Sister Mistress Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did I go Miss Johnson? They seemed easy."

Scanning them Dianne saw that Linda had a good grasp of math's at this rate they would take care of all the set lessons for an entire week in just a touch over two days Dianne decided to see how talented her student was in spelling.

"These look fine back to your seat young lady, I think you should do a special spelling test now Linda. As I told you when ever I set a test there will be rewards for those who try hardest."

Reaching down Dianne picked up her handbag and took out the matching Latex she smoothed each item out on her desk top. Looking up she knew that Linda's eyes would be glued to the fetish wear, she smiled broadly.

"Come up and have a look Linda, come and see what's on offer for students that try hardest today."

Linda almost fell over herself she was in that much of a hurry to get nearer.

"Oh my Miss Johnson they are so exquisite, it is Latex isn't it?"

Linda Cockslut's voice quavered as he said Latex, this wasn't shiny like he'd seen it was in plastic bags and had what looked like powder covering it.

"Yes dear it sure is Latex and you can win it if you're a good speller."

"Isn't Latex shiny Miss Johnson?"

"Hahahaha very observant Linda Baby, I have some polish that goes with the prize."

Lukey was so excited and he was going to do his best to win every item, ever since seeing Latex lingerie then reading about how it confines he wanted to try some. Looking up at his teacher Linda licked his lips battered his long eyelashes and asked.

"How can I win it Miss Johnson? How?"

"It's easy Linda, all you have to do is get 100% and all you see can be yours."

"Oh please can we get started Miss Johnson? Please? Please?"

"Well sit down and get a pen and paper out ready."

Linda skipped back to his desk sat down and took out a sheet of paper, he held the pen up in anticipation.

"Ready Miss Johnson."

"Good now I'll say the word then use it in a sentence then say the word again."

"No problems Miss Johnson, fire away."

Dianne rocked forwards in her chair until her elbows were touching the desk top, looking down she read the first word in a loud clear voice.

"Clitoris the woman loved to have her clitoris sucked, Clitoris."

Lukey Baby wasn't expecting this type of word and when he took a gasped breath he heard a throaty chuckle come from his teacher. Dianne liked to put her students off guard and she could orgasm from talking dirty, the first word hard caused her nipples to tighten, soon they would be clearly visible under the thin blouse the thought of it excited her even more. Her voice became a throaty whisper as she said the next word.

"Fellatio. She took his whole cock when she performed fellatio, Fellatio."

Dianne's nipples started to tingle she new that the aureoles would be crinkling up, forcing her fat nipple ever higher, in seconds they would be begging to be sucked.

"Cunninglingus. Your hot wet tongue is perfect for cunninglingus, Cunninglingus."

Now she felt the first stirring deep in her pussy.

"Aureole. The woman's fat suck-able aureole measures two inches, Aureole."

Dianne's pussy was now on fire and she new that she'd have to cum she wouldn't be able to hold out to lunch today. She hoped that she'd be able to get away with it.

"Flagellation. The submissive sissy slave loves it when his Mistress deals out a little flagellation, Flagellation."

Dianne cupped her breasts and slowly thumbed her swollen teats as she continued to read.

"Submissive. His Mistress likes her new sissy submissive, Submissive."

"What did I see then? Did Linda react or am I seeing things I wished were there?"

"Dominance. Mistress's dominance is total, Dominance."

There it was again she was certain of it, her nipples were now throbbing in time to her heart. She was going to keep an eye on her this time, she was certain that Linda had smiled.

"Labia. Suck on my slippery labia, Labia."

I wish she thought. That's just what I need now.

"Servitude. Your role in life is servitude, Servitude."

Yep it's there Linda smiled every time Dianne put someone down in the third sense. Well let's see just how excited she'll get shall we?

"Mother fuckers. Anyone fucking me is a Mother fucker, Mother Fucker."

Dianne twisted her straining nipples and sighed under her breath.

"Sphincter. Her anal sphincter relaxed and allowed the huge cock in, Sphincter."

Linda's clitty/cock was straining against the cotton gusset of his G-string, hearing his teacher talking dirty was incredible. He could hear that her breath had changed and she was panting sort of. Still Linda didn't dare look up he didn't want this moment to ever stop.

"Penetration. His big ten inch dick gave her maximum penetration, Penetration."

Dianne thought, "Hell I could do with some maximum penetration right now." Thumbing her rock hard nipples she gave him the next word.

"Erection. She loved to suck on his long thick erection, Erection."

