Sister Act Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
btraven
btraven
318 Followers

I sat at the desk in the front room, and tried to clear my head. I was so confused. My work was usually my escape from the uncertainties of life. Legal precision and time-honored case law was my solace from the chaos of the world. I tried now to return to the shelter of my work by working out some legal briefs; but I ended up doodling absent-mindedly on the yellow legal pad. The clock ticked incessantly in the lifeless condo.

I held my head as I absent-mindedly doodled abstract forms on the legal pad. Another hour I will call the police. Please, God, protect my baby sister.

I heard the key turn in the door. I looked at my watch. 1:12 AM.

Thank God! I rushed to hug her.

"Oh, God, Sandy. I was so worried. I tried to call you on your cell."

"Yeah, I was busy." She shrugged off my hug.

I was so overcome with elation with seeing her alive and intact that I didn't at first pick up on an attitude.

"Something happened here. Come in! Sit down."

"K--kinda tired, Jan. Long day studying at the library."

"The library? It closes at 9..."

"I w-was shust...juice..just hanging."

"What?" I leaned closer to Sandy. Her eyes were bloodshot. I could smell her breath.

"You've been drinking!"

"Yeah, a little early sell-a-brating midterms."

"Midterms are next week. And you shouldn't be drinking."

"I'm 18. An ad-adult. And you're not my fucking parents."

"Drinking age is 21, Sandy. In this state."

"Fucking arrest me then."

"I was so worried about you, Sandy. Something happened here."

"Yeah ... what?"

"My bedroom."

"Yeah?"

"Someone was ... wait a minute. Were you in my bedroom?"

"Naww."

"You're sure. You were not in my bedroom today?"

"Don't member."

I automatically slipped in my cross-examination mode. "Then you could have gone in my bedroom today but forgotten about it?"

"Yeah."

"Why would you have gone in?"

"Underwar...underwop.. undies, I guess."

"Why would you have gone in my bedroom for underwear."

"Maybe I was out or somebin."

"You are out of underwear?"

"Ahh... yeah."

"Then how do you explain a whole drawer full of underwear in your room?"

She seemed to sober up quickly. As I reviewed this conversation in my head a number of times days later the possibility crossed my head that much of her earlier apparent drunkenness may have been exaggerated. But I was too confused for much analytical thought at this point.

"You were in _my_ bedroom?"

"Yes, but we've already established _you_ were already in my bedroom, Sandy"

"In my drawer? My lingerie drawer?"

"Why were you in my bedroom?"

"Fuck you."

"Excuse me?"

"Why were you in my bedroom?"

"Why did you take my underwear, Sandy?"

"I don't fucking believe you went through my stuff."

"Why my underwear, Sandy? I don't understand."

"Why were you in MY room?"

"I was worried about you."

"Worried about my PANTIES? Explain that to me, sis."

I took a deep breath.

"No -- yes. I mean I wanted to find out if ..."

"... I had a vibrator?"

"No!" I stomped my heel on the floor in anger.

"I saw my panties in your drawer."

"Your panties?"

"Y-yes. What were doing with them?"

"Maybe I was wearing them ..." she smiled at me in defiance.

"Why?"

She continued grinning at me.

"Why?" I repeated, "They don't even fit you."

"Don't fit my fat ass, you mean?"

"Sandy ..."

"Maybe I'm wearing one of yours now?"

"Sandy, why are you doing this?"

"Would you like to see? See if my ass in hanging out of your precious panties?"

"Sandy, maybe you need to go to your room to calm down."

"Why don't you spank me while you're at it and send me to bed without dinner?"

"Sandy... please."

WHAP!

She slapped me on the cheek! My left eye started watering.

"You goddamn bitch!" She ran into her room. I chased after her.

She ran to her bed.

I grabbed her hair and pulled hard.

"I've had enough of you, you fucking brat."

"Don't you dare lay a hand on me, bitch. Leave me alone!"

"You have no right!" Looking like a cartoon ostrich she was on knees on the bed with her head buried into her pillow.

"I have every right." Without thinking I grabbed the hem of her skirt.

"They are mine!" I said as I saw the familiar white cotton panties. They were clearly overstuffed as I saw the white soft folds of flesh at the top of the waistband. Her butt cheeks hung below the leg line.

"Leave me, alone!" she said in a muffled voice.

SLAP!

God, help me. It felt so good to be so righteously angry.

SLAP!

She tried to squirm away.

Why was I worried about a trip to the emergency after slapping this fat ass? With her padding she probably didn't feel a thing.

SLAP!--SLAP! Oh....oh...oh

She wasn't expecting a follow-up blow with my left hand.

