Sister Mistress Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Mistress Katherine, Juicy Juggy Jenny is here to pleasure and serve her Mistress's commands."

"Don't you forget it either my little Whore."

"Never Mistress Katherine never."

Kathy took Jenny's hand and guided her towards the stairs staying several steps behind so she could watch Jenny's perky bum as it jingled up the stairs. After stopping outside Kathy's bedroom and retrieving an arm full of her favorite lingerie they continued on to her Mother's bedroom where Lukey baby was waiting hidden in the closet with a camcorder ready to capture all the horny perverted action. Kathy guided Jenny towards the bed and settled her on the edge facing the full length mirror covering Lukey baby's hiding spot. Kathy went to her Mum's dresser and retrieved a couple of cloths pegs she clipped one onto each of Jenny's long stiff nipples. This brought forth guttural moans from Jenny's throat. Katherine then gave her a six inch wide red latex suspender and a pair of black lace top fishnet stockings, then helped her into a matching latex half-cup bra

"Thank you, Mistress Katherine I've never worn anything as sexy as this and it's making me wet."

After creeping up the stairs Lukey baby had settled himself in the camp chair behind his Mother's walk-in closet door. Quickly removing the four screws he'd loosened earlier Lukey baby propped the mirror backing board against the wall. He set up the tripod and screwed the camcorder to it then plugged the AC adapter into the wall socket. As his sister and Jenny walked in he began recording every move that they made.

Turning her back Katherine left Jenny to put on the suspender and stockings, she picked up a black lace and Lycra boned cup less bustier, Kathy had worn it on many occasions so the straps were adjusted perfectly all she had to do was take a couple of deep breaths and quickly do up as many of the twenty white pearl clasps. The way it was cut allowed her to put it on over her bikini top once she'd hefted her meaty melons aside. Kathy reached over and picked up her favorite black Lycra stockings she preferred them to latex because they weren't quite as hot to wear and they didn't need anything to hold them up. Turning back she saw Jenny sliding her stocking up her long legs, sitting down beside her Katherine quickly and expertly attached the suspenders to the stockings.

"Stand up Juicy Juggy Jenny show your Mistress your sexy lingerie my little fucking Whore."

Jenny jumped to her feet slowly turning to show herself off from every vantage point. The latex over her hips accentuated them as did the half-cup bra with her oversized nipples capped with their cloths pegs.

"Oh Mistress Katherine I look so fuckin hot what a whore I must be, to wear such slutty lingerie and like it so much Juicy Juggy must be a fucking whore Mistress Katherine."

"Go and have a look at yourself in the mirror Whore."

Turning Jenny took two steps towards the mirror her eyes roamed over her body drinking in her oozing sexuality; leaning further forward Jenny cupped her tits lifting them.

"Look how wet your pussy is Juggy Jenny show off that wet twat of yours, you dirty Whore."

Immediately Jenny's hands went to her sex and as she thrust herself at the full length mirror she pulled her outer labia apart exposing her open gash at her reflection. Little did she know that Lukey baby was less than eighteen inches away getting a full frontal show for the camcorder he panned on the tripod. There was a web cam trained on her from behind Deborah's dresser mirror and another in the overhead fan that took in the whole room.

Katherine got them from work they are designed for security work so they're quite small and easily hidden, Kathy had installed them without any problems one afternoon when Lukey baby was at school and her mother was out. Along with two microphones they were all connected to her computer locked away in her cupboard.

"Look Mistress Katherine, Juggy Jenny's cunt is dripping just look at the Whore's pussy she needs a good hard fucking, can Mistress Katherine fuck her little Whore Juicy Juggy Jenny?"

This was another unexpected but not unwanted side effect, Jenny saw her reflection as another person not herself well I'm gonna have to test this a little, Katherine thought to herself.

"Do you think she'd like you dildoing her or would she rather a real cock Juggy Jenny?"

"It looks like the whore is so horny that she'd take both at the same time Mistress Katherine, you could take her ass while he fucks her juicy cunt Mistress Katherine."

"Juicy Juggy Jenny how would you like being double dicked by a lesbian dominatrix and her kinky slave girl?"

"I'd absolutely adore it Mistress Katherine if it happened to be you fucking my gash with a nice big fat dildo while the kinky girl takes my virgin asshole with an even bigger vibrating dildo, perhaps this little slut could help you, Mistress Katherine."

