Sissy Crissi Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting where she left me, nervously swaying my dangling foot, when she returned. She was wearing a short satin robe with a floral print and holding a pair of pink panties in her hand. Holding out the panties, she smiled and said, "Here you go doll. I saw that you didn't have many panties in your collection. I assumed it was because you preferred mine."

"Err, aaa," she broke me off.

"Don't worry about it, hun. I think it's precious."

She held the pink satin undies up. "Don't you just love these?" She was right as usual. The panties were simple, bikini with plain legs and waist, but the lace center panel and pink bow gave them a distinctively feminine look. I decided to go for it, reached up and took the satin gift from her hand.

"They're exquisite! I love 'em." I unfolded my legs, bent over, and held the panties at my feet. With first one foot and then the other, I stepped into the leg openings, and then pulled the delicate fabric up my calves and over my knees. Standing up from the bed, I spread my legs and expertly tucked my little wee-wee up and away. Another pull on the panties, and they were up snug, forming that special feminine vee between my legs.

I turned to Erika, lifted my towel to reveal my pantied crotch, "You like?"

"Oh yes, very much," she answered, as she lightly touched the vee between my legs and slid her hand upward, at the same time licking her lips in an exaggerated fashion. "Come on now," she urged, pulling back and changing stride on a dime. She was such a tease. "We've no time to spare. Let me help you get ready."

Taking me by the hand, Erika led me out of my bedroom to the dressing area in the main bath. She pulled a light terry robe from the door hook and handed it to me to replace the towel, which I did, and then she sat me down at the vanity table.

"You know, you do fairly well with your makeup, but I can teach you to do better."

"Oh, this is going to be such fun," she said, rubbing her hands together, an eager smile extending across her face.

I couldn't help but smile myself. Erika seemed so excited. She gathered my long hair and pinned it out of the way with a large clip and then reached into the vanity drawer and retrieved an eyelash curler. Holding it in front of my eye, "bitch!" she exclaimed. She pressed her lips together and shook her head, "I never noticed how long your fucking lashes are."

Erika spoke through gritted teeth, "You're so damn lucky!" But she proceeded to curl my lashes, continuing to shake her head all the while. 'You know, girls would kill for lashes like yours..." She went on.

Talking to me the whole time, returning often to the lashes thing, Erika worked on my eyes. She applied heavy liner, top and bottom, and then thick mascara. "I know you like blue shadow, but no blue today." She said. "You trust me, don't you?" she asked. I told her that I did but still tried to sneak a peek in the mirror. Her hand went out quickly and caught my face, her fingers on my cheek, "no peeking..." She then spun the small stool around, turning it further from facing the mirror.

Looking at her foundation and then at my face, Erika frowned, "You really do need to get more sun. Don't worry - we'll take care of that later. Wait here while I grab your makeup." She was out the door in a flash. I immediately had the urge to look in the mirror but thought about how much Erika was getting into being my makeup artist, about how excited she seemed to be, and I decided that I didn't want to ruin anything.

Erika was back nearly as fast as she had left. Bending over in front of me, I enjoyed the sight of her deep cleavage as she patted the foundation onto my face. "You are a lucky girl. I think I have a heavier moustache than you do," she said with a giggle. Still, she spread a liberal amount of foundation from my forehead to the base of my neck. Next came eyebrow pencil, which she applied to my already plucked brow, and then blush. I so enjoyed the scent of the blush as she swiped it across my high cheekbone, fading it up and off my cheek.

I figured that I must look pretty good, judging by the expression on Erika's face as she stood back and admired her handiwork. She tilted her head slightly to the side, bit her lower lip and proclaimed, "You do make quite the foxy lady." Again I started to turn toward the mirror and again she stopped me. "Crissi damn it, stop doing that. We're not quite done yet." She then picked up a tube of dark pink lip liner with which she carefully outlined my lips, and then followed with a lighter pink lipstick.

"Your hair and then we're done, sweetie."

"Isn't this fun?"

"Yes it is," I admitted. "In fact, I don't think I've ever had such fun." I'm sure it sounded over the top, but I was just being honest.

Erika paused and we met, eye-to-eye. She held her hands, bent at the wrist, finger tips over the center of her chest, "That's so sweet." The affection in her smile warmed my heart.

