Sissy Crissi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leroy was now in full rhythm, steadily pumping my ass-cunt, pulling half of his massive tool out each time and then thrusting it back deep. After what seemed an eternity, the pain eventually started to lessen, or maybe somehow it just changed forms. There became an odd sense of numbness that allowed me to regain some focus. I looked up to see Erika playing with her clitty with one hand and massaging one round firm breast with the other. I cupped her fine ass in my hands, licked her thigh and gradually started to once again find the pleasure.

With my face again buried in Erika's wonderful pussy, the pain was gradually replaced by a slowly burning euphoria. Leroy continued to pull his hard meat out and then drive it deep, over and over again. He was relentless, like a machine, he pounded his rigid cock into my tender virgin flesh. I was being fucked fast and hard, and as it went on, I once again felt that tingle of arousal stem through my sissy-nuts. My little clitty started to stiffen, and I soon found myself involuntarily meeting his onslaught. I arched my back, raised my ass, and began to push back against his every thrust. The deeper Leroy penetrated the more dizzy with passion I became. I was finding my rhythm.

I briefly lifted my face from the grip of Erika's pussy, "Yes Master, oh yes - fuck your sissy."

"Fuck me hard!" The passion had indeed returned.

I went back to my Mistress' pussy, this time with fervor. I licked and buried my face inside her as Leroy savagely raped my sissy ass.

His strokes continued, long and hard, pulling most of his rigid pole out and then forcing it back deep each time. I held Erika's thighs and lapped at her dripping cunt, sucking her clit and licking her lips, meeting each of Leroy's thrusts with a push of my hips and a deep moan. His strokes came quicker as he continued to pump my ass, each one more violent than one before. Sensations I had never dreamt of coursed through my entire body. So this is how a woman feels, I thought. I loved being his bitch. I loved having my sissy ass rammed with hard cock.

Leroy began to grunt as he picked up the pace and increased his jackhammer pounding of my ass. Still holding my hips and pushing to his full depth with each thrust, I felt his balls slapping against my ass, the force of his onslaught driving my face repeatedly into Erika's dripping pussy. With my nose against her clit and my lips and tongue pleasuring her wet cunt, Mistress moaned louder with each jarring lunge.

"You - tight - ass - sissy - bitch," Leroy began to shout words with each deep, penetrating, thrust, violently jerking my entire body each time he slammed into me.

I was now as hard as I had ever been, my sissy clit jutting out erect, swinging back and forth as my body was rocked to and fro, over and over again. I lifted my head and screamed aloud, "Yes -- yes - yes," in time with each pounding thrust. "Fuck my sissy ass. Fuck me hard. Give me all of that cock." I ranted with abandon, echoing outside my feelings within.

Leroy rammed his monster deep, lifting my ass as he hammered it home.

"Harder!" I screamed.

"H a r d e r!"

"I'm your bitch now!"

"I am your bitch!"

"Fuck meeee!"

I returned to Erika's pussy and buried my face, nose and mouth. I sucked her snatch in between my lips and tongued her in time to Leroy's pounding.

As he grew closer to climax, Leroy lifted me from the floor, my knees dangling in the air. I was impaled on his massive love spear. I tried to stabilize on my heels, but Leroy squeezed my hips and held me to him, forcing his cock to depths I didn't know I had. I tried to raise my head to catch my balance, but Erika, was close to orgasm and squeezed my head tightly between her thighs.

Erika came first. The pressure from her scissor hold on my head increased as she grabbed two fists full of my hair and pulled my face down into her luscious twat. She started to writhe as she flowed into my wanting mouth. She moaned loudly, "yes, oh yes, eat me you fucking sissy bitch. Eat my cunt!"

Leroy pulsed and then let loose his first blast which filled my bowels. The feel of the warm fluid entering my sissy depths was more than I could take. I started to spurt in unison with my manly lover. For the second time in one night, I was dumping my load without ever touching my little sissy clit.

My knees were still off the floor when Leroy shot his second violent shot, another bucket load that filled my insides. The man was a living cum factory. He pumped my ass several more times as he spasmed and deposited stream after stream of hot sticky jism. I could feel the wetness on my ass as his cum began to leak from my hole with each withdrawal and push. I instinctively tightened my sphincter around his invading rod to hold his precious payload where it belonged.

Mistress was still holding my head tightly as my body spasmed, and I shot load after load of my hot sissy cream. My orgasms seem to continue even after I spent the last of my seed, my body writhing as I kept my ass pressed against my Master's bull-sized balls.

