Sistas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slappy101
Slappy101
116 Followers

Laughing Cicily added, "I love you too sweetie. And you haven't even had an orgasm yet. We are going to blow your mind tonight baby."

This sent a shiver through Giselle's spine, and slowly she propped herself up on her elbows. As she did this, her mother stood up and reached down to grab the lace of her dress, and then she pulled it up her curvy figure and over her head. Her delicious titties bounced free, and Giselle watched them jiggle with undisguised lust. They were more marvelous than she'd ever seen them: still rather high on her mother's chest, two large, thick nipples capping each of them and pointing directly at Giselle, they seemed bigger than usual, fuller and rounder, like a pair of gorgeous, black globes. As her eyes trailed down her mother's body she noticed that though she wasn't as in shape as she was when Giselle was younger, her body was truly gorgeous, she had a soft layer of fat around her waist and hips that gave her a delicious fullness that Giselle was again slightly jealous of. As her waist branched out into wide hips and thick thighs Giselle's eyes focused on the full, trimmed bush resting above the cleft of her mother's cameltoe. Just a bit of her dark inner lips poked out, and something inside of Giselle just wanted to bite them and suckle them.

"Isn't mama gorgeous daddy?" Giselle asked with lust coating her voice while she bore holes through her mother from staring so hard.

"That's always been my opinion," he chuckled, "you should see her ass. It's one of the most amazing asses I've ever had the pleasure of fucking."

Now sporting nothing but a wide, horny grin, Cicily spun around for her daughter, her huge ass cheeks slapping against each other as she did. "What do you think?" She asked, using her muscles to flex her ass and make it jiggle while barely moving. Then, looking to tease her daughter to death apparently, she grasped both cheek and pulled them far apart and then bending over much like her daughter had done previously. This position presented a dark, winking pucker that begged for Giselle to lick it, and a nice view of her mother's slightly spread pussy and the soaked pink tunnel beyond.

Blown away by how gorgeous and sexy her mom was, along with being consumed by horniness, all Giselle said was, "Jesus Christ mom, your ass must stick out three or more inches! I never realized how juicy it is."

"Why thank you dear, but it's actually closer to four." When she turned back around she was still smiling, exposing pearly white teeth which contrasted against her dark skin. Then she began to crawl up on the bed, over top of Giselle and eventually was pinning her down, the tips of her thick nipples tracing the entire way up her daughter's caramel body. "Now I'm going to show you how to treat a woman in order to make her feel good and have a good time. You just have to hope that the woman you're with knows how to do the same thing." With that, she planted her full brown lips firmly against her daughter's and they embraced in a passionate kiss.

Their breasts were squished firmly together as they began suckling at each other's lips, tongues pressing against each other and investigating one another's mouths. Giselle's mind was still reeling; all of the things that were happening couldn't be real. Her mother didn't just finish eating her pussy and fingering her asshole, and she didn't currently taste herself on he mother's lips as she shared her first real kiss with the woman who had birthed her. It just couldn't be. But she wanted it to be real so badly she had given up fighting it and was willingly ready to do anything her mother asked of her and prove her unfaltering love for this woman.

As they continued to ravage each other's mouths they both began grinding their muffs together firmly, sending jolts through each other's bodies every time they hit the clit. Long, muffled moans permeated the air for several minutes until Cicily broke the kiss. "Okay baby, now some girls' breasts are incredibly sensitive like mine are. Once you're making out with those types of girls then if you want to have sex with them, all you have to do is start groping and playing with their boobs. Usually you can start outside of the clothes and their arousal will jump so fast that their shirt will be off in no time. Give it about five minutes of squeezing, teasing, and sucking on those sensitive tits and their pussy will be soaking through their jeans. At that point you can start unbuttoning their pants and they will usually do the rest for you."

Slowly Cicily began crawling over her daughter and to the top of the bed, and Giselle watched hungrily as her mother's cunt moved inches above her face, teasing her mercilessly. Then Cicily laid back, supported on some pillows, and spread her thick black thighs wide and invitingly, her pussy parting by itself and calling to the horny Giselle. Instinctively Giselle rolled over and began to crawl towards her gorgeous mother, her tits swaying back and forth and her ass waving back and forth for her father.