Another 15 minutes of Erika playing with my hair, blow dryer, brush, a pin here, a clip there, and she was done. "You know, you really do need some bangs, and I think some highlights would totally finish the look. I wish we had more time now, but I guess that'll all have to wait until later."

"Are you ready, Crissi"

"Oh heck yes," I proclaimed with excitement.

With a quick spin of the dressing stool, Erika turned me to face the mirror. She was an absolute magician. I looked at my reflection and it took my breath away. Oh my god, I had never looked so hot. My eyes were dark and seemed larger than ever before. My lips looked full and luscious, my cheeks rosy yet not overdone. Erika had my hair pulled back in front, with just a few curly locks hanging loose. The hair at my temples was pinned back tight exposing much of my ears, and my long tresses flowed down, falling over the back of my shoulders.

"Oh Erika, I don't know what to say."

"You don't know what to say because you look so fucking hot, right?"

"Well yes... of course." I responded. "Thank you so much. I can't believe the way you've made me look."

"Well believe it girlfriend. I told you that you were hot."

"Now, do you still think that anyone's going to question your femininity?"

"Well, I know I wouldn't. You're such a good friend. Thank you." I was completely stunned, and oh so grateful.

Standing behind me, lightly massaging my shoulders, Erika met my gaze in the mirror and responded, "You're welcome, sweetheart. That's what friends are for."

"Now I want you to run and finish getting dressed while I get ready myself. I left the other items I picked out for you in the chair in the corner of your room." Ever on a mission, Erika was back on track. Her tone was business like and matter of fact, but a bit lost in the buzz of my attraction to the girl in the mirror. I heard what she said but was so mesmerized that it didn't really register.

Erika tapped me on both shoulders, "Come on now... Run along..."

I slowly got up, watching my every movement in the mirror and started toward the door.

"Crissi!" Erika blurted loudly.

"I'm sorry -- I'm gone," I said meekly and then scampered out the door and down the hallway.

When I walked into my room, I spotted the pink skirt sitting on the edge of the bed and immediately felt a wave of excitement course through my body. I couldn't believe that I was actually going to go out in public fully dressed, and though I was scared to death, I couldn't wait. I hurried into the room, took the skirt, stepped into it and pulled it up over my rounded butt. The scalloped waist band broke a few inched below my bellybutton. The stretchy material fit snugly around my hips down to where it flared slightly, just below my vee and then turned out slightly into a 2" ruffle. I stepped into the 4" mules and felt another wave of arousal. Looking down over the skirt, across my smooth olive legs, to the white straps of the mule sandals, I wanted to sit down and relieve myself right then and there.

I resisted my urge and pranced over to the chair where Erika had left the other items she wanted me to wear. Lying on the chair was a crinkly white linen tube top sitting next to the first bra I had ever purchased online. The bra wouldn't allow me to wear my breast forms, as it had its own built-in padding. It was white with a wide band that firmly held a molded plastic form up and against your chest. When cinched in place, the bra formed a decent amount of cleavage, and the padding under the form filled out the small cup. With wide pleated straps, the bra was marginally suitable as an outer garment, which was evidently exactly what Erika had in mind.

I loosened the pull-straps on each side of the chest band and pulled the bra up into place. Tugging firmly, first on one strap and then on the other, I cinched the bra around my chest. A bit of adjustment to the shoulder straps to get some upward heave and I was done. I peered down at the shallow, yet ample, crease between my small breasts, at the white lace breaking over the mounded flesh, and smiled widely at how distinctly feminine it looked.

The tube top finished my ensemble. I carefully pulled it over my head, so as not to muss my hair, and adjusted it into place. The emma style bust loosely covered most of my breasts, but allowed the lace top cups and scalloped neck of the bra to peek out. The ruched sides of the top provided a perfect fit that clung tightly down to where the banded bottom hit just above my bellybutton. Erika had great taste, I thought. I would never have chosen this outfit, but wearing it, I felt like a sizzling hot love goddess - I felt like Erika.

