Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn it, I always woke up exhausted with never enough sleep and damp bedding.

Alessa....

Dr. Mayes gave me a check-up daily and monitored the baby's progress. When she could, Maria would accompany me to the clinic otherwise it was Philip, although lately I've noticed Philip is there whether he needs to be or not.

She was the one that came up with my diet, especially the constant snacks during the day.

Yogurts, smoothies, cottage cheese, cheese wedges, string cheese, cans of fruit packed in its own juice and boxes of raisins or nuts... there was enough variety there that I wasn't going to go mad eating the same thing over and over.

I refused to eat the granola bars because the grains would stick in-between my teeth and bother me until I could brush them out... and they looked like bits of sawdust glued together.

Philip decided to add the fresh fruit when we were walking outside because, he said, 'we could just throw the leftovers out into the brush where they would break down and help fertilize the grounds.'

And so he plied me with bananas, apples and oranges, also almost demanding that I drink plenty of milk for the protein and Vitamin D.

For her part, Sue Anne had prepared several batches until she found just the right recipe using apple sauce and no fats and Maria watched me like a hawk when we had breakfast and dinner.

How I craved some of the candy I had become addicted to. All gone were my chocolates and cookies, the greatest junk food ever created by man and how nature was so cruel that the things I desired where the exact things I couldn't have.

"Alessa, it's vital that you follow these guidelines," Dr. Mayes had said, "if you want this baby to be healthy. Let me put it this way: the less junk you eat now, the less junk weight you'll have to lose later."

THAT had gotten my attention. I had once joked with Jim that all the good food here was going to get me fat and we were going to have to 'exercise' together to keep my weight down. Instead, he's gone and I'm going to gain a huge amount before this child is born.

***********

We had an intimate dinner on our balcony. In the near silence of the evening, the distant sound of the waves hitting the beach served as background music to our conversation. Although the food was prepared by the staff, I still felt it was my responsibility to serve it to Maria.

The role I had so desired as Jimmy's wife had been offered to and accepted by Maria. I wasn't sure why but Maria was the dominant personality behind closed doors; it was a conundrum that I was willing to accept.

Late in that evening, we exchanged rings, three one-carat emeralds each set in platinum, symbolizing our love for each other and Jimmy. So impossible to ignore the presence of the man who made our lifestyle possible, we felt the middle stone would forever keep his memory secure in our hearts. The platinum setting indicated that we were two women together, something that I didn't know at the time.

We discussed registering a domestic partnership with the state but were still unsure what would happened with Michael. I was still confused what I was going to finally do about Philip.

Just before noon, Hawaiian time...

Nakamura residence, Oahu

Bobby....

Each day, Sayomi and I took a light picnic cooler with us and walked down our path to the beach. 'Alone time' together was vital to building our new life together and the beach offered a public venue where constantly making love was not an option. It was important to connect in other ways besides me buried deep inside her.

After meeting the feral pigs a few nights before, I took to carrying my Glock in the waistband behind my back. My confidence in its hidden deadly power outweighed the possible shock value it might have had on the women of the family.

Even with the excitement of flying supersonic fighters thrown into the mix, I realized Sayomi was far more important than any life in the military. She had filled a missing part of my life that I had not even known was even gone... until now. I could envision no other existence.

As the sun rose higher in the incredibly blue sky, we moved under some palm trees that offered a good deal of shade.

Lying on the blanket close enough to feel the spray from the surf, I held her hand and then noticed she was not wearing the ring. "Sayomi, you don't like the ring?"

"Oh, Bobby... my ring is more important to me than almost anything. I didn't want to lose it here at the beach. Did I upset you, my husband?"

"Uh... well, that's OK, I get it. Maybe we could look at getting something else."

"Please... no. Bobby, I have what you gave me and that is all I want. I will wear it when we are in the house and... you know..."

She rolled over to kiss me. "What would you like to do, my husband... just tell me, I am yours." Without even looking around, she slipped her hand inside my trunks and stroked me. I was almost instantly hard and started to leak.

She took her wet fingers to her lips and licked them dry. Damn! Problem was, though, now I was so hard and there was no way I was getting us in jail for public whatever.