With all her squirming the waistband of the panties crept down Sandy's butt. Her crack was clearly visible. Her rounded white ass glistened with a thin sheen of sweat. There was a wide pink welt the shape of my hand on her left buttock.

"You fucking fat ass.." My hand grabbed the waistband. The cotton, unready stretched to its limits made an audible rip as I tried to peel my panties off of Sandy.

Something snapped inside of me. "Goddamn it. Godamn it. Look at what you made me do now!"

SLAP! This blow hit the flesh of her now bare ass with a loud slap. Her bottom jiggled. My panties were now hanging off of her in rags. The waistband was still intact but the cotton material was ribbed away almost to the junction of her legs.

SLAP! I replied with a hard slap that I threw my weight into.

"Oh...oh....Jan...oh....oh..." Her butt was now jiggling in the air.

I stopped. Was she really hurt?

"Sandy?"

With her face still in the pillow I felt her hand enclose mine. An effort to stop my hand from striking her ass? But her grip was strangely gentle.

Until she drove my hand under her to her crotch!

I tried to pull away but she held tighter.

"Oh...oh...oh...God!"

She was very moist. From perspiration? A musky odor hit my nose and traveled somewhere back inside my head. Her ssssmell, the reptilian voice repeated in my head.

"Sandy?" I pulled again at my trapped hand but felt her thighs scissor me in.

"Don't you dare fucking move...you bitch!...oh! ... you fucking sweet bitch!" She pressed her softness against my hand. My index finger found its way into her. She was sopping wet. I tried to pull away but she held my hand.

Her hips bucked back and forth violently. "..Oh!...oh!...oh!..."

I was horrified and fascinated at the same time. She turned over and looked at me with feral eyes. Her lips were open and hungry.

I felt paralyzed. I don't know if I even resisted. Suddenly, I was on my back on her bed with Sandy on top of me. She out-weighed me, I thought later, afterwards. I couldn't have done anything to stop her. She slapped my hand away when I felt her fingers at the elastic waist of my panties. I couldn't have stopped her, could I?

When I felt the moist tip of her tongue on my clit I heard a scream. Who? It was only later when my thighs were wrapped around Sandy's head had that it registered that the scream I had heard was my own.

"Ohhh....". I had to catch my breath. My pulse was racing. Sweat beaded on my forehead as I laid there spent and used like a discarded rag doll. I couldn't think. I was a mass of achy raw flesh. Sandy? A panic went through me.

Sandy? I, then, realized she was still here. Under my skirt.

"..Oh my God...Oh my God..." Tears welled in my eyes. "Sandy?" I muttered in a hoarse unrecognizable voice.

I reached down and felt the outline of her head under my shirt. I tried to raise myself to a sitting position but with her weight on me I awkwardly fell back to the bed.

Why wasn't she responding? Unconscious? What had I done to her? Dear God ...

"Sandy, please..." I reached down and felt the back of her neck. Hot. She was burning up.

"Oh, God what did I do? Sandy please..." I tried to shake her.

Oh! It was electric when I felt her moist tongue enter me again.

"No! Sandy, please d-don't!" My hips spasmed. This time with my nerves so frazzled the sensation was almost painful rather than sensual. I wanted to jump out of my skin.

"Please, Sandy! Please!" I pulled her upward. I didn't know what to expect when I saw her face. Hurt? Fear? Guilt? She smiled at me mischievously. Her blue eyes sparkled. She looked like a roly-poly kitten that had played with reckless abandon with a butterfly in the garden.

"Oh ... God ... Sandy, what just happened? ... Are you alright."

"Hmmmm..." She licked her lips, and brushed her golden hair away from her face.

"Sandy, I'm so, so sorry. I didn't want to hurt you... I don't know what happened".

"You pack a mean wallop, sis." She turned her bottom toward me. Her butt was bare except for the tattered rags that remained of her panties. Her buttock cheeks were an angry red. I winced.

"I'm soo sorry. I don't know what happened to me..."

"I can be such a naughty brat sometimes.". She grinned.

"Sandy...but what ... about ... the other thing?"

"The other thing?" She turned her head at an angle in mock confusion.

"Y-you know ... down ... there."

"I wanted to make it up to you for being such a brat."

My face felt hot and flushed. "We ... can't be doing ..."

"You didn't seem to mind too much."

"Sandy, ... Oh, God ... how did end up like this?"

"We can't. We can't be doing this. Are you crazy?"

"You could have stopped me, you know."

"You ... you ... " I stopped to catch my breath. "You were all over me. I didn't expect it."

"But you liked it."

"Sandy ... no! This didn't happen. No. No!"

"But you like it?" She grinned and tossed her hair.