I ran to my closet to stand in front of the full-length mirrored wardrobe doors. I loved what I saw. In all the times I had donned my female finery, I had never looked so good. Gone was the whore. The exaggerated look of exposed stockings peeking from a too short skirt, of heavy blue eye shadow extending to my brow, of long crimson red painted nails were all absent. The whore was now a woman, a beautiful woman. The skirt was still short, and the exposed bellybutton was anything but demure, but the look was classy, sexy but not overdone.

Pose after pose, I preened at my reflection, for how long, I don't know - I lost track of time. I spread my legs and stood with hands on hips, just like I had seen Erika do so many times. I turned to view my bottom, moved my arms in every position I could think of. I squatted, bent over, looked to the mirror between my legs. I turned sideways and bent over slightly, holding my butt as high as I could. I loved the look of my smooth trim legs extending from the tight fitting skirt that showed the form of my fine rounded ass. I stood back, my weight on one foot, the other pointed toe down, one knee bent in front of the other. I looked hot and was feeling even hotter.

My unrecorded fashion shoot went on for quite some time before I pulled my skirt up to expose my pink panties, fanned my hands out over the lace panel and gasped to a stop: oh my god - my nails! They needed paint, and oh damn, I needed jewelry...

I hurriedly grabbed my jewelry box, not knowing how much time I had before Erika was ready. I first extracted a gold spiral bracelet, one of my very favorite items, and pushed it over my hand and around my thin wrist. Earrings were next, I selected a pair of tiered danglers, each with three charms. The way they looked with my hair partially back was exquisite. I had to have rings too. I picked out three, all gold with various stones. Around my neck I fastened a single gold chain, thick and shiny; it hung between and just a bit lower than my pronounced collar bones. Finally came my ankle bracelet. I only had one and rarely wore it. A loose link chain with a coin size yin-yang symbol, I loved the way it looked but always felt funny about wearing it with stockings.

My path to the bathroom and nail polish led me by the full-length mirror, so I obviously stopped to sneak a peek. Again I struck several girlish poses but this time emphasized some item of jewelry with each. I turned my head to accentuate the earrings, placed my hands to show my rings, held my foot to show off the anklet. It was really such fun, and I did truly adore the way I looked, but I had to get on with things -- besides, polish would be the completing touch.

The small black case under the vanity cabinet contained my collection of nail color. I knew just the one I wanted, Lilac Lingerie by Revlon. It would match my skirt perfectly. With growing excitement I rummaged through the bag and retrieved the bottle I wanted. I grabbed a couple toe spreaders and some cotton balls, snuck another quick glance in the bathroom mirror, and I was off to apply some lovely color to my nails.

I sat on the edge of the bed, just outside the bathroom door, and started my work. Being rather adept at the application, I had both hands done and dried in no time. Then, despite the urge to primp in the mirror, I held back to finish with my toenails. I pulled the chair I had used earlier over, slipped a foot out of the tall mule heel and rested it on the edge of the chair. The spreader in place, I started with my baby toe and worked my way up. I had the first coat on both feet and was finishing the second on one when Erika walked in.

"Hey there sugar, you ready to roll?"

I looked over my shoulder to see Erika enter my room. Her hair was teased up in front and flowed wildly back and down behind her shoulders. She was smiling widely as she strutted around the bed bringing her long tanned legs and sturdy ankle strapped Candies into view. She wore a white peasant top that showed her tummy and a short denim skirt that hugged the contour of her fine ass. I momentarily felt a twinge of jealousy, my personal bubble being compromised so, but it quickly passed when she spoke again.

Looking down at me sitting on the bed, foot up on the chair, Erika whistled loudly, a wolf whistle, "Oh shit, aren't you the freaking' hottie!"

Pride again swelled inside me.

Erika held her skirt down as she knelt in front of me. "Here let me help you with that." She took my elevated foot from the chair and held it in her hands. The view from the bed revealed the deep cleavage of her full round breasts framed by the tight ruffled neck of her top. As always, I was completely mesmerized by her sensuality. She pushed the chair aside and gently blew on the drying polish. The cool breeze from her lips lightly tickled my toes but at the same time shot erotic waves of excitement high between my legs. She gently lowered my foot to the floor, took my other foot onto her lap and reached for the brush from the bottle of polish. I held out the small container and watched as she expertly spread the paint on my nails and then dipped the brush to spread the polish again. First one toe then another, concentrating as she worked, she looked so damn cute biting down on her lower lip as she continued without pause.