Lukey baby was so intent on watching Jenny that he didn't notice his older sister open his mother's bottom dresser draw. From watching her hidden web cams Katherine had discovered her Mothers ever growing collection of assorted vibrators and dildos. She'd even added a nasty looking jet black life like dildo that was rather large by comparison to it friends, when she saw it for the first time Deborah couldn't help herself she quickly grabbed at it's shiny shaft. As soon as she got home she'd locked her door and fucked herself silly for over an hour. Taking her Mother's now favorite dildo Kathy stood beside Jenny gently tapping the cloths pegs with the ridged plastic tip.

"Hear you go then Juicy Juggy Jenny use this on the little slut, see if she likes it."

Without a word Jenny took the big black dick from her Mistress and looking at her reflection she waved it from side to side.

"I'm gonna fuck your sloppy cunt with this big dildo Juggy Jenny and you're gonna love it you fucking little Whore aren't you bitch?"

Jenny's head nodded and placing a hand on one hip Jenny managed to insert the head of the fake cock slowly pushing it deeper and deeper, humping her hips at it as she drove herself further onto the big black prick. She was so wet from just watching her lover no it was her Mistress, unable to help herself Jenny exploded in a shattering orgasm the first of many that afternoon.

"This Bitch told me she was a confirmed lesbian but by the way she's fucking that dick she wasn't stranger to a cock, Kathy thought."

"Yeah that's it you whore take that big dildo, Juicy Juggy Jenny's doing your worthless cunt you fucking Whore. Juggy Jenny you like the way I fuck you with this big dick don't you?"

Jenny didn't answer her own question directly but she nodded her head furiously. Kathy was getting hot listening to Jenny say nothing to the show she was performing for her and the mirror. Katherine placed a hand on Jenny's shoulder guiding her back a few steps then pushing her down onto the floor.

"Keep your legs wide open Juggy Jenny. You love it when your Mistress puts her little Whore on display don't you Juicy Juggy Jenny?"

"Yes, Mistress Katherine I adore being your little Whore and I love being on display."

Kathy positioned Jenny shoulders against her Mother's mattress with her butt a foot or so further forward causing her ample teenage breasts to crunch down a little the shiny Latex bra cradled them nicely though. The sight of Jenny like this with her legs splayed wide apart and the dildo its base resting on the floor was still hanging from her willing gash, was nearly too much for Kathy to bear. Reaching for the string ties on her hips she almost ripped them off the scanty piece of material that passed for her bikini bottoms. Kathy let go of one side and roughly yanked at the other strings dragging the bikini across her swollen pussy. Jenny's gaze was glued to Kathy's neatly trimmed lips.

"Does Juggy Jenny want to lick her Mistress's wet cunt while Juicy Juggy Jenny dildos her slutty gash?"

"Yes, please Mistress Katherine oh yes yes yes please let me taste your smooth gash."

"Start fucking that cunt of yours then my little Whore."

Not giving her a chance to disobey Kathy stepped over Jenny and placing a foot on either side of her hips she started to lean forward watching herself in the mirror over her shoulder, as she did so she could clearly see her own pouting sex lips slightly open in anticipation of her newest slave. Katherine wanted to ensure that her little Brother had an uninterrupted view of his dream girl as she licked his big Sister's pussy, slowly she bent at the knees and lowered her naked gash towards Jenny's upturned face.

"Lick your Mistress's slit Whore."

Katherine pulled her butt cheeks up and apart causing her gash to open even more. Jenny's tongue strained to lick her Mistress's pussy and as the object of the desires came close enough she let go of the dildo with her left hand, but kept the fake buried deep inside her swollen fuck hole. With her right she reached for Kathy's slippery lips and held them open for her hot probing tongue. Jenny licked at her Mistress's wetness she adored Katherine's sweet nectar, as Jenny's tongue began fucking her Mistress's hole, moving forward Kathy positioned her clitoris above her whore's busy tongue.

"Didn't your Mistress tell her you to lick her cunt Juggy Jenny?"

Without missing a beat back a much muffled reply came.

"Sorry Mistress Katherine."

"Just concentrate on your Mistress's clit for the time being WHORE!"

Jenny continued to lick her Mistress as well as pounding her own gash with Deborah's black monster. Kathy began thrusting her hips forward and grinding her pubic bone against Jenny's nose slowly at first but gradually building up speed, within a few minutes Kathy's hips were bucking like she was having a nice hard fuck. She had one hand on her mother's bed and the other on Jenny's head gripping her blonde locks, half steadying herself and half helping to grind Kathy's pussy against her Whore's face.