Leroy forced himself as deep as he could as he let loose his final shot, still full and forceful, the overflow escaped around his thick cock and flowed from my cum filled ass.

As Master Leroy's orgasm subsided, he gradually loosened his grasp and slowly lowered my knees back to the hardwood. With his cock still near full hardness, he pressed it deep, his balls against my ass, then pumped it slowly in and out, stirring the hot sticky mess that filled my sissy cunt. His hands on my ass, he pulled all but the head from my gooey hole, rammed it home one more time, holding the penetration for a long moment, and then pulled himself out, leaving me empty.

I felt the wetness on my thighs as Leroy's withdrawal left me dripping. Again I tried to tighten my ass, but Leroy's fucking had left me stretched and unable to seal the dribble. Panting and spent, hot sticky cum dripping from my freshly fucked ass-pussy, I rolled to my side, and sat, resting on one cheek. I closed my thighs together, not worrying about the cummy dribble leaking from my ass, turned my head, and laid it to rest on Erika's knee.

Mistress ran her fingers through my hair, stroking my head in an affectionate manner. "That was so good, sweetie. I just love your sissy tongue." Erika seemed truly moved by our mutual experience. "I've got such plans for you."

For the moment I was totally satisfied, maybe more than ever before in my life, but still I couldn't help wondering what she had in mind. I rubbed her smooth leg in front of me, sliding my left hand across her shapely calf, down to her sexy ankle strap sandal. Whatever she had in mind, I was willing and eager. I nestled my face against the lower part of her inner thigh and cupped her smooth ass. She was my Mistress and I her slave, her devoted slave. I would do anything.

"Fuck yeah -- that was good!" Never the one to waste any time on pleasantries, Leroy now sitting on the edge of a nearby coffee table, had caught his breath. He began to bellow, "Oh yeah, you are one good, tight, fuck, my little sissy cunt!"

"Now get off that cum filled ass of yours and get over here and clean me up."

"I can hardly put on my shorts with this mess all over my cock."

"Hurry the fuck up, bitch!" He ordered.

My short blissful rest was once again broken by Leroy's demanding actions, but after all, I was his sissy slut, and it was my place to answer my Master's bidding.

"Yes sir," I said meekly as I got to my knees.

"And tuck that pitiful little clitty of yours away where it belongs."

I stopped to do what I was told and tucked my sissy nuts up out of site, my wilted little cockette into the gooey mess between my legs. I quickly crawled over to my Master.

His cock was still a good 7 or 8 inches long, lusciously thick, and semi-hard. It glistened with cummy wetness, the sheen making his veined shaft look even more enticing than before. I held his oversized nuts in my small feminine hand and began by licking the underside of his long cock, catching all the cum I could find in my anxious mouth. It was good to taste more of his manly treat, though the mixture of ass-lube was a bit funky. I was thankful I had cleaned myself thoroughly.

I worked up and down the length of his semi-hard cock, searching for every last bit of his man seed, taking his cock head into my mouth with each pass, licking his cock clean. His semi-hard state was much easier on my stiff jaw, as I was able to easily take his full depth and wipe him clean with my lips. His cock long since cleaned, I continued to fondle and suck, brushing his cock head against my rosy cheeks, lightly against my lips. I was just enjoying the soft feel of his relaxed man flesh

Suddenly - smack! I felt a stinging pain on my bare ass.

"You fucking bitch!" It was Mistress Erika. What now, I thought.

"Turn the fuck around, slut," she continued to yell, obviously very unhappy with me.

Smack! Another stinging slap and my red ass cheek was on fire.

I released Leroy's cock and spun around to see Mistress sitting up on the sofa, hands on her knees, glaring at me.

"Look at this fucking mess," Mistress commanded as she looked down between her legs.

"Did anyone give you permission to shoot your fucking sissy load?"

I had never seen her like this. For the first time, there seemed to be no endearing tone at all in her voice. She was pissed. I looked at the sofa. It was splattered with strings of my sissy cream. Oblivious while being hammered by Leroy, my exposed sissy stick had literally sprayed the entire area, the floor, the couch...

"Look! Your fucking sissy mess got on my leg. You fucking cunt." Mistress held her calf where my gooey mess had smeared from the couch.

"I'm so sorry, Mistress. I couldn't help myself"

"Couldn't help yourself?"

"Nobody even touched that pathetic little sissy clit of yours!"

"Slam your sissy ass with a hard cock and you just start spurting from your little sissy clit."

