Sister Mistress Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yeah.... Oh fuck..... Oh yeah.... Oh fuck..... Oh yeah...."

"So you like Roslyn's fingers do you Di?"

"It's oh fuck, my, fuck clit, oh fuck. Yeah.... Yeah.... Sweetie give this slut four and thumb my clitty will you Rosy?"

Roslyn was close to coming and the language that Dianne was using made her own clit throb she liked talking dirty and the dirtier the better.

"No worries Di, you did say you need something bigger didn't you slut?"

"Yes this horny nymphomaniac slut needs a big cock or at least a good finger fucking everyday Rosy."

Dianne's juices were flooding around Roslyn's fingers making her hand glisten with the abundant moisture.

"Di your fucking wet cunt and your huge tits are so sexy, Di likes Roslyn's fingers inside her sloppy twat, I can tell from her slutty groans she's enjoying my finger fucking her hot cunt."

Roslyn's words trailed off as she bit down on her lower lip and climaxed against her fingers and palm. Dianne brought her distended nipple to mouth as wave after wave of sexual relief washed over her, Roslyn thumbed Dianne's clitoris as she dug at the inner folds of her new friend's pussy. Squashing her long fat nipple with the spike heels in time with Roslyn's thumb caused Dianne's orgasm to stretch out and just as she thought it was finished another powerful wave would hit her, making her squeal with delight.

"The slut is coming on Rosy's fingers, just look at the slut going off. Suck your tit slut, suck that fucking big stiff nipple you fucking hot slut."

"Ah huh, ah huh, ah huh,"

Was all Roslyn could hear Dianne say around her mouthful of rigid tit flesh. Pulling her hand out of her thin panties Roslyn quickly reached behind herself and undid her bra let it fall free, she shrugged out of one of the straps and let the flimsy pink nylon slide down and gather around her other elbow. Dianne's eyes devoured Roslyn's dark nipples her own distended teat came out of her mouth with a loud popping sound.

"Rub your boobs up my greasy slit I want to taste my wet cunt on your titties Rosy."

Slowly Roslyn slid her fingers from Dianne's gripping pussy and offered her four dripping fingers to Dianne.

"On my nipple Sweetie I'll suck it off my titties for you Rosy Sweetie."

As Roslyn massaged her stiff nipple Dianne's tongue lapped at the abundant fluid coating Roslyn's fingers. Moving forward Roslyn pointed her left breast at Dianne's swollen gash leaning forward and bending her knees, placed her thick teat directly at the base of Dianne's puffy lips. She thrust her chest forward as she straightened, her nipple slid up through Di's lips scooping up the sticky love nectar. Bringing her other hand down she grasped her other breast and repeated the it three more times, twice for each of her fat now glistening nipples. Dianne was tugging at both nipples as she watched Roslyn tit fucking her, once Rosy's tits were nice and slick she sat back on her calves.

"Are they wet enough for you yet Di?"

Sitting up straight Dianne put out her arms towards Roslyn.

"Oh fuck yes Rosy there perfect, come here Sweetie."

Dianne bent her head down as Roslyn got onto her knees, sliding a palm under Roslyn's right boob Di lifted it up to her hungry mouth. Flicking her tongue over the taut resilient flesh of her nipple she sucked her own fluid from Dianne's big boob. When she came up for a breath Di changed sides and reaching for the sides of Roslyn's pink panties and she started to push them down. Roslyn took the hint and quickly slid them down around her knees. Dianne's searching tongue didn't take long to clean up Roslyn's teats, lifting her head she looked into Roslyn's eyes.

"Lie back Sweetie and let Dianne eat your tasty cunt for you, I'm gonna lick and suck on your sweet pussy Rosy, until you come on my face."

"I'll enjoy having you eat my cunt Di."

