Sister Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we need to get back to the hotel, I have to get up early, and so do you probably."

"Hey I never asked you why you're in San Francisco in the first place." Derek asked.

"I'm giving a presentation to the computer geeks at the Ames Research Facility regarding the next Shuttle mission."

"You mean you work for NASA?"

"Yeah, I'm a space flight engineer. Or I was, now I do public relations and training."

"Holy shit! A blonde rocket scientist. I hope I didn't say anything stupid to you tonight."

"No, I don't think so. Why?"

"Well, I'm not known for having a lot of respect for women. I tend to think most of them are either air head bimbos or sneaky, conniving bitches. After tonight, I may have to re-think that. And I'm sorry the night got all screwed up, it didn't go exactly as planned."

"That's okay, it was exciting, I enjoyed being with you. You're my hero! You deserve a reward for taking good care of me. And thank you for respecting me."

The parking lot was empty when they got back to the car. Standing on her tippy toes, Cat leaned up to Derek's face and kissed him on the lips. Then she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him some more, darting her tongue into his mouth. Derek responded, swirling his tongue around hers. Smiling and pushing herself away, Cat stared into Derek's eyes with a lustful, hungry look. Without saying a word, she undid his belt, then unbuttoned the waistband of his pants and pulled the zipper down. Still staring into his eyes, Cat slowly pushed Derek's pants down to his ankles, releasing his dick. Grabbing his cock in one hand, she began to slowly massage the shaft, pulling on it as it got harder and harder. Derek just watched her, getting more and more turned on.

Finally, still holding on to his member, Cat knelt in front of Derek, and opening her mouth, brought the head to her lips. Still staring into his eyes, Cat sucked him into her mouth, slowly bobbing her head back and forth. She was pumping the shaft as she sucked on his cock, bringing her other hand up to play with his balls. She rolled her tongue all around his dick, licking the little hole in the tip. Sucking hard, she tried to get him in as deep as possible, and managed to engulf his entire prick, sucking it down into her throat. Derek began to thrust his hips, pushing Cat's head back and forth. He put both hands on the back of her head and began pumping faster and faster. Cat had both hands on Derek's ass, holding her face as close to his crotch as possible.

"OOHHHH GEEZ US!!!! GOD CATHY . . . OH YEAH SUCK IT . . . I'M CUMMING . . . OH GOD DON'T STOP . . . MMMMMMMM . . . OH OH OH DAMN!!!

Derek unloaded his thick gooey cream down Cat's throat, squirting and shooting his cum, filling her mouth to overflowing. Cat swallowed several times, taking a quick breath in between. When only a few drops remained, Cat sucked those off the tip, then licked the shaft up and down just for good measure. As she stood up, she pulled his pants back up. Stuffing his semi-hard cock back in, Cat managed to zip him up and re-attach the belt.

"That's for being a good boy and protecting Bob's little sister. I'll be tied up all day tomorrow and during the day on Saturday, but we'll all get together Saturday evening. I hope you boys have something fun planned for us to do."

"Sure Cathy, we'll have a good time. God you're an amazing woman, I think I could fall for someone like you. I don't suppose you'd want to move out here? I'd really like that. You could come live with me, I'd take good care of you. Maybe we could run over to Vegas and get married!"

"We'll talk about it Saturday night. By the way, I don't think we should tell Bob his baby sister just gave his friend a blowjob in a parking lot on Fisherman's Wharf. He might not react very well to that, he's very protective of me. Now, take me back to my hotel, please? Thanks sweetie."

* * * * *

In the meantime, Bob was wondering if Derek was behaving himself with his trophy Cat. He wasn't too worried about her, he was more worried about Derek. "That poor dumbass Scotsman, he hasn't got a clue" he thought to himself. Bob hoped that Cat went easy on Kevin too, he's a good Irish boy, very conservative.

The next day at work, Bob went in search of both Kevin and Derek. He found Derek first.

"So Derek, how was dinner last night? Did you behave yourself like I told you? You didn't violate my sister did you? Because I think I'd have to kick your butt if you did."

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you. That was the most unique evening I've ever spent with a woman. Your sister is un-fucking-believable! She's like a female version of Jackie Chan. Don't worry, I didn't violate her. I really like her a lot Bob, I told her she should move here. Hey, just out of curiosity, if a guy wanted to ask for her hand in marriage, who's permission should he get?"

"WHAT!!!! Are you nuts? Listen, she's not the marrying type, so forget it. You'd have to get my permission and I absolutely refuse!"

