Sissy Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candour
Candour
70 Followers

"Now you've had a chance to appreciate my body again, as I'm sure you've been kept in the dark for a while, I can give you your introduction talk. You are looking at, and currently tied very tightly to, a rather enjoyable toy designed to pleasure a woman in many different ways. I have enjoyed many pleasurable hours on here being fucked in every way I could think of. One day I realised it could be used just as effectively to tease and torture pathetic creatures like you, snivelling tiny dicked, slutty sissies desperate for cock."

To illustrate she showed the camera her little finger saying "I bet you aren't even as big as this are you? I doubt you'd be able to satisfy even the tightest of virgins so it's just as well you are a sissy really. At least your mouth and sissy pussy can be of use to someone, probably just as a starter before they use their nice big throbbing cocks to really satisfy a real woman like myself."

Putting her finger back down she turned slightly and started indicating towards the Chair front. "Now I'm sure you've already become intimately familiar with this" she said, gesturing towards the large black rubber dildo currently filling your mouth. "This will already have been adjusted to fill your mouth completely and the tip of the cock will be resting just slightly short of the back of your mouth. Now the wonderful thing here is that there is still a great deal more of this extremely thick and long penis left. Even I found it to be too big for my mouth and I'm quite accomplished at deep throat. You probably aren't, but don't worry, because soon you'll get to learn the joys of having a giant penis forced into your throat. You will gag on it, but that doesn't matter to me. Watching you gag on cock pleases me greatly and the more you resist it sliding down your throat the more I will enjoy the show. Let me give you a quick demonstration."

You then watch as Maria picks up a control device attached via wire to the chair and adjusts one of the many dials. You stare in shock as not only does the dildo on screen start pulling back, but also the one currently lodged in your mouth! It moves out a couple of inches until your tongue can just feel the tip of the rubber dick resting just inside your gag hole. "Now the fun part!" Maria exclaims as she presses a button, now causing the on-screen dildo and the real life one to simultaneously start moving forwards again, gradually filling your mouth. It keeps coming, forcing your tongue out of the way until it reaches the back of your mouth and then stops before moving back out and in again one more time. Maria presses the button again, takes hold of the now immobile dildo, stroking it gently, before saying "it won't be obvious from that very quick example, but the machine will gradually pick up speed, and will also go deeper and deeper on each stroke. Eventually you will take the whole cock in your mouth and throat, unless of course I take pity on your pitiful screams. I somehow doubt that though, you pathetic sissies deserve everything you get." Your eyes have remained fixated on the large dildo on screen, in fear of it's large size and the promise of what it will be doing to you. But at the same time the sight of Maria gently stroking it is an enormous turn on and you can feel your own sissy clitty responding. But then you realise! Actually... Maria starts speaking again "you may have noticed by now, or not, that you are currently being pleasured. As I stroke this dildo here your little clitty has been receiving the same treatment from this" Maria lets go of the mouth dildo and indicates the cock sleeve that had just stopped pleasuring you. "This is a very special device and took a long time to perfect. It's computer controlled and highly sensitive and allows any sensation to be transmitted to your little clit that you call a penis. It's with this that I'll be controlling your pleasure throughout the whole ordeal. It also has a number of sensors in it, and can monitor how aroused you are, your heartbeat and so on. This means that I can control you for as long as I like, keeping you just aroused enough to be fun but never allowing you to orgasm. What delicious fun you'll agree! It also feeds back in to the other systems, so the closer you get to squirting your sissy juice, the less pleasure and more pain you'll receive from the other parts of the chair!"

"This next device I'm sure you will be familiar with. Most sissies will own a butt plug so I'm sure you'll recognise Him." Maria had now taken hold of the slightly thinner dildo at the back of chair which was currently inserted deeply in your ass. As she stroked and caressed the firm, hard dildo cock on screen you once more feel the cock sleeve repeating all the sensations on a smaller scale to you. "You wont be able to see my large friend here but I'm sure you can feel him. I've had his pleasure myself on numerous occasions and I'm sure you are enjoying him just as much. He likes to do this..." another button press and you feel and watch as the dildo slides slowly backwards, your anus happily releasing it from your backside as it pops out. "Oh don't worry you disgusting little pervert, you'll get him back in just a moment. You might be worrying about lubrication back here. Well don't. I've got that covered, and here our big friend is going to show you what I mean."