Roslyn laid back her knees up and apart propped up on her elbows so she could watch, Dianne stood up and unzipped her dress allowing it to slide over her body as she started to push her bodysuit down. Turning side on to Roslyn she leant over her big jugs swaying like twin soccer balls as she slid the Lycra over her butt cheeks, the spike heeled boots she was wearing made her ass jut out sexily. Gravity took the bodysuit the rest of the way until it nestled in amongst her crumpled skirt at her ankles, Dianne stood with only her blue waist clincher, sheer black stockings and sexy thigh high boots on. Leaving her clothes where they were she stepped a little closer and stood with her hands on her waist clincher.

"Nice pussy Rosy but you should shave it, no one like organic dental floss, that's why mine's always smooth."

"Sorry Di, but I didn't know I was going to be having sex with a beautiful woman this afternoon otherwise I would've done it for you no problems."

Roslyn knew it didn't matter that much because Dianne was dropping to her knees between her legs. She reached for her vulva and pulled upwards causing her ample clitty to pop out of it's hood, it resembled a miniature cock.

"Oh Rosy it's such a glorious clit and big too you should've told me I'd have been doing this a lot earlier Sweetie."

With the last word she pursed her lips and sucked in Rosy's large clitoris and gently bit down around the swollen head. Being eager to taste more of Roslyn's sweet juices Dianne reluctantly released Roslyn's clit and flattened her tongue lapping at the folds of Rosy's pussy. Trying to get all of her pussy into her mouth at once Dianne sucked at Roslyn's labia and managed to form a suction between her mouth and Rosy. Noisily Di sucked at the slippery lips occasionally dipping into Roslyn's fuck hole for a fraction of a second. As she watched Dianne munch away on her furry twat Roslyn tugged at her dark nipples.

"Oh fuck yes Di your amazing, suck my CUNT! Harder harder."

Dianne complied and gently chewed at Roslyn's outer pussy lips, wanting more she slid her hands underneath Roslyn and grabbed hold of her ample butt cheeks. Leaning on her elbows and using her weight for leverage Dianne smashed her face down into Roslyn's wetness her tongue probing the wet inner depths of Rosy's sodden gash. As Di slammed her tongue at Roslyn's fuck chute she bumped the bridge of her nose against Rosy's blood engorged clitty, just the way that she liked it done to her.

"Aghhhhhh fuckkkkkk yeahhhhhh fuck me with your tongue Di, fuck me"

Dianne was feeling kinky she let go of Roslyn's right buttock and secretly reached for one of the rubber stilettos she'd discarded earlier, pulling it underneath herself luxuriating in the feeling of the grabbing material as it slid under her rock hard nipples. Feeling her way Dianne turned the shoe around and gripped it by its six inch heel, slipping her left hand out from under Roslyn's butt she reached for her puffy lips and pulled them apart from below. Dianne lifted her head and tossed her long auburn hair to one side then quickly went back for more of Rosy's nectar. Her long tongue lashed away at Roslyn's prominent clitty, the tip of the shoe less than an inch from her pussy. Coming up for another quick breath she looked towards Roslyn's face and seeing she had her eyes shut decide it was time to give her the boot, so to speak.

"Hey Rosy I'm gonna fuck your sloppy cunt for you now."

"Ah huh, do me Di do me."

Before Roslyn new what was happening Dianne had shoved something thin and cold into her pussy, her eyes flew open in shock quickly looking down to her gash. Seeing Dianne holding the boots heel and the other end half hidden by her absolutely soaking pussy pushed her over the edge, she exploded thrusting her hips at the shiny heel. Dianne managed to stay in contact with her for the first few thrusts but suddenly from around the stiletto squirted Roslyn's cum.

Wow this slut's a fucking fire hose when she comes, "go Rosy you fucking cum shooting slut."

The huge amount of sexual fluid leaking from Roslyn's cunt made the boot extremely slippery. Dianne quickly turned the shoe around and pushed the electric blue toe into Roslyn's sodden gash. Dianne kept pushing more and more of it into the shop assistant's willing gash.

