Sis's Girlfriends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lo and behold, one took off her bikini bottom and handed it to her friend. All I could see was her little white ass and tan shoulders as she squatted. As soon as she began pissing, both girls began giggling and jabbering away, again.

All of a sudden, the girl who was pissing stopped, stood up, spread her legs, and started pissing like a guy! It looked like she was trying to see how far she could piss!

When she was through, her friend gave her back her bottom and then took hers off. When she swung her wild, tangled mane back over her shoulder, with a single toss of her head, I immediately recognized her. Tracy and Sis were grade school buds.

Anyway, Tracy did the same thing as the other girl, but faced my direction. Her bottom was tan and so was the rest of her body.

As I watched Tracy, my cock began to harden. I started to feel a strange sexiness. I tried to imagine how the Tracy felt, standing, pissing bare assed, out in the open.

I also wondered if they did that often. The freedom the secluded woods offered, the eroticism of pissing in front of each other, the sexiness of the naked genitalia, all could be highly addictive. Let alone, the fear of getting caught.

When Tracy stopped pissing, she reached down to her pussy. It looked like she was examining something...her clit? The other girl came over, looked around, and then knelt down in front of Tracy. "Great," I thought. My vision was blocked.

Eventually the girls turned a bit and I could see that the kneeling girl was rubbing Tracy's pussy. "My god," I thought as my cock continued to harden. Desperate to get involved, I quickly played out a number of scenarios in my head. I found only one that might work.

There was another clearing about twenty feet away from the girls. It was directly in front of me and easy to access.

When I got to my LZ, I stood up tall as possible. I acted like there was no one around. With my back to the girls, I slowly took off my t-shirt. I folded it neatly and set it down. Next, I did the same with my shorts.

Since I wasn't wearing any underwear, I was bare ass naked, too. It felt great just to be standing in the secluded, well almost, woods naked.

I no longer heard the girls. I figured they had either seen me and run or were watching. "Here goes," I muttered to myself. I grabbed my cock and started to piss out a long stream of urine.

"Yeah baby, let it go!"

I stopped immediately and that hurt. As I frowned, I began thinking - did I hear what I just thought I heard?

When I heard loud giggling, I turned around. The two girls were proper, standing, and watching.

"Don't let us stop you, pee boy."

Encouraged, I smiled, shrugged my shoulders, turned toward them, and released, again. My piss came out hard and it splattered noisily all over the sandy soil.

When I was done, I shyly shook my cock, and then began to get dressed. The girls stood their ground and continued watching me.

About a minute later, we began talking to each other. When I introduced myself as Sis's brother and that we lived a mile down the beach, the girls asked me to join them.

We had quite a conversation going by the time we walked back onto the beach and over to their blankets and gear. The girls told me they were home for Spring break and that Barb was staying at Tracy's - they were sorority sisters, etc.

The girls had a little cooler and offered me a beer and something to smoke. Before you knew it, we were acting as if we'd known each other for years.

When our conversation turned to beach nudity - women often removed their tops on the beach, Barb told me she liked to be the innocent and cause 'things' to happen as though she really didn't intend for the guy to see anything. She said innocent gives her a chance to expose herself, yet, still appear lady-like.

Tracy, the one with the all over tan, said she that she always felt safe 'exposing' herself on the beach. She said she thought that it was because so many people are around and most of them are almost naked. If someone did see a part of her body that they weren't supposed to see...that they'd probably chalk it up to being an accident. Tracy then told us about one her experiences.

"I had gone to my grandma's with my Mom and my Dad, the weekend after I had graduated. It was a sunny afternoon, so we went to the beach.

"We had four blankets stretched out next to each other on the beach, pretty far back from the edge of the water. Anyway, I was in a very playful mood on this particular day...I just felt like being a tease."

"As I lay there reading a book, I looked up and noticed a guy staring at me. He looked...sexy. He was probably in his early thirty's and looked in be in great shape. Like you by the way!"

"Awww...you're so kind..."