Maria takes her hand off the cock and holds it in front of the cock tip, waggling slightly in the air from her rough movements. Moments later a large jet of what looked very much like cum came jisming out of the cock tip, surprising you almost as much as the sudden cold jet you feel squirting into your still slightly gaping ass!

"Yes you are very fortunate to have such a thoughtful Mistress. Every now and then you'll get a lovely fresh squirt of cum like lube squirted up your ass. It will lubricate you nicely, but there will be so much you'll get the pleasure of feeling the cum running out of your tight sissy pussy and down your legs. It'll be just like you've just been taken roughly by a big, powerful, well hung man in the bathroom of a seedy club and left to cry while his hot jism slowly leaves your ravaged anus, leaving you exhausted and used once again. I really am too good to you. But don't worry! I've got a lovely way to make sure you don't get too carried away. I'm sure you're wondering about the odd sensations from your nipples. Just here." Maria runs her rubber clad fingers over the gap where your breasts are exposed.

"Your nipples will currently be attached to a couple of these." she now picks up a pair of odd shaped cup like devices attached to a wire. "you will already have felt my fun clover clamps and weights earlier to get your nipples nice and pert ready for these. You won't recognise them as they are special devices I've had designed and made for me. And now, for you" she says with a wicked grin. "firstly you slide the inside bit out and clip it to your titties, then once firmly attached" Maria was demonstrating on her own nipples, clearly enjoying it as she clipped both her breasts. "you slide the cup back down. I will have already lubricated the end to make sure of an air tight fit, and then pressed this button." Again a small show is made of pressing a button on the control pad. "Which removes just enough air to give a little tingling sensation." As she presses the button you can see her nipples expand slightly, filling the vacuum, and feel your own nipples responding likewise. This causes the clamps to start digging in as they obviously aren't going to expand with them. "Now I can go a lot further with these of course, but I don't want to spoil your surprise." another wicked grin, and then "now that we've finished the Sissy Fucker Chair induction, I think I'll let you get acquainted."

"In case you are wondering what I am doing now, I'll be kind enough to tell you. I have a large and varied collection of strap on dildos which I very much enjoy sharing with the sissies that I take in to my possession. They range in size and shape, but they are all lovely and realistic. I wouldn't want my sissy feeling she has missed out on the true experience. So once I feel you have had all the fun you can get from my chair, I'll introduce you to my friends and we can have even more fun together. Now don't get too carried away, squirting out your sissy juice is a serious offence and will lead to you being driven to the worst part of town, dressed as you are now and still tied up with a sign around your neck reading "Will take cock for free". So just lie back, relax and enjoy this little film as you are fucked senseless for my amusement." Maria laughs loudly, smiling as she reaches toward the camera and switches it off.

A few seconds of darkness and then another video starts. You see a Sissy standing in front of the camera, also blindfolded, and wearing the most delightful PVC black and white French Maids uniform. "Now then sissy," you hear Maria's voice say, "What is your name?"

The sissy lisps in answer, "My name is sissy Katie, and I belong to Mistress Maria." Katie was probably around twenty years old, very slim and had an almost girlish figure. You wonder if she has been taking hormones. "Good girl Katie" you hear Maria again, "and what are you going to do for me today?"

"I will be sucking cock for your pleasure Mistress."

"What else?"

"Oh I'm also hopefully going to get my sissy pussy filled with some lovely hard cock too if Mistress will allow me."

"Dear sissy, I don't know how I could stop any of the men from raping you in any way they want with you looking so pretty. Why don't you describe your outfit to me and tell me how much you like it. I want to make sure you remember it all in detail so you enjoy wearing it as much as I enjoy seeing it on you"

"Of course mistress," Katie says, visibly excited and hopping from one heeled foot to the other. "I'm wearing my favourite yellow panties with my name written on them in bright pink writing..."

"Show me!" Maria barks at the sissy.

"Oh of course Mistress, sorry Mistress." replies Katie, who hurriedly lifts the front of her dress revealing the lovely panties she had just mentioned.

"Show me the back as well."

