He continued to hold and kiss me.

Finally He withdrew from my mouth, looked me directly in eyes as only He can do and said, "If you are going to fuck up a good night's sleep the least you can do is clean me slut."

"Yes Sir," I said lifting off of Him inhaling his cock in my mouth. In very short order, I had His cock spotless and lifted my head smiling at Him.

"Walk up here on your knees slave and let Me taste and clean your worthless cunt."

In my previous life, most of the men didn't really want to put their mouths on my cunt and those that did never stayed there long. They all wanted me to suck them off but never wanted to taste me with their cum in my cunt. One of the many things I liked about Master was that this never bothered Him, in fact He loved eating me, before, during, or after I was filled with His cum.

Proudly I did as he instructed me, steadying myself with my hands on the headboard with my leash hanging down. As He started licking around my swollen cunt I decide to shift my position some so that He could have better access to His property. I took my hands from the headboard and leaned backwards, kind of away from His face, thus angling my cunt more fully on His mouth, and dropped both of my hands directly on His tits.

As His tongue licked my wet and swollen split, I dug my nails into his nipples and felt His body flinch. His hands came up and aggressively took my nipples, rolling, pinching, and pulling on them causing my body to jerk as the pain pleasure combination went straight to His slave's cunt. He then released my nipples and patted the sides of my thighs as a signal for me to take His slave's cunt away from His mouth. I did so and rolled off Him and into His secure arm still trying to get my breathing back to normal.

He held me briefly, kissing my forehead and then removed His arm and started to sit up. He sat there a moment and then got up and walked slowly to the walk-in closet, turning the light on as he entered. I heard Him in what I assumed was His toy-bag and then he came out of the closet leaving the light on, allowing in- direct light into His Master suite.

"Raise your legs bitch," was His direct order.

I did so and he put some kind of adjustable strap around my legs dropping it as far as it would go toward my naughty ass.

"Put your feet down and lift your ass off of the bed. Then turn over and stick you worthless ass in the air cunt."

"Yes Sir," I said tentatively not knowing what He was going to do.

As my ass came up off the bed, He slid the top part of the strap around my waist drawing the other part up the crack of my ass. I then turned over and put my well-used ass in the air as He had instructed me. He walked over to the nightstand and got the bottle of Johnson's Baby Oil out and the medium size butt-plug. There was no doubt in my mind what was going to occur now.

He put the baby oil on and in my ass and then applied some to the butt-plug. Yesterday I had all but gotten accustomed to having it in me. Slowly, gently, He put it fully up my ass filling that hole of mine.

"Turn over and spread your legs."

I did as He said and then he reached down on the bed and got a dildo about the size His cock was a few minutes ago. Capping the baby oil, He then got the cunt lube and put it on the dildo saying, "As wet as you were this probably isn't necessary, but I am going to do it anyway."

Slowly and gently, he pushed the large dildo into my waiting cunt. My God, both of my holes were full. Then to my surprise, He snapped the dildo to the strap, in affect keeping and holding the dildo in me.

"Lie on your stomach and put your hands behind your back bitch."

As I did that, he walked to the chest drawers and opened the top drawer taking out a pair of wrist cuffs returning to put them on me. He then attached a short chain, which in effect kept my arms behind my back. He reached down, put His hand behind my head, and pulled it up some off the fluffy soft pillow saying, "Open your mouth wide slave."

He then inserted the last item, a medium size, but short cock, in my mouth saying, "It's called a cock gag slave."

Damn, I could swallow and lick it, but I could not speak anything that was intelligent.

He adjusted the strap on the cock gag and the strap holding the dildo in my now full cunt. He walked around to the other side of the bed and took the leather strap of my leash and laid it over the far bedpost.

Then Sir turned the light off in the closet and came back to His side of the bed and got in. He pulled the covers up over us, looked at me, leaned down, kissed my cheek, and then said, "If you have to pee during the night, wake me. Now I should be able to sleep unmolested."

Often times in my life I had felt "helpless" but this was the first time that I had been made completely helpless and for some strange reason, I felt my cunt start to flinch. Oh shit I thought as I felt blood surging to my nipples, knowing they were soon to be rock hard. Never in my worthless life had I ever thought that being bound and gagged would make me excited.

SirCarl
SirCarl
68 Followers