"Geez Bob, what's up with you and your sister? Are you in love with her or something? Vice is nice but incest is best huh? You can't protect her forever Bob, she can make her own decisions. And how come you didn't tell me she was a rocket scientist? Smart and beautiful and sexy, and she can kick ass, how could a man pass that up? She's the best thing that's ever come my way and I'm not letting her get away, with or without your permission."

Now Bob was worried. What the fuck did she do to him? He's not the same; all of a sudden he doesn't have contempt for women anymore? I gotta find Kevin, make sure he's still alive and breathing on his own. He found him in the men's room, primping! Kevin never did THAT before.

"Uh hey Kevin, how's it going? Everything go okay yesterday with Cathy? She got to the hotel safe and sound I guess?"

"You know it Bobby boy, the old Kevinmeister took good care of her, if you know what I mean. She's a hottie alright, but how could a woman resist this Irish charm, eh? You're sister is a cute little honey that just needs a virile stud like me to keep her in line. Not that anything happened mind you. She came on to me big time, but I told her it would violate my friendship with you, so no way hun, not this time. I told her if I could squeeze her in I'd take her out to lunch or something, but I'm a pretty busy guy, chicks always calling me. I guess we're all getting together Saturday night, right?"

"Okay, where's the real Kevin? You're obviously an evil imposter that's taken his place. Its like you've become Derek and he's become . . . Holy shit! How the hell did she do this?!"

"I don't know what you're jabbering about dude, just let me know when we're getting together this weekend. I think Cathy needs another whiff of Kevin-scent before she goes home."

At lunchtime, Bob's cellphone rang.

"Hi Bob, guess who?"

"CAT!!! Geezus, what did you do to my friends?"

"Why, whatever do you mean Bob? Just being friendly and charming to your boys, nothing out of the ordinary. They are so cute, I really like them.

"GODDAMMIT CAT! What did you do? They're . . . "

Just then Derek came in to Bob's office.

"Finally talking to Miss Cyberslut on the phone? Geez Bob, you need to get a life. Get rid of the whore will ya? And you can tell her I said so."

"Did you hear that Cat? Derek said you're a cyberslut and a whore and I should dump you. What do you have to say to that?"

"Aww he doesn't mean it. He's soooo adorable I could just eat him up."

"She says you should go fuck yourself Derek."

"HAH! Yeah right. I'd rather fuck her and then dump her somewhere, the cunt. Besides, I'm more focused on your sister right now. Now there's a classy woman, she's the exact opposite of your little floozy."

After Derek left, Bob began to wonder if this fake sister thing was such a good idea after all.

"So when do I get to see you Cat? You've obviously got my two friends under your spell, when do I get to spend some time with you?"

"I have to do presentations all day, and the last one will end about 5PM. Then I have to go to a reception afterwards, cocktails, hor d'oeuvres and small talk with the Ames brass. That should be over by 8PM. Why don't you come to my hotel room about 9 o'clock? You've still got the keycard I gave you right? Just come up and come on in, we'll have a nice candlelight dinner in my room. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great Cat. God I can't wait to spend some time alone with you. I didn't think you'd ever really do this. I guess I'll never have you completely figured out."

"Mystery is good Bob. Remember, it's a long and winding road to get to the heart of the Cat. See you at nine. Love ya!"

When Bob arrived at the hotel, he valet parked the car, then took the elevator to the third floor, room 315. His heart was pounding, and he had a knot in his throat that wouldn't go away. He kept saying over and over, "Please don't let me be dreaming . . . Please don't let me be dreaming . . . "

Using the key card, Bob entered the room. It was dark, the only light seemed to be coming from the bedroom.

"Hey Cat, it's me Bob. Where are you?"

There was no answer, so Bob crept slowly through the sitting room, heading for the bedroom. There was a room service cart in the dinette, containing several covered trays of food. It smelled delicious, Bob thought.

"Cat? Hello?"

Still no answer. When he got to the bedroom, Bob couldn't believe what met his eyes. There was Cat, sprawled out on the bed, her wrists tied above her head at opposite corners of the headboard, her ankles tied to the corners of the footboard, spreading her legs into an exaggerated "Y". She had a gag tied around her mouth so she couldn't talk. What most impressed Bob was what she was wearing. Some sort of lacy see-through corset with crisscrossing strings that tied in front, pushing her boobs up and out, the edges of her nipples just visible near the top; a wispy black thong; sheer black stockings attached by straps to the corset; and black high heels. What Bob couldn't figure out was how she managed to tie herself up.

