Sister Mistress Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does Miss Kate want to see Dirty Deb's shaved pussy?"

"You fucking know I do whore. Get those fucking panties off and show you're me that smooth cunt."

Hearing her Daughter talk to her like this gave Deborah an instant orgasm and with difficulty she managed to slide the panties down her long legs then off. Standing up Deborah adjusted her massive boobs then decided that she didn't need a bra seconds later it hit the pile of clothes beside Kathy's bed. Standing so close to her Daughter dressed in nothing but a suspender belt and stocking had Deborah's dark nipples at full attention they were standing out nearly an inch and Kathy could hardly wait to suck on them. Sitting back on the bed Deborah lifted her knees pulling them apart as rocked back.

"There you go Mistress Kate look at my wet cunt wet cunt wet cunt aghhhhhh fuck that sounds good. Want to watch Dirty Deb finger her wet cunt Mistress Kate?"

"Hold your lips open so you're Mistress can watch while you finger fuck yourself."

Deborah did as she was told she pulled her outer pussy lips up and apart as she slowly pushed two fingers into her dripping snatch.

"Agh yeah fuck yessssss that's so good Mistress Kate."

"Well put another one inside Dirty Deb you know you want it you horny fucking slut."

"Ah huh that's me Kate I'm just a horny fucking slut, aghhhhhh yessssss."

Kathy sat back watching her Mother sliding three fingers in and out of her greedy twat by this time her Kate's own pussy was in desperate need of attention.

"Tell your Mistress how much you like the taste of pussy Dirty Deb."

"I adore the taste of wet cunt Mistress Kate this horny fucking slut absolutely loves the taste of her own wet cunt. In fact after using her dildos she licks them clean"

"Would you like to taste your Mistress's wet pussy?"

When Deborah didn't answer but started to get off the bed Kathy knew the answer was positive. Deborah approached her daughter then slowly sank to her knees she reached out and placed her palms on Katherine's thighs. As her Mother pushed them apart Kathy slid forward in the chair to allow her better access, Deborah shuffled towards her Daughter's open pussy then sank down onto her haunches. The aroma that assaulted Deborah was almost overpowering it only made her all the more eager to try her Daughter's pussy. Little did Kathy know but her Mother wasn't a stranger when it came to eating fur pie she teasingly licked every inch of Kathy's outer lips.

"I thought that you wanted to taste my wet cunt? You fucking slut east your Mistress's wet cunt."

The last two words caused a change in Deborah she looked up at her Daughter smiling.

"Mistress Kate get ready for some of the best tongue loving your ever going to get."

"I'll believe it when it happens."

As Kathy talked her Mother pulled her pussy open as her prominent clitoris popped out Deborah flicked her tongue across its hard slippery surface several times. Kathy threw her head from side to side in time to her Mother's lashing tongue.

"Aghhhhhh yeah that's the spot Dirty Deb, slide that wet tongue down my slit then tongue fuck me my little Cuntwhore. Suck your Mistress's fuck hole if you like your knew pet name Dirty Deb the Cuntwhore."

The dirtier her Daughter talked the more excited Deborah became she would've done anything her Mistress asked so long as she continued to talk dirty. She didn't trust her voice and besides she didn't want to miss a second of pussy time so she did as her daughter had ordered. Reluctantly Deborah released her Daughter's clitoris and quickly slid down until her mouth formed a slight suction at the entrance to Kathy's fuck tube.

"That's a good little Cuntwhore now fuck your Mistress with that talented tongue."

Pulling Kathy's pussy further open Deborah poked her tongue out as far as she could then began stabbing it at her Daughter's dripping twat.

"Aghhhh fuckkkkkk yessssss that's it Cuntwhore tongue fuck your Mistress's wet cunt."

Feeling the first waves of her orgasm approaching Kathy reached for her stiff teats as her come flooded her Mother's face Kathy pulled her prominent nipples as if she was milking them.

"Aghhhhhh fuckkkkkk yessssss fuckkkkkk yessssss suck my wet cunt you fucking Cuntwhore, suck your Mistress's wet cunt make your Mistress come again Cuntwhore."

Deborah did her best to get all of her Daughter's juices but most of it was spread all over her chin some had run down and her Mistress's anus was covered. It was then that she remembered the picture in the magazine that excited her the most and she decided that since it was a dream then she'd try it herself. She slid one hand from Deb's puffy lips and slowly pushed two fingers into her Daughter's willing snatch. The moans she heard encouraged her and she began pumping them after half a dozen strokes she pointed her ring finger at Katherine's slippery anus. It was Deborah that got the surprise because Kathy's ass hole opened and her finger had slid inside without any resistance.

"Aghhhhhh yummy since you like my shitter so much you better lick it while you finger me Cuntwhore."

"It'll be a pleasure to do that for you Kate Honey."

