Sis, Me and More

Story Info
A brother, sister, cousins and their families get it on.
6.8k words
4.51
144.5k
75

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JH-1
JH-1
119 Followers

Most of my stories are about brothers, sisters, cousins and their parents. This one is no different. Most of my stories are at a lake house. I had one myself. I am an only brat, so I don't have brothers or sisters. My stories are just that, stories from my imagination.

If you like, or don't like, please vote. The author would appreciate.

All rights reserved.


My sister and I are twins in our last year of college. That would put us in our early twenties.

My sister is a sexy fox. She's 5'-5 tall and 125 well stacked pounds. She doesn't have huge tits, just a very nice handful. She's blond headed and has a supper ass. Her name is Kaitlin. I had always called her Kitty.

Me, my name is Jason. I'm 5'-11 tall, weigh 175 lbs. blond hair, like my twin. I exercise by running. It keeps me fit... oh yes my cock is 7" long and for one reason or another, always seems to be hard, mostly because of my sister Kitty.

See, while we lived at home sis nor mom wore hardly any clothes. I sort of got the idea that Kitty did it on purpose. Mom, I'm not sure.

At any rate, when we went to college the folks rented us a house so we didn't have to live in the dorm. Since we were brother / sister the college allowed it. Sis and I each had our own bedroom. There was a third bedroom, so that we could have guests or when the folks came to visit.

We had many weekend parties throughout our four year stay. Needless to say, Sis or I didn't lack in the dating department.

As time drew near for us to graduate, we decided to have a party to end em all. The girl I had been going with and the guy sis was dating were invited of course. They were going to stay the night after the party was over.

That party was a hum-dinger and lasted until the wee hours . The others finally all drifted off, so I locked the doors and went to bed. My girl and I were both pretty drunk when we went to bed, so we just crashed. I really wanted some pussy and I think she was expecting to get fucked, but...

I knew sis was expecting to get laid, but she was apparently as drunk as I was. It must have been after 4AM when I rolled over and realized I was in bed by myself. I heard an odd noise and got up to investigate. As I walked down the hall I could see a dim light coming from the guest room and a figure standing by the door.

I hadn't bothered to put any clothes on and was totally naked. The person standing by the door was my sister. I noticed she didn't have anything on but a very skimpy pair of panties. I eased up to her and whispered, "Sis, what's going on?"

Sis turned with tears streaming down her face and just pointed in the room.

I looked in and saw both my girl and the guy sis had been going with screwing up a storm. I took a deep breath and looked at sis. She put her arms around my neck and asked "Jason can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Sure sis, come on." I put my arm around her, led her back to my room and shut the door. "Sis I know that scene back there was not too neat, but there is another way of looking at it.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, let's make a "what if" out of it. Suppose we both had married those two, maybe even had kids and then something like that had happened... what then?"

"Yeah, I see what you mean."

"I'm very sorry Kitty. I don't want to see you upset over this. I love you to much." I placed a finger under her chin and tipped it where I could kiss her. That kiss turned into more than just a brother / sister peck. Suddenly her arms were around my neck and our tongues were saying "hello". We finally broke and just stood staring at each other. Sis finally said "Bro, you've never kissed me like that before."

"No I haven't Kitty, but as far as I'm concerned it should have happened a long time ago. There's something I need to tell you. I love you...like a brother...sure, but it's more than that. It may be wrong, but I want to make love to you. I always have. I guess I realized a long time ago it would never go away. Kitty I sleep naked. Will you join me?"

Kitty peeled her panties off and simply said "yes".

Suddenly we were kissing again. Our arms were around each other and I pulled her close to me. When we broke, so we could breathe, Kitty grinned and said "Bro. you've got a hard-on haven't you?"

"Of course" I told her "I've been hard for you for a long time since you ran around in those skimpy panties."

Kitty giggled and said "Jason I did that on purpose to tease you and see you get hard."

"Well, it damn sure worked. I never knew where to look... you or mom. If you recall she wore some pretty sexy panties too."

I picked Kitty up and laid her on the bed and crawled up between her legs where I could kiss her. Her arms were around my neck and she sighed as I kissed her.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked, with a sexy grin.

"Well first I'm going to suck on your tits and make the nipples get hard." I slurped a tit and started sucking.

"Oh god yes...do em both."

Switching from one to the other was easy. Finally I licked down and kissed her navel.

