Sister-In-Law's Super Bowl Hyjinks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie gave me a playful shove that landed me back on the sofa. Then in a voice full of mischief, she suggested "Hey buster, your brothers standing there butt ass naked. Gee, and he's not even playing with himself! So Bob honey, maybe you better think about losing the pants! Really, do I have to tell you guy's everything?" Apparently not, as things turned out! Because for once, Tom actually turned out to have an unexpectedly creative idea rolling around in his usually empty head.

Happily complying, and hurriedly slipping back out of my jeans, I had a moment to wonder just why the fuck Tom sounded like he was lying on the floor. Figuring I knew why, I became certain that's where he was, when I listened to him asking Leslie "OK, so you want to describe it for Bob, right?"

Then with a movie villain's snide tee-hee-hee chuckle, he told her "OK by me, go for it then! But baby, in case you haven't figured out the game plan yet, I'd be happy to explain it to you, and Bob can just listen in!"

"Oh no honey, I've got the picture alright," she told him! And she sounded like she meant it, when she added "Yeah and you just shut-up and lay there! Trust me; it'll be loads more fun that way!" Fat chance, but hey, it sounded good to me!

I waited, expecting my fool of a brother to fire back a bit of macho sounding bullshit. Only instead, it was Leslie I heard from. First she explained "Bob the big dummy's lying on the floor, and he's got that bottle of lube sitting on his hairy chest." Tsk-tsking, she sarcastically asked "And well let's see, do you suppose he's expecting me to use it? Sure, and then what? Oh right, I suppose I'm expected to do all the work? Lets see, first I get to squat there; and then, yippee, I'll just slide my ass down the lazy fool's prick!"

Finished with her rhetorical rant, and no doubt sounding deliberately, and damn provocatively sexy too, she turned up the heat. Voice husky and full of tease, Leslie got the ball rolling, explaining "OK Bob pay attention, don't make me have to repeat myself!" Was she kidding? Come on now, there wasn't anything I wanted more then a chance to make her repeat herself, well her actions anyway.

Sounding Cool, and seemingly utterly unembarrassed, Hell, obviously excited and having a ball, Leslie started her play by play. "Here we go Bob," she said. "Let's see, OK I'm standing over tom, with my back to him. And now, I'm smearing a big glob of lube over two fingers. I'm bending over, sure wouldn't want the fool to miss this. Ooh, and now I'm going to push those slippery fingers in...way in...ooh yes, like that! Yippee, nothing like having to lube up my own ass!" I thought about offering to give her a hand; but then, thought better of it. Anyway Leslie seemed to have things well in hand! And if Tom, miracle of miracles could keep his mouth shut, well then, so could I.

Something, it turned out to be the bottle of lube, landed on the sofa beside me, and then Leslie was explaining "Awesome, Bob I'm on my knees now. And your dork of a brother is just lying there, with his hands under his head!" That did it, I'd heard enough! Oh Hell yes, this blind guy wanted in on the action!

Dropping to my knees, I found my way to Leslie's side. I reached out and found her hovering above Tom, back arched, and hands planted on her hips. Then not even stopping to think about what I was doing, I actually managed to take myself by surprise!

Reaching between her thighs, I wrapped my fist around Tom's cock. He gasped out a startled "hey," and then wisely shut-up. I could hear Leslie's rapid breathing, but couldn't tell if she knew where my hand was. And somehow, I just knew Leslie was going to lower herself on to Tom's jutting cock, taking it, with her hands still resting on her hips. And when she did, I was going to have a hand right there, ready to use the Braille method to help me share in the experience.

I felt Leslie's ass circling, maneuvering in to position above my fist. Then, with a single shuddery "Ok then," I felt her give a tiny bounce. That bounce left her sitting on my fist, with only a couple of inches of Tom's cock pushing in to her ass. Yeah, and apparently she hadn't realized my hand was waiting to catch her. Poor Leslie, her yelped "Hey," came out sounding every bit as startled as the one Tom blurted out after I'd latched on to his cock. But when she slid back up, my fist followed, sliding right up my brother's cock. And when she'd lifted her ass right up off it, I let go, well sort of anyway!

I waited, with my hand hovering between Leslie's thighs. Only, I held two fingers spread, one on each side of the head of Tom's cock. Which meant, they were right there helping to spread the cheeks of her ass, while they pressed up along side her puckered opening? I whispered "Now baby," and she gave another little bounce, again taking my brother's cock. Only my fingers were right there, feeling the head of his cock spreading her open as it pushed in to her. Hey, I admit it, feeling Tom's cock as it penetrated his wife's ass was hot, totally hot, and one hell of a turn-on besides!

