Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We changed places and with her hands holding me tightly at the waist, she buried her mouth deep between my dripping thighs and penetrated my pussy with her wonderful tongue. I rubbed myself below my belly button with one hand and with the other moved to hold my own clit as she continued to sink her tongue deeper within me.

My eyes were shut tight, my mouth was open and I began my own moaning as Sophia kept her head down and inside. Then, leaning forward and putting both my hands behind her head, I held her tightly as I began to cum myself, arching my back myself, shoving the back of my head into the pillow, holding her head down. I eagerly moved my pelvis against her face, again, again, I didn't want to ever stop and I turned my head side to side, my mouth open again, moaning, moaning.

My hands came up by themselves and squeezed my breasts tightly, almost painfully. I continued to buck against her face, lifting my ass clean off the bed. I finally pulled her forward, carefully, not wanting to ever hurt my Sophia and she began to kiss her way back to my hungry, waiting lips.

She stopped at my neck and kissed me, knowing that it drove me crazy wild, giving me a hickey, marking her territory. God, I loved her. Our breasts moved together, pushing up and pushing down and as I raised my head to her in greeting, our lips met once again, allowing her to worship me with her tongue.

My arms went around her back and drew her down to me as I kissed Sophia back.

Throughout that whole time, we had not said a word but spoke of miracles and wonder and love with our touch.

After a long, loving while, we lay together on our stomachs, caressing each other's commitment ring, the same type of ring I had noticed on both Alessa's and Maria's right hands. Unlike theirs, ours were ruby red and only had the two stones.

We finished our afternoon with more lazy kissing and then dressed to go to the luau.

It was amazing; the governor was there and his very nice wife and Sayomi took Sophia and me around to meet most of the people. Except for the governor I knew I'd forget who they were a minute later but that was OK, I never expected to see them again, anyway.

Sophia walked behind me, always so chic and she ignored those who looked at her scars instead seeing the whole her. Stupid people...

Maria noticed our rings and showed us hers. While it was larger than ours, I like mine just fine. It was large enough that everyone could see and small enough not to hurt when I put my fingers somewhere.

**********

Early evening, Alessa's suite

Philip...

I tried to postpone my meeting with the two women as long as I could hoping that something would come mind. While Bob had been a great listener, I was still unable to decided what I was going to do.

Affairs of the heart had frozen me in panic, something that had never happened while guarding the president, Jim or Alessa.

Well, one way or the other, I had to face them; I knocked on the door and waited for it to open.

Maria invited me in. I noticed when she and Alessa were together outside the public view, she somehow controlled the relationship. How strange it seemed to me that the two would so clearly change roles based on where they were and what they were doing.

Coming out of the back bedroom was Dr. Depuy, the staff psychologist. She had not flown over with us and must have come by commercial flight. Who called her to come? Since whatever they wanted to do with her... and me had to be personal and not business so it must have been Maria that called her.

"Good evening, Philip. How nice to see you." She sat down on one of the couches and patted the cushion next to her, saying, "Please join me here, Philip."

I already knew the evening was going to emotionally hard for me and while the arrival of Dr. Depuy was a surprise, I welcomed her presence, hoping that she would help me work through whatever the women were planning.

"Dr. Depuy, how nice to see you, too."

"Philip, I would like you to call me 'Dana,' at least while we're together like this."

My whole life was being controlled by women... me, once lead man for the presidential team, now... ah, hell, it didn't really matter, anymore. I was more concerned with what would happen with Alessa and me.

I sat down, using my own personal concept of calming down, trying to keep my breathing, my heart rate, my mind under control as best I could.

Just then, Alessa flowed out of the other bedroom, a figure of grace and beauty as she approached, her loose fitting sarong rippling with a life of its own, her once-again glorious golden hair framing her angelic face.

I stood up.

"Good evening, Alessa. I've missed you." Even with all my resolve to control myself, as soon as I saw her, everything I was trying melted away with the heat of my desire.