I tried to raise up. Sandy still leaned on top of me.

"You liked it. I know you did."

"Ahh ... no ... Sandy. We can't ..."

"Tell me you liked it."

"I'm so sorry. Maybe I can find a therapist. Me, too. We'll get past this."

"Janice." She looked at me seriously. "Did you like it?"

"Sandy?" I tried squirming off the bed. I felt so confined.

"Just answer my question. Can you please?"

"Sandy! Look. We'll talk later. OK?"

"Why can't you answer? You didn't like it?"

"Sandy ... look ... this has to stop now."

"Janice?"

"End of discussion. That's it. We'll talk later. In the morning after we have a good night's sleep."

"I don't want to sleep alone, Janice." She suddenly looked vulnerable. I couldn't tell if it was an act or not.

"Sandy, you go your bed."

"You're in my bed."

I felt stupid.

"Janice... do you want me to move out?" I saw tears well in her eyes.

I looked at her. I tried to stammer out a reply but words were not coming.

"Sandy ... I don't know what just happened. Maybe I had something to do it. But it needs to stop. It's not right."

She looked hurt.

"I'm not ..." I lowered my voice to a whisper. "..like that."

"Like what?"

"You known ... A lesbian...and we're sisters, for Christ's sake!"

"But you liked it."

I exhaled hard in frustration. I responded to the sensation, yes but ..."

"Yes. Butt." she patted her red bottom.

"No. No. No. I didn't. You provocated me ... and ... I'm so sorry."

"So, I had it coming, did I, counselor?"

"That's unfair, Sandy, and you know it."

"She wanted it. She had it coming. How often has that been heard in the courtroom? Tell me."

"Remember when you babysat me..."

"Sandy ..."

"You'd spank me. Mom said it was OK if I got out of line."

"Oh... God, Sandy. You bring that up now?"

"Yes, I think it has a certain relevance."

"We both liked it, then. A little too much. It might have gone further but I don't think we were ready for it then."

"T-that is what this is about? You can't be serious? That was ages ago."

"It's always been there. Always between us. We just avoided talking about it."

"That was the past. The past! We were kids."

"You were in law school. I was still in high school. You weren't a kid. But we're both adults now."

"I...didn't want this to happen, Sandy."

"But it did. And you _did_ like it. And not just me licking your pussy."

I winced. "I'm not like that, Sandy. I'm not."

"We're both wired that way. We have always known that. The first time you spanked me when you babysat, you know something passed between us. Nothing physical actually happened beyond that but something changed between us then. A week later I freaked you out by asking you for it bare bottom. You tried avoiding me all these years but now we're realized our true nature, big sis."

"No ... no ... I don't do that. I'm straight."

"How many healthy sexual relationships have you had?"

"None of your business."

"It's both of out business."

"Are you ... a ..."

"Lez? Oh, I strut both sides of the street. I'm not afraid to be myself."

"I'm not afraid!"

She said nothing. "I'm not! And we're sisters. Sisters."

"Incest?"

"Yes. It's wrong."

"Yes, the great taboo. And think about the reasons behind it. Genetics? How many deformed babies are we going to produce?"

"But ..." This was one of the few occasions in which I was a loss of words. "..wait ... did you plan this all?"

"We both did. I was only more aware of what I was doing."

"No... I can't accept this."

"You accepted my tongue in your pussy."

I was getting uncomfortable. I tried to lift myself again on the bed but her weight and my panties half-way down my thighs made the effort futile.

She looked at me wordlessly.

"Sandy ... can you move over?"

She rolled to the side and crept up on the bed to face me.

I rubbed my forehead. My head hurt.

"The babysitting, Sandy. I can't believe you would bring that up now. That... was a long time ago. I felt ... so bad. For years. Mom ... made me stay while she and Dad went out. I was on spring break."

Sandy looked at me with wide eyes and absent-minded twirled a lock of golden hair around her finger. Her eyes were the peaceful blue of an ocean sunset following a storm.

"I was 16. 16! I didn't need a fricken babysitter."

"It was Mom's idea. You were getting in trouble. With boys."

"And she told you to hit me? Spank me?"

"Oh, God. You were being a brat."

"Like now?" she said with a grin.

"Ahh ... I ... I don't know."

"You're lying to yourself, Janice. Turn your analytical skills on yourself for once."

Tears welled up in my eyes.

"I'm not that way. I'm not."

She reached out and gentled brushed aside my hair.

"You're my sister!"

She kissed my forehead.

"That's what makes us so special."

"Can't we ... can't we go back to the way it was?"

"Can we go back? Undo everything between us?"

"Yes."

"And do you want to?"