And maybe Leslie saw that in my face, or it could just have been my panted "Again"; whatever, she bounced that sexy young ass of hers up and down, taking that cock's fat head over and over. Yup, and my fingers were right there too, letting me share in every one of her enthusiastic bounces. And that includes the one that I finally let drive my fingers down until they ran out of cock, leaving her cock laden ass perched on my hand.

With her fully, and neatly impaled on Tom's cock, she whooped a loud "yes, oh hell yes, what do you think of that buster?" With a pretty good idea of what Tom's answer would be, I got my fingers out of harm's way. Still, I was close enough to feel his hands slide under the soft cheeks of his wife's sexy ass. Now if it'd been me, I'd have kicked back, letting Leslie ride my cock's rock hard shaft her way. Well, at least for awhile I would have, OK, might have! And then, like my impatient brother, it would have been my hands lifting her hot young ass high, before crashing it back down. And yes, that would be over and over again, count on it!

I swear Leslie sounded like someone riding one of those bucking bulls in a cowboy bar. Laughing and whooping, and sounding like she was taking the ride of her life, she screamed, exhorting "Yeah go, do it fuck me Tom...yippee, yippee, more, yeah fuck me, fuck me!" Well Hell yes, I wanted to get in on the action; but, I didn't want to interrupt. Besides, what was I going to do, you know, with the way my brother was blasting her up and down his cock? No problem; I mean hey, hadn't it been Leslie who'd made that comment about two men? Sure, and guess who was ready, willing, and oh yeah able to give her that first taste of two cocks, and yeah, I was definitely thinking taste!

I stood up, stepped around to her other side, reached out and grabbed a handful of Leslie's hair. When I roughly yanked her head back, Tom slowed his frenzied pumping. Man and I kissed her hard too! Growling deep in my throat, I crushed her lips under a fearsome kiss, and sent my tongue out searching for her tonsils. Fuck yes, and with her hands clinging to my shoulders, she returned that down and dirty kiss with a fiery passion. Breathless and trembling, I let go of her hair and straightened up, already caught in a whirlwind of blazing passion!

Leslie was panting, really gasping in fact, when I felt her hand close around my cock. Fist stroking, Excited and practically hoarse, Leslie exclaimed "Ooh, so hard...yeah, like wow...maybe I'd ..." That was as far as she got, before Tom cut her off.

"Baby girl," he told her, "I know what you want!" Well, I figured I knew too! But I listened rapt, as Tom told her "yeah, I'm thinking what you want is to be working on a little bit of hard cock, you know, while I go right on enjoying your very tasty ass!"

I figured Leslie knew what she wanted, and how to get it too! And I didn't think she needed Tom to draw her a diagram either. Anyway, her hand was yanking me closer, while she breathily whispered "little? What, is he kidding?"

I stepped over Tom, which left me straddling my brother, and grabbed hold of Leslie's head with both hands. In a concession to my blindness, before I drove my cock in to her mouth, I pushed my cock's head right up against her lips. Hey, I didn't want to miss and maybe put an eye out or something!

"Do it," Leslie managed to get out, before I drove my cock through her lips and straight on in to her throat. And right then I wanted to fuck her mouth, and do it exactly the way I'd have fucked her tender young ass. Only, if I'd fucked her mouth with the absolute abandon and ferocious gusto I'd have taken her ass with, well guess who would have been unloading a gusher of hot cum down her throat in about a New York minute? So, while Tom lazily pumped her up and down his cock, I, OK just a bit more aggressively, pumped my cock in and out of her mouth. OK, and even if I hadn't been pistoning away at full speed, that steady thrusting deep in to her mouth would have had me pumping cum down her throat, if Tom hadn't broken in with a whining complaint!

"Well fuck, if she's going to suck your damn cock Bob, how the fuck am I supposed to fuck her," he bitched. OK, yeah he had a point! And I'm sure Leslie knew exactly what he meant, even if she chose to yank his chain.

In a sexy drawl that I thought was full of amused bravado, Leslie teased "Tommy darling...how? Its easy honey, just fuck me hard, real hard, you can do hard can't you?"

OK to be fair, with her riding his cock, hard was going to be a tough act. And I don't suppose my holding her head in my hands, while I got back to fucking her mouth was making his job any easier, poor, poor baby! In serious need of a bit of prolonging distraction, and yeah because it would further torment my brother, I, real casual like asked "Hey Tom, come on tell me, is this really her first time with two cocks?"