"Jason" she gasped "What are you doing?"

"I'm goanna taste you're hot little pussy."

"You're goanna what?" she gasped.

I flattened my tongue and licked between the lips of her pussy. When I found what I was looking for I cupped my tongue and slipped it in her pussy hole as far as I could.

"Oh Jason!! Oh god Jason don't stop."

I licked back up her pussy until I found her clit. Her little button was sticking out proximately, so I started swirling my tongue around it. I finally got it in my mouth and began flicking it with my tongue. I felt that this would make her cum. Boy, did it ever.

"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhh Jason, I'm goanna... AHHHHH, AHHHHHHHH, I'm comingggggg. I began placing gentle kisses on her pussy and her clit, to allow her to come down from her high.

Jason please. That's enough. Ohhhhh no more. Come up here. I want to kiss you."

We kissed and I told her "Sis I very much like your taste. Your pussy is fantastic"

"Oh bro, no one has ever done that before. God that was intense."

Moving my hand between us, I lined my cock up with her delightful pussy. She was quite wet, so it took very little effort to gently thrust the head of my dick in, then with a second thrust I buried my cock balls deep in a very tight pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh Jason Yessssss. Fuck my pussy.

I did.

The strokes became faster and I could tell Kitty liked what I was doing.

"Ohhhhh Jason. Its goanna happen. I'm goanna cum."

"Go for it" I told her.

"Ahhh, ahhhh, ahhhh, ohhhhhhh goddddd yessssss I'm cummminnnnng."

As she came down from her high again she said "Jason don't you dare pull out. I want you to cum in my pussy."

"I'd like that sis. I'm pretty close." A few more strokes and I said "Sis I'm goanna cum, NOW!!! Spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt. It felt like I pumped a gallon of sperm in my sister's tight pussy. There was so much it began to run out of her cunt. It was then I rolled over on my back, taking Kitty with me.

We finally caught our breath and Kitty said "Jason no one has ever fucked me like that. I want more. Can we do that again? We should have been doing that a long time ago."

"Sis we can do that a bunch. I sure want to. Finally we drifted off to sleep. I woke up the next morning, to my sister sucking my cock. "Sis, I'm not going to last very long. That feels too good. Sisssss, ohhhhh shit, I'm goanna cum...AGHHHHH YESSSS."

Sis swallowed and came up where she could kiss me. I could taste my own cum in her mouth. "Did you like that?" she asked.

"What's not to like about you sucking my cock?" I said.

"I knew I'd like the taste of your cum, so I did it. After all you seemed to like it when you licked my pussy.

Both our stomachs started growling so we decided to see if we could find something to eat. We were both still naked as we headed for the kitchen. When we passed the guest room we looked in to see it empty. We never saw the other couple again.

As we were eating, Kitty said "Jason we've decided to stay home this summer before we get jobs. What are we goanna do when we get home. You know we won't have the sexual freedom we have here."

"I don't know sugar. We'll work it out somehow. I know I'm not going to do without your fabulous pussy. I told you we needed to fuck a lot and that's exactly what I intend to do.

Sis grinned and said "Ohh yes, I want that too."

Mom and dad came up the day we graduated and Katy and I got our diplomas. After the ceremony the folks took us to lunch. While we were having lunch mom kept glancing at Kitty with a strange look in her eye, but she didn't say anything. I wondered if she could tell.

Mom and dad said they were heading back home."When are you two coming home?" mom wanted to know.

"Probably, in a couple of days." I told her. "We need to clean up the house and turn in the keys." I DID NOT tell her I was going to fuck my sexy sister at least one more time before we came home.

The next day we cleaned up the mess our party had made and that night when we laid down we didn't get much sleep. Several times that night we enjoyed each others bodies. Sometime in the early hours we drifted off to sleep.

When we woke up it was almost noon, so we had a shower...together of course, packed the car, turned in the keys to the house and before we headed home we stopped to eat.

The drive home was uneventful and pretty quiet. Sis and I both were thinking about what we were going to do about our situation. We got home and drove in the driveway. When we started to the porch, mom came out to greet us. She gathered both of us in her arms and said "Kids, it's so good to have you home." She backed off and looked at us quizzically. She started smiling and said "You two fucked one another didn't you."

Kitty's mouth dropped open and she said "Oh god mom, how did you know?"

