Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 06

Story Info
The morning after.
4.3k words
4.74
17.9k
5

Part 6 of the 42 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

The Morning After...

I proudly walked arm in arm with him from the hotel to a small boutique around the corner. Heads turned watching us stroll across Union Square; I was still wearing the hotel bathrobe. He walked forward into the store with me like a Marine taking the beach until he reached a sales clerk.

"Good morning, miss... I'm looking for Sondra. Is she here?"

"I shall get her right away, sir. Whom may I say is calling?"

"This is Miss Kaylyn and I'm Jim Crowell. She's going to need everything, please."

"Jim, is that you? I thought I heard your voice. Welcome back..." Sondra looked up at me.

The woman reached out with both hands and took his.

"I'm so sorry about Miriam. I saw you at the funeral but wasn't able to talk to you then."

She looked at up and down at me.

"And just who is this wonderful young woman?"

Jimmy hugged the petite exotically dressed woman.

"It's good to see you, too. Sondra, this is Kaylyn Trent and she's going to need some new clothes. Kaylyn, get whatever you want, head to toe, underwear, you know what you need... some for business and some for just fun. I'll... I'll be over there, OK? Just call me when you're ready."

Sondra nodded to one sales-woman to lock the door and put up the closed sign.

"Come with me, dear."

She took my hand and with several other women we went to a private viewing room in the back of the store. I could tell they were curious about my clothing but was determined to ignore it.

I took off my hotel bathrobe and stood silently in Jimmy's underwear and my high heels. I felt as strange as I looked. I realized that I had forgotten to put on my bra and had entered the store... well, showing, I guess you could say.

Sondra pulled out her tape and began to carefully measure.

"34B... we can work on that if you wish, I have some wonderful push-up half-bras that can boost you to a 34C or D... 24 inch waist, that's beautiful... and 34 inch hips, very, very nice, I can do so much with you... How tall are you, miss?"

"I never really thought about it. I'm 5'6" but for most of the day I know I'll be wearing 4-inch heels. For leisure I'll be wearing either 2 inch or flats."

"Miss, that will make you very, very tall... are you going to wear your hair this way?"

I blushed. "Yes, he... he likes it too much to change now... so, yes, it will stay this way, it's the least I can do for him."

Sondra raised an eyebrow at what I said.

She must think I'm his mistress...

"Now, he did say 'everything,' right? That means we'll start with some intimate apparel and go from there. Ladies!"

The other women immediately went out and found the clothing items they determined we would start with while another brought me a silk robe to wear. Sondra and I then sat down to watch a personal fashion show.

"These are by Chantelle... this is a demi-bra with lace. For some of the clothes we're going to show you, you will need several of these. These come in black and white. Catherine, would you please help Miss Kaylyn?"

I went onto a small raised stage surrounded by mirrors on the side of room and tried on the lacy fashion. "Miss, you see how it cups gently yet allows your breasts to be free? This is very good for your clothes that are a bit more daring, a dinner date, or a formal event. How does it fit?"

The fit was incredible and I wondered how I had ever worn anything else.

I turned and stared out at the woman in the mirror not believing that it was me. I raised a finger to touch the material. "I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"How does it fit, miss? We have the matching panties, would you care to try those also?"

A smile crept onto my face; I nodded. Pulling it up my long legs I hoped someday Jimmy would be pulling them back down. I walked out and once again stood before the three mirrors.

"Oh, my..." was all I could say. The woman looking back at me was me but not me. I had never seen myself in such a manner.

Is that really me? I... I look so different! What will he say when he sees this? Well, not today... this is great!

"Is this satisfactory, miss?"

Oh, God, yes this is satisfactory!

Sondra was anxious to please. She told me that years earlier Jimmy had enough faith in her to finance her business when no one else would and she never forgot his kindness.

"Why, yes... I'm sorry; I've never seen myself like this before. You said there were others?"

I ran my fingers lightly across the smooth material.

"Yes... as I said these come in black and white and you really should have about six pairs because the materials on all these undergarments need time to regain their shape. Many women don't realize this and wear the same ones day after day and the material soon loses its shape."