"He was sitting probably twenty feet or so away from my blanket and there were no other people in the line of vision between him and me. He was with his wife, and two little boys, who I assumed were his children."

"Make a long story short, I reached my hands underneath me as I propped myself up on my elbows. I slid my hands down my chest and into the loose cups of my bathing suit, like this.

Then I pushed the loose cups down off my breasts and onto my blanket. I then lifted myself up on my elbows, so he could see my boobies."

Tracey then lifted herself up. Her exposed nipples immediately hardened as her breasts bounced and wiggled from the exertion.

"What do you think," she shyly asked.

I looked at Barb and, since she was smiling, I smiled, too.

"Very... Very... Suckable." I said as I stared at her tanned titties. Each dark pink areola was at least the size of a silver dollar.

"When my eyes shot back at the guy, he spread his legs. He was wearing boxer style trunks. I could clearly see his balls."

"Upping the ante, I pulled my top back on, sat up, pulled my knees up in front of me, and wrapped my arms around my legs so that I could rest my chin on my knees. I cautiously looked around to make sure no one was watching, before I reached down around the outside of my right thigh and gave him a quick of pussy peek. Ha. Ha."

"Wow."

"That was my very first time. The thrill of the fresh air on my pussy was unimaginable. It still makes me wet!"

When I said, "I know the feeling," both girls looked at me.

"The guy did the same thing I did. He lifted his knees in front of himself and assumed the same position that I was sitting in. As he pulled his knees up in front of himself, he adjusted his swimsuit, sliding one pant leg down his thigh toward his crotch. He exposed his cock."

When I said, "Whoa," I almost grabbed my own bulge. I think the girls noticed, but they did not let on.

"Tit for tat as we say. I reached down with my left hand and grasped the crotch of my bikini bottom, and pulled it completely across my pussy, exposing my whole pussy this time. Anyone on the beach could have seen it -- if they had looked."

"Hmmm. Are you gonna show us the move?"

"You've already seen it."

"Not really."

"With my pussy now completely exposed to his gaze, he pulled his cock completely out of his suit and pretended to adjust it back in. He had a really big, fat cock...like yours."

"Thank you."

"I like to suck the big fat one's. Barb does, too." Don't you Barb."

"We get it Tracy."

"So...all of a sudden his wife suddenly started looking around. He quickly rolled over onto his stomach. I covered back up, too."

"What happened next...there is more, right?"

Tracy smiled. "Weeelll... I followed him to the men's room. When I found him, he was standing in stall, jerking his meat. I guess he was waiting for me. When I opened the stall door, he acted weird. Started calling me names... It seemed the more names he called me the more excited he got. I didn't know what to do. I just stood there and let him cum on my legs."

"What?"

"Yeah. He shot at least three long streams of cum onto me."

"Wow."

"It gets better. I was shocked, of course. I wasn't expecting that. I really didn't even know why I had followed him...or what I was expecting to happen."

"As I turned around to walk out - guess who is standing ten feet away? Yes. She called me a little whore and then started screaming at him..."

"I bet that must have been a sight for sore eyes."

"Very funny."

"So what did you with his...cum on you?"

"Tell him Tracy."

"Well..."

"Or I will!"

"I had never tasted a man's sperm before. So...I dabbed my finger into some it on my leg."

"Barb what do you think? Think we should rub some suntan oil on him before he gets too hot and explodes!'

"No... I'll walk down the beach a little and keep look out."

After Barb had walked away, I said, "That was nice of her."

"What do you mean?"

"I wanted to be with you."

"She's the hottie."

"I wanted to be with you."

"You know she will join us on occasion."

"As long as I am with you."

"Don't go soft on me. I'm really horny...now. I want you to fuck me hard with that big cock. We both know you want too."

"If this is gonna be your first time, I want to make love to you."

"You're really sweet, you know that? Kiss me."

Tracy spread her legs. As I crawled up between them, I whispered to her how gorgeous she looked, how sexy I found her, and how hard she made my cock.

