Sister-In-Law's Super Bowl Hyjinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hoping Tom was paying attention, but not about to alert the fool, I reached out and tangled my fingers in Leslie's hair. Yup, and then, what else, I went right ahead and pushed her head down. Honest, I was only trying to be helpful! Anyway, that's how my sister in law found herself with seven plus inches of hot hard cock being driven in to her mouth. She took all that I had to offer, took it easily, even the lip bruising thrust that popped my cock's fat head deep in to her throat.

Holding me deep-throated, Leslie reached up and batted my hands away. And then, she treated me to the spectacular delight of having her mouth slammed, yeah slammed, up and down my full length. The feel of those fast pistoning lips and sensuously inviting mouth was, well let's just say, stunningly rapturous! You know how it is, I wanted to cum; and then again, I didn't! So, with an effort, I issued a warning, telling her "Easy girl, slow it down, or you're going to be swallowing again!"

Leslie stopped pumping her mouth up and down, released my cock from it's happy prison, and then called me a "Spoil sport!" But then I felt her lips brushing over my balls; yeah, right before they invited them in to her mouth. And that's right where they were, when she wrapped a fist around the slippery wet shaft of my cock. Softly sucking her mouthful of balls, she slowly propelled her fist up and down that slick shaft. It was , as they say totally awesome! So, hell no, I'd didn't care if the girl was putting on a show; not when it was my cock and balls she was using for a prop, I sure didn't!.

Hey it was my brother; so naturally, it wasn't enough that he was sitting there watching his sexy young wife kneeling there, sucking on a mouthful of my balls, while her fist rocketed up and down my cock. Nope, I just absolutely had to toss a teasing jibe his way, explaining "Dude, no way do you deserve this woman! Hey, but for a change you're actually right about something! Oh man, no doubt about it, she definitely loves sucking cock!" Believing its always wise to say something nice about someone whose holding your balls in their mouth, I added a sincere "Yeah, and Leslie baby,, you are one world class cock sucker...ooh, and you do a damn fine job on a pair of balls too!" Now I have a theory, it's nothing profound, and I'm certainly willing to keep on researching the subject; but, I say, show me a woman who loves a mouthful of hard cock, and I'll show you a great cock sucker! Come on be honest; have you ever gotten a first rate blow job from a woman who didn't like sucking cock?

And just about the time visions of a spectacular orgasm started invading my brain, well that's when Leslie went and popped my balls out of her mouth. And as if that wasn't bad enough, abandoning my poor cock, she stood up! But, before I could muster a protest, she was back on her knees. Only that time, she was kneeling on the sofa straddling me. Her arms went around my neck, and her mouth came down on mine. With my cock flaming hard against her belly, she kissed me with a wildly sensual abandon. I liked her fiery kisses, almost as much as I liked having her full ripe tits back in my hands. I can take a hint, so when she pulled my head down, I sucked one seriously erect nipple in to my mouth. I sucked hard too, adding sharp little nips with my teeth that had her moaning sweetly. Catching her hands, I held them behind her back, and gave her other nipple some of the same treatment. Releasing her hands, I cupped both her firm round tits in my hands, pushed them together, and sucked both rock hard nipples in to my mouth. Now, that sweet little trick sure had the lady writhing; un-huh, and gasping out whimpered moans of ecstatic pleasure.

Not having heard anything out of tom in a while, I figured everything was copastetic. So, releasing my hold on Leslie's terrific tits, I slid my hands down her sides, fully intending to slide my fingers right on in to her cutoffs. Only the damn things were so tight, that I barely managed to work my finger tips under the waistband. I reached for the button snap on her cutoffs; but she knocked my hands away with a giggled "Let me!" Getting that snap popped seemed to take some effort, and definitely took too long! But then, yippee, I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper. Not willing to wait, while she struggled to push her shorts down, I slid a hand down her belly, and right on past where that zipper had been. Diving lower, my fingers encountered nothing but soft, warm, and absolutely bare skin! And who cared if it wasn't exactly a surprise; I was still delighted to discover not only wasn't Leslie wearing panties, but she was shaved absolutely bare too!

Pushing harder, I squirmed my fingers between denim and velvety soft skin. And there, between her thighs, I found a pussy already thoroughly wet, and absolutely blazing with heat. Leslie purred a solitary, but inviting "yes," when I slid my hand back and forth over her slippery, silkily smooth labia. But when I crookd two fingers, and pushed them in to her, she gave up trying to wriggle those damn shorts lower, and grabbed my shoulders instead. Well fine, but those damn shorts were just too tight! Hey, I'm talking so tight that I could barely even manage to pump my fingers! And damn me, if I hadn't been practically frantic to use them to fuck that sweet pussy! At least I managed to twist them around, swirling them inside her vagina's volcanic heat. Oh, and didn't that just rip some breathily whimpered moans out of her!

