Siren Song Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Menena shuddered and trembled as muscles she never knew she had flexed inside her lower belly. The wandering contractions of her crotch became the swallowing motions of a second throat gobbling up eagerly what was stuffed into her watering love mouth. She closed her eyes, giving herself up to the new sensations that surpassed even the delights of being impaled by David's hunky junk.

"My, you're boiling!" exclaimed the mermaid kneeling between her spread legs. The ribbed walls of Menena's soaked tunnel trembled against the girl's conquering fist. The swollen dripstone cave milked and flexed hungrily. It claimed the hand beyond the wrist and slowly slurped the arm in further. Menena felt an extended finger searching her vagina's deep end for the tight opening into the inner sanctum. Another never-before felt twitch went through her womb. The curious digit suddenly found a trembling, gaping hole where it expected a tight ring.

The mermaid placed the blue stone against it and the enchanted gem was sucked from her hand. The stretchy gate swallowed the magical power source and then contracted into a smooth seal before her retreating. Menena's horny wails echoed from the cliffs. Her flaps stuck lightly to the skinny arm slipping out that left her womb with an overwhelming sense of emptiness between her legs.

"Any moment now," smirked the mermaid, pulling her glazed hand from the squelching gap. "The gem's soul was supposed to guard our Feeder, and I think it remembers well what you did to the girl it was created to protect. I wonder what it'll do to you in return ..."

Anosthea narrowed her eyes to bring forth her secondary vision. "Well, that was quick," she chuckled as her other sight revealed how the scattered floating sparkles of magic were drawn to Menena's body like iron filings to a powerful magnet.

Menena moaned and closed her eyes, teetering on the brink of a breath-robbing climax. She couldn't fight the next rush of arousal pumping into her body. Her mind soared through clouds of sparkles, only to begin a plunge that seemed to drag her backwards through the ground. She fell down a black well. The sky above her became a shrinking circle as blackness streamed in from the corners of her vision. Moments later, all light was gone.

~

"Why, hello!" greeted an unfamiliar voice. Menena's eyes snapped open. The world was still dark, yet something behind her in that barren wasteland cast a bright light. She sat up. Sand moved under her naked buttocks. She remembered nothing. Her name, yes. How she got here, no.

"Where — am I?" Wetness clung to her inner thighs, not the wetness of fear but the copious secretions of a lust she couldn't hold back. Thinking was hard with the arousal blazing between her legs and scorching her mind.

"Oh, you're still at the beach, and I'm feeding you all the magic I can gather, my dear."

"The beach? What b— oh. Uh, I — I —," stammered Menena. She stared at her trembling hands in the twilight. "I think I remember a beach. Were there other people? Yes. And... bad things. Why am I shaking?"

Light knelt down by her side, light that had been given a woman's form. Warm hands gently took her shoulders and steadied her.

"You're shaking because you are afraid."

"I'm not afraid! I'm never afraid! I'm angry!"

The being chuckled. "My dear, out there you may be angry. But in here, where you are yourself, you are nothing but afraid. Well, we'll take care of that soon enough."

"You'll make me less afraid?"

"Oh no, sweetheart. I'll make you more dead."

Fingers made of light pinched Menena's nipples. Glowing veins spread from the hard buds into her breast's flesh, throbbing with power. She froze in mid-motion as pressure built inside her already huge assets. Her breasts climbed higher on her chest. Their weight and size grew rapidly.

"Gaaaah—!" she managed, then her eyes snapped open again. She lay on her back, and filling her sight was her own cleavage inching closer to her chin.

~

Her breasts trembled like water bags being filled from a spout. Flesh, glands, fat and milk multiplied inside their wrapper. The elongated, flattened containers that hung left and right to her armpits became more bulbous and pear-shaped by the second. They crept closer to Menena's ribcage as their expanding stuffing filled the plenteous skin and neared the only shape that maximized volume over surface. Menena moaned while softness turned to straining pressure and made her nipples rise and point to the sky. The sides of her enchanted udders lost contact with the beach when the brimming boobs rounded out. They pulled themselves on top of her chest by their own struggling skin. They should have sagged sideways anyway but for the splayed ghost-like fingers of the sparkling female outline that knelt over her belly and corralled them. Her prodding and stroking kept the bobbing balloons upright.