After several long minutes of deep kisses, Tracy emitted a soft low moan, and opened her eyes. Tracy had had enough kissing.

"Okay. Now take me. Don't make a girl beg. Take me!"

"No wonder," I thought as I pulled her bikini bottoms off. They were drenched! As I reached around her to undo her top, I noticeably felt a sticky wetness in my trunks, too.

I looked down at Tracy, as she was lying completely naked on the public beach, her legs spread wantonly. Her cleanly shaved pussy helped expose her clit. I could immediately tell it was a throbbin'! If I had had more time, I would've gone for it, too.

Tracy watched me intently as I rose up on my haunches and pulled my trunks down to my knees. When my hard cock sprang out -- it was so cool to see her purse her lips. She reached back and caressed my drooling cock to emphasize her lust.

Tracy closed her eyes as I eased my hard cock against her swollen with anticipation, virgin cunt. However, before I pushed into her, I said, "Tracy, I am going to...do it now... Okay?"

When Tracy nodded, I pushed into her. I felt her take a sharp breath and then felt her quiver under me. "Go ahead," she said. "Stick it in me."

I watched Tracy's face carefully as I continued pressing slowly into her pussy. I let the gentle pressure of my engorged cock spread her pussy-lips wide as her pussy sheath stretched slowly over my cockhead and sucked me into her.

Although Tracy adjusted her hips and pushed against me, as if she wanted me to bottom out, I held her instead, kissing her deeply. The sheer intimacy of the moment had overwhelmed me.

Eventually, I had to pick up the pace. When I did, Tracy's whimpers, sighs, and the slapping sound of our thighs was only be heard by the seagulls, as they drifted around us.

"Oh, my God. This so turns me on!" Tracy squawked hoarsely.

"Hell, yeah!" I groaned. "I'm not gonna last long...you're so..."

"Me, either," she giggled.

A couple of minutes later, as I was teasing Tracy's hard nipples with my thumbs, I gasped when I realized she was probably not on birth control! I almost panicked because I was so close to cumming in her.

As I quickly pulled out, Tracy opened her eyes and raised her head up at me as if she had just been splashed in the face with cold water. Painfully smiling, I said, "I better not cum in you... Ah...can I cum in your butt...instead?"

Although I couldn't read Tracy's big blue eyes, she immediately rolled her, spread her cheeks, and lowered head her to the beach. I took a good look at her tiny asshole. I could plainly see it was wet from all the pussy juice that had run out of her. Nevertheless, I grabbed the suntan oil and gave her ass and my cock a quickie lube job.

After a few in and outs with my finger, I squatted over Tracy's smooth, brown, sleek cheeks and pushed the head of my cock into her little, puckering, poop chute. It was awesome to see her tiny asshole wrapped around my big, thick shaft. I could only imagine what her ass would feel like with eight inches throbbing in it.

Despite Tracy's hard grunt as my swollen cockhead entered her ass, I could immediately tell her anal passage was way too tight for my big cock. Sooo...with time running out, I just decided to leave my cockhead where it was and jack-off into her tight hole.

I leaned over Tracy, put my left hand next to her shoulder to brace myself, and started rifling my shaft with my right hand. I managed to get my cock another inch or so up her ass, as I beat my meat.

Seconds before I popped, Barb walked up. Although she startled the heck out of me, it was too late for me to say or do anything, except relieve myself in Tracy's hot ass. I arched my back and announced, "I'm cumming."

Barb quickly kneeled by Tracy, pulled her head back with both hands, and kissed her squarely on the lips as my sperm exploded into her girl's rectum. I came so hard, I wished Tracy could have felt my throbbing cock in her ass.

Before my orgasms even subsided, Barb stood up and said, "Lets go guys. There's folks walking this way. Now!"

I was behind Tracy as we ran back into the pine trees. I'll never forget my cum squirting out of her ass as she ran.

Oh, yes. We took turns we with each other the rest of the afternoon. Barb was a real hottie, too!