Sister-In-Law Affection Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll pay you back, Top. Later, OK?" she assured me.

I tried to settle the desire in me and managed a weak smile. She stayed there, panting somewhat, waiting for me to say something. I managed a much more caring smile. I extended my hand toward her face and stepped closer once again.

I could see her trepidation as I closed in on grabbing her hair again, but I only gently caressed her cheek. I brushed her hair back over her ear, but gently. I flicked her little, dangling silver earring with my pinky as I rubbed her scalp behind her ear. I knew she loved being touched there, I did it often when I would rub her head during massage.

She relaxed. I was in control now and the moment was tender. I couldn't help myself and dug out the memory of my cum shot dripping from her ear.

"I love you, Ashley". I moved in and kissed her on the top of the head again. Her hair stilled smelled like Tex-Mex restaurant. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment anyway. "Go jump in the shower and then come watch TV with us. Laura has the love seat, you can come get cozy with me and Kay on the couch. I want you close tonight."

I gave her a friendly shove toward the bathroom. I snuck into my own bedroom and changed my shorts, wet and slick from fantasies of Ashley sucking my cock.

Once I'd cleaned myself up I returned to the kitchen and got another round of drinks. The girls were having wine but I never touched the stuff; strictly beer for me tonight. I got all three women fresh glasses and gave them a heavy pour. More booze couldn't possibly hurt. With my erection subsided, I returned to the TV room and handed out the drinks.

I sat on the couch and cuddled with Kay.

This was one of my favorite moves. It would go like this: Ashley would enter and Kay and I would be nestled on the couch. She'd sit on the love seat by herself, but I could always tell her isolation made the girls uncomfortable. After a few minutes the tension would build up and Kay would motion her over to the couch with us.

It seemed silly and at the same time necessary to maintain some semblance of decorum with our threesome. Ash would almost always end up on the couch with us and I would turn it into a massage or head rub. Kay would eventually head off to bed - leaving me and her sister alone on the couch for the rest of the night. I would sometimes massage her or sometimes just hold her as she fell asleep in my arms.

So there I was on the couch with Kay following the standard playbook. Tonight we had a blocker on the other couch with Laura stretched out across both spots on the love seat. Perfect. Ashley came in and jumped right on the couch with her younger sister and I.

She was in her pajamas, thin green and white pants with a matching spaghetti strap tank. The material was so thin her black thong underwear was plainly evident. No bra of course so her little nipples were showing through as well. I always enjoyed sneaking a peek at Ashley; tonight my eyes were all over her.

Kay would sometimes move over and let Ash plunk down between us, but tonight she clung to me and Ash was relegated to the far end of the couch. It was probably for the best, if she were within my reach I might have made a second attempt to force her to suck me off. I can't imagine that would have gone over well with Kay and Laura right there. They were tipsy from the wine for sure, but obviously face fucking Ashley was out of the question. Sigh.

I waited the other girls out. Kay eventually told Laura she could have her bed and Kay would stay in my room tonight. We always kept separate bedrooms since the apartment had three. Once Laura finished getting ready for bed and the bathroom was free, Kay kissed me goodnight and wandered off. They both had 3-4 glasses of wine in them and they crashed the instant heads touched pillows.

Ashley and I were alone at last. I beckoned her to come hither from the other armrest. She slunk over on her hands and knees. Her tank top drooped and I was afforded a nice view down her shirt. What little weight she had in her boobs tugged them into petite but curvy mounds. I got a decent peek at her nipples as she crawled over to me.

We were face to face again. She was still wearing the thick black eyeliner and white eye shadow. Her eyes were so sexy. I reached up and brushed her hair back behind her ears. It was still damp from the shower so it stayed there nicely.

I examined the details of her face. She had a Mediterranean tone to her skin, but it was mild. From this close, I could see her freckles, but they were very subtle. She had delicate features, small nose and thin lips. She'd apparently removed her lipstick, but that was fine with me considering my intentions for her mouth. She gave me a smile and a dirty look.

"Are you going to cum on my face again, Top?"

"In your mouth" I replied.

"No, we can't". My whole fantasy was squashed -- the river of cum in her mouth was not to be. What the fuck? She sensed the let down. "Oh, c'mon Top. I don't do that."

I guess I sighed or whatever and she flopped over onto her back. Her head was on my right leg using it as a pillow. Her damp hair was in my crotch. I was disappointed but I was still lucky enough to have this beautiful face in my lap.

I flashed a smile and absentmindedly began rubbing her head. I tried not to but I was selfishly thinking this was anti-climatic, literally in this case. That made me laugh to myself and I got over it rather quickly. Most folks consider being introverted a disadvantage, I never did. Being able to internally process and move on was ultimately handy.

Here she was, resting peacefully in my lap. What a gorgeous face she had. I canvassed her features while she relaxed with her eyes closed. I'd done it a hundred times before, but tonight it was different.

Ashley was now my secret mistress, my paramour if you please. Thinking about her this way brought me back to the realization I was supposed to be an honorable guy. I felt bad about doing this; but at this point I had already established I was scum. If only there were some way to make this right by Kay.

I had been caressing her face and massaging her scalp all along as I contemplated. Ashley was enjoying it. If she were a kitten, she would have been purring.

She stretched and arched her back. Her nips were poking at the thin material of her tank top. Her little mounds weren't much to look at in that position but her tank was pulled tight and I could clearly make out the curvature of breasts. It was enough to intrigue my libido once more.