Feeling the familiar warmth growing between her legs Dianne tried crossing then uncrossing them but that only made her wetter, she decided to throw caution into the wind and blurted out the next few words.

"Transsexual. The blonde transsexual goddess had a dick nine inches long, Transsexual."

"Transvestite. The transvestite was a true dick loving whore, Transvestite."

Dianne noticed that Linda's smile broadened as she said the last two words and she was finding it more difficult to sit still.

"Fetish. The submissive sissy's latex fetish is revealed, Fetish."

Dianne squeezed her thighs together as she felt the flooding wetness of her first orgasm for the day. She tugged at her swinging boobs, working her nipples into a frenzied state.

"Restrictions. The submissive sissy likes the restrictions his Mistress puts on him, Restrictions."

Dimensions. He loves the knew dimensions that his Mistress has opened up for him, Dimensions."

Feeling another orgasm building Dianne released her throbbing nipples and fixed her attention on Linda. The young girl was squirming on her chair in some sort of discomfort, unknown to Dianne, Linda's poor clitty/cock was throbbing away trying its hardest to pop free the content of his spelling test was quite testing indeed.

"Harnessed. The sissy deserved to be harnessed, harnessed."

"Accommodating. The submissive sissy's anus was very accommodating for his mistress's strap-on dildo, Accommodating."

A wide smile crossed Linda's face and stayed there he loved the descriptive sentences Miss Johnson used, she new that he was a cross dressed sissy slave boy and it didn't matter. She'd told him on their first day that she was hired to teach a confused boy and it's that's what she was doing. Hell I'm not confused he thought to himself I know just what I am. I'm Mistress Katherine's kinky little Cockslut whore.

"And the last one will be, Perversion. One person's perversion is another person's fetish, Perversion."

Linda quickly wrote down the word and looked up smiling.

"That was so easy Miss Johnson, ever so easy."

"We'll see Linda Baby, bring it up here."

Linda crossed the room and handed the sheet to Dianne.

"Clitoris."

"Fellatio."

"Cunninglingus."

"Aureole."

"Flagellation."

"Submissive."

"Dominance."

"Labia."

"Servitude."

"Mother fuckers."

"Sphincter."

"Penetration."

"Erection."

"Transsexual."

"Transvestite."

"Fetish."

"Restrictions."

"Harnessed."

"Accommodating."

"Perversion."

Dianne scanned the list a red brio poised in her right hand, reading each one out loud she nodded her head and ticked every one.

"Very good Linda, you've got your wish. 100% congratulations Linda you've won it all, open them and I'll get the polish for you."

Next time I'll set you a hotter test little Linda, Dianne thought as she reached down for her handbag finding the polish and the cotton cloth she'd put in there that morning before work, she reached out towards Linda.

"Here you go Baby, take it back to your desk and give them a good going over, I have some work to mark and get ready to send back. Your so smart that we've finished this weeks lessons already if we keep this up I'll have to see if it all right for us to do some special field trips."

"Could we Miss Johnson? Where would we go?"

"Well I'm not promising anything Linda Baby, but I'm sure we could find somewhere that you'd be comfortable enough to be your true self. Now let me get this done Baby, ya don't wanna make Miss Johnson angry now do ya?"

Feigning mock horror Linda replied as he fumbled with the Latex gloves.

"Oh no Miss Johnson never."

"That's a good girl. You might find it easier to put the glove on then polish it Linda Baby."

Leaving her student to it Dianne concentrated on the correspondence lessons she made sure all the answer sheets were attached in the correct places. Taking the large brown envelope Dianne placed Linda's replies to this weeks lessons inside licked the seal and pressed the flap closed. Linda had been busy, she had both black Latex gloves on and they shone under the florescent light. She'd laid out the suspender and was eagerly wiping away the polish then flipping it over she'd repeat the whole process, gradually the black suspender began to shine just like her gloves. Putting the suspender aside Linda started on the G-string, now that she had the knack of how to polish Latex the G-string was shining in no time. Dianne had been watching the young girl work and she started to fantasize about how Linda would look dressed in the sexy Latex lingerie. She thought that Linda would fill out the cute Latex quite nicely.

"Gee Linda Baby, you are an expert polisher. I might have to bring in some of mine for you to do."

Smiling Linda looked up.

"It'd be a pleasure Miss Johnson."