Ordinarily this would have repulsed Deborah, but since she believed that it was all a dream she happily continued to slide her fingers into her Daughter's steaming box while she rimmed her shitter. Occasionally Deborah would slide her tongue in between her index and ring fingers allowing her to lick her Mistress's pussy and anus at the same time.

"Put another finger in my butt Cuntwhore one is never enough that's one lesson I'll teach you."

Deb's tongue didn't stop and when Kathy looked down at her Mother she saw the excitement in Deborah's eyes.

"Does Dirty Deb the little Cuntwhore like licking her Mistress's ass hole?"

Deborah stopped long enough to swallow and quickly reply before diving back at her Daughter's sex.

"Nearly as much as your sweet pussy Mistress Kate but not quite."

"If that's the case I'd say you're in need of practice. Take your fingers out and show your Mistress how well you can clean them."

Deborah slid her fingers out of Kathy's pussy and anus lifted them to her mouth Kathy smiled when she saw her Mother went for her little finger first quickly followed by her ring finger. Deb sucked at them noisily as she sniffed her other two fingers after a few minutes Deborah swapped them around and greedily sucked at her Daughter's abundant juices. Katherine reached down and began rubbing her clitty as she watched her sexy Mother.

"Okay Cuntwhore your Mistress's asshole is waiting for that hot tongue of yours. Rim my shitter Cuntwhore lick your Mistress's anus."

"Yes Mistress Kate."

Kathy watched her Mother's tongue come out "this is going to be the best sex I've ever had it's definitely the kinkiest by far" she thought to herself. Deborah's hot wet tongue brought her back to the reality and she concentrated on relaxing her sphincter muscle as her Mother rimmed it. Seconds later Katherine grunted in satisfaction as her ass hole relaxed and Deb's tongue nearly slid inside.

"Mmmmmm yeah lick my shitter Cuntwhore. Push that hot tongue of yours up Mistress Kate's shitter. Aghhhhhh yeahhhhhh faster Cuntwhore faster."

With her daughter sitting at the desk Deborah wasn't able to get at Kathy's anus no matter how hard she tried.

"It's no use Mistress Kate my tongue isn't quite long enough can we go to your bed?"

It was Katherine's turn not to answer she simply pushed Deborah aside and stood up the yellow dress hung from her shoulders she pushed it off letting it drop to the floor and walked to her queen sized bed. Standing Deborah automatically picked up her Daughter's discarded dress folded it and placed it over the back of the office chair. She turned to Katherine expecting her to be on the bed but instead her Daughter was facing the wall she'd bent over from the waist one hand was on the bed to steady herself. Kathy's ankles were at least a yard apart her free hand was cupping her hairless slit, one finger was no where to be seen just the knuckle showed from between her hairless lips. Deborah stepped a little closer placed her palms on Kathy's hips while she lent over and showered Katherine's butt with kisses Kathy looked over her shoulder at her mother.

"Get on your fucking knees Cuntwhore, there's no excuse now your Mistress expects an expert rim job from her little Cuntwhore. If I'm satisfied then I might just strap on a huge cock and give you the fucking of your life. You'd like your Mistress to fuck you with her big fake cock wouldn't you Cuntwhore?"

"Yes oh fuck yes Mistress Kate, I've got a huge black one in my room that I fuck myself with everyday we can go in there if you like Mistress."

"Get that fucking tongue up my ass Cuntwhore or I'll fucking whip you instead. Your Mistress knows all about the dildo collection in your dresser drawer."

The thought of being whipped startled Deb without letting go of her Daughter's hips she dropped to her knees behind Katherine. Then gripping Kathy's butt cheeks Deb pulled them further apart she moved in out came her tongue and the first swipe started at the base of Kathy's pussy then finished at her tailbone. Again Katherine concentrated on her sphincter as it relaxed this time her Mother's tongue slid right in, Deb couldn't help it she simply went wild running her tongue around the inside of Kathy's anus then stabbing herself at her Daughter's wide open ass hole.

"Aghhhhhh fuckkkkkk yessssss wow Cuntwhore you're going the right way for a super strap-on fuck. Agh agh agh agh agh fuckkkkkk yessssss do my fucking shitter you little Cuntwhore."

Deborah stabbed at Kathy's anus as she took a few ragged breaths.

"Yes yes yes yes gulp yes yes yes."

"Shut the fuck up and rim your Mistress Cuntwhore."

Deborah closed her eyes and concentrated all her efforts on her daughter's anus suddenly a loud slapping sound startled her she didn't dare take her tongue from Kathy's shitter. Looking up she couldn't see anything but her Daughters creamy white buttocks Kathy had pulled her pussy lips up so that her erect clitoris popped out of its hood she then slapped her own clitty as she bit down on her lower lip to stifle the groans of pleasure.