"Kitty you are absolutely glowing. Don't you think a mother can tell? I knew you kids would finally get together. Why do you think your dad and I rented that house for you? I'm so thrilled."

"What about dad" I asked

"You let me worry about your dad. I think you both will be pleasantly surprised at his attitude. You kids get your things to your rooms. I know you two are going to sleep together and fuck like minks. Just keep the noise down, OK.

When we got to our rooms Kitty said "Well that was a surprise, don't you think?"

"Well I think I'm going to fuck your hot little pussy tonight...quietly."

Kitty started giggling. "I'll do my best to stay quiet, but I won't make any promises."

The next morning we went down to breakfast like we had always done. I was wearing only boxer shorts and Kitty just had a g-string on. It was just like it always had been. She was teasing her brother.

Mom and dad greeted us as we came in to the kitchen. Katy went to her dad and kissed him good morning.

"Well now, your mother told me you would have this special glow about you that would say you've just been fucked. She was right. You're beautiful honey."

"Thank you daddy." She bent to give him another kiss and as she turned away he reached out and squeezed her bare bottom.

"Daddy!!!"

Dad chuckled and said "Well sugar I had to check and see if it felt like your mother's. It does to. I might have a hard time telling which one if it was dark.

With a grin she said "Thank you daddy."

Our mom said "What are your plans for the summer, other than screwing a lot?" the last with a big grin.

Jason: Well fucking my sister silly is definitely number one on my list, other than that we hadn't decided. We do know we want to take the summer to be together.

Mom said "Well here's an idea. Why don't you two go up to the cabin for the summer. Dad went up the other day to service the boat, along with the hot tub, so everything is ready. Your cousins are up there already. They came by the other day to ask if they could use the cabin and we told them OK. My guess is you may find them screwing up a storm. When they were here the other day they could hardly keep their hands off each other."

Dad said "Your mom's speaking from experience. When we were your age we couldn't wait to get naked and fuck. Things haven't changed much either. Your mother and I still have a very active sex life."

"Thanks for sharing dad, but Jason and I already knew that." Sis grinned at him.

"Look you two, there is some food there already, but with four of you there you better take the jeep with the small trailer and stop at a grocery store on your way and load up. Fuckin uses up lots of calories."

"Sounds like a plan to me dad." I said.

The next morning after breakfast we hooked the trailer to the jeep and headed for the cabin. (Oh yeah, the night before we did fuck like minks.) We stopped at a nearby town for groceries and loaded both the jeep and trailer. From there it wasn't far to our cabin.

We drove up to the cabin and began unloading groceries. A lot went in the freezer and the fridge.

Our cousin's truck was there, but they didn't seem to be about. Kitty walked out on the back deck and came back in grinning. "You've gotta see this."

We went out on the deck together. Our cousins were lying on the boat dock sunbathing, both buck naked. It looked as if they were asleep, so we slipped up behind them and said "Hi cousins. Can we join you?"

Carrie immediately jumped into the lake. Brad jumped up and said "Holy shit, you two scared the crap outta me."

Both sis and I were laughing as we stripped off our clothes. When Kitty was naked she stepped to Brad, gave him a kiss and started fondling his dick, "Nice cock cousin." Brad didn't know what to do.

I quickly lost my clothes and stepped to the edge of the dock and held out my hand for Carrie. She took my hand and allowed me to pull her up on the dock. I noticed her pussy was shaved.

"I like the shaved pussy Carrie. I've been trying to get Kitty to shave hers. I told her it would be easier to lick."

Brad grinned and said "Believe me...it is."

Carrie: "Brad don't tell everything you know."

Brad: "Don't you like to get your pussy licked Carrie?"

Carrie: Well, yeah, but I just...

Kitty and I were laughing at them.

As the afternoon went on we all became comfortable being naked together. We swam off the dock, lazed in the sun and just had a good time together.

Kitty eased up to me for a kiss and quietly asked "Would you really like it if I shaved my pussy?"

"Yes, but I want to do it. Just look at Carrie, she looks so sexy."

Kitty grinned and said "You want to fuck her don't you?"

"Well sure, but I'm not going to screw up what you and I have." Then a thought occurred to me. "Kitty do you want to fuck Brad?"