Removing the gag, Bob said, "Hey Cat, what's up?"

"Oh my god Bob, I'm so glad you're here. I was getting ready for your visit when the room service boy came by with our dinner. When I opened the door dressed like this, I guess he thought I was coming on to him, so he attacked me and held me down and tied me to the bed. When I started to scream he put the gag in my mouth. Then he took his pants off and . . . and . . . and he rubbed his dick all over my face, my boobs, everywhere. It was horrible, just horrible Bob! Then he started playing with my pussy through my underwear and he was sucking on my nipples. He tried to get his dick into my cunt through the underwear but it wouldn't work. Just as he was about to rip them off, someone knocked on the door. He pulled his pants up and ran out of the room. I guess it was his boss or something, because he left and didn't come back. He just left me like this! I'm so ashamed."

"Wow, that's some story Cat. You should put that in your next chapter of Cat Tales."

"What are you talking about Bob? I'm telling the truth, don't you believe me?"

"Uh . . . ."

"Oh my god, you don't believe me! You think I made the whole thing up? What an insult! Fine, whatever, just untie me and then you can leave."

"I don't know Cat, I kind of like having you helpless like this. The mind boggles with the possibilities. You hate not having the control, this might be my one and only opportunity ever to get you back for all the teasing. I think I'll leave you like this for now."

"BOB! Untie me now dammit, or you're gonna regret it."

"Mmmmm no, I don't think so. In fact, I think I'll put the gag back on."

"BOB, don't, I'm not kidding any more, untie . . . . "

"Sorry Cat, but you need to be quiet for awhile. Now lets's see, what to do first. Damn Cat, those are some fine looking titties, much better in real life. Your pictures hardly do them justice. How about we let those puppies breathe? I'll just untie these strings like so . . . Oh what the heck, let's just cut them off. I'll go get a knife from the food tray."

Bob found a sharp steak knife on the serving cart and came back to the bedroom with it. Smiling at Cat, he started to cut the corset strings when he suddenly stopped. Putting the knife down, Bob removed his shoes and socks, then undid his pants, pulling them off. Then he removed his shirt and stood in front of Cat in just his boxer briefs. An immense erection was visibly bulging in front.

"Sorry, it was getting crowded in there. I don't know about you, but I am getting seriously turned on. Anyway, let's cut this thing off shall we? Ah, there we go. Yep I was right, those are some fine tits on you girl. Those nipples are begging to be sucked. Mmmmmmm"

After removing the corset, Bob began mauling Cat's breasts with his hands, squeezing and pushing them together, pinching and pulling on her nipples. Lowering his face, he sucked them into his mouth, biting and licking them, until they protruded from all the stimulation. Working his way down her stomach, licking her belly button, he finally arrived at her thong. Placing his nose directly up against her crotch, he took a long, exaggerated whiff.

"Mmmmmm, Cat, I do think you're in heat. You smell delicious, I think I'll have dinner right here. I'm sorry, but this underwear will have to go."

Using the knife again, Bob cut the waistband near her hip, and then pulled the thong out from under her. Now Cat's smooth pussy was exposed, the glistening dew beginning to seep out from her opening. Without hesitation, Bob dove in and began to eat, feasting on the luscious folds of her cunt, then digging his tongue into her hole, seeking out her clit. He found it easily, as Cat was now fully aroused, and he sucked it between his lips and nursed it like a tiny nipple. Cat began to squirm, shifting her hips from side to side, pulling on the restraints, a muffled moan coming from behind the gag.

Bob looked up and stared at Cat's face. She was obviously in the throes of an impending orgasm. Sticking two fingers into her cunt, he fucked her with them, shoving them in and out. Cat was bouncing her ass off the bed, trying to get deeper penetration from Bob's digits. Finally, Cat climaxed, her entire body becoming rigid, as Bob continued to assault her with his hand. When she finally relaxed and opened her eyes, she was smiling and looking directly at Bob. Removing his fingers from inside her, he placed them both in his mouth and sucked off her juices.

"Feel good Cat? Now I think its my turn. I'm gonna remove the gag, so no yelling."

After removing the scarf, Bob stood above Cat and pulled off his boxers. His cock sprung into view, pointing to the ceiling. Oh my god, he's huge, Cat thought to herself. Still standing directly above her head, Bob began stroking himself, playing with his balls. Then he kneeled across Cat's chest, holding his dick just above her face. Still smiling, Cat licked her lips and opened her mouth. Aiming the tip directly at her, Bob placed the tip of his cock directly onto Cat's lips, and after making a tight seal, she sucked him in. Moving her head back and forth, Cat was trying to get more of the shaft in, without success. So Bob grabbed a handful of her blonde hair, and pulled her face toward him as he thrust forward. Bob began to give Cat a serious face fucking, just the way she had described them in her stories.