She walked up and kissed 'French-style' on both cheeks, leaving me desiring more and wondering why such an almost impersonal greeting. My confidence dropped.

"Philip."

Damn, that was it? I was so screwed. She seemed to withdrawing from me just when I finally found an inner peace with her I've never experienced before.

Alessa joined Maria on the facing couch and I could see their hands immediately coming together, their thighs pressed together and Alessa leaned her head over and kissed Maria gently on the mouth.

I just knew I was being politely, gently pushed out. I had done something wrong, I just didn't know what. Was my personal discomfort so obvious to even them that I was going to be told to leave?

Merry Christmas to me. Happy New Year... idiot.

Dana turned to look at me. "Philip, Maria and Alessa asked me to fly over and speak with you, with them present, to answer any questions you must have and I KNOW that you have questions. I would have rather done this several days ago, before.... well, before.

"Be that as it may, I'm here now and I want to try and explain what is going on, first, and then answer to the best of our abilities whatever you want to know and listen to whatever you want to say. Is that all right with you?"

I nodded my head. At this point, what else could I do? I hoped there was still a chance to save my relationship with Alessa, even if it meant being her 'other' love. It was Michael that had been bothering me as my male pride shuddered under the onslaught of another man loving my Alessa.

"Would you like something to drink, some soda... maybe something a little stronger?"

"No, thank you." No, as much as I felt like getting drunk of my ass I needed to have my mind clear.

"Well, then, I'll start off with a little background and work in what I see are the specifics of the situation here, is that all right with you?"

I nodded my head again, not really wanting to say anything but hoping to hear something that would help me dealing... no, surviving... no, loving these women... and, Michael. There was ALWAYS going to be the question of Michael.

"In what we call our 'modern' society, we've just been openly recognizing what has been going on for the longest time in every society that has ever existed.

"Today, for more and more people, what we still call marriage involves a more, let's call it, 'fluid' idea of personal connection to the primary partner, husband or wife than what you would call the 'traditional' concept of marriage. In our case the primary partners would be Maria and Alessa. I hope that you appreciate that circumstance. Before Maria, it would have Alessa and Jim but that's a wonderful, sad memory now and we must all respect its place in our own lives.

"This new approach, in our situation here... each person, Maria and Alessa, believes that the other is, and will stay, the main emotional relationship but outside relationships of one type of another are not only going to occur, but will be allowed, as long as they don't threaten the original relationship between them."

I just continued to nod my head, showing that I was paying attention to what she was saying.

"In this type of relationship, there can be no secrecy between Maria and Alessa about the new relationships. The devotion and commitment depends on the couple working openly and together what will be and what will not be allowed in the new relationship with someone else, or 'someones' else... in this case, you and Michael. Believe me, they have discussed this, we have discussed this and I'm sure that you and Michael have discussed this. Maria told me you spoke with him before making an initial commitment to them.

"It isn't the outside sexual relationships themselves, but the secrets, lies, denial, silences, and hidden rendezvous that make them so destructive to the marriage. Rightly or wrongly, today, many couples consider that honesty and openness cleanse affairs, rendering them essentially harmless.

"However, what Maria and Alessa are wanting is NOT and outside relationship but one that is all inclusive of both you and Michael. Not an outside relationship but a loving, caring one that everyone is comfortable with. Right now, that is going to be hard to understand but hopefully by tonight, you will understand.

Dana was telling me it was all right to have affairs as long as everyone knew about it and agreed to the rules. I realized I was more old-fashioned in my thinking than I had thought.

I looked around for Michael but even the light under his door was gone. Where did he go?

"In this new monogamy, the focus is on the marriage," she said. "The partners are not trying to include other sexual partners, they're just acknowledging that other attractions happen and an affair, especially if it's above board, doesn't have to mean the end of the relationship in divorce. This is NOT what they want. They do NOT want an affair with either one of you, even if it were to last a long time. That's not what they're looking for. They want a relationship with completely dedicated, completely loving, completely considerate men, in this case, you and Michael, once again. Do you understand the difference?"