Sondra nodded her head to Catherine to get the indicated items and stack them up on the two large tables near the wall. Another clerk with her laptop began a running total.

I put my robe back on and sat down still not believing it was real.

"Miss, these are $105 each and the matching panties are $54. Jim said to get whatever you wanted. Did he give you budget to follow?"

"No, he didn't... what should I do? I can't just ask him?"

"Maybe not but I can. May I?

"Yes, please do."

Sondra soon returned.

"I had to wake him up. He said there's no limit. 'Get whatever you want, the whole store', he said."

"Oh..." I could feel the blood moving to my face as I blushed again.

"Friends for long?"

"I'm his new executive assistant."

Well, it WAS the truth... what was I going to say, 'we met yesterday and fucked quite a bit and almost got killed by skinheads and here we are?'

A different woman pulled out another laptop and showed me a new design.

"Now, these are also by Chantelle... with your beautiful skin tone you should accentuate it."

I was starting to enjoy myself immensely and for the first time in my life I was having a good time in a clothes store. Before, my mother controlled my wardrobe and later I could only afford to shop at Wal-Mart.

For the next several hours it was a whirlwind of activity as clothing was brought out for my approval.

"...these are made in France and are $76 each... very comfortable... let's say five... wear a thong? ...from Italy? ...just the figure for the Italian wear... look at some business clothes? ...on TV, weren't you? ...trying to keep it quiet... not happy...won't say anything... some business fashions... let's see... a knit design made in America... a smooth silhouette... very comfortable... $1200... $800...

Catherine, send out for lunch... in any other colors?...that acceptable?... the one in red, please... everyday in the office...please bring out these black skirt and white blouse... stretch wool... comes to the knee... blouse is a with French cuffs... comes out to $390... three skirts and five different blouses... have them in pastels."

I just nodded my head, having lost track of the total cost so far. Ah, I didn't care... if I had to I could now afford these by myself.

"casual outfits... the new Armani... Italian outfit is... yet modest... little over $2200... elegant... quality is evident... as you can see... make your long legs a standout...do you like it?

...know you'll like them... a pair of Louboutin hyper pumps... like these shoes very much... go with everything you've gotten so far... high-heel shoe... hidden platform... lift to five inches... take a little time to get used to..."

I almost flew out of the chair putting on the clothes that the woman handed me. I went to the mirror and looked. I was taller than ever. No one could ever overlook me again. I hoped that Jimmy liked it.

"The shoes?"

"$865. We also have some Louboutin pumps for everyday wear. They all have the high heels you wish and are $595 each."

"Good, I'll take three pairs, please."

As dress after dress was brought out, I considered just how to present them to Jimmy, the man I was now determined to marry. I'll put on my own fashion show... at least the outerwear. The intimate fashions will have to wait for later.

Hours later in the late afternoon, one of the women came to find him still asleep in the chair. "Excuse me, sir... sir? The young lady is ready for you."

I saw him through the curtains suppress a yawn as he followed her to the private viewing rooms where we were waiting.

He stopped dead in his tracks.

I hoped it was because I took his breath away as I swirled around like a girl on the way to the prom.

Aside from the new clothes, Sondra had called a very fashionable beauty salon and they had sent over two women to transform me, an almost pretty, young woman into a devastatingly beautiful woman, all the while accenting the best aspects of my honey-colored complexion.

My hair which I had worn in such large curls just for that day was now my signature look. I knew it somehow excited him to see me with my hair teased out. The women had somehow used their magic and made my hair shine even more with the golden highlights I already had.

I began to model for him the various clothes they had chosen. One by one I wore each type of outfit for his approval. After I had finished with the business outfits I wore the various casual clothing including a black outfit that included a Lepore skirt known as "Trouble Maker".

With the black leggings and the tight cashmere sweater I thought I was a visual knockout and hoped that it would be something that I would wear just for him.

Each time I came out... I became a new person... this was going to be a very interesting life we were going to have together... I had better never take him for granted. As soon as we get back to Malibu I was going to do something about it... to really show him how much I loved him.

"Jimmy... what do you think? I hope that you like them?"

"Miss Kaylyn, as beautiful as you are right now... I could just... Uhh... What else do you have back there?"