Lukey Baby was the one fantasizing now he imagined that he was polishing Miss Johnson's stockinged legs. Looking up he sees her massive boobs trying to spill out of her tight Latex crop top. He was that caught up in his little fantasy world that he didn't hear her question.

"I'm sorry Miss Johnson?"

"I said that I'm taking you down town to post your weeks results, go and get your bag and ask your sister if she needs anything."

Linda skipped out the door her short skirt twirled out as she turned the corner. Dianne watched the young girl walk out the door and she told herself that Linda deserved to look as feminine as possible and it was part of her tutorial duties to ensure it happened. This wasn't a problem because Dianne really liked Linda and besides she's always had a thing for sexy Transvestites or Transsexuals.

"There is something about a girl that can give you a really great fucking while your sucking on their tits that makes your pussy wet."

Dianne heard herself say and was glad that Linda wasn't in the room. Instead she'd gone up the rear steps and knocked on his sisters' bedroom door.

"Enter Cumslut."

Lukey Baby reached out and turned the door knob, his sisters' room was still dark and his nostrils were assaulted by the heady aroma of burnt incense. In the dim light he couldn't quite make out the bed but knew that his sister wasn't alone. "Mistress Katherine, Miss Johnson is taking me down the street to post my lessons she asked if you needed anything."

"Here Cumslut tell her she can take Mum's car."

Lukey baby took the keys his sister held.

"Yes Mistress Katherine, did you want anything while we're out?"

"No I'm all right, what about you Jenny?"

"Nah I'm cool Kate."

Katherine turned back to Jenny so Lukey Baby slinked out the door pulling it closed behind him. Crossing the hall he grabbed his small white clasp purse stuffed a hundred dollar note inside and went back down the steps. Miss Johnson heard Linda's high heels clicking on the concrete stairs and she met him at the door, Linda jiggled his sisters' keys at Dianne's eye level.

"Katherine said we could use Mother's car Miss Johnson."

Dianne grabbed the bunch of keys from Linda.

"Get the brown envelopes from my desk Linda I'll meet you in the garage."

Lukey Baby quickly disappeared around the corner into the study he retrieved the two large brown envelopes. As he walked back out to his teacher he marveled at the weight of his correspondence lessons.

"Jump in Sweetie."

Dianne was sitting behind the wheel of his Mother's sports car. Linda slid into the seat beside his teacher his short green skirt rode up his thigh and exposed the white fishnet stocking tops and sexy red suspenders straps. As Dianne reached forward to switch on the radio she accidentally on purpose brushed the back of her hand along her pupil's stockinged thigh and was rewarded when a sigh escaped Linda's lips. Choosing a Jazz station Dianne tapped the steering wheel in time to the music as she drove towards the Mall as the music quieted between songs she turned to Linda.

"You have been such a good student this first week Linda."

"Thank you Miss Johnson, I do my best."

"So quick to pick up new concepts and adjusting with ease you're so talented. I have to say Linda your a pleasure to teach if fact I'll have to speak to your Mother about the direction your education should take, I just hope that I can keep it challenging enough."

Hearing the praise Linda lifted her head and blushing smiled at his teacher.

"Why thank you Mamme you're to kind."

"Your Mother even ordered the lessons for those that are a year older than you but the envelopes have a whole semester's lesson in them and the way your going you'll finish them in weeks. So praise where praise is due and as a suitable reward I'm taking you to have your hair done at Pierre's."

Linda knew that Pierre's was by far the most exclusive and therefore the most expensive hairdressing salon in well over three hundred miles. Dianne would've had to have made the appointment over a month earlier so he wondered how she knew she would be taking him.

"Pierre's Miss Johnson? Pierre's is so expensive..."

Dianne cut her off in mid sentence.

"Don't you worry about the cost Linda Dear it's your reward for doing so well. Reaching for the volume she signified that the subject was closed. The last few miles were covered in silence Linda had begun to worry he'd offended his teacher but his worries were quashed when they parked in front of the salon.

"Gee Linda we're so lucky to get a park so easily and right in front too, it'll save those poor legs of yours, hahahaha, hahahaha."

A gleeful throaty laugh bubbled from Dianne. Linda looked over the car at his teacher and blushing asked.

"Are we going shopping first Miss Johnson?"

"Call me Dianne Sweetie, and no we're going in there, you're already late for your appointment."