She was fully extended, as if being tortured on The Rack. Toes pointed and arms all the way over her head. The motion put the back of her head firmly in my crotch with some force. I could feel a stirring in my shorts and soon she would notice as well.

Done with her stretch, she brought her hands behind her head. My cock jumped and grew harder. She definitely felt it and smiled, but her eyes remained closed.

"Mmm" she hummed seductively. She slid back down the couch a bit further to get her head off her new object of attention. She grabbed at me through the material of my shorts. This was what I slept in, so no underwear to get in the way. She continued to fondle me while her other hand maneuvered around the loose elastic waistband. The skin on skin contact had me fully erect.

She was playing with the tip, gently tugging and rubbing while waiting for the first wetness to leak out. Her other hand flanked and went up the leg hole of my shorts. She rubbed the underside of my now rock hard shaft, then reversed direction and cupped my balls.

She gave them a gentle squeeze and I felt my lubrication arrive on the scene. Her fingers slicked the top half of my cock and continued to urge me on. She alternated cupping and squeezing my sack gently with her left hand. It felt fantastic.

I could see her grinning, eyes still closed. I took special notice of her white eye shadow for like the 10th time that night. The faint bluish sparkles on her closed eyelids were arousing me even more than the merrymaking in my shorts. I placed my hand on her cheek and used my thumb to massage her forehead. I took special pleasure in manipulating her facial muscles to get different looks at her super sexy eyes.

"Take your shorts off for me Top. Let's do this right."

It was super risky with the other two girls sleeping just down the hall, but there was a blanket handy to throw over myself if we heard someone coming. I obliged and slipped them off down around one ankle.

The commotion caused a big glob of sticky, clear precum to ooze into Ashley's palm. She put a firm grip on my shaft and started in with a steady jerk. After a bit, she readjusted on the couch, putting her head further back in between my legs but more toward my knees.

I put my hand back on her cheek and coaxed her face toward the action. She got the hint, switching her encompassing grip to an open palm and mashed my slick cock up against her other cheek. I bucked my hips as best I could while she rubbed me out. My dick ground away on her face.

"Oh, I love it" she mewed. "This is so hot. I can't wait for you to cum all over my face." Her open lips were so close. I tried to angle it toward her mouth, pumping my hips as she talked, desperately trying to catch the corner. She complied just a bit, ever so slightly rolling her head toward me to facilitate contact with her lips.

"Are you gonna cum on my face? I want you to cum on my face" she encouraged me. "Yeah, cum on my face." The tip of my dick was pressed against the side of her mouth as she urged me toward spewing. A heavy dose of precum emerged and dribbled into the corner of her lips. She couldn't help herself; I saw her tongue dart out to taste the salty fluids.

It was enough to push me over.

"Ash...."

I launched a rocket of cum a few feet in the air and watched it fly a quarter of the way across the room. What a waste! Not entirely wasted though; seeing that gargantuan shot set the tone for the rest of my ball draining orgasm.

"Nooo" she cried softly. The angle of my shaft to her face was tough, she decided to adjust mid-stream. She tilted her head toward me even more while taking her open palm and squishing me as much as she dared into her own face.

I let loose another gusher of cum. She smeared the cock sandwich hard while turning to face my belly. None of it flew off on a wasteful trajectory this time, she had trapped it all. A wide swath of cum was left in the trail where my snake had slithered from her right to left cheek.

Her head roll complete, my cock was now fully on top of her sideways face. The back of my brain registered hurt as she bent it at an uncomfortable angle, but no time for that.

I spewed another massive injection of cum into her little face/hand trap. There wasn't nearly enough room in there to hold it and it squirted loose everywhere. Rivulets of white ran down past her ear and onto her neck.

My hog was slippery with semen and I was spasming hard. She didn't have a grip and was having a trouble keeping control. She managed to trap me up against her nose which left my weaponry pointing directly into her eye.

Boom, I unloaded another volley and completely doused her pretty eye. The sparkly blue tint of her eye shadow was awash in frothy white cum. I yanked her hand away to get a better look. My dick popped back to a natural posture.

Her face was glazed. Cum was everywhere. It was draining from her eye socket, dripping down and giving her the appearance of a runny nose. It streamed down her upper lip and onto my leg below.

I grabbed my cock and pushed out another spurt, my orgasm subsiding. It splashed down on the top of her head and clung to her black hair.

"That's what I call a hot mess!" she exclaimed. She giggled. It drove me wild.

I grabbed a handful of her still damp hair and began mopping the cum off me. I dabbed it up as best I could and took delight in conditioning her split ends with my fluids.

She tried to escape, but I still had a grasp of her hair. There was no way I was letting this masterpiece run off to the bathroom. At that moment, I would have proudly shown off our artwork if Laura and Kay stumbled in on us. I just didn't care. I was going to relish this.

She took my lead again and lay back down. "Well, what should I do with all this cum?" she teased. She started digging out her left eye. I watched and waited in anticipation of her opening her eyes.

Eyes finally clean, she regarded the man who had just emptied his every drop of lust on her face. I sent her back nothing but genuine love and affection. We fell silent. She eventually broke eye contact, closing her eyes and snuggling deeper into my lap.

I watched her fall asleep, as content as she had ever been. I stroked her hair and face, cleaning my own mess from her tender skin. I used her hair like a wet sponge to sop up all the sticky white cum.

After a half hour, I rustled her awake and led her to bed. She didn't seem to mind the gooey, tangled mess and fell right back to sleep.

12