Sister-in-Law Cums to Stay Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that is how you shave? Wow!" She reached over and grabbed the back of my head and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "Thank you." I wanted to kiss her again, but halted the process when she said, "Now lets try the bikini on. I hope it fits this time."

She stood up and I followed. I turned on the shower and unplugged the tub. A two-second rinse and I was back in my shorts and shutting the bathroom door behind me. She continued to rinse as I walked to the refrigerator. I looked quickly at the clock on the microwave, 10:47. Who cares? I grabbed a long neck Corona, ignoring the lemon, popped the bottle, and slugged down half the contents. Damn, damn, damn. My head was spinning. I needed to go sit in the cool water of the pool, in public, and people, with clothes on. This is crazy I thought, what could be next. I finished the 12 ounces in one continuous gulp and went to get the pool towels.

12