Honestly, I couldn't stop laughing, while I struggled to keep his wife gagged long enough to hear the poor exasperated guy's answer! "Sure, with live ones it is," he spat out around his own burst of laughter. Getting it together, he managed to get out "Only ...well yeah, there was that time I'd brought home this big black dildo! Shit it must have been as big as my fucking forearm! Hey it served her right too; anyway, she'd been teasing me about wanting to try something really big! And oh fuck, so while she was busy trying to fit that fucking monster in, I gave her a taste of some real live cock!"

Busy picturing Leslie with a pussy full of fat black cock, I almost missed Tom's "OK, knock it off you two! I'm tired of staring up at Bob's hairy ass!"

Well yeah, that got my attention alright! So sure, I heard him telling her "And Leslie, if you're going to keep on sucking on my brother's big old cock; well then..." And damn if he didn't sound down right giddy, as he went right on, informing her "...baby, you can just do it on your knees; because, I'm going to fuck your ass some more! You asked for hard baby girl; well, now daddies going to show you what hard's all about! Oh fuck yes, you better believe I am!"

The fool had still been yakking away, and I'd already come up with an improvement, one I didn't bother mentioning either! I did sort of wonder though why Leslie hadn't had a nasty little something to say about Tom's macho diatribe. But looking back on it, I'm quite sure the little darling was a step ahead of both of us. Or maybe, it was just that her mouth had been crammed full of hard cock!

With a pretty good idea of what was coming, and why not; I was only too happy to slide my cock out of my sister-in-law's delightfully accommodating mouth. Then stepping back and out of the way, I stood there waiting for instructions. Only instead of telling me what was happening, Leslie just closed her soft warm lips around the throbbing head of my cock. And that's right where they stayed too, while Tom teased "No need to wag it baby, I see it"! That's right, I thought, it's his own ass he can't find, even with both hands and a flashlight. But oh yeah, he found Leslie's ass alright! Yup, and just about the time I heard the sharp slap of his thighs impacting that wagging ass, the hammering thrust he driven in to it, landed the head of my cock deep in her throat. A flip of my hips, and Leslie once again had the head of my cock between her lips. Oh my, and then along with his thundering "Yeah baby, here it comes," Tom powered in another thrust! Wham-o, and once again both Leslie's ass and her throat were full of hard cock.

Well, the rules of that little game were simple enough; right, repeat as necessary! Hey we were brothers weren't we; so sure, we knew how to play together. But even back when we'd played tag-team with my ex-wife Judi, we'd never shared anything as sensationally erotic as taking Leslie from both ends was turning out to be. Oh Hell no, I hadn't expected anything less! Hey, I'm blind, not stupid!

When Leslie gave me a gentle one handed shove, I stepped back. Oh no, and I didn't have any doubt that her panted "Fuck me," was aimed at me! Had to be; because, Tom was most definitely still busily fucking the holy Hell out of her. Well sure, of course he was! Gosh, even my brother knows what to do with a woman when he's kneeling between her legs, and she's down on all fours screaming "Yeah do it, fuck me, hard, oh god, fuck me hard!" hey, but I figured it was a real good idea for Leslie to keep right on emphatically reminding the silly fool! And OK, so maybe she was hamming it up a bit, but then, I do love a trash talking lover!

With her eager cries exhorting my brother on, I dropped to the floor and started a foot first slide back between her arms. They were hanging right there, but somehow I resisted the temptation to give Tom's swinging balls a playful kick. Oh I'm sure I would have; only, Leslie's "Hurry, oh God I don't believe it both of you at once," distracted me! Anyway, by then the head of my cock had slid past her belly, and was right there and nudging up against my brother's thrusting cock. Now I wouldn't want you to think Leslie was anxious or anything! Oh no; only before I had a chance to maneuver my cock in to her one free opening of love, she had a hand reaching back to guide it home!

Anxious; who me? Tight quarters or not, just as soon as my cock's head had nosed in to her opening, I managed to buck my hips up, driving myself deep in to the slippery wet heat of her vagina. That was it, a sharp intake of breath, and my adventurous sister-in-law was doing her first honest to God double penetration. Tom slowed the hard thrusts he'd been pounding in to her ass. Sure, but only so he could gasp out his "What do you think baby, like being jammed full of cock?" By then though, Leslie was just a bit too busy crushing my lips under her feverishly passionate kiss to answer him. And when I felt him sliding out of her ass, I was absolutely positive it was only so he could enjoy the view. If I'd been able, you can bet that I would have! Too bad; because, Tom, the unappreciative lout, sure didn't!