Pulling my fingers out of the torrid heat of her vagina, I used one to rub a clit so swollen it made an easy target. A breathless Leslie went rigid, panting out a whispered "Oh my god, yes, yes...more, yes!"

No way around it though, those shorts were fast becoming a frustrating nuisance! So, I, yeah impatiently, suggested ", take them off, baby, lose those damn shorts!" Well that meant, horrors, before Leslie could kick those fucking shorts to the curb, she had to slide off me and stand up. I don't know, and don't care either, whether Leslie actually kicked those shorts free, or not! Whatever they ended up draped over my jutting cock. Fine, so while the little vixen giggled, and glad to be rid of the troublesome things, I unceremoniously flung them across the room.

I waited, figuring, OK hoping, the silence meant Leslie was giving Tom an imploring look. And oh Hell yes, I wanted to shout, when I heard him tell her "If you want it, well then baby, go for it!" no way was he about to get a thank-you though! I mean, it just didn't seem appropriate, definitely deserved though; so, I just leaned back and waited. Leslie's hands found my shoulders again; and then, soft, smooth, and thankfully bare thighs were sliding against mine. And when she'd settled, straddling me like before, the throbbing head of my cock was pushing right up against her vagina's opening. Giving a little bounce, that happy head popped in to a vagina that wrapped it tight in its slippery embrace. Another bounce drove the rest of my cock in, leaving her sitting impaled on its full iron hard length.

Hands gripping my shoulders, Leslie brushed my lips with a fast kiss, growled a husky "Oh yeah," and got down to business. Excruciatingly slowly she rotated, spiraling her way up her jutting toy. She paused there, but just long enough to rotate hot slippery pussy around the pulsing head of my cock, and to shout out an excited "Oh fuck yes, I love it!" And wham, she drove herself down, slamming her soft ass against my thighs, as she filled her vagina with seven explosive inches of hard cock. She was off, energetically, Hell furiously pumping hot, wet, and wickedly tight pussy up and down her jutting toy's full length in an utterly uninhibited frenzy. And I was lost, blasted away by the indescribable ecstasy of my cock pistoning in and out of her rhythmically convulsing vagina's molten heat. But I wasn't so lost that I didn't think about showing her just what I thought fast and hard really meant. So Hell yes, you bet I was reaching for a double handful of her sexy young ass, ready to give her a lesson!

Leslie must have spotted my move, because she caught my hands, and pinned my outstretched arms along the top of the sofa. And then without breaking the rhythm of her bouncing pussy, she crushed my lips under a ferociously intense kiss. Honestly, she had me deep-throating tongue! And to be honest, she pretty well had that fast thing down; still, I could have shown her something about hard!

I'd been afraid that Tom's silence wouldn't last, and it didn't! Calling out a boisterous "Hey you two," he managed to interrupt, not only his young wife's wild bouncing, but a sizzling kiss too. I guess it could have been worse; at least, when Leslie stopped, I was still buried deep in her beautiful body.

Hearing my brothers "hurry it up already, half time's nearly over," I figured he was just being his usual idiot self! So, his "Yeah, And how about you two try a different position; come on, I can hardly see anything besides Leslie's pretty little ass," was a tasty little surprise!

Normally, I would have just called him something like a lazy fuck, and rudely suggested he try sitting his sorry ass on the floor. Sure, figuring that would offer a terrific view of my cock pistoning in and out of his amorous wife, that's what I would have done, well a sighted me would have anyway. Instead, I pushed my tongue in to Leslie's mouth, wriggled my hands free, and captured her wrists.

Pulling her hands around behind her back, I forcefully ordered "leave them there, that's right where I want them!" That settled, and with my hands freed, I was finally able to corral that double handful of sexy young ass I'd so badly wanted. And that meant tom got to sit there watching me slowly pumping a squealing Leslie up and down my pussy drenched cock. But I figured that from where he was sitting, he couldn't se that every time my hands powered her ass back down, I was reentering her, actually taking her over and over again. So, I made damn sure I lifted her high enough that he got a real good look at my waiting cock, before I brought her crashing back down, burying it out of sight deep inside her. Now I couldn't see it myself, and even if I hadn't been blind, in that position I wouldn't have been able to anyway. But, I knew Tom could. Un-huh, and I really liked that he couldn't see his naughty wife's wetly glistening pussy. Yeah, but he could sure see her hot wet juices running down my big hard cock.