"Wasn't that spectacular?" giggled the pale apparition. Her transparent finger flicked against Menena's hard left nipple. "Onwards and upwards, we're not done yet!" Her arms performed another encompassing gesture. "Come now, high tide and heavy water! Stuff her with the weight of her cruelty!"

"Hhhhgggg!" exhaled Menena, helpless as her breasts began to quiver and fill again. The taut skin groaned audibly now, and the weight of sacks of grain rested on her chest as her boobs stacked up. She struggled for air.

"Oh, we wouldn't want it to be over so soon, eh?" The silver woman pushed her flat hands elbow-deep into the tight cleavage and slapped the yard-huge orbs apart. Menena's desperate inhaling mixed with a gasp of fear. Her breasts bobbed down left and right, trapping her arms under their warm, barely yielding volume.

"I — I can't move! I can't move anymore!" She kicked her heels into the sand and tried to arch her back. Her mammaries' overwhelming mass on her upper arms made sure she stayed put. The meat slopes of her ballooning breasts neared her chin now. "I'm getting buried under myself!"

"As you should," was the specter's gleeful reply. Her fingers wrapped around Menena's obscenely huge nipples. She started pumping them up and down, causing wavefronts to course through the excited flesh. "More! More! Grow and grow and grow!"

~

The mermaid guardians stared in awe as their prey's body was shaped by the hands they couldn't see.

"Look at her! Look at her chest rising!"

"Goodness, they're like two giant bubbles!"

"More and more and more! Oh I so do love me an audience," giggled the apparition, running its glowing hands in huge circles over the struggling spheres. A spontaneous climax tore Menena's thoughts to shreds and turned her into willing flesh. Her body sucked up all the magic streaming into her glands and ducts. When she came back to her senses, her breasts had gained another foot in diameter. Their growth showed no sign of slowing down. Her skin itched with tension and neared the tearing point.

"Oh gods — not again! Mercy! Gaaah—g—nnnnghhh!" she groaned through clenched teeth. Every sting of her skin stretching thinner, every tiny needle of pain coming from her engorging glands not only tortured her mind but also pricked and excited her crotch. Trapped in agonizing lust, she alternated between sobbing and moaning as her breasts throbbed bigger and bigger. The erupting mountains swelled beyond her elbows, reaching from just beneath her shoulders to below her navel. Even the small part of their meaty weight that still rested on Menena's ribs was overwhelming. Her breath grew shorter again. The peach-sized nipples crowning her bulbous breasts rose higher as the shape of the milk containers grew almost perfectly spherical, strumming with tension as the multiplying content fought its overfilled wrapping.

Menena's breath raced. "Gods! My skin! I'm — tearing — aaaagghh!"

Her piercing scream joined the silken noise of rending seams. Starting at the edge of her almost flat areola, a star pattern split open in their taut surface. Beneath the bursting seam fresh new skin unfolded and added much-needed inches to the yards of her barrel-sized ta-tas' circumference. Their shape turned from orbs to giant pumpkins again, trading taut height for wobbling width as her skin relaxed. Menena exhaled relievedly as the lust-bearing pain subsided. Not for long, announced the bubbling noise rising from deep within the quivering cans. She managed a couple of deep breaths, then her bloating breasts had consumed the gifted skin and once again struggled against the wrapper, turning it drumhead taut.

The pressure peaked and held. The spheres took a little jump then bobbed back down. The apparition sighed and became more transparent. Floating like a warm shiver through Menena's flesh, it bowed into the cleavage and went face to face with its victim.

"Oh dear, magic's almost gone. We'll have to take a little break; I think my magical mistress has some more of that delicious juice in store. Don't worry, it'll be quite a while until you're too full to hold it together. Ta-ta." Flicking a sparkling finger against Menena's nose, the warm ghost crept backwards into her womb. Menena felt it coil around the blue stone that the mermaid had stuffed into her. Her belly swelled just enough to touch the undersides of her cleavage.

~

She wiggled her hands that barely showed in the shadow at the outer rim of her boobs' footing. Her fingertips drummed against the struggling skin. "No! Stop this! Oh please, they're — too big! Too heavy! Gods, no more! I repent! I'm — I'm sorry!"

Cold fingertips squeezed probingly against the plate-sized domes of her areolas on top of the round absurdities that her breasts had grown into.