"Okay, now when you've got the girl's pants off then you usually want to start by licking. When you lick, try to force your tongue through by itself and keeping lapping at it for a while to get used to the taste and get her more riled up. If her lips are hairy then you may want to spread them before you start eating her though." With her hands she began giving her luscious melons some soft squeezes and then said, "Alright baby, give it a shot." Her smile was very warm and loving.

Giselle crawled forward some more, lowering herself as she went, and not just because her mother had told her to, but mostly because she couldn't think of anything she wanted more right now than to devour her mother's enticing cunt. She lowered her face as she got close and inhaled the sweet, clean scent of her mother's arousal. The scent alone was enough to make Giselle's pussy quiver, but the thought of what she was about to do had her golden honey pot drooling.

"Come on baby, eat mommy's pussy," Cicily purred at her daughter.

No further cajoling was necessary, Giselle shoved her face in between her mother's dark thighs and let her tongue slide slowly up and then back down that tender vulva. The taste of her leaking snatch had Giselle's mouth watering; it was kind of fruity but sort of tangy, which was a result of her mother's good diet of fruits and vegetables. As she began licking more aggressively her mother began cooing and grinding her hips, one hand reaching down to stroke through Giselle's hair affectionately. This caused Giselle to work harder, wanting nothing more than to please this woman she loved so much, and her reward was the sweet nectar that began oozing from her mother's crevice.

Cicily moaned loudly, "Okay baby, now pull my lips apart some more and really get in there. Lodge that beautiful face of yours into your mom's hot twat."

Giselle obeyed, using her fore and middle fingers to separate her mom's labia and then began licking more fervently, the natural lubrication flowing over her tongue; such a delicious wet cunt. She felt like her tongue was going a mile a minute now, and her mom may have felt the same judging by the way she began thrashing against her eldest daughter's face.

"Oh. Oh. Shit baby! Okay, that's really good; I think you're a natural Giselle! Oh, mommy loves you! Now, you can switch between licking, sucking on your mom's fat clit, or tongue fucking me." Cicily was panting and her words were divided by seconds as she moaned them out.

Attempting to switch her plan of attack, Giselle stop her rabid lapping and took one long swipe up her mother's gash before landing on what she assumed was the clit. It was surrounded by some flesh which she had heard is called the clitoral hood, but she had come to understand that clits were rather small, like the size of a pea. Her mother's was about three-quarters of a dime in circumference and long than her own. She would later learn that a lot of girls don't have clits even as big as her own slightly-larger-than-a-pea sized bud.

Her lips seized the engorged nub presented to her and she began sucking at it tenderly, flicking the tip of her tongue across its crest in a teasing manner. Her mother went wild.

"OH OH OH OH! SHIIIIIT! I'm cumming! Oh shit! Oh Giselle! Keep it up, don't stop, don't stop! Fuck I'm CUMMING!" Her mother thrashed and convulsed as she rode that swollen bud for another ten seconds and then Cicily tensed, straightened out, and exploded. Literally. Her orgasm blasted all over Giselle's chin and chest, squirting for at least four seconds straight and soaking her daughter and the bed. Giselle just sat there in horny astonishment.

She licked at her lips and realized that the liquid that had sprayed her didn't taste the same, it had less tang and not much of a taste at all, but it was still slightly sweet. "Wow mom... That was an orgasm?" Her mother was incapacitated though. She just lay there breathing raggedly, her chest heaving hard.

"Not all women have squirting... Or in your mother's case, exploding... orgasms like that baby," Andrew said from his chair. She'd almost forgotten he was there. "Your mother has pretty much always had them, and they are extremely intense and draining. On the bright side you did VERY well. I'm so proud of you darling."

"Thank you daddy, I had fun and enjoyed that a lot! Mom tastes so delicious, I love her so much!" Giselle looked back at her mother, who was curling up on the pillows and watching with a dreamy smile as Andrew took over, her legs trembling still.

Andrew stood up now, towering over the bed with a soft smile on his face, which also seemed somewhat intimidating. Jutting from his groin was a huge tent, "I have really enjoyed tonight, sweetie. You can't understand how hard it's been for me to sit by while your mom has had all of this fun with you. It's my turn now, I've got to teach you how to satisfy your men; should you choose to date them. You're obviously a raving carpet muncher," he winked with a warm chuckle.