"Oh fuck Di, I'm coming I'm coming."

"I can see that slut, your squirting all over the place, I wish I had a nice big double headed dildo that way I could watch you as we fucked each other. From the way you cum we would be best of doing it in a bath don't you think slut?"

"Sorry Dianne I should've warned you."

"Don't apologize Rosy it's cool, you come more than most men I've fucked."

Dianne continued to work the first four inches of the Latex shoe into Roslyn's gash, she rhythmically fucked Rosy turning her wrist slightly with each stroke.

"Oh yeah Di, oh fuckkkkkk oh yessssss oh fuckkkkkk oh yessssss. I'm coming Di I'm fuckkkkkking cummmmming Again."

Roslyn bucked her hips at the narrow toe of the shoe, she was in heaven she hadn't had so many strong orgasms so close together in years. As another approached Roslyn flexed her pelvic muscles so Dianne would have to use more pressure to keep the shoe inside her soaking pussy. Instead Dianne withdrew the tip of the shoe lifted it up and licking her way along the wet rubber before licking the six inch heel. Dianne looked down at Roslyn's open twat still dripping liberal amounts of pussy juices. She wanted that hairy pussy more than ever, especially now that Roslyn was about to come again, Dianne wanted to drink down Rosy's love juices. Dropping the boot Dianne dived at Roslyn's bushy mound, her nose bounced off Roslyn's clitty as her tongue swiped at Roslyn's meaty lips. Soon she concentrated her actions on Rosy's fuck hole, holding her pussy open she lapped then speared her fuck chute over and over.

"Aghhhhhh fuck yeah Di, you sure know how to lick a pussy. Oh my cunt suck my wet cunt Di that's it suck it for Rosy."

Dianne's mouth was all over Roslyn's gash, her tongue busily parting the wet folds, then the suction started. Dianne drew Roslyn's outer lips into her mouth and began sucking as hard as she could she wanted Rosy to flood her with love juice.

"Agh fuck Di I'm gonna cummmmm and the way your doing my cunt I'll squirt for sure so watch out honey."

Hearing this Dianne pushed herself at Roslyn's gash and redoubled her efforts, quickly she adjusted her position so when Rosy came she be ready and most definitely able, she didn't have long to wait. With a howl of sheer sexual pleasure Roslyn's pussy exploded inside Dianne's sucking mouth squirting right down her throat, instantly flooding her with cum, her cheeks puffed out as more kept coming.

Dianne swallowed as quickly as she possibly could, but had no chance of taking all of Roslyn's abundant love juice, between each swallow Rosy's juices spurted out across Dianne's cheeks and splattered against her thighs. Dianne swallowed as much as she could as Roslyn's cunt seemed like it'd never stop drenching her. Eventually Roslyn's breathing became a little calmer and gradually the flow from her twat stopped.

"Unless you want another dousing Di you'd best take a break Honey."

Begrudgingly Dianne drew her wet face away from the object of her affections, rested her head against Roslyn's thigh and slowly ran a finger along her swollen labia.

"How was that Rosy honey? Did I do a good job?"

"Not bad Di not bad."

"Not bad! What do you mean not bad, I just fucked you with a boot and sucked your brains out Rosy."

"It's not you Di, it's well..."

"What Rosy you can tell me."

Roslyn took a huge breath and thought "I hope I don't scare her off she'll be a great playmate for sure." Then started her practiced speech.

"I am a petite girl, but that doesn't mean I'm fragile. Far from it Dianne! Since I realised that my pussy was made for more than just peeing through I have not been embarrassed about enjoying sex and, frankly, the more extreme the better."

"Sweetie I'm proud of the fact that I'm just about unshockable, so don't be embarrassed Sweetie."

"Well Dianne, it all started when I was 19. My then boyfriend introduced me to the incredible feelings of fist fucking. After the first time I felt the incredible fullness of having my cunt stretched to the limit I couldn't get enough of it Di."