"That's Mistress Megan's good little whore. Now suck it bitch suck my clit like your future depended on it."

Letting go of the fake dick Jenny pulled her lover's body towards her, reaching for Kathy's clitty she fastened her lips over the hard nub.

Thinking like the slutty slave she suddenly become Jenny thought If my Mistress wants me to suck her hard she only has to order it done and I'd do it for her after all that's what I'm here for. Without a hint of hesitation she fastened onto her Mistress's love button and began sucking as hard as she possibly could so her oh so sexy Mistress Katherine would want to keep her around. From her previous encounters with Jenny, Katherine was aware of just how well this little minx could tongue lash a pussy and wanted to slow her down a touch. Reaching down Kathy took hold of both of the clothes pegs on Jenny's throbbing nipples. As she removed them both at the same she quickly regained her balance smashing herself against Jenny's waiting face. Feeling the blood flow back into her nipples Jenny was thrilled at the new sensations making their way from her pulsating teats straight to her clit. Jenny's left hand slipped away from her Mistress's pussy and across her ample boobs until it settled on her right inch long bright pink swollen nipple. Rolling it in her slippery fingers as she sucked on Kathy's hot cunt above her.

"That's it Juggy Jenny suck Mistress Megan's clitty you fucking little Whore. Suck it whore I know you love it, suck it whore suck your Mistress's wet cunt my little fucking Whore. Make me come bitch or I'll never let you lick me ever again."

Hearing her Mistress's threats made Juicy Juggy Jenny redouble her efforts she imagined that she was giving a love bite something she was expert at. Only she never done what she was about to do, gently Jenny held her Mistress's clit between her teeth and started to flick her soft tongue across its engorged head. Katherine had to bite down on her bottom lip to stop herself from crying out in pleasure as her slave girl did amazing things to her clitoris.

"That's much better Juggy Jenny if you keep this up you might just make your kinky Mistress come. If you can manage that then I'll reward you, understand Whore?"

Jenny didn't dare stop her vacuum like pressure she had on Kathy's clit but she managed to nod her head to convey her affirmative answer.

"Good little whore, now do your Mistress's cunt."

Katherine redoubled her hip bucking, Lukey was amazed at how Jenny was able to stay in contact with his older Sister's soaking gash, and not that he was watching that particular part of her anatomy. Lukey baby was more interested in the way that Jenny's pussy lips hugged the large plastic dildo protruding from her gash only inches from where he sat; he hoped his Sister would move Jenny back a little just in case he had to change cassettes. He could clearly hear Jenny's loud sucking and Kathy's voice whenever she spoke, he definitely didn't want to get busted.

"Oh fuck oh oh yeah that's it bitch aghhhh fuck yeah suck Mistress Megan's clitty you fucking whore, aghhhhhh yeahhhhhh do it whore suck Megan's cunt."

Both Lukey baby and Jenny knew that their Mistress was coming all over Jenny's face. What Lukey baby didn't see though was that as her Mistress's cum dribbled down her chin dripping off into the small pool that had gathered in between her squashed titties Jenny had a huge grin on her face. When Jenny reached for the pool and began spreading the sweet juices all over her nipples, tugging on their stiffness as she lapped at the final few delicious drops still hanging from her Mistress's steaming hot gash. Lukey couldn't help it, he quietly raised his bottom off the chair and pulling his G-string to one side released his throbbing dick from its lace bindings. Feelings his balls pop back into his scrotum gave Lukey baby a thrill, settling back down in the chair Lukey baby wasn't game enough to pull his stiff cock. Instead he wrapped his hand around his tool gently squeezing as he continued to watch.

"That's Mistress Megan's good little whore, drink your Mistress's pussy juice Juggy Jenny. Lick your Mistress's cunt clean Juggy Jenny you whore."

Jenny released Kathy's clit lowered her mouth slightly, fixing her tongue under her Mistress's twat. Wriggling her hips Jenny tried to work the dildo further into her gaping pussy while still tweaking her long greasy nipples, moaning Jenny flicked out her tongue and began lapping at Kathy's fuck hole. Every time Kathy called her a whore it sent bolts of electricity shooting throughout Jenny's entire body she was amazed at how good it felt for her to be servicing her Mistress in this way.

She wanted to cover every inch of her Mistress's cunt all at once sadly though her tongue wasn't quite big enough and had to be satisfied with lapping along the full length of Kathy's gash. As Katherine's orgasm slowly passed she gradually ceased her grinding of Jenny's face. Several minute later when she'd composed herself Kathy straightened up lifted her right leg and spun around on her left leg, then looking down at her cum drenched slave girl said.