"Just a minute, let me change."

The clerk standing next to him showed him her laptop where she was keeping a running tally of our purchases. He just nodded; I guess he considered the costs negligible for the show he was getting and I hoped to give him for the rest of his life.

I disappeared back into the dressing room and soon returned with a very dark pinstriped blue business suit with a matching set of skirts and later with another in gray.

By now the running tally was nearly $100,000 but he just continued nodding his head in agreement.

I returned with a spun silk black dress that draped over the left shoulder. I came closer to him and slowly turned around.

"Do you like this one, Jimmy, do you?" I whispered in his ear.

For a moment he didn't know what to say.

"Does it come in other colors?"

He spoke so quietly that Sondra strained to hear him.

"Yes, Jim, a deep red and a dark blue. This design requires dark colors to look its best."

"So I see. Please add those to the list. What else do you have?"

I walked back into the dressing room, slightly frustrated.

I wished I could get some more reaction from him other than just saying 'OK, buy it'... I didn't understand him; one minute he was the perfect gentleman, then he acted like a lover and then he was afraid of me, somehow.

Maybe he was afraid of doing something really stupid, after all we had just met and became lovers in one day and he was now my boss... that had to be it! Especially after last night and this morning... I had come so close to totally passing out as he grabbed my ass and pushed himself farther and farther inside me as he filled me with his cum...

I came out with a light yellow cream-colored dress highlighting my complexion and hair color.

"Oh, my God, look at that..." he said and then became embarrassed. I supposed he didn't know he was thinking out loud until just that moment.

"Damn... oops, I'm sorry. That is... very nice. Are there any similar ones? Let's get a whole bunch; you look incredible."

I thanked God. Finally! I had begun to worry that it was going to be a strange one-night stand and after sleeping with the boss, never again... what did I know?

Sondra turned toward him.

"We're now going to look at some evening gowns, Jim. Would you like something to drink?"

"Some water with ice would be nice. My throat seems a little dry. Thank you."

While one of the women practically ran to get several bottles of Fiji water I came out with the first of the gowns.

The first one was a Shoji gown, black with a traditional treatment at the shoulders. It would do, I thought, but not quite the knockout I was hoping for. Maybe I should put it back.

Sondra turned to Jimmy. "I know you're going to like this next one. It perfectly accents her skin tone and tall figure. It's by Cavalli, Italian silk lined at $2100."

I strolled into the room, following his last comments finally confident in my new apparel. The gown, both dramatic and elegant, had a one-shoulder design and a deeply dipping back, the hemline reaching down to just above my shoes.

It took full advantage of my slim features and with my new make-up and refreshed hairstyle I was so different from the woman he met in Kevin's office.

With a deep black color at the shoulder it wrapped around, a tiger print crossed the front until it ended in a dark brown color at my feet.

Dancing with him will be a joy and the envy of every woman that sees us. Things are looking up.

He shifted uncomfortably in his seat trying to rearrange the erection in his pants without being obvious to the women in the room but I was watching closely and happily saw the hard bulge in his pants.

Several other gowns were approved including one that was all black silk and then Sondra told him I wanted to show him some casual date skirts.

I immediately came out from behind the drapes and Jimmy almost dropped his glass of water into his lap. That would have cooled him off in a hurry!

Sondra spoke as I moved toward him. "This is a Herve Leger Batik mini-dress. As you can see, while modest from the neckline the back is quite exposed making a statement on its own.

The style is called 'bandage' because of its tight fit and can really only be worn by women like her. The hemline is mid-thigh but will not ride up. The light blue-silver pattern really works with her complexion, don't you think so?"

Jimmy just sat there, his mouth slightly open.

He did it again and spoke softly but still loud enough that we all heard him.

"I'm with her and she's wearing this... I'm going to have to beat them off with a stick... a baseball bat... I wondered what else she has back there."

"Jim? Jim? Are you all right, sir?"

Sondra laughed to herself, well aware what effect I was having on him. The poor man's erection was now obvious even to the boutique owner. She winked at me.

"Just a moment, please."