"Wow Roslyn, what about straight fucking?"

"Sure Dianne, I enjoy fucking and sucking cocks, but as good as a cock feels there is nothing that compares to feeling a hand up inside me groping around as if its owner was looking for my ovaries. The feeling of being so filled, so stretched by a warm, living thing that is moving around inside me sends me over the Moon and three quarters the way to Mars. The best Di, is that I cum and cum and cum while I'm being fisted."

"You do?"

Asked Dianne inquisitively.

Roslyn smiled widely because her absolute favourite sexual activity was fist fucking and Dianne hadn't ran a mile.

"Yeah, the only problem is finding men, or the occasional girl Dianne, who will do it to me. A lot of guys are frightened that they will hurt me because I am so petite and my cunt is so and tight. All I say is if it'll stretch to let a baby out, it'll stretch to let your arm in."

It was Dianne's turn to smile broadly.

"Where do you find them Roslyn? Is there somewhere special? Eh."

"The Internet is a great way to meet men and women who share my passion for fist fucking. That is how I met my latest partners Jeff and Alan."

"The Internet, isn't that a little dangerous Roslyn?"

Dianne stroked Roslyn's pussy absentmindedly as she listened entranced, Roslyn laughed at the question her naked breasts bouncing on her chest.

"Not at all I always do a full security check as well as a "safety check" meeting at a cafe, before we go back to a flat I rent just for the use of a sex palace. I'd like to show it to you one day Dianne."

"What fisting or your apartment Rosy?"

"My apartment silly, but both if your game. Of course I'd let you do me first to show you that it doesn't hurt and if you'd like it Di."

"From what you've told me I'd say that I'll defiantly like it, my 12 inch big boy wasn't quite enough for my hungry cunt and I've just bought a dildo thicker than your wrist. Anyway you just want me to fist fuck that bushy cunt of yours don't you Rosy? You'd have to shave for me though Sweetie."

Roslyn blushed and nodded her head Dianne looked at her watch it was nearly three o'clock.

"Fuck Rosy look at the time as much as I'd like to stay here having wonderful sex all afternoon, I have people to see and places to go as they say."

They both stood up and quickly dressed Roslyn took a face washer and after wetting it in the small sink passed it to Dianne.

"You have some of my cum still on your face Dianne Honey."

"I should wear it as a sign that I've just had fantastic sex."

Dianne said as she took it from her and wiped at the shiny liquid.

"Your healthy glow will let them know. Can we do this again Dianne?"

"Give me your cell number and I'll give you a ring, you might have to take the day off though."

"No worries there Di, I own the shop and can shut it whenever I want to and the with prospect of a whole day with you, I want to I defiantly want to or perhaps a weekend if you like."

Dianne sat down and picked up her discarded cotton top pulling it over her head, she looked at Roslyn, she was just struggling into her boiler suit.

"I bet you wish you'd worn something easier to get into or out of eh Rosy?

"Yeah only if I know I would've worn something a lot sexier than these, perhaps a nice corset like yours Dianne."

Standing Dianne adjusted her skirt and stocking tops then tucked in the ribbed top, picked up her handbag and stepped towards the door.

"I'll wear these boots home can you put mine in the box for me Rosy Sweetie?"

Roslyn did as she'd asked and followed her out to the cash register putting the white box on the glass counter top.

"Cash or plastic Di?"

"Tell me the damage first Sweetie I mightn't have enough cash."

"Well they're normally 699 dollars, but I'll let you have them for cost Di, that's 475 instead. Bit better or what?"

"Fantastic I'll have to come here more often if you know what I mean Sweetie."

They both giggled as Dianne fished out a 1000 dollar note and gave it to Roslyn.

"Oh I hope so Dianne I hope you cum here a lot more often. Here's my cell number and the shop is on there too, you can reach me on either one anytime Dianne, anytime at all. I'll just let you out Honey."