She pointed at the glass door and Linda pushed it open then held it open for Dianne. The girl behind the counter top looked up from her glossy glamour magazine when the bell above the door rang. She wore her make-up on the heavy side because she was a part time Goth chick, her inch long fingernails were painted black and she wore black lip stick. Her eyeliner was drawn outwards from the corners accentuating their oval shape what intrigued Linda though was the dark purple eye shadow and the way it picked up the likewise colored high lights in her long dark hair. If pushed Linda would've estimated her age to be early twenties and wasn't surprised when she greeted Dianne.

"Hi Miss Johnson your running a little late today."

"Yes we're running late and I've told you Kimberly, call me Dianne."

"Oh yeah I forgot sorry Dianne, just the usual?"

"No I rang on Monday and talked to Rachel I've arranged for Linda here to have her hair done, Rachel knows all about it."

"Okay no problems follow me please Linda."

Kimberly turned and took a towel from the shelf beside the register then headed towards the rear of the shop, Linda scampered along behind. Pulling aside the curtain Kimberly pointed toward a row of special wash benches.

"Take a seat please Linda."

Linda found it extremely relaxing having her hair washed then conditioned, the way Kimberly's fingers massaged her scalp as she worked was incredible. More than once she caught herself falling asleep only to start back to reality when she realized where she was. Kimberly wrapped Linda's head in a fluffy towel when she finished around ten minutes later.

"If you'll please follow me Linda, Rachel is ready for you."

Linda stood up and followed Kimberly into the salon she was directed to a chair facing one of the oversized mirrors.

Kimberly started placing a cape around Linda's neck.

"We don't wanna get that gorgeous outfit covered in hair do we?"

Before Linda could reply Kimberly disappeared, looking up at the mirror Linda saw a middle aged woman looking back.

"Hi Linda Sweetie, I'm Rachel and I'll be doing your extensions today. Your so lucky Dianne has given you, her appointment and I've cleared my schedule so you better be able to sit still for a long time Sweetie."

So this is what Dianne had arranged for her as a reward, hair extensions.

"I'll do my utmost to be as still possible Rachel."

"Good."

It took over five hours before Rachel was finished tying in the last of the two foot long reddish blonde extensions, as she worked Rachel chatted with Dianne. Linda was given a five minute break each hour otherwise she would've cramped up well before Rachel finished. But it was definitely worth it in the end even if she had to sit still for another forty five minutes while Rachel cut and styled her new hair. Instead of her short shoulder length hair she now had long flowing slightly wavy hair reaching to the small of her back. The best thing was that even an expert would have trouble telling that they were extensions Rachel had matched the color perfectly. Linda tossed her head from side to side luxuriating in the feeling the extra weight her hair had now it was twice as long as that morning. Sliding from the chair Linda flicked her long tresses from her face and followed Dianne toward the register.

"What's the damage today Kimberly Sweetie?"

"Well with the half price voucher you have it's a cool five hundred, do you want another appointment next week Dianne?"

"Yes that would be great Kimberly Sweetie and could you make it a double so Linda and I can have a girl's day out?"

"Not a problem Dianne."

Dianne takes out a roll of notes and unfurls five hundreds and a twenty which she handed to Kimberly.

"There you go Sweetie, there's something special for you and don't worry about a receipt we'll see you next Friday morning Kimberly Sweetie, see you next week Rachel."

Dianne slipped her arm over Linda's and she guided her out of the salon and up to the passengers' side of Deborah's sports car.

"Hop in you sexy thing, all the boys will definitely want you now Linda."

Dianne quickly opened the door and walked around the car and unlocked her own door. All the way home Linda was constantly running his fingers through his new hair, if Dianne cared to look she would've seen how excited Linda was. Her nipples strained against her favorite red bra and their outlines jutted against the thin blouse.

"Oh thank you Miss Johnson, sorry I mean Dianne, thank you so much I love my reward its incredible thank you thank you."

"Like I told you Linda Sweetie you've earnt it."

Dianne pulled the car up to the kerb and reached into the back seat retrieving both large brown envelopes.

"Her Sweetie put these in the post box for ya old Teach."

Dutifully Linda took the envelopes and stepped out of the car he crossed the street and pushed them into the post box then rushed back to the car. Dianne had turned the radio up while Linda was out of the car so there wasn't any chance of continuing the conversation. Linda hadn't even finished closing the door before Dianne put the car into gear and sped off spinning the wheels in the process. It was nearly five o'clock when they pulled into the driveway and Kathy was waiting in the garage for them. She was at the drivers' window before the car was switched off and as Dianne turned the key she let fly.