"That's it Cuntwhore rim Mistress Kate's shitter fuck your Mistress's ass with that hot tongue of yours and make me cum you little Cuntwhore make your Mistress cum."

Deborah pushed herself against Kathy's butt straining her tongue she pushed the tip all the way inside and wiggled it from side to side.

"Aghhhhhh fuckkkkkk yessssss I'm cummmmming Cuntwhore tongue fuck my shitter."

Deborah had no intention of stopping she found it highly erotic to be tongue fucking her Daughter's ass hole even if it was a dream.

"Fuckkkkkk yessssss I'm cummmmming I'm cummmmming."

Kathy's fingers slid over her clit then inside her sodden gash she could hear the squelching sounds they made. As her orgasm passed Katherine reluctantly dragged her fingers from her pussy she looked over her shoulder at her Mother still sucking away at her ass hole, "I'll freak her out" Kathy thought to herself. Her fingers were covered with her pussy juice and she reached behind herself sliding one slick finger down the crack in her buttocks.

"Spit on Mistress's anus Cuntwhore."

Without thinking Deborah rocked back and spat on Kathy's sphincter, as soon as Kathy heard it she reached further back and slid three fingers into her willing ass hole.

"Agh yeah that's more like it three fingers in your Mistress's shitter. Do you like watching me finger my arse Cuntwhore?"

"Um ER yes Mistress Kate very much so I just wish it was me fingering that sweet anus."

"Is that so well you'd best get those fingers of your in my cunt then."

Kathy pushed her hips back a touch so she could work her fingers further inside her anus. Deborah cupped her palm under Kathy's pussy she marveled at the heat coming from her Daughter's twat. Standing behind Kathy gave her more access than normal she was slightly surprised when three then all four of her fingers slid into Katherine's waiting gash.

"Ummm nice Deb rub Mistress Kate's asshole with your thumb."

Deborah did as she was told her other hand was busy playing with her own clitty.

"Ummm now work your fingers inside my wet cunt give them to me Cuntwhore."

Deb wasn't quite sure what her Mistress wanted but she didn't want to disappoint so she started to piston her whole forearm this caused her fingers to bury themselves up to the knuckles.

"Yeah Cuntwhore do your Mistress with your fingers."

Kathy suddenly slumped forwards she kept her legs straight so her butt poked up Kathy tossed her head to one side so she could watch her Mother's reaction to what she was about to say.

"Cuntwhore push your thumb up Mistress Kate's arse while you finger fuck my wet cunt."

A broad smile crossed Deborah's face this was another thing she'd seen in the bondage magazine. She slid her fingers back until only the tips were still parting Katherine's puffy lips then she placed her thumb against her Mistress's winking anus. Kathy pushed back against her Mother's hand and wasn't surprised when she felt Deborah's fingers slip into her pussy.

"Push harder Cuntwhore, your Mistress wants your fat fucking thumb up her arse hole, now push Cuntwhore fucking push."

Kathy grunted then groaned as her Mother pushed her thumb inside her willing sphincter.

"Yeah Cuntwhore fuck Mistress Kate's ass with your thumb agh fuck it Cuntwhore fuck it. Give me that fat thumb in my shitter Cuntwhore."

Katherine stretched out and retrieved her ten inch strap-on dildo from its usual hiding spot under her pillow. When her Mother saw it an involuntary lustful groan escaped her lips Kathy turned her head and looked back at her Mother.

"Here fuck your Mistress's wet cunt with her big fake prick while you tongue my ass with that hot little tongue of yours Cuntwhore."

"Yes Mistress."

Deborah's hand shook slightly as she reached for the dildo her Daughter offered she couldn't wait for her Mistress to strap it around her waist and give her the promised fuck of her life. Holding the thick base of the large plastic dick Deborah used her cum covered hand to lubricate the fake cock before positioning the huge knob against her Daughter's swollen lips.

"Long slow strokes to start with Cuntwhore and make sure that wet tongue stays in contact with your Mistress's shitter."

Deb couldn't answer because her tongue was deep inside Katherine's anus then she began to slowly push the dildo up into her Daughter's sodden gash. Kathy's moans and whimpers encouraged her so she flicked her tongue at the inside rim of her Mistress's anus.

"That's more like it Cuntwhore you may speed up the dildo until it's in time with your talented tongue."

Kathy was close to coming but didn't want to give her Mother the satisfaction of knowing that she'd cum so soon. Deborah was so intent on her rimming that when Kathy bit down on her lip she either didn't notice or didn't care.

"Aghhhhhh yessssss Cuntwhore fuck Mistress Kate faster dildo my wet cunt fuck meeeeeeee Cuntwhore."

