Sis and I at College Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was trying to unzip my pants with one hand so as not to pull my hand off her pussy but couldn't get it done. I reached down to assist her and when my stiff cock came out far enough for her to grab she was surprisingly gentle for how turned on she was. She worked it out tell it was fully in her hand beroe

"I want to taste your cock before I rub on it too much," she said as she moved my hand off her pussy so she could position herself to suck on the head of my cock.

She sucked and licked on it so masterfully that she had me struggling to keep my composure and the car on the road. I finally had to grab her by the hair and pull her head up before I came.

"I wanted to see what Karen's pussy juice on your cock tasted like," she said as she took her tongue and made a provocative lick of her lips. "She is the friend I would most like you to set me up with," she continued. "I know that might be difficult but I really am attracted to her and I need some time with another woman too. Your little slut sister loves cock but I like pussy a lot too. A good big brother would help me out right?"

I was trying to think through the ramifications of that but was so turned on all I could do was mumble, "I want my sis to get all the good sex with men or women that she wants."

I had only a short time to wonder about those ramifications as I was to find out when we arrived at my house.

12