For a few deliriously enjoyable moments that just how it went; Leslie leaning back supported by my hands, and gasping out a enthusiastic chorus of Fuck me's, more's, and harder's! But then, her arms were around my neck, and with an almost savage fierceness, that wicked mouth of hers ground out another round of fiery kisses. Maybe with her leaning forward Tom was getting a better view; whatever, the fool started clapping! And why not; after all, he was seeing me thrusting hard up in to the powerful downward slams that hammered seven red hot inches of steely cock in to his wife. By then, I sure hoped so anyway! Hell, I hoped he could actually see the swollen, darkly engorged head of my fat cock pushing in to Leslie's pretty pink, and just then, very wet pussy!

Who knows, if the erotically overcharged wench hadn't tried to take a bite out of my ear, this over stimulated blind guy just might have cum right then and there! Well I didn't cum, not even when Leslie's darting tongue tried to rape my ear. Of course I didn't; not with her gnawing on my poor ear, while she gasped her over heated breath in to it I didn't! And besides, the distraction was a good excuse to stop riding that sexy body of hers up and down my most definitely ready to blow cock. Anyway, it gave me a chance to listen to Leslie's whispered "He's right; and anyway, if I'm going to get fucked with my husband watching; well then, I want to be fucked, and fucked good too!"

I almost stole a page from Tom's smart-ass book, and asked if she meant good and hard, but luckily Leslie had more to say. "Don't move" she whispered, " I'm going to do something that practically gives Tom a heart attack when I do it to him!"

You bet I was curious; but for the moment at least, and I sure wasn't about to complain, Leslie didn't seem to be in any hurry to desert my cock. But hey, she was just sitting there, so I reached for her tits. Yup, and when I'd latched on to their rock hard, seriously jutting nipples, believe me, there was nothing gentle about the wickedly savage twists I gave them . Now I'm only guessing, but I'd say she liked those ferocious twisting tugs! Anyway, her "Oh fuck...oh God yes, hard...oh God, oh God, yes," came out as a horse rasp. Yeah, but it came out close enough to a scream, that even her surprisingly silent husband couldn't have missed it! And like I'd turned the key in a ready to roll Porsche, she powered up, and started driving herself up and down my cock with a seriously enthusiastic zeal. And like a Porsche hugging a winding road, she threw in some wicked twisting motions, one's that could have put a quick end to that sweet fuck! Seriously, I'd have been spurting gushers of hot cum in to her; yeah, if she'd kept it up! And like she knew it too, the giggling wench stopped, grinding her soft ass hard against me, before finally hopping off.

I thought I knew what was coming, and Leslie didn't keep me in suspense for long. I was still Grinning at the ominous sounding "Yeah, you better be watching buster," that Leslie growled at Tom, when I felt her lips close around the head of my pussy drenched cock.

Tom had actually told me once that Leslie really got off on going down on him after she'd been fucking him. Well there I was figuring, like when my ex-wife Judi used to perform that erotic little trick, Leslie's lips were about to slide right down to the base of my cock's pussy slicked shaft. Hey, come to think of it, it had been Judi, during one of our threesomes, who had first delighted tom with that bit of nasty play. Only instead, Leslie was using a swirling tongue, running it up and down a pussy juice laden shaft, collecting her tasty treat along the way. Well gosh, and there I was thinking she'd finished, maybe because she'd damn near finished me! Not hardly, one swift move drove the head of my cock in past her lips, and right on in to her throat. Yeah, guess she wanted to make sure she'd got it all, huh! Something made her giggle, and maybe it had been my startled gasp. Whatever it had been, with her still holding me deep-throated, it felt pretty damn good!

Leslie was still merrily chortling, when her lips gave a pop, releasing their hold on my cock. And when I heard her ask Tom "Did you like that honey," I sure hoped she was keeping her distance. Hey, the way I figured it, if she strayed within his reach, Tom would latch on to her. And then, by the time I got the chance to slip my cock back in to her, it would have been in to a vagina already loaded with gobs of my brother's cum. Not that it would have been the first time for that; but trust me, I really prefer it the other way around!

I heard her playfully mocking tease asking "So, what do you think honey, pretty isn't it?" now that had me picturing her taunting him, I figured by bending over and flaunting what just had to be one well fucked and dripping wet looking pussy. Only in my snippet of erotic fantasy, good old Tom would have been gawking at a river of shiny white cum as it trickled out of Leslie's thoroughly fucked pussy, and ran in rivulets down her thighs!