"Amazing! Well, sisters? Isn't it amazing how much she can hold inside?" Anosthea grinned maliciously. "Keep an eye on her, I think I've got another amphora of juice tucked away for such a special occasion." She slithered underwater again.

"Didn't I tell you?" bragged the ghostly voice. "Yes, it'll be a looong last afternoon for you."

"Please," gasped the tumefied woman. Her hands clawed weakly at the ground.

"Oh, my dear, what is it?" fluted one of the hulking siren guardians as she lowered her head towards Menena's face, running her fingers over the taut orbs that threatened to smother the helpless shopkeeper under their weight. "Amazing indeed. Don't you worry, it'll be over soon." She picked up her triton again, placed the long blade in the middle flat against Menena's straining skin and continued, smiling menacingly, "See, theses are ceremonial, but their edges are also sharp. Your skin may be still be stretching and growing now, but sooner or later there won't be any magic left around for miles, and then you'll simply be too full. Just a small twitch and a poke then, and you'll go blorp like the beached, bloated, rotten whale carcass that you are, evil woman. Oh, when they'll eventually find you, everyone in your town will think you jumped off the cliff, what with all the bloody lumps spread across the beach."

~

The sun heated Menena's skin. Droplets of sweat covered the square yards of her naked breasts. They ran down the curve of her cleavage and left salty streaks behind. She had given up on struggling and just laid there, awaiting her fate. Engorged and inflamed by carnal urge, her crotch trembled every now and then. Menena's mind soaked up every quiver and twitch. Precious few clear thoughts were left in her head. Most of it was busy reveling in the lust brought by the flood of hormones that the sirens' juices had fed into her.

A hand touched her ankle. She jerked in surprise and was rewarded by the sensations of sloshing waves through her breast flesh. Fingers wandered higher along the inside of her left leg. Something was put down on the beach; she heard the rustle of displaced sand.

"You must be thirsty, down there. Come now."

Anosthea's splayed fingers dug under the melon of Menena's swollen vulva that lay prolapsed and glistening with wetness, forcing the woman's legs apart with its sheer size. The witch grabbed a yielding handful of the rubbery oddity and raised the bulging hemisphere. Her thumb burrowed into the opening at the bottom of the thick gaping labia. Her forefinger joined in, then her middle finger. She spread the soaked flesh and grinned at the sight of the smooth pink skin-walled cave stretching into Menena's depths.

"My, just like a funnel! How convenient!"

The popping of a cork followed the mermaid's delighted exclamation. Something cool and slightly rough touched the outer rim of Menena's vagina.

~

Anosthea held the hole open and raised the amphora. The thick clear liquid oozed along the curved spout. It dribbled, then ran in heavy, ropey droplets down the pink gullet.

Menena moaned as the juice warmed her inner membranes. It filled her enlarged vagina bottom to top and began to spill over through her matted pubes. The first rivulet ran down her lower belly when suddenly her cervix swallowed. A huge gulp of fire filled her womb.

"Yes, fill yourself! There's more where that came from," giggled Anosthea. "Come, sisters. Raise her hip."

Strong hands grabbed Menena's wide buttocks and lifted her meaty thighs. The next serving ran easier down her blazing cave. Her snatch slurped it up greedily. Menena quivered and trembled as the spout of the amphora was pressed against her lube-glazed giant labia and slipped between them. Her womb swelled with every pint that her bewitched crotch sucked from the container.

Her belly's size raced in minutes through the months of a pregnancy until it reached far beyond the ninth and stood round and taut. When finally the amphora was drained, Menena's sloshing womb wedged itself from below into her cleavage.

"Put her hip down again," ordered Anosthea. The empty amphora stuck almost a quarter of its length inside Menena's giant clam, with her labia a wrinkled seal around the thin neck.

"So full! I can hardly believe how bloated you are." Anosthea put her splayed fingers against the sides of the enormous belly-ball and pushed slightly. Menena groaned as stretch marks spread like a silvery cobweb around her navel. Its cavity quickly filled with reddened, wrinkled skin until the bulge struggled through the taut rim and popped up like a third, lemon-sized nipple. Veins swelled under the belly's sweaty skin.

"Yes, that's full to the brim in my book. Good, good. Some fine nurturing nectar for the gem in your womb." The witch stroked across the huge sphere, then slapped it. "Wake again, guardian! Finish the job."