"Your are one cock-craved little slut, aren't you crissi?"

"Yes Mistress," I said shamefully, knowing that what she said was true. I don't think I had ever cum so strong or felt so fulfilled. "I'm so sorry."

"Now clean up your mess, slut. Then we'll deal with your punishment. Get that disgusting sissy goo of my leg, now!"

I bent down, placing one hand over Mistress Erika's sandaled foot and dutifully started licking her stocking covered calf clean. Then, after a good tongue bath, I tried as well as I could to dry her leg with my hair.

"That's enough!" Mistress commanded me to halt.

"Now clean your damn mess from the couch and floor."

Bending lower still, I started scanning the dark hardwood for traces of my mess, pausing at each small puddle, sucking it through my lips, as if with a straw, and then licking the remains from the floor. Once the floor was clean, I turned to the sofa, and commenced to lick each sticky glob from the black leather surface.

With my skirt hiked up around my waist and my naked ass exposed, Master Leroy left his seat on the nearby table and dropped to one knee behind me. He then pushed down on the small of my back with one hand and with three fingers on the other, wiped my ass crack, taking extra time at my dripping hole, and scooped up a good load of his spent semen.

"Here you go, my little cumslut. Turn around and get your treat."

"You look like you could use some real cum."

I was turned to partially face my Master when he stopped me, reached out his hand and held the puddle of jism in front of me.

"Well, you want it don't you?"

"Yes sir"

"Then take it"

I crawled slightly, then leaned forward, reached out my tongue and stretched for the cummy puddle cupped in his large hand, but Leroy pulled his hand just far enough away to keep me from reaching my target.

"I thought you wanted it, bitch?"

"I do sir, please let me have it," I said pleadingly, again acting like a pitiful fucking fag cunt. Shit, was there no end to how far I would stoop. Now he actually had me crawling after him, pleading to be fed his cum.

"You are one pathetic little sissy cunt, aren't you?" Leroy said with a growl.

"Look at you crawling around all dressed like some fucking whore, with your little sissy clit tucked between your fucking stocking covered legs."

"Dripping cum from your freshly fucked sissy ass."

"Your mamma must be proud of you!"

"Beg for the cum, slut." Leroy taunted as his long thick dick waved in the air.

I hesitated, thinking about what he had said. I was pathetic, on my knees, begging to lick cum from another man's hand. I wanted to just hide, to get up and walk away, but something held me there. What had become of me?

"It's alright, crissi. Don't let the big bully get you down. You're not pathetic. Just look at the pleasure you've given me, the pleasure you've given Master Leroy."

Mistress Erika was now leaning forward, her slender forearms resting on her silken knees, "You're just different, sweetie." The familiar fondness had returned to her voice. She again sounded as if she genuinely cared for me. "It takes all kinds, sweetie, and well, you just happen to be one who prefers to take orders and to please others - what's wrong with that?"

"Come on sweetheart. It's okay - you want the cummy treat. You love it. Now show Master Leroy how much."

Just the sound of her voice had a calming effect on me - the way she talked to me. She wasn't always nice, but I did sense some affection. I trusted her with my emotions.

"Please Master Leroy, may sissy please lick the cum from your hand?"

"Please sir."

Finally Master Leroy reached out his hand and allowed me to lap the creamy fluid up into my hungry mouth. It did still taste tainted with the lubricant, but I didn't care. When I wasn't whining about my perverted taste in sex, about my total submissiveness, I truly enjoyed anything to do with man cum.

I sucked at his hand, drawing over my lips, all the gooey liquid I could. I then licked at his large hand, sucking his fat finger and completely cleaned his hand.

I sat back again, this time my bare ass resting on my strappy heels, swished the last remainder of yummy cummy in my mouth and awaited my next instruction.

"Now sweetie," Mistress said softly. "I want you to clean yourself for Mistress."

"You need to get that sticky mess out of your little sissy ass, so you can put your pretty tanga panties back on." She then reached down to the floor scooped up my panties and spun them around in the air, stopping with them hanging from her fingers in front of my face.

"Quickly now, squat up and tend to your mess."

I responded and moved from my knees, placing one high heel slightly in front of me, finding a balance point, and shifting my weight. I then pivoted on my heel, braced myself with my hand and brought my other strappy heel up, shifting into a deep squat.

"That a gurl," Mistress said with a bit of appreciation as she saw me squatted in front of her. "Now take care of that sticky mess."

"Hurry now, before you mess your stockings."

