Sir, His Lady and their Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Slut is used to please them both.
1.7k words
4.27
20.1k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Teanna101
Teanna101
18 Followers

It was easy for me to sleep while Sir was gone. I knew that when he came back with Slut, I would be very busy pleasuring them both and hopefully being pleased in return. I think I was asleep before he even left our apartment.

Immediately, my dreams took control of me. I dreamt that I was tied up in a dark room, still lying on a bed and there were hands all over me. At first they stroked my body all over, learning all of my curves and feeling all around for my most sensitive spots. I was spread wide; theirs completely. I had no choices.

Some of the hands were busy kneading my breasts, tugging on my tight, pink nipples. I felt hot breath teasing me right before a mouth latched on to my right nipple and sucked almost painfully hard. Simultaneously my other nipple was pinched and I let out a low scream.

Some of the hands forced my mouth open wider and stuck two fingers in for me to suck and nibble on. Voices whispered in my ear that I was a good girl and ordered me to suck harder. Soon the fingers were removed and replaced with a cock. It brushed against my lips. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. The hard cock was smacked against my tongue before being plunged ruthlessly into my mouth. I gagged as I was forced to deep throat the giant dick. The voices whispered that I should accept it. I was nothing but a hot little hole, a fuck toy. I obeyed.

The hands that had been on my breast skimmed down my body. My legs were tied wide and I'm sure that my dream lover could see moisture pooling from my cunt and seeping down towards my ass. Fingers spread my pussy lips apart then started sliding in and out of my hungry little pussy. First one, then two. It was so wet. The fingers felt so good stroking and reaching inside of me. A couple fingers trailed down to the little rosebud between my cheeks. Prodding it. Stroking over it. I could feel an orgasm about to take me over. I still had the dick plunging into my accommodating mouth. I groaned around it. The fingers plunged into my cunt, faster and harder. I was about to cum!

Then, suddenly, the dream changed. The fingers slowed. The dick was pulled from my mouth. I know that I made a noise of frustration as the fingers left my cunt, slowly. Then a new sensation took over.

A tongue! Oh yesss! A hot, wet tongue started licking, the mouth it belonged to gently nibbling and sucking on my cunt. It teased me and my hips wiggled towards it, seeking harder contact despite my bonds. The tongue started at the top, licking around my clit, making me want to move. In the back of my mind, I thought about Sir. Would he want me to move? No, he would want me to lie still and accept the pleasure offered. I imagined that I could hear his voice say that it was good for me to make noise.

I let out a low moan when the tongue finally made contact with my pulsing clit. The lips pursed around it, sucking rhythmically. Then two hands, one on each knee, nails scratching the insides of my thighs, up higher and almost making contact where I needed it. I groaned then made more eager sounds to encourage my dream lover to do it again. Message received, I felt those hands and nails again. This time the pressure was incredibly light, almost tickling. The hands trailed all the way under to cup my ass and lift me slightly.

With the improved angle, my dream lover's mouth slide lower on me and licked my wet and wanting slit. I thought I heard someone make a hungry sound. That wickedly amazing tongue speared right into my dripping hole, putting pressure in all the right spots, in and out, thrusting in a perfect pattern. I felt my body winding tightly, ready for the pressure to release into a massive orgasm. The tongue stopped, and I felt my dream lover pull away from my needy body.

"Can she cum on my face, Sir?" I heard a whispered voice ask.

'Oh my god! That wasn't a dream!' I thought as I carefully opened my eyes. The light was blinding at first. When my eyes adjusted, I saw that sitting in between my spread legs was a gorgeous little red head! Her hair was wavy and tumbled down so it just brushed her nipples. Her eyes were dark and she had a sweet little pout on her mouth, her mouth that was glistening with the juice from my cunt. She was begging Sir for my cum!

Sir must have noticed the desperate expression in my eyes. He got up from the chair he had been watching our show from and came over. He ran his fingers through my hair, until he was at the base of my skull. He grabbed a handful and pulled hard making me tilt my head back and look up into his smoldering eyes.