"Yes, like you want to fuck Carrie, I've always wanted to fuck Brad. Jason I'm not planning on it messing up what you and I have. That's just too special. Let's work into this slow. There's one thing I'm positive about...I do want you to shave my pussy. I talked to Carrie and she told me there was so much more feeling. I know I'm going to love that."

"OK, but I want to fuck you before I shave you, then I want to do it again after, for comparison."

"I think that can be arranged. Do you want to start now?"

"Why not. There's no time like the present." I rolled over on top of Kitty and gently slipped a hard cock in her wet pussy.

"Oh god yes, do that."

Carrie looked up and said "Kitty are you all right?"

"Uh-huh. Jason just stuck his hard dick in my pussy and it feels just marvelous.

"Oh my god Brad, he's fuckin her pussy."

"Yes, I do believe he is. Looks like they're having fun. Why don't you and I have some fun too? We haven't fucked each other since this morning and my dick wants in your nice pussy."

"Ohhhh my cousin's goanna fuck my pussy. I hope you two don't mind some company."

"No problem. The more the merrier."

It wasn't long before both girls were having orgasms and both guys were pumping cum in the girls hot pussies.

After we finished we decided to go back to the house to recover from this fuckfest and eat. Fuckin those girls was hard work [yeah right... well at least we all wanted something to eat.]

After we finished our meal we all got to talking and our cousins wanted to know how we got started.

"Well" I said "It really hasn't been going on that long. We were about to graduate college and decided to have a big party at the house mom and dad had rented for us."

"Both sis and I were hooked up with others, or so we thought. We both were expecting to get laid that night. Everyone got pretty drunk and when we went to bed we just passed out. Actually drunk pussy isn't very good anyway.

Sometime in the early morning a noise woke me and I got up to investigate. I walked down the hall and found sis looking in the guest room and crying. She pointed into the room and there was her date and the girl I had been going with and they were fucking like bunny rabbits."

Kitty wanted to know if she could sleep with me and I told her "yes" That night this wonderful sister of mine became my lover. I told her I had always wanted to make love to her.

That night we found out just how much we both wanted each other and we took full advantage of it. The next morning when we got up the other couple was gone. I doubt we ever see either of them again. We hope not.

We met the folks the next day and went to our graduation. They said they had to get back home and wanted to know when we would be there. We told them we should be there in a day or two, that we had to clean the house up from the party and turn the keys back in. Mom looked at us sort of funny but didn't say anything.

That night Kitty slept with me again. We didn't get much sleep that night; we were to busy suckin and fuckin. The next day we turned in the keys and headed home.

When we got there mom took one look at Kitty and said "You fucked him didn't you?" We couldn't believe she knew. Mom told us she had been young once herself. She talked to dad and they suggested we spend the summer up here. They told us you two were already here.

Kitty and I had already decided we were going to stay naked while we were here and both of us hoped you would join us.

Brad and Carrie started laughing and said "We must think alike because that's what we decided as well.

"By the way our folks will probably be up here in a couple of weeks to join us. Don't be surprised if you hear them going at it. They get pretty noisy some times.

Brad: "Well my folks don't even try to keep it quiet."

Carrie: "Mine are the same way."

Jason: "Makes sense. Our dads are brothers after all."

Kitty said "OK you two, what's your story?"

Carrie said "Well we'd been dating for several months with some of those dates getting pretty hot and heavy. Kitty I was like you, I had never shaved my pussy. One night we were home and of course we were necking like crazy. Brad had his hand on my pussy and asked me if he could shave it. I told him yes. He got a razor and some shaving cream and proceeded to shave all the hair off my pussy."

"That wasn't all of it. He started licking my pussy, said he wanted to make sure he had gotten all my pubic hair off. I found out later he really liked to lick my pussy. I was so wound up I had an orgasm like I had never had before."

"The next thing I knew Brad slipped a very hard cock in my pussy. It was our first time so neither of us lasted very long. I came again and Brad blasted my cunt full of cum."

"We asked your folks if we could use the cabin for the summer and they told us yes. The other day when we got here we both wanted to go swimming in the lake. Brad suggested we go skinny dippin. I told him OK.

"Both of us stripped off our clothes and dove in. Very quickly we had our hands all over each other and were kissing. Suddenly Brad picked me up and carried me out on the dock. He started licking my cunt and making me crazy. He slipped his hard cock in my pussy and started fucking me silly. Seemed like it didn't take any time until we were both Cumming.

JH-1
JH-1
119 Followers
12