Feeling completely embarrassed and totally ashamed of my sissy slut ways, I was still far too turned on by the entire situation to do anything but obey. I could feel the growing wetness between my cheeks as Leroy's cum oozed from my sissy ass. I reached down and placed my slender girlish fingers below my dripping hole. I loosened my puckered bud and began to force out a generous squirting of Leroy's spunk.

My hand now full, Mistress egged me on, "That's it, sweetie, you know you just love Leroy's cum. It's all yours, baby gurl."

I couldn't help but think that somehow I had found another new low, as I squatted there, with Mistress and Leroy both watching. I greedily slurped the jism from my small hand, lapped it into my cum hungry mouth, and then licked the remains from my sticky fingers.

"Hey Erika, you ever see such a cum hungry bitch?"

"What'ya say we have a party?"

I continued cleaning my ass-pussy as I listened, placing my hand down between my smooth shaven thighs, only to fill it with Leroy's cum and slurp it up again.

"We'll send out invitations - Cum be 'served' by sissy crissi, the Cum Crazed Cock-hungry Cunt."

I was completely humiliated, eating cum from my freshly fucked ass, squatting in my heels, with my garter strapped ass exposed and my stocking covered legs spread, yet I couldn't deny that I was becoming increasingly aroused with the thought of a party.

"You can invite Ginger and those girls from the club, and I'll have some of my football buddies over..." Leroy continued, knowing fully the effect he was having on me.

I tried to hurry and finish before either of them could see my stiffening little clitty, but in my excitement I spread my thighs too much and my little stiffy popped loose.

"Oh now crissi, it appears that you like the idea of a party," Mistress said in a teasing manner. "I bet you'd just love to show off with some of our guests."

"Oh no, Mistress," I said as I finished licking my hand, "I mean,"

Mistress Erika cut me off mid-sentence, "Now crissi, I will punish your insolence if I have to. Remember, I still owe you a damn good spanking for making such a mess."

"I'm sorry Mistress, yes of course sissy would love to serve your guests."

"That's better. Now put your tangas back on, hun." Mistress reached out her hand with my panties dangling from her finger tips.

With my ass still damp with cum, I took the panties from Mistress and slipped first one squatted leg and then the other through the leg openings. I then brought my legs together and pulled the satin along up my silken calves, dropped to my knees, pulled the tight tangas over my garter straps and up my thighs. I stopped to try and tuck my clitty away, but all the talk of a party had once again made me hard.

"Oh, is little crissi dreaming of cock, lots of big hard cock?" Mistress asked, not expecting an answer.

"It looks like our little gurl is anxious to have one hard black cock in her mouth while another is pounding her tight little sissy ass-cunt!"

"Come to Mistress, sissy."

"Let me help you with that," and Erika reached out and started to fondle my growing erection. What the hell kind of help was that I wondered.

Crack!

Smack!

I found out as Mistress struck the head of my little stiffy twice before stopping, the stinging pain sent deep into my loin.

"Never cum again without permission. Do you hear me?" Mistress reprimanded me loudly as she tightly squeezed my small cockhead.

"I'm talking to you, sissy - do you understand?"

Nearly sobbing from the pain I replied, "Yes Mistress, sissy understands. I will be sure to follow my Mistress' orders in the future.

"We'll see. We will see." Mistress gave a final painful squeeze and then let go of my wilted clit.

"Now tuck that useless sissy clit away and pull up your panties."

I quickly did as I was told, pulling my panties up snugly against my still wet ass, and knelt waiting for orders. I felt the soreness as I leaned back and sat on my heels, an ever-present reminder that I was somebody's bitch, nothing more than a little sissy cum pot.

"That's a good gurl. You're going to be a very good slave."

"Now run along while Leroy and I make plans for our party."

I got up, curtseyed and left the room, no longer walking like a whore as my ass was too darn sore. I slinked into the back of the apartment, walked to the mirror and stood looking at myself. I saw a fine fuckable female -- one I'd like to fuck, looking back.

I thought about the entire turn of events, how I had been turned from wannabe bitch to total sissy cumslut. I wondered what my future had in store. Gazing at my painted face, I looked down to my c-cup breasts, over my short skirt and prominent hips. I stopped at my stocking covered thighs and pulled my skirt up, just a bit, to expose my stocking tops and garters. I took in the feminine beauty of my shapely legs, my strappy heels, my bright red painted fingers against the white of my skirt. I stood staring, with a foxy bitch staring back, and I knew that whatever happened, it would happen to sissy crissi, slave to Mistress Erika and cum pot for Master Leroy.