I observed that when we were alone or with the family she became a meek compliant wife with a magic libido that didn't stop as long as we both were awake, only to return to her inflexible personality when in public. I guess this was the same as being alone.

'Two sides of the same coin,' I thought. 'Well... better than the other way around.'

I wanted to go swimming but worried about my gun. Taking it with me into the water was not possible nor could I reasonably leave it where we were without worrying about someone stealing it. I started to think about getting a waterproof bag for it.

"Hey, Osborne! How's married life?" The figure stood with his back to the sun, his face almost disappearing in the shadow.

"Phelps, is that you? How are you feeling?" I jumped up and patted him on the back. "When did they let you out? I called yesterday but they said you were still asleep."

"I got out this morning. I called Sayomi's house and they told me you were down here. What the hell, man? I had to call several times... some crazy woman kept hanging up on me."

"That crazy bitch is one of Sayomi's aunts. She's a witch, she is. Enough of that; sit down, man." I turned to my wife who had been lying on her stomach, her large sun hat shielding her head from the heat and her fine Asian ass right there for the world to enjoy.

"Sayomi, baby... you remember Phelps, the other pilot? He just got out this morning."

She turned her head slightly. "Good morning, Lieutenant Phelps. I am glad that you are all right... do you have to go back for any follow-ups?"

"Yes, ma'am... in two weeks. I am sorry that I missed the wedding."

"That was just a civil union thing. The real wedding is still a while away."

"Oh?"

"Well, yeah, Sayomi and her mother are working hard to put together one hell of a wedding. It will be a Buddhist ceremony. Would you be my best man? Sayomi, is there even a best man?"

"You bet! Thanks." Phelps finally sat down on the sand. Sayomi was lost to the world, eyes closed and one hand hidden under her waist. Jesus Christ! What kind of woman had I married. She wasn't kidding when she said she had a lot to make up for. Thank God it's with me and not sleeping around. She's with me every second of the day unless she's with her mother and I know that lady would never let Sayomi stray over the line.

Sayomi gave a little moan and shudder. Damn! No shame... I had better get her out of there and cool her off.

I opened the cooler and pulled out a beer, handing it to my former wingman. "There's plenty of food and beer. Help yourself. Do me a favor, would you?"

"Sure... free food and beer... no problemo, mi amigo."

I pulled out my gun and handed it to Phelps. "Keep an eye on this for a while; I'd like to go swimming with my wife. You came at just the right time, my friend. C'mon, Sayomi... let's get wet."

I reached down and lifted my lissome wife into my arms and carried her out into the surf.

Sayomi....

I just knew that Bobby had known what I had done. I guess it had been impossible to miss it and if his friend noticed, he was a gentleman enough to not say anything.

I began to hum in his ear as the excitement of his roving hands on my butt quickly was bringing me to a subtle orgasm. With my arms around his neck, I kissed him as he walked out until the water was too deep to continue.

The relative coolness of the water calmed me down a little but as he gently floated me in the water I could not help myself and reached for him, squeezing his growing hardness even though the water was cooler than the sand, causing him to groan and almost drop me beneath the surface.

"Bobbeeeeee!!! Don't drop mmmeeeeee!!! It's cold!!! Ohhhh, myyyyyy butt!"

He tried his best but the next wave came in much higher than the others and knocked him over, dumping me into the white blue-green foam. We both came up sputtering and I dug my palms into the water and splashed his face.

"Why... you little minx! I'll get you... you just wait! Hey! Come back here!"

I took off to deeper water laughing at him. "OK, tough guy... try and catch me! I'm a mermaid... I'm gone," and I dove under the water and swam further out. Coming up, though, I couldn't find him and treaded water looking. "Bobby? Bobby?" Something brushed my leg... Oh, shit! Shark!!! Now, I felt a hand and a tug and then felt myself exposed to the water.

Like a breaching whale, Bob flew into the air holding my bikini bottom. "What's the matter, my little mermaid? Catch me, huh?"

"Give me that, you... you... you, man! How dare..." I stopped, hand to my mouth. "Oh, my husband, I am so sorry... please, forgive me. I..." I had forgotten my secret vow to be his submissive wife in all things personal and was ashamed that I had broken my promise once again. I knew I would have to make amends later this evening. He would never know why I was going to do what I was going to do, just that it was done.