"No, she wants it too badly. Let's put on a show for my little pet before we indulge her," he said with a smirk, "Slut, I want you to lie down and show my Lady your pussy. Lady, I'm going to untie your legs, so you may sit up and watch."

My legs ached. I'd lost track of how long I had been tied up. It didn't matter. I just wanted to see what he made our little Slut do. Slut had been busy playing with her hot little box and now had three fingers gliding in and out. Her hips were thrusting gently as she quickly soared towards pleasure. So, she enjoyed being watched it seemed. Sir traveled down to her end of the bed and stroked his hands along her body. She arched her back when he ran his hands up and across her breasts. Her fingers never stopped pummeling her wet hole. He pulled her wrist away so that her cunt was fully exposed and he dipped two his middle and ring finger in. He slowly stroked her in and out, while his other hand teased her nipples. "Open your mouth my little Slut," he said.

He removed his fingers from her cunt and put them in her waiting my mouth. "Lick me clean, like a good slut." She grunted in response, lapping at his fingers and sucking them further into her mouth.

"You like the taste of pussy, huh?" he grinned down at her then turned his gaze on me, "Go back to fingering yourself. Keep yourself hot and wet for me." She did and he moved back towards me.

After I had watched for awhile longer, Sir gave me a searing kiss with one of hands wrapped tightly around my throat. When he pulled away suddenly, I made a noise of wanting. He stroked my cheek with his knuckles, "Good girl. Now keep watching..."

Sir snapped his fingers. Immediately, she stopped playing with herself, got off the bed and got down on her knees. Sir stroked her face and tilted her head backwards with one hand while the other undid the fly of his pants. He took out his thick dick and stroked himself hard, a smirk gracing his lips. My Sir was enjoying this.

He glanced over at me. "Lady, what would you like Slut to do to me? You may speak."

"I would love to see her suck your cock, Sir," I answered, my voice hoarse from all my moaning and groaning earlier, "Then I would like to help her, if it pleases you Sir."

"Oh yes, my good girl, that would definitely please me. Slut, you've heard what Lady wants. Open your mouth my little whore and suck my cock."

Slut made an eager noise and immediately took Sir's cock into her mouth all the way to the hilt. She kept her hands on her thighs and used her whole body to rock herself back and forth. She would thrust her mouth down so hard she gagged from it and soon tears were streaming out of the corners of her eyes. Sir's face was a mask of pure bliss. His eyes were closed. One hand was still buried in her hair, coaxing her forward faster and harder each time. His hips rocked towards her, seeking out the hot pleasure her mouth was offering. I felt my pussy getting wetter. I needed to be touched. I wanted to be a part of their fun.

I'm sure I whimpered, because Sir's eyes snapped open and his smoldering eyes met mine. He snapped his fingers. Slut relaxed her mouth and reluctantly pulled away from his stiff cock. "Go untie my Lady," he ordered, "and play with her. I want to watch you both. Lady, I free you to do as you wish...for now."

I couldn't wait for my arms to be freed. Slut climbed back on to the bed, while Sir sat in a chair watching us. She slid up my body, eventually wrapping a hand around my throat like Sir had done. She pressed her soft lips to mine and kissed me. I lost myself to that kiss. Her lithe tongue flicking across mine, daring me kiss her harder. The hand around my throat slid down to cup my breast and tease my nipple, as her other hand released one of my wrists from my bonds. My hand went immediately to her hair, holding her tight to me. She broke our kiss and bent her head to take my nipple in her mouth. Finally she freed my other hand.

It was as though a switch was flipped in me. I no longer wanted to be passive and accept her offer of gentle pleasure. I wanted her as My Slut. I yanked her hair, holding her away from my body. She stretched and made adorable little whimpers.

"Please lady, let me suck your tits. Please...I'll do anything" she begged me.

I tilted back her head so her eyes met mine and whispered, "I know you will."

-------------------------------

Thank you to everyone who commented and wrote about chapter one. Please let me know if chapter two lived up to your expectations and what you're hoping to read in chapter three.

Teanna101
Teanna101
18 Followers