Sister Mistress Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't wait for an answer instead she reached for his rampant tool it stood straight out from Lukey baby's groin pointing directly at his Mother's face so she couldn't miss it. Deborah licked her lips as she pulled for her son's dick bringing him closer.

"I still can't believe how huge your clitty is Linda Sweetie will you squirt if Aunt Debbie sucks it again?"

"Oh yes yes I'm sure I can Aunt Debbie, you're so good at it no one has ever sucked it like you."

Pulling her son closer Deborah took his dick in one gulp her nose touched his pubic bone she started sucking and slowly pulled back until she was able to breathe through her nose. Her cheeks puffed out as she gulped in air, hyperventilating to over oxygenate her brain from experience she knew that she'd be able to hold her breath for almost ninety seconds. In collage she'd won thousands of dollars from the boys when she bet them that she could deepthroat them until they came. Using her expert tongue and ample suction she would bring them close then down the gullet they went there was only one person that ever held out and she married him. Deborah plunged Lukey baby's fuck stick down the back of her throat resisting the gagging feelings when her chin hit his hanging nut sack she started to ripple her throat muscles. Her left hand automatically came up cupping her son's tightening balls bag she raked her long nails over the crinkled surface then gently squeezed. In her mind she saw them as Linda's puffy pussy lips.

"Aghhhhhh Deb fuck yessssss agh agh agh yessssss fuck your good Aunty Debbie I'm cummmmming cummmmming cummmmming aghhhhhh fuckkkkkk."

Deborah grunted in satisfaction as she swallowed the copious amount of come her son deposited in her sucking mouth. She continued to suck his cock until it began wilting pulling back she looked up through her fringe at Linda to make sure she saw her clitty pop out of her Aunt's mouth. Lukey baby hadn't as much as glanced away from his Mother in the last forty-five minutes.

"It's a pity there's not more Linda Sweetie it's no way as satisfying as a warm glass full is it?"

"To true Debbie sometimes I could drink a gallon of the wonderful stuff."

"You'd end up as fat as mud if you did and most boys don't like big girls Sweetie."

"Yeah I know I have to restrain myself it's nearly as good when it's on your skin, that's how I get around the calories."

"I'll have to try it Sweetie it sounds quite erotic."

"Huh."

"Having a big pussy cover you in sweet delectable come agh yeah very erotic. Don't you think Linda Sweetie?"

"Not kinky Aunt Debbie?"

"No way Sweetie, no fucking way boys love coming on our tits don't they and that's not kinky is it?"

"Your right Debbie, Johnny prefers to shoot his cum on my butt he says it looks sexy, I love it when he rubs it in with his magnificent fuckstick."

"Are you going to tell Johnny about tonight Sweetie?"

"Not if you don't want me to."

"Actually, Linda Sweetie I'd rather you didn't mention it to anyone at all, especially your cousins they wouldn't understand."

"No problems Debbie it'll be our secret if you like."

"If you can keep it secret you're over sexed Aunt Debbie might just visit you next time she's had one of those dreams and is in need of some special help."

"Of course Debbie no one will hear about it from me."

"Does he fuck you like that if he does then your boyfriend taught you well Linda Sweetie?"

"He sure does Debbie but I'd rather suck him off because then I let him shoot on my face and I get to taste his cum. Is that normal Debbie?"

"Sure is for a horny teenager Sweetie hell any woman in her right mind should love the taste of jism."

"Hahahahahaha"

Deborah stood up beside her son reached out and brushed the few stray hair from his eyes and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks Linda Sweetie you're a fantastic fuck, but it's getting late and we have our big shopping spree in the morning next time I come for a late night visit I'll bring my double header then we can fuck each other at the same time."

Before he could reply his Mother had disappeared into the dark hallway if it wasn't for her heady musk perfume mixed with the sweet smell of pussy, Lukey baby would have thought that he'd dreamt the whole thing. Suddenly he remembered his Mistress's orders "don't come or else" visions of his sister standing over him holding a whip flashed into his mind.

"Oh no what have I done Mistress Katherine will fucking kill me."