Soon she was finished and returned the brush to the bottle, twisting it into place. She held my foot up and again pursed her glossy lips and blew gently across my toes. Again the sensations took the expressway from my painted nails to my pantied crotch.

"You know, you really do look lovely." Her voice was soft and low as she cradled my foot and continued to dry my freshly painted nails with cool streams of air blown through her luscious lips. She kept my bare foot resting in one hand while she moved the other slowly up my calf. "You have such smooth skin." Her caress was soft, moving from my knee to where she stopped at my ankle. Again she blew over my toes, looking closely at the polish as she did and then lightly touched the vibrant pink.

"I think you're dry, baby doll," and she was already removing the spreader and letting my foot down to the carpet.

Picking up one of my heels, Erika said, "Here you go sugar." I responded quickly and slipped my freshly painted nails past the wide leather toe strap of the sandal. "You like?" She asked, holding my foot up for me to see clearly.

Leaning back, my hands on the bed, I took a deep breath and replied, "Yes, I like very much, v e r y much."

Erika grinned widely, obviously as pleased as was I with the look. She removed the spreader from my other foot and again helped me on with my heel. As she set my foot on the floor, she moved in closer, positioning herself between my legs and placing her hands on my knees. Large brown eyes looking straight into my soul, she slowly pushed my legs apart and gently ran her hands up the inside of my thighs. With a flick of the back of her hands, she flipped the hem of my skirt up, exposing the crotch of my pink panties.

Erika crawled up closer, leaning heavily on the bed between my legs, and pushed me back with her hand. Resting back on my elbows, I watched as she grasped the ruffled hem on my skirt, pinching it between the thumb and forefinger of each hand, and pulled it up over my tummy. I looked down to see my legs spread and my pink satin and lace panties completely exposed.

"Now aren't those pretty?" She asked teasingly, not expecting me to answer.

My breathing quickened in anticipation, and my heart started pounding as I watched Erika's cat like form prowl over me. I laid there with Erika between my wide spread legs, my skirt upturned, wondering what she had in mind, what was next. It didn't take long to find out.

Erika ran her hands down my thighs, over my knees, down my calves to my ankles, and back again. "Fuck! You are one hot ass bitch!" She exclaimed loudly, and then ran her hands around, under my thighs, and grasped hold of my ass. She squeezed tightly, let go, and slowly slid her hands around again to the front of my panties. Lightly tracing the outline of my hardening cock through its satin covering with her nails, Erika seductively licked her lips.

"Now that's not very ladylike of you," she prodded.

Cupping my cock in her palm between my legs, "What are we going to do with this?" She asked out loud.

I shook with anticipation but did not answer.

"Well, there's only one thing to do with a big hard clit..."

Erika teasingly walked her fingers across my smooth shaven thighs, up to the waist of my panties. She sensuously slipped a finger from each hand into my waistband and slowly began to peel the pink satin and lace down and away, revealing my pubic patch. Reaching up under me, she pulled the delicate undies around and off my prominent ass, and then tugged them down my thighs to my knees.

"Up you go," she said, putting a hint of upward pressure on my knees.

I moved further onto the bed, laid back, and quickly raised my feet high in the air, making it easy for Erika to pull the panties down my smooth calves, around my heels and off. Erika tossed the panties onto the nearby chair and then took one of my feet and pulled it to her mouth. She gently kissed my toes and then traced my foot with the tip of her tongue to my heel and up my ankle. She paused and placed the foot softly over her shoulder, momentarily holding my ankle, before she moved her hands gently up my calf, caressing my smooth olive skin. She reached as far as she could, past my knee, and slowly rubbed my outstretched thigh with both hands.

Without thinking, I instinctively took my leg from the bed and placed it over her other shoulder. I can't even begin to explain the way this made me feel. The mere act of being on my back with my legs in the air shot waves of arousal to my core. There I laid, with Erika holding my ankles, my pink painted nails glistening next to the white toe straps of my mules, my heels dangling on either side of her delicate neck. The scene was absolutely intoxicating. I felt so vulnerable, yet I was gushing with lust - the lust a woman must feel when being fucked with her legs up and bouncing in the air. I felt so incredibly female.