She kissed me full on the lips. Not a sisterly kiss, I thought, a lover's kiss. I tried to pull away. She was too persistent. Or I didn't really try too hard.

I could taste myself on her. That deep muskiness. I should have been disgusted.

When she pulled back I felt empty. Alone. And she saw it in my eyes.

"I love you, Jan. I always have."

I could feel the tears flow down my cheeks.

"Not ... like ... this."

"Yes, like this! Have we ever felt so close to each other? We were meant to be together like this."

"I want to kiss you again." I was puzzled at first why she had to announce it beforehand. But as she skootched down the bed I saw she had something else in mind.

Maybe I should have stopped her. Maybe it would have all ended then. But I didn't.

I was more shocked this time by her familiarity with my body. Without an apparent worry about whether she had my permission she rolled down my panties to my feet, and carefully folded them to the side of us.

She was gentler this time. It wasn't as frenzied. Or maybe it was just me. Having already come recently maybe I was more relaxed. More receptive now. I opened like a flower to her. Her tongue felt familiar, like it was part of me. Maybe it was her arguments before about why this wasn't wrong. Why this was something special we shared together. Or maybe it was her oral arguments now.

Her tongue darted at my clit, sending hot waves through my pelvis. She caught my eye, and I turned my head away in embarrassment. My hands reached out and grabbed both sides of the bed. She quickly ran her tongue like a delightful snail down my slit and returned back to attack my clit.

"Ohhh ..."

She slurped loudly. The sounds should have been ridiculous and obscene but it was wonderfully erotic. I grabbed my breasts. Through my bra and blouse I could feel my nipples like marbles underneath.

I spread my thighs wide. I was vulnerable but I trusted her completed. Her index finger penetrated me, sliding effortlessly down the slick passage the full length. Her tongue was merciless.

"Ah!" I arched my back in a spasm. She pressed her finger somewhere inside my vaginal wall. My bowels were quivering inside. I reached my hand into the side of my blouse between the buttons. I slid the tips of fingers into my bra, groping madly. They found my engorged nipple inside the bra cup.

I existed only in the space of my pussy. I never wanted this exquisite, delicious moment to end. My pussy, my cunt was the opening into my soul. This feeling was all I ever needed. All I could ever want to take from life.

I tried to fight back. To cling to the moment. To not let it pass away. She was too good. Too good. She now had my clit between her lips.

With one hand fingering my right nipple I reached downward and felt the back of her head. Her long hair was soft.

"Ohhhh.... ohhhh ..... ohhhh ...."

Something happened. It stopped. I reached down frantically.

Her eyes were laughing at me.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Please ....."

"Please, what, Jan."

I forced her head back down.

"You goddamn brat! You bitch. You're driving me crazy!"

At the touch of her tongue my hips spasmed upward, pushing my pussy hard into her face.

"Oh ... yeah ... eat me ... you fucker..." I wrapped my thighs around her head as she lapped at me greedily.

"Ahh ... ahhh .. ahhh ... oh, shit!" I was a mass of quivering, sore nerves as I fell from the heavens and landed back to earth. I was empty and spent. "Fuck ... fuck ... oh ... God ... oh ..."

She looked up at me from between my thighs. With mock seriousness she said, "Well, did you come yet?"

In spite of my exhaustion I smiled. "You ... wonderful brat...I love you."

"No-oooo!" I grabbed her head away roughly as I felt her tongue again.

"No more. Not now. No. You're going to give me a seizure or something."

At this point I couldn't take any more stimulation. I wanted to crawl into a dark cave and nurse my aches until I was ready to emerge again into the daylight.

"Hmmm ..." she smiled warmly. "...maybe more later."

"I ..." I tried to catch my breath. "I don't know. Fuck. I don't know what to thing anymore." Tears rolled down my cheeks. "Just hold me, OK?"

She moved upward on the bed next to me so we were again face to face. We held each other.

"Are we still sisters?" I asked. I sounded stupid as I heard it.

"Of course." She smiled at me. I could drown in those blue eyes of hers. "We always will be. We have a special relationship together. And not just the sex."

"We can't always do this. I want to have a family some d-day." My voice was cracking. "And maybe I will too sometime."

She brushed aside a lock of hair from my forehead. "This doesn't change any of that. It's just something between us. I like guys. Maybe someday I'll be ready to settle down. But that doesn't change what we have."

"We're just going to continue being like this while trying to start a family? How is that going to work?"

"You worry too much, Sis. You've always been like. Enjoy the now. Maybe we'll decide to quit fooling around tomorrow, next week, ... or ..." She planted a light kiss on my cheek. A sister kiss. " ... or maybe ... never."

btraven
btraven
318 Followers