It wasn't the fact that he'd fucked his Mother, but he'd gone against his Mistress's express orders he crawled under the covers curled up into the fetal position. Instead of being ecstatic after fucking one of his fantasy women he was dejected and inconsolable. He tossed and turned for half an hour before he finally drifted off Lukey baby slept fitfully for the next five hours. Deborah on the other hand had gone to her bedroom dropped the strap-on in its drawer crawled between the sheets naked and was sound asleep thirty seconds after her head hit the pillow.

Lukey's alarm woke him at seven thirty he jumped out of bed it was Saturday and Johnny big dick was coming around to do the yard. He stretched and picked up his baby doll nightie from where his Mother had discarded it standing he pulled it over his head then sat back on his bed. Lukey baby opened the top drawer of his bedside dresser fished around and pulled out a white G-string he quickly stepped into it and slid them up his legs. As usual Lukey baby pushed his cock down trapping his balls then forcing them up inside his groin he pulled his empty sack across his wilted cock holding them in place with one hand as he pulled the G-string up between his butt cheeks.

After adjusting the thin strip of cotton Lukey baby ran his palm over his mound as he watched in his dresser mirror "another sexy pair of panties will hide your big clitty Linda Sweetie" he said to his reflection. Lukey baby had already decided that he'd wear a cute pair of black lace high cut panties they'd hide the straps of his G-string he crossed to his wardrobe and opened the drawer he'd dedicated to lingerie. Quickly putting them on he grabbed his hair brush and flicked it through his auburn shoulder length hair then picked up his slutty red lipstick and expertly applied it to his pouting lips. He blew himself a kiss then winked at his reflection walking out of his bedroom Lukey baby was suddenly reminded of the previous night when he saw his Mother's half naked body through her open door. He quickly bowed his head and looked away he was in a dilemma on one hand he definitely wanted it to happen again, but his Mistress's wishes were far more important.

"Well, Mistress Katherine didn't say that I couldn't fuck dear old Mum, but she did order you not to come didn't she Cockslut?"

Lukey baby reasoned to himself as he walked down to the kitchen, he filled the water tank on the coffee machine put in a new filter and as he reached for the tin of coffee he came to his decision.

"I'll tell Mistress Katherine if she asks."

Opening the refrigerator to get the milk he was drawn by the gallon container of jism and a kinky thought crossed his mind. The smile broadened and he thought "why not she said she loves it" Lukey baby took the fake cum and milk over to the counter top. He took a swig from the fruit juice container filled with cum then three quarters filled one large mug with fake cum put it in the microwave he splashed some milk into the other one and waited for the microwave to beep. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the kitchen Linda rested his elbows on the counter top as he waited for the coffee machine to finish filtering five minutes later he placed two cups onto a tray and headed up the stairs. Since his Sister's door was closed Lukey baby went into his Mother's bedroom first, she was sleeping on her back the sheets bunched around her waist her huge boobs fell to the side and in the morning light Lukey baby could clearly see the fine stretch marks just starting to show on Deborah's melons. Balancing the tray in one hand he crossed to her bed and sat down beside his Mother reaching out Lukey baby lightly shook his Mother's shoulder.

"Morning Debbie I have your special drink."

Deb slowly opened her eyes and stretched her arms out above herself.

"Aghhhh agh hi Sweetie what time is it?"

"Just before eight thirty, I thought you might like this instead of your usual coffee."

He offered his Mother the steaming mug filled with fake cum Deborah sat up and made no attempt to hide her massive titties she arranged her pillows behind herself then sank back against them.

"What is it Linda Sweetie?"

Smiling Lukey baby looked into his Mother's green eyes and quickly replied.

"It's a nice warm mug of my special cocktail Debbie."

"Oh yes please Linda Sweetie."

Deborah took the mug and as she took the first sip she remembered what she'd done the night before her brain went into overdrive her face flushed with blood as she began blushing. Having her niece so close dressed in a sexy semi see through baby doll nightie brought back visions of Linda's huge clitoris flashing through her mind, she didn't trust herself to look at. Little did she know that Linda found it equally hard to be so close to his semi naked Mother, suddenly he stood up and said.

"Enjoy it Debbie I'll cop it for sure if I don't get this to Kate."

"Well, you'd best be on your way then Sweetie."

Deborah watched her Niece's cute buns as she walked out of her room then stop at her daughter's bedroom door. Lukey baby lightly tapped on the door and waited for his sister to reply.