"Hell yes," was Tom's excited response, followed right up by a disbelieving "Oh fuck baby, your pussy's soaking wet; Hell, you're wet clear down to your thighs!" Well Leslie must have been feeling bold, because there was a pause that went on long enough for one of her sizzling kisses. But as I'd feared, it sounded like Tom made a grab for her. In his place, you can bet I would have!

Anyway, along with the sounds of some vigorous slapping, I heard Leslie's saucy giggles informing him "Stop that, hands off you beast, you just wait your turn!" Sidetracked by my mental image of her standing there defiantly naked, looking erotically regal with her hands on her hips, and a sly smile playing across her provocatively cocked head, I almost missed hearing her suggestively drawled "OK honey; it's your call! Come on now; tell me, just which way do you want to watch your big brother fucking me?"

I thought it was an intriguing question, and didn't have a clue about what he'd choose! It turned out that he wanted her kneeling on the sofa, with me standing, and taking her from behind. I figured perfection! OK, so Tom would get the great look he wanted! Right, and For sure Leslie was going to get the hard, full out balls to the wall sort of fucking she wanted. And me, well gosh; I would be the lucky guy dishing out that terrific fucking! See, like I said, perfection!

Taking my hand, Leslie pulled me to my feet. Gads but I like kissing a woman while she's got a fist wrapped securely around my cock. But then, Leslie was huskily growling a challenging "Hard, right," and spinning out of my arms.

Tom said "Looks like you're up bro!" Sure enough, when I'd turned and reached out, well gosh, there was Leslie soft round ass waiting for me. Letting my hands set the stage for me, instead of stepping right up, I stepped to one side.

Not satisfied with what my hands had encountered, I cracked a ringing swat off her ass, ordering "Come on baby, spread them!" For Tom's benefit, or was it just to torment him; whichever, after I'd given her ass another stinging swat, but before I stepped between her suddenly well spread legs, I reached down, letting my palms spread her ass cheeks apart, while my fingers fully parted her pussy's velvety soft lips. I don't know how Tom felt about only being able to gaze hungrily at his wife's so magnificently and utterly exposed pussy; but I figured not being able to touch it was, probably anyway, almost as maddening as not being able to see it. Ah well, at least it wasn't either of our tender asses smarting, and glowing a bright red. Trust me, Leslie's so sweetly exposed ass sure felt hot enough that it ought to have been glowing!

Now that I had a nice warm place to park my thighs, I finally got around to moving between Leslie's warm wet thighs. Knowing it was going to drive her nuts, and taking my sweet time doing it, I pushed the head of my cock all over her pussy's slippery wetness. And then, just for the fun of it, using her own pussy's slippery juices, I ran it slowly up and down, painting the silky smooth cleft dividing her ass's sexy cheeks. Well, figuring my silly teasing had gone on long enough, and before either one of them could shout a demanding, hey asshole, get on with it already, I nudged the head of my cock in to position. Hey, and at least I thought about pausing; sure I did, right before one powerful flip of my hips drove me deep in to her.

Leslie gasped, while tom clapped, whooping an encouraging "Yeah bro, fuck her good!" Gee wiz, I was getting confused! I wanted to fuck her bad, Leslie wanted me to fuck her hard, and there was Tom insisting I fuck her good. OK fine, so I fucked her good and hard!

Seriously, by then all that I wanted was to just go for it, and take her just as fast, and as hard as I could pound it out! Instead I repeatedly drove in slow fully penetrating thrusts that mostly ripped clear, before pushing back in to her. And when I couldn't stand it, not for one solitary stroke longer, I took hold of her hips, and began hammering in deep pounding thrusts just as fast and as hard as I could deliver them! Somehow, when I felt Leslie slip a hand back between her thighs, figuring she was putting a finger to work on her clit, I managed to back off, and slow it down some. Hey, I'm a wise enough lover to appreciate the benefits of giving a woman the chance to catch up with an orgasm. So sure, just the thought of fucking Leslie as orgasm's tore through her, and her vagina convulsed wildly, clenching and spasming around my cock, well Hell yeah, some slow, steady, but still fully penetrating strokes were in order. Fighting hard to restrain myself, I tried to fuck her with something that at least resembled a controlled frenzy. No way was I going to miss out on being deep inside Leslie, not while her vagina was going nuts around my cock, and I was listening to her screaming her way through one orgasm after another! The only real question was, just how many times would that multiorgasmic little wench cum all over my cock, before it just fucking exploded, erupting it's fountaining geyser of hot cum in to her?