Deb repositioned herself so she could drive the fake prick deep into her Daughter's pussy without loosing touch with Katherine's bouncing ass. Kathy's body shook as she exploded and from around the sliding dildo she squirted cum that splattered over Deborah's wrist.

"Agh agh agh agh put it up my shitter Cuntwhore. Hurry up before I finish cummmmming."

Deborah didn't have to be told twice she pulled the fake cock from her Daughter's grasping pussy and slid it up an inch. From all the licking she been doing and the cum still clinging to the dildo it slipped past Kathy's spasming sphincter when she pushed.

"Finally my poor tongue gets a fucking rest your so wicked Mistress Kate, so deliciously wicked. Shall I fuck your sweet ass hole fast or slow?"

"Imagine it's your ass hole and show Mistress Kate how you want your shitter fucked Cuntwhore."

"No worries Mistress."

Deborah flipped the straps over her wrist and moved her hand so her palm was against the base pushing then used her fingers to grip top of the base. She began with long slow strokes drawing back until just the bulbous head was still inside her Daughter's bowel then at a steady pace she drove it deep up Katherine's shitter.

"Fuck my ass Cuntwhore fuck Mistress Kate's ass hole you little Cuntwhore."

There wasn't anything that would have stopped Deborah she wouldn't have cared if the house was on fire at that moment. The only thing that mattered was showing her Mistress how she wanted to have her butt fucked with the huge fake cock in her hand. Deborah upped the tempo of her strokes she was sliding at least eight inches of the dildo into her Daughter at an ever increasing pace and from the sounds she was hearing it was evident that Kathy was close to another orgasm. The dildo flashed to and fro as Deborah drove it at Katherine's willing anus she wanted to let her Mistress know that she would prefer a long hard fast butt fucking.

"You're a horny little fucker Cuntwhore your getting Mistress Kate excited feel my wet cunt."

Deborah reached under her Mistress and slid three fingers along the length of her Daughter's slit.

"Oh Mistress Kate, you're so wet."

Every time Kathy said the words "wet cunt" or called Deborah, Cuntwhore she could see the pleasure on her Mother's face and she decided to find out just how fixated on the words Deb was.

"Put them inside my wet cunt wet cunt wet cunt wet cunt wet cunt wet cunt wet cunt wet cunt wet cunt wet cunt wet cunt."

Hearing those words made Deborah's pussy throb she couldn't help herself her right hand went even faster her body shook as she came uncontrollably.

"Oh fuck Mistress Aghhhhhh fuckkkkkk Mistress Kate I'm cummmmming and you haven't even touched me."

"Don't stop that fucking dildo Cuntwhore cause I'm soooo fuckkkkkking close."

Again Kathy squirted as she came this time though there wasn't a fat plastic dick to stem the flow and it covered Deborah's hand. Deb quickly slid her hand back and greedily lapped at her Daughter's abundant nectar.

"Get those fucking fingers back up my wet cunt you little fucking Cuntwhore!"

"Sorry Mistress Kate but you pussy juice is so delicious I couldn't resist."

Agh agh agh agh agh agh agh fuckkkkkk fuckkkkkk yessssss that's a good Cuntwhore agh agh agh agh fuckkkkkk yessssss."

Kathy fell forwards onto her bed exhausted from a truly marvelous fucking. Deborah's fingers slid from Kathy's gripping snatch as her Daughter moved but she made sure that the dildo stayed firmly planted deep inside Katherine's ass hole.

"Was that to you liking Mistress Kate?"

Her Mother asked as she continued to slowly fuck Kathy's shitter.

"Not bad for a beginner Cuntwhore."

"Thank you Mistress Kate I tried my best."

Katherine didn't feel like fucking her Mother, she was satisfied for the moment and Kathy didn't want to risk having her Mother wake up in the morning beside her Daughter and decided that Deborah should go to her own bed.

"Dildo dipping Debbie digs dicks."

Deborah's mind glazed over and she stopped dildoing her Daughter's anus she smiled down at Kathy.

"Wow Mistress that was hot."

"Shut the fuck up and listen dirty Deb, your Mistress is going to sleep now so it's time for Mother to go to bed as well. Walk to her room get into bed close your eyes then start counting when you reach one hundred Deborah will wake up from her dream state she'll remember every detail as she drifts off to sleep. Is that clear Dirty Deb?"

"Crystal clear Mistress Kate goodnight."

Katherine reached back and withdrew the dildo she stood up and followed Deb out the door she watched her Mother walk to her room then crossed to the bathroom. Kathy didn't switch the lights on as she washed the strap-on dildo she crossed the hallway a minute or two later she saw her Mother tossing from side to side. Chuckling to herself Kathy pushed her door closed picked up the thin yellow dress she'd worn earlier she bunched it up into a ball. Squatting Katherine wiped herself against the flimsy yellow cotton, tossing aside she said to no one in particular.