"Since you did such a good job on my pussy whore you can now suck your nipples clean while you finish fucking yourself with."

Hearing the words "my Mother's" seemed to cut through the fog that enveloped Jenny's brain. She knew that she was doing something out of the ordinary but

Every time she tried to concentrate there was that voice in her head that kept saying.

"Jenny Cavanaugh your nothing but a no good whore, you love being a whore, you wish that you could walk around town naked so that everyone would instantly know just how much of a fucking whore Jenny Cavanaugh is. But most of all without question you absolutely love your Mistress you'll do anything your Mistress Katherine orders."

When she tried to clear her mind the voice was still just barely there saying over and over "Jenny's Mistress Megan's little Whore, Juggy Jenny's Mistress Megan's little Whore, Juicy Juggy Jenny's Mistress Megan's little Whore."

Suddenly Jenny realized that the voice wasn't in her head it was in fact her own voice as she repeated the phrase over and over, as she drove the big plastic tool in then out of her soaking fuck tube. Having planned this little session with her newest conquest Katherine had hidden her own collection of sex toys in a cardboard box under her Mum's bed. She walked around to the opposite side of the bed lent down and slid out the box since Jenny was on the other side with her back facing her Mistress. She didn't see Katherine strap on her extra large fake prick and with one hand wrapped around it's base wave it at the mirror and wink. Taking her 12 inch big boy and anal probe she lent over and slid them under a pillow. Walking back around the bed Kathy didn't say anything she simply guided Jenny onto the edge of the mattress. With her legs still over the edge Katherine was sure Lukey baby would still be able to get a clear shot of Jenny's cunt as her Mistress fucked her stupid.

"Since you liked my Mum's big black dildo so much do you want to suck your Mistress Megan's strap-on cock before its deep inside your cunt Juggy Jenny?"

"Can I suck it afterwards Mistress? That way your little Whore can have more pussy juice."

"If that's the way you want it Honey then get that dildo out of your cunt you fucking whore because Mistress Megan's gonna fuck your worthless cunt till it's sore then her little whore is gonna deep throat this big cock."

With a schlepping noise Jenny pulled the dildo from deep inside her gripping canal.

"Anything you say Mistress Katherine anything."

Positioning the bulbous head against the eighteen year olds puffy outer lips Kathy propped herself on one arm and gripped the base of her huge plastic fuckstick, then as she rubbed the head against her slaves dripping fuck hole she said.

"Look in the mirror Juggy Jenny and make certain that you can see my cock as I give you the fucking that you deserve my little Whore."

Tilting her head to the side Jenny was just able to see her splayed knees and the huge bulbous head of her Mistress's cock nestled in between her soaking wet lips.

"Yes, Mistress Katherine I can see your beautiful big dick against my worthless hole. Please please give this little fucking Whore your dick Mistress Katherine, oh please please Mistress Katherine. Fuck me please Mistress Katherine please fuck me with your big dick."

Katherine was in her element this was what her life was all about, gratifying her kinky sexual urges, she didn't give a fuck what anyone thought and now with three willing sex slaves for her to play with she could let her hair down and really start to enjoy the lifestyle she deserved. Kathy started to push the fake cock against Jenny's willing twat; instinctively Jenny reached down and held her smooth puffy cunt lips open wide for her Mistress's black strap-on dick.

"Oh fuck Mistress Katherine your cock is so big."

"Shut up slave bitch and buck those fucking hips of yours, fuck my cock Juggy Jenny just like the slutty little Whore you know you are."

Jenny started to lift herself up off the bed to meet each of Kathy's thrusts, moaning loudly with each stroke as Katherine drove the dildo deeper into her gash. Then with every downwards movement Katherine ground her hips from side to side giving Jenny even more pleasurable sensations. Having introduced her young friend to the joys that sex toys could bring Kathy wasn't about to let all her secrets out of the bag, so she refrained from reaching to the belt for the twin vibrator controls. She wanted to save that little surprise until Jenny was buried deep up Linda Cock slut's asshole wearing the very same dildo. Looking up at her Mother's dresser mirror Kathy watched her big melons sway her flimsy bikini top did nothing to support their considerable weight but it did conceal her dark nipples. Reaching up behind her back she quickly pulled the tie and lifted it over her head and dropped it on the floor.