"I'm kind of excited dad, but what exactly are we going to do?" Giselle was already crawling to the edge of the bed, her form seeming much smaller next to him.

Andrew reached into his robe's chest pocket then and pulled out a small packet and placed it on the corner of the bed before grabbing his belt and undoing it. Soon his robe was falling around his feet and he stood there in all of his naked glory. A raging hard on stared Giselle right in the face, and it was the first she'd seen. She had seen her father's penis before when she was a little girl, but that was completely innocent and it was never so... massive. Her father had to be between nine and ten inches long, not your normal white guy from what Giselle had heard.

Her father still had the remnants of a six pack of abs chiseled into his stomach, though they were probably not as impressive as they once were. His chest was large and prominent, his arms large and strong, as she had always known, but what Giselle's hungry eyes kept drifting to was that massive boner. So thick, so veiny, so... majestic. She couldn't' think of a better word. It was cut and seemed like it could break a piece of wood if he wanted it to. The heavy balls sack that drooped beneath that beautiful slab of meat looked like it housed two racket balls. Her pussy quivered.

"Well first I'm going to instruct you in giving head. Some girls don't like giving it, but your mothers loves it. She likes the taste of my cock, the feeling of it filling her mouth, and even the taste of my load when I shoot it all over her face and down her throat." Slowly, Andrew was stroking his massive rod and playfully swinging it back and forth. "Go ahead, try it out, dear."

"Yes, daddy," Giselle said obediently. She quickly shuffled over until she was on spread knees at the edge of the bed, nearly doing the splits. She cautiously reached out and wrapped one soft, dainty hand around his wonderful muscle. She could barely fit her hand around its girth. "Wow..." She almost moaned.

Slowly but surely Giselle began to stroke the soft skin of her father's cock back and forth, back and forth. It felt kind of good. So solid and huge. She squeezed tentatively, still pumping it back and forth. She could barely squeeze the thick muscle. Her mouth was slightly open as she stared her dad's penis in its one eye and began pumping faster with her right hand. Whenever she would pump toward Andrew his skin would pull and reveal a bigger pee hole, and then she would close it up again. This sort of tickled her but she wasn't about to laugh.

After a few moments of jerking her dad off she leaned forward and tentatively flicked her tongue out across his head, licking up a bit of his precum. Mmmmm! It was delicious! It may have even been better than her mom's juices, but definitely not as plentiful.

"Go ahead baby, suck on it, and twist your tongue around the bottom. That's where it's most sensitive." Her mom's rich, reassuring voice said from behind her.

That encouragement was what she'd needed. She pushed forward, opening her mouth wide to take the throbbing mushroom head inside. It nearly filled her up. It did taste good though. Like flesh, but so soft and warm, with a bit of salt to it. She moaned on her father's cock and did as her mom had instructed, flicking her soft, warm tongue across the underside of his penis, back and forth, as quickly as she could. Her dad's body trembled at this and she wanted to grin. She wasn't used to having this sort of power over such a powerful man like her father.

Andrew groaned in relief as his daughter young mouth took him inside and covered the head of his throbbing cock in hot, wet saliva. His knees felt a bit weak, but he pulled himself together and thrust forward a little, but not forcefully. Giselle got the hint and pressed her tongue to the base of his head and then moved forward slowly, leaning into him and engulfing another inch of his cock. He knew she'd only be able to fit about four before she could push no longer. He certainly didn't want to hurt his precious little girl.

Her mouth felt stretched, but it was sort of a turn on, and Giselle pushed forward some more, her tongue swabbing back and forth and that huge penis pushing further and further into her mouth. Soon she reached her limit, her mouth was stretched as wide as it could and his cock was lodged a little ways into her throat. Now that she couldn't progress, Giselle felt like she should try again, she slurped back down his shaft and pushed forward to her max again, then repeated.

"Oh, that's great honey!" Her father moaned, his head rolling back. "Now to really drive a guy wild try this: Take the cock and get a lot of your spit and just slobber and spit all over it. Coat the guy's cock in your spit and start pumping him while you suck, especially if he's as large as I am. This way you're stimulating the entire cock. Make sure to squeeze your fist pretty tight. Pressure is rather important."