I nodded my head again, feeling like a ventriloquist's dummy with someone else speaking for me.

She went on explaining that the primary role of the therapist was to facilitate a conversation in which the couple would make their implicit assumptions about the rules of their marriage explicit and then negotiate any differences in assumptions to a win-win conclusion.

"This is what Maria and Alessa did many months ago and once again when Michael came to live with them and then once again when you began courting her in your own quiet, romantic way. I commend you on taking it so slowly, so lovingly aware that her grief for Jim was still holding her growing love for you back. She told me about that last daily visit she made with you to his memorial."

It still seemed strange to me, basically saying 'it's OK to cheat on me as long as we agree it's OK to cheat on me.'

"Philip, all that's nice but it's not what I see happening here."

Now, that caught my attention. If it wasn't that, even given that the primary bond was now between the two women, then what was it?

"Philip, are you all right? Can we get you anything? maybe, that drink, now? No?

I looked at Maria and Alessa, sitting there quietly, still holding hands, still sitting so close together... but, mainly I was looking at Alessa, praying for some kind of response to me, even a smile, just a smile, something...

"I want to talk to you about what's now called 'polyamory.'"

Great, another lecture...

"We're not all the same, Philip and we need different relationship options at different times in our lives. That is why people date, love and then move on because the needs changed."

My hands felt clammy but as I tried to wipe them on my pants; they were as dry as my mouth. I did understand this part of what she was saying, though. The girl I was infatuated with when I was in grade school and high school wasn't the one I dated in college... or, for that matter, the ones I thought I loved while still in the Secret Service.

I kept looking for something that just wasn't there... or, I couldn't recognize it for what it was until I thought I had found it with Alessa. I had been such a goddamn fool sleeping with Maria even it had been their idea.

Flying around the world with the president didn't help too much keeping a committed relationship alive.

I had wandered away from listening and missed some more of what she was saying.

"...gets worse if the most orgasmic species happen to be among the most promiscuous as well, which appears to be the case for people.

"The fact that the nuclear family is a twentieth century invention also casts doubt on the evolutionary relevance of this theory on the function of women's orgasm."

How the hell did we get on the subject of women and their orgasms? How much did I miss worrying about my past loves? Gotta pay better attention.

"...of women's orgasms, we are up against a number of prejudices which obscure the truth of the matter. There is the idea that women are sexually weaker than men. That's not true and you should know that. We don't sit around waiting to swoon as soon as a handsome man arrives to rescue us from whatever.

"As ancient Taoist sexual teachings put it, the woman, whose sexual nature is like water, is slower to heat up than the man, who's sexual nature is like fire. But like fire, he quickly burns out while she is just coming to a boil. A man who has not learned to delay his ejaculation, or to orgasm without ejaculating, is no match for a woman whose sexual endurance is essentially infinite."

Well, that hit me in the balls... damn, men... and me, in particular, just couldn't seem to do anything right.

"Just in terms of our own human physiology, the average man has difficulty engaging in intercourse with more than one woman in the course of an evening, whereas the woman is much more likely to become orgasmic if she has access to multiple partners who can provide the quantity and variety of stimulation she may need to reach orgasm."

What! Was she really saying that some women want a gang-bang? ...need a gang-bang in order to have orgasms? done lovingly, of course...

"In other words, one of the most common sexual problems for men is premature ejaculation. By that I mean, unlike what most people think that means, they are unable to continue the sexual act long enough to satisfy the woman and that is why many women stimulate themselves during sex with their fingers. Most men, sadly, do not know how to satisfy a woman. Sexually, most men are selfish partners.

"Now, Philip, I spoken with both Maria and Alessa..."

Ah, shit, here it comes, deer in the headlights time...

She put her hand on my knee, showing some support, I guessed.