Katie turns quickly around and bends over, flipping up her skirt to show her backside, covered in her frilly yellow knickers.

"What is that hole for Katie?" Maria asked.

"Oh of course, that is my anal slut hole Mistress, so that I can have my ass pounded without anyone having to see my tiny sissy clitty."

"Good girl, continue with your outfit"

"Well also under my dress Mistress I have my favourite camisole too, it's very silky and feels so delightful against my pert nipples which are rubbing up against it. Below that I have a suspender belt, it is also yellow to match and is tied with these clips to my silky yellow stockings which I adore wearing. They feel so wonderful against my skin, I love pulling them up my legs and the feeling when a breeze or your perfect hands or legs rub up against them. My dress is a French Maid uniform made from PVC and I picked it especially for today as it gives very quick and easy access to my whole body, including my nipples in case mistress wished to play with me."

"I'm sorry sissy, but I promised you completely to all your boyfriends tonight, you will be far too busy to play with me. Now continue you aren't done yet."

"Yes Mistress. I am also wearing a pair of bright yellow wrist length lace gloves, and a leather collar around my neck with a D-ring in case Mistress needs to restrain me."

"Very thoughtful." said Maria.

Katie smiled and blushed slightly, then continued "And lastly I'm wearing my favourite shoes which were a gift from you. They are a two tone pair of fetish shoes, yellow and pink, with 5" heels, a peep hole toe and laces up the front. Mistress has also been kind enough to lock the straps around my ankles, neck and collar to stop me from removing my clothes like a bad girl."

"Yes I did, didn't I." you hear in an amused voice from Maria.

Chapter 4

-------------

Katie started squirming, rubbing her shoes back and forth on the floor, obvious desperate to ask something.

"Mistress..."

"Yes Katie, what is it?"

"You aren't... You know, recording this are you? Only I was so humiliated last time when You sent the video to my girlfriend. She laughed me out of the house and refused to speak to me again."

"Oh, dear sissy Katie, how could you ask such a question? You know why I did that, I didn't give you permission to have a girlfriend now did I? I can't have you playing with other girls when I need your services so much more here. I don't want to hear about that silly bitch again, you know she could never love you as much as I do."

"Yes of course Mistress Maria, I love you too!"

"Good girl, now assume the position because you've got a lot of loving coming your way tonight!"

Maria laughed loudly watching as Katie lowered herself down on to her knees.

"Now touch up your lip gloss and then hands behind your back." Maria said, walking out in front of the camera before kneeling behind Katie and placing a pair of very authentic looking handcuffs, albeit covered in yellow padding, around Katie's awaiting wrists. She then moved a low leather covered stool in front of Katie and pushed her over it, in a similar position to the one you are currently in. Maria, wearing the same rubber outfit and boots as earlier, but with the addition of a large strap-on around her waist, quickly and efficiently ties her to the bench with a dozen or so leather straps, before inserting a medical gag in Katie's mouth.

Ratcheting it several times to give plenty of space she says "Very good girl, you've been so well behaved. I'm going to give you a lovely reward after this so long as you can get through ever single one of the men I've got here for you. Just to remind you who owns you while you are enjoying yourself with all that cum I've been kind enough to provide I'll just attach these."

She then placed a pair of Japanese clover clamps on to Katie's already quite large nipples. Just as she let go of the first clamp, causing it to bite into the on-screen sissy's titties, you are suddenly dragged back in to the real world as you feel your own left nipple sucked hard in to the nipple cup! The clamp also grabs hard at you causing you to wince and your eyes water a little. You just manage to blink it away as Maria clamps Katie's other nipple and without any warning your right nipple is suddenly in agony as well! Both you and Katie writhe around some, Katie rather more as she has much more slack in her bonds.

"There, there, sissy," you hear Maria say, staring straight at you through the camera, "let Mistress make it all feel better."

You watch as Maria slides her hand under Katie's skirt, still watching the camera, and she blows a kiss to you just as she reaches Katie's little yellow panties and slides her hand over the material.

"This will make it all better."