"Enter Cockslut."

Hearing his Mistress's voice Linda turned the handle and pushed the door open. Katherine was sitting up in bed waiting he crossed the room and placed the mug on his sister's bedside table he couldn't look her in the face he was too embarrassed. Katherine noticed that her little brother wasn't his usual self most mornings he couldn't keep his eyes off her big boobs, but this morning he hardly looked in her direction.

"What wrong with you, Cockslut?"

His sister's question took him by surprise he wasn't sure if he could tell her what had transpired the previous night the memory of his sister Mistress spanking his butt until it was red raw soon made him open his mouth.

"Mistress Katherine I've been a naughty Cockslut."

"Have you well you'd better tell Mistress Katherine what you've done so she can dish out a suitable punishment."

He still didn't want to tell his sister all the details.

"I came twice last night Mistress."

"You fucking what! Didn't you understand your Mistress's orders? Useless fucking Cockslut."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine I understood but I couldn't help it..."

"Bullshit Cockslut, you going to pay for disobeying me."

"It wasn't my fault Mistress."

Lukey baby pleaded.

"Fuck off Cockslut you wanked so you have to pay the price."

"No, Mistress I didn't."

"How dare you say those two words? FUCKING look at me when I'm talking to you, Cockslut, well if you didn't wank that pathetic little dick of yours tell your Mistress how you managed to fucking come then."

He'd done it now he'd have to tell her all about it so he took a beep breath and looked up at his sister he wasn't quite sure how to tell her that he'd been with their Mother. She had sucked his cock twice and that he'd fucked her with a massive fourteen inch strap-on dildo. He lowered his voice and began.

"It was Mum, Mistress Katherine, she came into my room last night and she sucked my cock but she kept calling it my clitty and she fingered my butt while saying it was my pussy then she asked me to fuck her with a huge fake dick. I'm sorry Mistress I couldn't help it."

Lukey baby's head dropped as he finished telling his sister.

"Did you fuck her with your little tool?"

"No, Mistress Katherine but I wanted to."

"Do you want it to happen again?"

The question confused him for a second he didn't trust his voice so just nodded his head.

"Answer me Cockslut."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine, over and over again she said it might happen again if I keep it quite and don't tell anyone, but I can't keep it from my Mistress."

"Just as well you didn't try because I already know about it."

Katherine lied but this was another unexpected development in their Mother, Kathy hadn't expected Debbie and Dianne's training to over lap not that it really mattered that much because eventually they'd be indistinguishable. What Katherine had planned for her Mother in the near future would involve making Deborah into a nearly uncontrollable limitless nymphomaniac whore. Kathy's thoughts returned to her Mother's big tits swinging as she drove a huge strap-on cock into her son's tight asshole this caused her pussy to moisten.

"Did she use the fake cock on you Linda Cockslut?"

"No, Mistress Katherine she didn't, but she said if she came into my room again she'd bring her double header so we can both have some fun."

"Good that's something your Mistress would like to witness for herself. Who knows Mistress Katherine might just fuck your Mother in the ass while she splits your slutty little shitter Linda Cockslut."

Katherine knew her little brother found it arousing she could see the slight bulge in his lace G-string growing. Swallowing and nodding his head Lukey baby replied in a whisper.

"Yes, please Mistress Katherine."

"What about taking her on with the big double ended dildo Cockslut?"

"Yes, please Oh fuck yes please Mistress Katherine can she be on the other end?"

Kathy was thinking of using both ends on Deborah at the same time, Lukey baby would have to earn the right to double fuck their Mother.

"Well, I'm not going to let you near my fucking ass you kinky little fucker. Tell Mistress Katherine what else happened Cockslut?"

"I fingered her soaking wet gash then I fucked her with the dildo doggie style, she had a finger up her butt when she came and then she sucked my clitty Mistress Katherine."

The fucking horny old bitch thought Kathy.

"Okay since you had a visitor then you aren't allowed to touch Johnny Big dick when he arrives, is that clear Cockslut?"

The disappointment was evident on her brothers' face he dropped his gaze to the floor and mumbled.

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

"Good now go and get ready for your shopping trip."

12