Anosthea's fingers wedged themselves through the labia seal into Menena's swollen hole and grabbed the rim of the empty spout. After a few rhythmic pulls, the cave let go with a final slurping noise and the labia contracted again.

"Ugh! So ... big ..." Menena groaned. Her belly started to throb.

~

Chapter 28: Plans and Changes

~

Meanwhile ...

~

"Milady?"

Barbara smiled and stretched her arms. Late morning light filtered through the clear ocean, and she floated weightlessly in the fresh waters. A gentle hand brushed against her hip and moved across her firm buttocks as the mermaid that had whispered into her ear drifted by with a slow and elegant wave of her tail. She knew the voice; it was the leader of her honor guard, a slim raven that went by the name of Giacinta Whitefin of the Vast Sands, or rather ...

"G'morning, Ginny. Oh my, it's this late in the morning already?" Barbara splayed her arms and placed them against the white wall of her breasts' hut-sized orbs in front of her. "Where's Anosthea? She's usually the first to stir with some duty or scheme or whatever. Isn't today the day where that sweet 'maid from the Deep Reef batch is to be rejuvenated? I hope she doesn't dawdle, I can barely keep my milk in any longer, and the guardians' ministrations aren't helping." She gave her breasts a thrust with her arms. Delicious sliding touches and wriggling followed behind the long wave wandering across her skin. The swarm of coiled-up sleeping mermaids that held on to her mammaries like rings of a chain mail bra woke up. The water filled with their delighted chatter.

Barbara closed her eyes and moaned. Dozens of hands rubbed her breasts with sponges, both a daily delight and a necessity to keep the square yards of her skin shiny and clean. Besides, the massage did wonders to her milk production, and on a grand day like this, every drop mattered.

She barely remembered the first days after her orbs had swelled to their new size. Those hours and hours of memories were but a haze of pussy-wetting delights while her body had slowly grown used to the enormous output of her glands and the equally enormous amount of the mermaids' lust-carrying skin coating that the hugely increased area of her breasts absorbed with the swarm of her admirers taking turns in rubbing and cuddling her milk factories.

Oh, the first visit from David after her change! She still felt a little pang of guilt over it, but he had been so confused and embarrassed by their watchful stares and the greedy admiration he constantly received from the whole swarm that Barbara had resorted to gently using the voice on him again, at least for the first minute until her lips had taken over and teased him to the size she longed for.

The act had been a delightful masterpiece of thrust and balance, with Barbara and David rutting above the surface atop her mammaries and the whole Feeder's Guard clinging like an anchor's chain to her nipples, steadying her buoys to keep her from rolling over. She remembered being torn between the massive, massive delight of David's cock stretching all her membranes from her crotch right up into her chest and the hands pulling on her dugs. Then she came, and David came, and the milk came, pouring out like a warm whirlwind around her nipples, and it was good and great.

~

She had never witnessed the actual rejuvenation that the quite vain mermaids often begged of her. It took place on the far side of her sight-filling breasts. David had described it to Barbara, since the candidates equally often asked him for his contribution and he had reluctantly begun to take part in the ritual after Barbara nagged him to join in day after day.

Barbara's part came naturally, to supply a steady stream of milk. Her glands did that easily. She sometimes wondered how they managed to fit her nipples into the desiring mermaid's mouth, but Anosthea assured her that it was the 'maids natural way. Water carried sound quite well, so Barbara was able to listen to the gargling and stretching as they gorged themselves until their bellies jutted out, and then kept on gorging until their arms and tails had been absorbed into their distending bodies and nothing but white blobs with a pair of lips suckling in the gallons clung to her throbbing teats.

Once the encapsulated mermaid let go of the nipple, the yard-sized snake egg was well-hidden in an underwater cave for several weeks until the rejuvenated water woman emerged, tall in size, smooth in skin and firm and plenteous in bust and buttocks. Sometimes, if they were especially greedy, guzzling far beyond their share of the enchanted milk, twins would pop out of the squirming, straining shell; two identical embodiments of allure with a shared past of being one, and thus the perfect knowledge of just the right touches that this other identical body longed for. No wonder they tended to stick together.

~

"Mistress? Hello?"

Barbara blinked and returned to the present. The mermaid floated behind her and finished braiding Barbara's hair into a sensible shape despite the glittering bead of pearls and gems she had managed to work into it. Barbara turned her head and eyed the beautiful slender creature peeking over her shoulder.

1...345678