Sister Mistress Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deborah quickly dropped her large boobs her long red finger nails scraped over the semi erect nipples, bringing a involuntary groan. Taking a rubber band she quickly pulled her hair up and secured it, and then putting her weight on one leg and bending her other knee slightly Deborah watched her puffy smooth labia poke out even further.

"God it looks like my pussy has had a good fucking and I do have that familiar feeling in my vulva. What the hell have I been doing, I fucking hope that itch in my ass isn't from what I think it is, I haven't felt it in years not since...."

When Deborah realized what had caused the same sensation all those years ago and she blushed bright crimson.

"Oh fuck no what's wrong I'll talk to Kate hopefully she can fill me in on where I've been."

Deborah was worried she went to the bathroom and ran a bath while she waited for it to fill she unclipped her suspenders and reached behind herself to undo the two dozen hooks down the back of the green cup less bodysuit. She held it up and admired it.

"Quite nice, not really my style though, but I do like the colour."

Deborah pushed the crotch less panties down her hips and over her thighs they fell around her feet, reaching down Deborah picked them up and lifted them sniffed deeply before tossing them at the clothes hamper. She cupped her palm feeling my pussy it was definitely puffy Deborah thought, turning she sat on the toilet lid and rolled down her stockings throwing each one at the clothes hamper. Standing Deborah checked the temperature and turned the hot water off reached for a bottle of bubble bath and poured a liberal amount into the water. She swirled the water with one hand as she steadied herself against the wall soon the water was perfect not quite hot enough to cook you.

Deborah couldn't wait to sink into the frothy bath she felt exhausted and strangely satisfied at the same time, she reached for the tap as she stepped into the bath. The water was so hot she had to put a hand on either side of the bath tub and slowly lower herself until she finally relaxed against the smooth curve of the tub with a loud sigh. Deborah luxuriated in the hot soapy water her massive titties were just breaking the surface as did her bent knees the ample bubbles covered nearly covered them as she casually massaged herself with a loofah, she didn't hear Katherine's car drive into the garage.