"C'mere you... I guess I'm going to have to teach you a little lesson."

Bobby....

She slowly swam closer... into my arms that quickly enclosed her. Before she could say another word in her defense, I kissed her salty lips, her salty cheeks, her salty hair.

"Sayomi, Baby... I told you I would never be angry with you... you are my love and my wife. I love you."

Her tears disappeared into the salty water of the Pacific and we floated together as the incoming waves moved us up and down.

"I believe this belongs to you." I held out her swimsuit bottom. "May I help you put this back on... truly shameful."

"Yes, kind sir, please do, before my husband discovers that we're together."

"The man must be a fool to leave you alone..." I was trying to tie it back on but my fingers kept caressing her body and she could not hold still.

"Uh... I suppose... he's a... oh, Bobby... you're... oh, jeeze..."

"Stop squirming, you dingdong... I'm going to lose it."

She shuddered against me. I was delirious... the more we had sex, the easier her orgasms came.

"I... ummm, I already lost it, my husband."

Finally walking out of the water, Sayomi headed back to the blanket where she had left some towels. Although she dried herself off the best she could, the lightweight suit clung to her slim body and whatever it had been able to hide earlier was now on display for the entire world to enjoy. Looking at her breasts, I guess she was right, the water was colder than we had thought.

Sayomi and her mother had prepared a lunch of cold fried chicken, cold pizza and several pasta salads. Soon, she was freely talking with Ryan Phelps, my wingman. While I was glad that my wife was comfortable with my friend, I noticed the subtle change in her manner as she shed her submissive behavior just as she had shed the seawater from her body.

When Ryan left to go to the public restrooms, I asked if it would be all right to invite him to the house.

She immediately returned to her submissive role and suggested that we call the house. While she spoke to her mother on the cell phone, I started packing up the picnic. Sayomi gave me an almost frightened look. "Bobby... please, that is my duty. I would be dishonored if you do not let me clean up. Please, Bobby."

I stopped, surprised at my wife's discomfort. "I'm sorry, darling, if it means that much to you."

Still kneeling on the sand, she bowed low and then hurriedly packed up the remaining picnic items. Ryan returned. She looked at me for permission to speak and as I nodded, she said, "Lieutenant, we would be very honored if you would come to our home and visit for a while."

"Thank you very much, Mrs. Osborne. I would be glad to. Please let me carry that cooler for you. Here, Bob."

Ryan handed back the Glock automatic and grabbed up the cooler. "My car is parked on the other side of the road."

Ryan....

Carefully following the newlyweds across the highway, I led them to my car and following her directions, made our way up the path through the valley to Sayomi's home. I felt a tang of regret for like Osborne, my life had been empty of companionship. Watching them walking hand in hand to the house, the newlywed couple only reminded me that time was also passing me by.

I was ashamed of myself, my eyes glued on her ass. Each step she took she swung a little back and forth and that still wet bathing suit clung right up into her crack. I had to look away before I showed my interest in her through the bulge in my pants.

In time we reached the house and walked around the back to the veranda. I carried the picnic cooler into the house with Sayomi and returned outside with a six pack of beer.

Sayomi....

Bobby had already gone into the teahouse and was showering off the salty water when I joined him. "May I come in, my husband?"

His answer was to pull me into the shower, his hands immediately cupping my breasts and gently squeezing my nipples. I tried not to but still gave out a series of moans His hands roamed over them like he was trying to make bread and then he took his right ring finger and slipped it inside. I began to squeezing my own breasts, rolling the now hard nipples between my fingertips and when he took them away to start sucking, I moved my hand down between my legs and sunk my fingers inside myself.

He stopped sucking, grabbed me up and took me to bed. As wet as we were, he laid me down on the sheets and immediately put his fingers back inside, rubbing his thumb against my clit that was demanding attention of its own.

He told me to roll over onto my stomach and I was sure that he wanted to put it up my butt. Whenever we are going to bed, I always clean myself. Bobby pulled my hips up, forcing my face into the pillow and squashing my breasts out to the sides.