Tom didn't stop long enough to peruse, what just had to have been a sensational view of his sexy wife's recently vacated asshole, or the sight of his brother's cock pistoning in and out of her pussy either. Nope, I'm sure he barely even gave it a glimpse, before he announced "Well hell baby, here we go," and slammed back in, filling his sensational wife's ass with a full load of hard cock.

Leslie pushed herself up off my chest, and I slid my hands down her back and gripped her hips. Poor Tom, I could almost have felt sorry for him! Almost, but then, on the other hand, I pretty much figured he deserved everything Leslie dished out. So oh yeah, I wanted to clap, when she barked a teasing "Hey Tommy, is that your dick or just your finger? You promised me hard, now give; honestly, if all I wanted was fast, I'd just grab a dildo!"

To his credit, Tom only cackled, then ordered "Okeydoke, hard it is! Hold on tight baby, here it comes!"

Oh my God, I swear it felt like maybe he took a running start! Seriously, he slammed in to her so hard that he shoved her forward, bouncing her right off my cock. And as if that wasn't bad enough, the bastard knocked my hands off her hips too. Ready to pitch a bitch, I bit my lip and waited to see what Tom would do next. So, while Leslie giggled and clung to me, I felt Tom lift her bodily by the hips, before depositing her right back down on my jutting cock. Fine, only with her collapsed in my arms, her ass was raised so high that she only had about half my cock nestled in her vagina. But it was enough, and I felt the surging pressure every time Tom took her ass, driving another slow deliberate thrust deep in to it. And for a few delicious moments, we alternated, him fucking her ass with the sort of slow deep penetrating strokes that let me drive thrusts upward deep in to her vagina. It was ecstasy, feeling her already tight , hot, and slippery wet vagina wrapping around my cock, then squeezing even tighter every time my brother drove another thrust in to her ass!

Leslie's giggles gave way to a breathily whispered chorus of gasped yeses. And then, as she pushed herself back up in to a kneeling position, she surprised me! Sounding proudly defiant, she emphatically ordered "Yeah that's it, go Tommy...oh God yes, fuck me...yeah fuck me lover!" Only just then it seemed to me like she was pretty much doing something about as necessary as ordering water to be wet. And I hate to admit it; but right then, my brother was doing a masterful job of giving his very sexy young wife's ass exactly the sort of hard fucking she'd demanded.

With what seemed like utter abandon, I felt him slamming one hard thrust in to her after another. Yeah sure, it felt awfully good to me, so that would have made three of us who thought so, right? And that's even though I could barely move, because of the way Tom was banging away, ferociously jack hammering his cock in and out of his wife's ass!! Yeah, that was real, real nice, and I told Tom so too!

"Go bro," I bellowed! Unable to resist the chance to bust his balls a bit, I just had to add "More, come on now, give it to her hard...yeah Tom, she asked for it hard...hey, and if you're not up to it, well sure bro, I'd be happy to show you how!"

Poor Leslie, her brief snort of giggles cutoff abruptly, when Tom stopped driving those frantic thrusts in to her. But, he only stopped long enough to crack a pair of damn loud swats off her ass. And I swear if the fool hadn't been so quick about driving his cock back between, what I figured just had to be a pair of flaming ass cheeks; well, it would have been my cock filling Leslie's asshole, not his!

Definitely beginning to sound dangerously Impatient, Leslie taunted Tom, huskily growling "Enough bastard, now fuck my ass...do it, fuck me...oh God yes, I want to feel you cum in my ass!"

As for me, I could only manage these pitiful half jabs; but hey, at least they were penetrating in to a vagina on fire with a pulsing volcanic heat. Even so, with the sensationally erotic thrill of fucking my sister-in-law, while my brother pounded frenzied strokes in and out of her ass, well guess who knew he wasn't going to last much longer? Yes me, and that was even if I kept up those maddeningly slow, tantalizing half thrusts! So, I settled for letting my brother do all the work, while I pulled his young wife's face down, and kissed her soft mouth.

As sweet, well ok, as hot and fucking nasty as that kiss was, it only made things more difficult! So, maybe I shouldn't have whispered "Baby, you know I'm going to want my turn at that sweet ass of yours!" Whatever, between the jolt of fire that wickedly erotic suggestion blasted through me, and never mind that incendiary kiss, I needed a distraction! So, I called out, loud enough to be heard over Tom's panted grunts "Shit Tom, if I had another cock, it'd be deep in her throat! Yeah, that'd make her air tight!"