Giselle nodded with his cock still lodged in her throat, looking up at him with her beautiful golden-brown eyes. She then removed his meat from her lips and began the process of slobbering all over his fat prick. It took her a little while to get her spit glands really working, but soon he was slick and she began working. Her head was bobbing only about three inches so she would have plenty of room to pump. Giselle tried to time it so that her mouth would meet her fist, and this worked pretty well. She would slurp her tongue around his head, flicking the pee hole, and then bob down and meet her fist, then repeat. She was driving him crazy. Soon she began working a twist of her fist into the routine and her father had to stop her.

"Okay, okay, baby." He said, pulling back a bit and breathing heavily. "Wow, you are one hell of a quick learner sweetie. That was amazing. I wanted to fill your belly up with my cum but I have some other things to teach you."

"Like what daddy?" She asked cutely, batting her eyes at him.

"Like how to put a condom on a guy. Usually they will do it themselves, but you should know so you can tell if they are doing it right." Andrew reached down to pick up the packet he'd placed on the bed. "Here, open this."

Taking the condom Giselle swiftly tore it open and looked at it. "Now notice where the rim is on the condom, you have to roll that down the penis and to the base. So you should make sure not to put it on upside down, the rim has to be facing up so you can roll it." With her father's instructions she studied the condom for a moment and then placed it to the tip of his penis and began rolling it downward, covering the huge shaft in a tight layer of shiny latex. Once she'd rolled it down to his balls he instructed her to pull the tip up a bit so that the cum had a place to go.

"Very good Giselle, that was definitely better than my first attempt when I was your age. You almost had an older brother or sister," Her father laughed at his own joke and then patted his hefty cock with one large hand. "Okay baby, now its time to lay back. Your mother and I agreed when you girls were just little that if we were going to teach you like this then I would be the one to take each of your virginities. We figured that this way you would feel comfortable and safe for your first time and learn the ropes so you wouldn't be nervous or pressured when you meet a guy you really like." As he gently pushed Giselle onto her back with both hands he crawled over top of her. "A lot of girls lose their virginity to a guy they really care for and then they fuck up and think they love a guy they just met, get pregnant, and have a kid. This is all well and good for them, and if it happens then it happens and you deal with it. But to avoid this we've decided this would be one of the best ways. Your mom has also made an appointment with your doctor to get you on the pill next week." With a loving smile Andrew leaned in to place a fond kiss on his daughter's soft, full lips.

He was almost amazed at how much she felt and smelled like her mother, especially when she was around his daughter's age. The kiss lingered, and he suckled on her bottom lip for a few moments, his cock pressing firmly into her left thigh.

Finally the kiss was broken and Giselle said with wide eyes, "But daddy... It's so big! Won't it hurt?"

"Probably a little, I'll be going very slowly at first though. Then the pleasure will overtake the pain. Plus, we had all of you girls taking track and riding horses for the education, discipline, exercise, and also for this. Your hymen is probably completely torn by now. Little by little over the years." He kissed her tenderly on the forehead, placing the fat head of his cock at her tight, virginal entrance and whispered, "I won't hurt you." He then began pressing forward slowly.

Giselle moaned and whimpered all at once. The stimulus on her sex was lovely, but she'd never had anything inside of her vagina before. Ever. The immediate stretching made her wince. Her juices had been flowing strongly for nearly an hour now though, so her tunnel was soaked and well lubed, as well as loose from the lubricant. It seemed like a half an hour before Andrew had squeezed just his head inside of her, and she grunted as it popped in. The pain washed over her but quickly faded. Her tight hole was stretched out a bit now, and the pleasure and erotic bliss of having her father's head tucked away in her cunt had her body quivering.

"Are you alright, sweetie?" Andrew cooed down at her in his rumbling voice. His sparkling blue eyes were locked on hers as he continued to ease in, slowly starting to sink his shaft in her depths.

"Yes, daddy," she said softly, "it feels so good... Please don't stop, I can take the pain; the pain actually feels sort of good too. Push faster."

Slappy101
Slappy101
116 Followers