"...and they've both said that you don't seem to have that problem and are actually quite a considerate lover... they both consider you a lover, Philip, not a sex partner... they WANT you in their lives. I know this HAS to be incredibly difficult for you to sit here and listen to this, wondering what's going to happen. Look at them, Philip, do you think it's any easier for them?

Dana moved her hand up my thigh...

Damn! That was just what I had been thinking, let alone even considering how selfish men are and I probably was just as bad.

In all my worries, I hadn't even thought of that. Dana was right, I was just as bad as the rest of my brothers. I felt humiliated by my self-centeredness. I put my head into my hands and bent over again, just as I had down at the beach.

"While many men stupidly think how wonderful it would be to have two women in bed, many become too excited or too confused to take full advantage of the opportunity in real life. They are mentally and physically unprepared to satisfy one women, let alone two.

"They've both confided that they believe you won't have that problem once you accept how they would like to live with you. Physically, they tell me you are definitely able to satisfy both of them, the whole night if necessary, with a few breaks naturally."

Her hand quietly slipped down into my crotch. NOW I was paying attention and did my best to ignore her. Maria and Alessa were less than eight feet away, looking right at me. It was a test, it HAD to be...

"One of the most common problems for women is the difficulty in reaching orgasm through intercourse. It is very hard... oops, wrong word, well, you know what I mean... it is not easy when the average man has NO idea how to correctly make love to a woman.

"Women who manage to overcome the conditioning which tells them they are sluts or whores if they don't adhere to monogamous standards, often tell of very satisfying experiences when they step outside the boundaries that our society has erected.

"You would expect that in the interest of promoting sustainable relationships, polyandry would be the norm, that is one woman mated with multiple men. There are a few cultures today, Nepal immediately comes to mind, where polyandry still exists, one woman marries all the brothers in the family. It gives her protection and the larger number of men bringing in wealth. The communists have been trying to force it out ever since they invaded the land.

"In one culture, the women wear hats with horns on them, signifying the number of husbands she had. It was well respected."

I almost laughed. What had started as a symbol of pride ended up as a sign of derision with the visual image of cuckolded men wearing 'horns.' It wasn't everyday that you learn new things, about life in general and yourself in particular. I had already learned plenty and knew there was going to be even more for me to learn if I decided to stay with them.

She had continued to talk and I was once again missing some of it. "...are many ways to structure relationships when it comes to the agreements on which intimate, loving relationships can be based.

"I know this because I've explored so many different ways of relating myself."

Well, Dr. Dana, you are continuing to surprise me. I never imagined that and I determined, if I decided to stay in this incredibly convoluted situation, I was going to take some new psych classes to help me better understand the people working around me.

"I'll be the first to acknowledge that polyamory is not a good choice, a viable choice for everyone. Polyamory can exact a terrible price from those who practice it. There's always the risk of rejection by family, neighbors, friends, and coworkers.

"If the people involved, you, Alessa, Maria and even Michael are able to relate to each other with integrity and self-respect, then 'drama' as we know it doesn't have to be there.

"If you have a hard time getting past society's demand for sexual exclusivity, then jealousy is going to be a major obstacle to entering this type of relationship and may make it impossible."

THAT was exactly what had been bothering me! I wish I had been able to speak with her earlier at the beach instead of Bob. While he was a good listener, he had been a little short on usable advice and we had spent more time staring at the Pacific than talking.

"This type of relationship, no matter how wide open your eyes are entering it, can increase stress unbelievably. If there's a problem in the relationships you have coinciding with other problems, difficulties and complications and I've seen what problems there are working inside the Corporation... this year has been shattering for me... there might be an emotional breakdown.

"Sex is for bonding lovers. Sex is for communing with our spirits and each other and sensing our place in the universe. I know that sounds so 'New Age,' but I believe it's true. We have denigrated sex to a physical release just like exercise and that's SO wrong. Don't EVEN get me started on that."

It occurred to me the good doctor had some definite opinions of her own.