All this time, I was making short, high pitched moans as he put his right hand's four fingers deep inside me and used his thumb to invade my hole. He started pushing into and pulling out of me with that thumb, driving my mad with an insane desire to have him just stick it in and be done with it.

With his thumb in my ass and his fingers still deep inside, he actually lifted me up so that my butt was high in the air. His left hand had burrowed beneath me and the sheets and with his hand completely under my breasts, he began to knead me again, my nipple between his second and third finger. My small little moans continued as I went 'uh... uh... uh...' like a little schoolgirl.

Suddenly, he picked me up from behind and with me sitting on my spread knees, he changed hands, putting his left now deep inside while his right began its own attack on my nipples. I threw my head back against his shoulder, exposing my neck to him, wondering if he was going to give me another hickey like the one last night.

There was a new-found strength, almost a roughness in his treatment of me that I didn't understand but knew that we were going swimming more often if this was the result of the seawater soaking us.

I had my eyes closed tightly, waiting for his next move and then he rolled me over onto my back again. His right thumb found its way back into my pussy while his left was possessing my clit. I still had my eyes closed and my mouth was slightly open, this time starting to drool.

I was wide open for anyone to see if they had walked in. I reached for his dick, strong and hard and long. I began touching it, squeezing it with my own rhythms and then my finger touched upon his leaking fluids. I took some to my lips and licked them. As many times as I have done this since we decided to live together as husband and wife, I never have grown tired of its slick, sticky texture and slightly salty taste. What I liked about it is that its stickiness kept it on my tongue and I continued to taste its flavor long after I had finished holding him. In a way, it was like that aftertaste after you've eaten some salted cashews.

He got on the bed and laid down on his back, his head away from me and I knew he wanted me to orally satisfy him. I loved doing it. Beside the flavor and heat of his semen, I had the happiness bringing my husband satisfaction. I never wanted him to regret agreeing to marry me.

I held it with my left hand and began to slowly bob my head up and down, engulfing it on each downward movement. The first time I had done it, I was moving my hand so fast he had to stop me, telling me that it was hurting.

I went all the way down, burying my nose into his pubic hair. Coming back up, I released it from my lips and began kissing and licking the underside. When Bobby was with my father, I went on the computer to find videos showing men and women to get ideas to please my loving husband.

I wiggled my tongue on the head of his dick and then began sucking it all the way into my mouth. The 'squooshy' noises were filling the room as well as the aroma of his ministrations inside my pussy and his dick.

I spread my legs and moved over him and he began holding my breasts again, this time much more gently, sensing that they were very sensitive right then. I reached behind my for his dick, moved it until it found my pussy and slowly slid it in. I loved the feeling as it widened me to accept it's width. Holding my pelvis as high as he needed, he began to slowly pound me. My almost non-stop moans must have gratefully aroused him for he quickly picked up the pace and soon had my breasts bouncing back and forth as he slammed forcefully into me from behind.

All this fingering, touching, fucking... I came hard... and again. It was enough to trigger his own orgasm and he filled me with his hot white thick cum.

While Bobby showered again, I lay on the bed, trying to calm down enough that I could get up, shower again myself and put on a simple kimono for the remainder of the evening. My legs were still shaking a bit when I swung them around and sat up on the edge of the bed.

'Yes,' I promised myself, 'we're going swimming as often as we can.'

Bobby and the lieutenant sat on the veranda looking out at the Pacific. I went to the kitchen and brought back snacks and drinks. Although both men included me in the conversation, I preferred to stay true to my vow of the submissive wife and mostly listened to their talk of flying. Bobby spoke of his luck in marrying me, causing ne to blush and cover my face with my hands. My thoughts reinforced my decision to follow his choices in our marriage.

"I wish that I had the chance to meet her before you did, Bob. I've really got to find someone. My life can't go on like this. Man... that plane crash... I don't know what happened with the general's ejection seat. I think the plane wasn't going fast enough to blow the canopy back like it should have."

My mother appeared in the doorway. Both men immediately stood up. I looked at Bobby and then spoke, "Mother, this is Lieutenant Ryan Phelps. He is... was Bobby's wingman." My mother smiled at the visitor and then spoke to me in Japanese. I shyly answered back.