You feel the cock sleeve relay the feeling of Maria's hand stroking Katie's sissy clitty, and gradually the pain in your nipples subsides. You aren't sure if it was Maria's ministrations or whether the clamps had been loosened but either way your nipples feel relieved and you feel inordinately grateful to Maria, and begin to really enjoy her virtually stroking your dicklet. Katie settles down on screen as well and seems to be visibly enjoying Maria's gentle ministrations as a small tent appears in her panties. Removing her gloved hands from Katie's panties, she stands up and clicks her heels across the floor towards the front of Katie.

"Now then My pretty little Katie," she kneels down to say, "Why don't you give me a nice kiss?" Katie does her best to pucker up, stretching forwards to reach Maria's mouth. Maria quickly stands up and instead of her lips, grabs Katie's head and forces her strap-on into her mouth instead!

"Kiss this bitch!" Maria laughs, forcing her cock deep into Katie's awaiting mouth. You know exactly how she feels as your penis gag is sharply forced into your mouth as well, your head also held firmly in place. You start to gag on the huge cock head rammed deep in to your mouth before Maria pulls out and you too are allowed to breathe again. Katie splutters, looks a little shocked and then murmurs "Thank you mistress".

"That's okay Katie, now get ready to greet your new friends".

Chapter 5

-------------

With this a line of men start filing in to the room, splitting into two lines; One in front and one behind Katie. They are all standing with their cocks out in their hands, slowly stroking them to keep hard. Maria picks up a bottle of lube from beside the camera, leans over Katie and deposits a big blob in her hand before sliding her fingers up Katie's ready and waiting asshole. You also instinctively brace yourself as your butt plug moves slightly forward, bringing the tip just to the entrance of your sissy pussy and squirts a load of cum lube up your ass. You feel the cold slimy goo fill you up, before slowly starting to drip out again, covering the tip of the waiting dildo then running down your leg just like Maria promised.

"I hope you're ready Sissy!" Maria exclaims, once again staring straight at you through the camera, "here they *giggles* cum!"

The first man in each line approaches Katie, firm erections in hand and both take hold of the sissy, ready to fill her with their cum. The man at the front has the easiest job and is quickest, thrusting his cock swiftly into her waiting mouth, tongue already poking out a little to taste the pre-cum waiting for her. Your penis gag does the same, thrusting in and filling your mouth, but not as much as before with Maria's strap on. You also feel your butt plug back in action moving slowly but firmly up inside you as the man at Katie's rear takes her freshly lubed sissy pussy. They start fucking Katie, gently at first but swiftly building up into a rhythm. Katie's head and ass buck back and forth as she takes those big cocks in her pretty, lip glossed mouth and anal passage. She looks very happy about this, something you aren't quite sure of yet as your mouth and ass start to take a slow pounding. You aren't being fucked anywhere near as hard as Katie and the cock in your mouth is feeling quite comfortable without trying to gag you.

You keep watching though as Katie gets roughly fucked by the two men, and before too long you can tell one of them is about to cum. The guy with his cock buried in Katie's ass gives one final push, grunts loudly and expels his seed deep into Katie's loving bowels. Katie's little dicklet grows in her panties again in appreciation for all the cum she's been given and works even harder on the other cock in her mouth. She must be doing something right as suddenly he comes too, filling her mouth with one load of cum before pulling out and spraying another load all over her face!

You get really excited watching the hot cum dripping down the sissy sluts face, wishing it was all over yours and your sissy clitty starts to get very excited too, just like Katie's! Without realising it, you have triggered the over-excited mode of your sissy fucker chair, which suddenly stops fucking you and instead you feel an incredible pain in your nipples as they are pulled harshly down! The agony quickly causes your tiny penis excuse to shrivel up again, and you quickly lose your excitement, focusing instead on your poor nipples. Once this happens, the machine rapidly switches to under-excited mode and begins fucking your ass with a passion, hitting your g-spot repeatedly. The penis gag also starts up again at about the same rate as before, while you feel your cock sleeve become active too. Sensations of a glorious blow job are given to you, taking away the now almost forgotten pain from your reprieved nipples. Instead you feel a vibration there, like a tongue flicking across your nipples ten times a second. You quickly become fully aroused again, causing the machine to slow a little just to keep you on the boil and you start to watch Katie again as she takes her next pair of well hung studs.

Candour
Candour
70 Followers