He stood up to re-arrange his pants and pulled out his Blackberry and called Miriam's parents, the Gylers.

"Hi... we'll be just a little late; we're running behind schedule here. I'll call as soon as we leave. Thanks."

There were several other silk dresses, all which had Jimmy's full attention, all with hemlines ending mid-thigh and one that was low on top and high on the bottom and he swore was for him alone. A sheepskin-lined leather coat for $3000, an Italian trench-coat for $1000... at this point it seemed he didn't care what anything cost, as if his subconscious was controlling his spending.

Sondra leaned over to whisper to him.

"Kaylyn's picked out a few things that she said were just for you so we're going to leave for a little bit... you can call us when you're ready. Girls."

They walked out.

When the room was empty I walked in wearing a pair of beige denim pants that barely existed and were trying in vain to cover both my ass and my pussy. It failed on all accounts and I knew I had the right clothes for him.

"Do you like it, Jimmy? They're just for you... for, you know... if you want to be alone with me. You do, don't you? Malibu's by the ocean... we could go swimming..."

Calling up some inherent ability every woman seems to have known since Eve I walked up to him and sat on his lap... I hoped I wasn't being too forward but after what happened just this morning...

"Jimmy?"

"Kaylyn, you are... you are... oh, God, yes, you are."

He reached out and brought me to him, holding me tightly with one arm while his other hand was massaging my thighs. I then knew the pants were too tight for his fingers to go under the cloth. It was a clear case of 'look but don't touch'.

I laid my head on his shoulder; he buried his face in my curls breathing deeply. I never want to move again yet knew that at some point we would have to.

I refused to let him go as he seemed to look into the depths of my soul through of my copper-flecked amber eyes, and moved in to kiss me.

I put my hands on his face pulling him down to me lips, wrapping my arms around his neck. I was unaware of anything but him, touching him, gently mouth to mouth, lips to lips, my tongue exploring with a sudden urgency that made me forget where I was, that I had only known him for a two days, finally throwing my heart and soul into the searing heat of his embrace as I unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out.

"Kaylyn... Kaylyn, dear..."

I ignored whatever he was saying and slipped off his lap and onto the floor. I leaned forward and faced his dick straight in the eye. I licked my lips for they had suddenly gone dry. I had never done this before and hoped that it would be all right.

I licked the head of his dick several times and then opened my mouth just enough so that it came against my lips. I opened them only enough to let it slip across as I wanted to feel it slide inside my mouth and rest on my tongue.

It was the strangest feeling have his dick there. It was very warm and seemed to throb with a life of its own. My tongue began to move around my mouth tasting his dick. It tasted of him... what else could I think?

My right hand was still holding most of it and I began to move it back and forth, taking the skin with me. It never occurred to me to see if any of the women were looking I was so lost in what I was doing.

His hands rested on the top of my head, pushing down my curls. I didn't care.

My tongue continued to slither around the front of his dick as my hand seemed to move faster on its own.

I moved forward enough so that I could feel him move to the back of my mouth. His hands held my head still and he pulsed into my mouth an unbelievable amount of semen. At least, it was a lot to me... I didn't know one way of the other as I gave him my virgin mouth to fuck. He pulled back just enough so I didn't choke on the heavy liquid still pouring down my throat. I was pretty sure that with plenty of practice I could probably do what they called 'deep-throating' but definitely not then.

His moanings began to fill my ears as the rushing sound of my blood faded from my head. I came back from whatever dreamland I had fallen into.

"Kaylyn, dear, we've got to get going. C'mon, sweetheart..."

I answered his entreaties by swallowing him again, this time, slower, longer, and deeper. I licked up whatever was on his dick and wiped my face with my fingers before putting them one at a time into my mouth.

"Oh, Jimmy, I'm so in love with you. Please, don't ever hurt me."

I wanted him as lover and husband. I seemed so happy with myself, so full of joy, I felt young again... What more could I have asked for?

"I love you, too, Kaylyn. There, I've said it... we're going to have to be married; I can't continue like this. Kaylyn, when we get home, I want..."

I looked into his eyes so deeply I thought I was looking into his soul.

"...when we get home?"

"Yes, when we get home."

12