"MMMMMMM, damn Cat, you really are good at this. I knew you would be. Oh yeah, that feels good, suck harder bitch! Oh man, I can't wait to tell the myspace gang about this, the guys will be so jealous. The girls too probably, hehehe. UH UH OH YEAH! Shit Cat, I'm gonna cum down your throat. OH SHIT! God that feels good."

Bob was slamming his crotch into Cat's face, whipping her head backwards on each thrust. He was ready to explode when suddenly, he stopped.

"No, not yet. I have another idea. I'm gonna untie your legs and flip you over."

Bob untied Cat's ankles and made her turn over onto her hands and knees, leaving her arms crossed and still fastened to the headboard. Kneeling behind her, Bob stuck his dick into her pussy and pumped it a few times. Then he spanked her ass. And again. And a few more times, alternating from one butt cheek to the other, until her ass was a bright red. Cat was so turned on she was gushing fluids from her twat. She had two orgasms during the spankings Bob gave her.

"Obviously you like getting spanked. Now, let's see if you really like anal sex. Sorry, no peanut butter, but I think your own juices will do just fine."

"God damn Bob, I am so fucking hot. I need my ass reamed. Fuck me in the ass Bob, you motherfucker! Are you man enough? Fuck you Bob, you can't do it can you? Mmmmmm get Kevin and Derek in here, let them both fuck me at the same time. What are you doing? Fuck you asshole, you got a limp dick or something? What are you waiting for, fuck me! MMMMMMM, yeah do it Bob, fuck me. Pull my hair you son of a bitch, PULL IT!! God damn sissy, stick that beautiful cock in my ass or I'm gonna find a man who can!"

"Fuck you Cat, here it comes. I hope it hurts, you fucking bitch!"

Bob thrust his cock deep into Cat's asshole, filling her rectum. Grabbing her hair, he pulled her head back as far as he could, and fucked her fast and furious. He was like a wild animal, pistoning in and out of her poop shoot, using her hair like the reins of a horse. He was so turned on he came within minutes. Cat also had another orgasm, bouncing and thrashing around, still impaled by Bob's rock hard pole. Bob's spunk filled her up, leaking out around the sides of his cock. When he began to soften, Bob let his dick slip out of Cat's ass, his semen flowing out with it.

Bob flopped over onto his back next to Cat. Cat turned over onto her back, uncrossing her arms, but still tied with the restraints.

"So Bob, are you still mad I made a surprise visit?"

"HA! No, I don't think so. That was the best sex I've ever had, thank you Cat. You are everything I imagined, and more. I am so glad you broke your rule for me. I really love you Cat, I hope you don't mind me saying it."

"Of course not silly. I love you too. You're like a brother to me."

They both cracked up laughing. Bob untied Cat's arms and then she rolled on top of him and kissed him passionately. They lay that way for several minutes, their naked bodies entwined.

'The only thing I don't understand is how you managed to tie yourself up?"

"I didn't. As I said before, when the kid delivered our food, I answered the door dressed like this. His eyes nearly popped right out of his skull. I told him I wanted to surprise my boyfriend, and offered him fifty bucks to tie me up and not say a word to anyone. His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree as he shook his head yes. He didn't say a word, just grinned from ear to ear the whole time. He wouldn't even take the money."

Cat asked Bob to help her shower and get cleaned up, which he readily agreed to, then they sat wrapped in complimentary hotel robes and ate a delicious meal together. After killing a bottle of wine between them, Bob said he had to get home.

"I'll pick up Kevin and Derek, and we'll come by here to get you, say around 5PM? Derek has a place in mind he wants to try for dinner. That okay?"

"That'll be great Bob, I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Kiss me?"

After another long, passionate kiss, Bob reluctantly left. All the way home, he kept thinking to himself, "She's really here!"

* * * * *

"Come on Bob, let's play a little trick on Cathy" said Derek. "We'll take her out to dinner, then we'll go to the O'Farrell Theater for some drinks. They have all kinds of shows there, even a comedian, I'll bet she gets a kick out of it. Besides, tonight is amateur night, remember? It should be pretty entertaining seeing some local ckicks struttin their stuff. Maybe we'll see somebody we know, hahaha."