Dianne laughed at her joke and furiously nodded her head as she took the offered card and change. Roslyn put the box into a shopping bag on the counter, Dianne took the handles and slid it off the counter top and followed Roslyn to the door.

"See you soon I hope Di."

"We'll see Sweetie, we'll see. I really have to rush bye."

"Yeah Dianne bye."

Rosy watched Dianne walk away in her super sexy thigh high boots desperately trying to burn this afternoon into her memory, she wanted to relive it over and over again it'd been better than most of her fantasies of late. As she cruised through the Mall walking to her car she was vaguely aware that most of the shoppers particularly the men and teenage boys were staring at her as she walked past them. Dianne reached her car unlocked the driver's door reached over the seat and dropped the shopping bag on the seat and slid into the driver's seat her car was quite warm having been parked in the sun for over two hours. Leaning forward Di shrugged off her business jacket, feeling no relief from the oppressive heat she quickly pulled off her cotton top tossing it over her shoulder and onto the rear seat to join her jacket. Buckling the seat belt made the thin Lycra bodysuit to stretch down in between her massive hooters causing Dianne's semi erect nipples to stand out proudly. Looking down at her prominent teats Dianne subconsciously dragged her long red thumbnails across the Lycra covered swellings. Shaking herself mentally, she thought.

"Yes, I do have nice big titties don't I well Rosy seemed to like them that's for sure. Fuck it's getting late I've gotta get home."

Dianne started the car and headed out of the car park, as she drove into the street she switched on the radio. A typical Jazz song blared out she whistled along with the chorus, as it ended the news began. When the announcer came on and introduced the three o'clock news it was as if a light switch had been thrown inside Deborah's head, she had no idea where she'd just been. She could barely remember leaving her job interview then going to the desk that she'd be working at.

"That's right I got the job. Fuck my cunny is soaking, why?" She thought.

The harder she tried to think the harder it was to concentrate, stopping at a traffic light Deborah glanced down at her feet and noticed she had on a pair of mid thigh boots she never seen before. The lights changed and Deborah drove on trying to remember where she'd gotten them from her brain fogged over until the news ended and another song began.

"Ugh bloody Jazz, how did it get on that station?"

Deborah reached for the tuning and selected her favorite Country and Western station, tapping her fingers on the steering wheel in time to the music as she drove.

"That's better, much better."

The song continued and when the chorus started it jogged Deborah's memory and she hit the steering wheel with her palm.

"Of course that's right the little shoe shop hidden down stairs in the Mall, but what the hell was I doing at the Mall?"

Again as she tried to concentrate her mind misted over and didn't clear until she pulled into her driveway. She parked in the garage beside Kathy's car she got out and opened the rear door to get her jacket and shoe box. When Deborah lifted the shopping bag containing the box with her old knee high boots she saw that there was another bag underneath. Curiously she reached out for it holding it open she looked inside and almost died of shock and lust at the same time, as her gaze fell upon each item it caused a tingling sensation in her nipples. Inside were an odd assortment of sex toys an anal wand or so it said on the package a double headed twin to her favorite dildo that she instantly knew she have to try later that night and an absolutely huge life like dildo, so massive that it resembled a clenched fist. They weren't too bad, but the leather harness with the pool green ball and latex rubber fetish gear were a bit strange. "Who the hell has bought these and left them in my car?" She thought. Flipping the bags contents across to the other side Deborah gasped when she saw the porn magazine. On the cover was a woman not unlike herself a little older maybe, but proportioned pretty much the same she was dressed in Latex bondage gear complete with a menacing looking strap-on dildo around her waist, the large fake dick was poised to enter a young guy tied over a bench. Normally Deborah would've been horrified and repulsed by any pornography but she found the image strangely erotic, she couldn't drag her eyes away from it until she felt her pussy start to moisten she quickly closed the bag and headed for her bedroom.