Sister or Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charles7
charles7
71 Followers

I was very eager to have Mike coming into my mouth. I had just today tasted his cum, or any cum for that matter, but now I wanted to experience the ejaculation rushing into my very mouth. Mom's pussy vibrated around my fingers as she came flushing them with a warm sticky fluid. I continued fucking her. Mike's cock, rock hard as it was, started to tremble, it grew even harder now and I sensed the impending explosion. I put on an additional under pressure around his glands by sucking more than ever as I at the same time added some pressure with my hand around his shaft. In doing so I prolonged his ejection with a few seconds. The he just flooded my mouth with his salty cum. I gulped and gulped. Some of his cum spilled out. I simply couldn't take it all. It was too much. Perhaps I just wasn't prepared for the tremendous amount of it. I looked up at Mike who was looking down at me with love and delight showing in his eyes. My tits were so erect that I thought they might burst at any moment. Mike's forehead was covered by sweat. So was mine, I suppose. I crawled up in a sitting position beside my partners of sin.

My problem was that, in spite of all, I still felt horny. I turned my head and had a look at my partners. They both looked exhausted and satisfied. Were they ready to call this an evening? I reached out and grabbed a tin of beer. With a fizz I opened it. The lovely beer wasn't that lovely. It had become too warm while we were making it out. Well, you can't have it all. I put down my tin on the table in front of the sofa, and stood up. I went to the hi-fi and put on some music. It was a nice slow beat and I started to dance to the nice rhythm. I just felt that my breasts were looking terrific as the slightly bounced to the dancing. They were both looking at me in awe. I took softly hold of my breasts and caressed them for a while. I felt very sexy, and horny. Mike's cock, which had been soft since his last orgasm, began to get harder again. This gave me more courage to continue my dance show. I brought a finger to my lips and licked for a while, and then I brought it down to my pussy and fondled my clit. Slowly I separated my legs more and more. I put two fingers inside my cunt and gently finger fucked myself. Mom had now taken hold of Mike's again rock hard rammer as she was at the same time caressing her own clit. Mike now slid out of her grip, went down on his knees between Mom's legs and started to eat her beautiful pussy. Obviously my dance performance wasn't taking their interest at present. Or ten it had made them hornier again. Anyway I stopped dancing and went down on my knees behind Mike and started to lick him between his buttocks. It felt nice. I took hold of his erect tool between his legs and started to massage it. I pushed his foreskin forwards so that his glands were covered, then I pulled back again. This I repeated a couple of times. With my other hand I was able to cares my clit. It was again a new way of enjoying sex. What all did the coming hours have in store, I wondered. Mother's outcry told me that she was coming again. I few moments later Mike was coming. He also let a joy filled cry escape from his lips. A few more strokes on my clit had me come as well. I climbed up in the sofa, Mike following me, taking his place between us. There we sat panting. What next I thought.

"Wait a minute," Mom said and disappeared. Soon she was back with a new blanket and a box. She spread the blanket over the low table in front of the sofa. She brought two serving tables and placed them at certain distance from the blanket-covered table toe feet apart. Then she asked Mike to lie down on the table with his feet on the two separate serving tables. The buttocks were placed at the end of the table. Thus he was in a spread-eagle position, his balls hanging down over the edge of the table. By now he was again fully erect. His penis was absolutely beautiful. From the box Mom exerted a couple of goose feathers. Mike looked at them in bewilderment. So did I. Mom handed over one of the feathers to me. Now she started to tickle Mike's throbbing tool inviting me to do the same. As I started the tickling she moved her feather down to Mike's balls, administering the sensation to the perhaps most sensitive part of Mike's genitals. I actually don't know which part is the most sensitive one. Mike was whimpering. Still he quite obviously enjoyed his situation. We both, mother and me, smiled at each other while enjoying the sight of Mike's delight. His cock grew larger and larger. The colour of it became darker and darker. It looked as if his dick would burst into thousand pieces at any moment. Then he exploded, his cum flying all over his face and the floor behind him. We just commenced the tickling. His tremendous meat just remained as large as ever. Tears were coming from his eyes. Mom grabbed in the box and brought out a dildo and a jar of some sort of jelly. She administered some of the jelly to the large rubber penis and brought it to the entrance of Mike's arsehole. While I was still tinkling his genitals she started to slowly push the dildo into Mike's arse. He was now crying out loud out of lustre. Mom added some pressure and the toy glands found its way into Mike, penetrating deeper and deeper.

"I can't stand any more," Mike exclaimed.

I just tinkled; Mom just fucked him with the toy. Again he exploded. An unbelievable amount of cum again flushed through the air. I didn't have the stomach to continue the tinkling, and Mom also withdrew the dildo. Mike just lay there completely exhausted. He couldn't even raise his head to look at us. He was panting heavily.

"Your turn, love," Mom told me after a while.

Mom went to clean the dildo while I took up my position on the table. With my legs far apart I felt quite vulnerable. Mike was on his trembling knees beside me. His sucked my breast. Mom returned and they took up position at my cunt. Again they started with the feather treatment of my clit and cunt. The tinkling feeling was enormous. I could feel how my juices were running down between my buttocks. I didn't want them to stop, ever. Then a felt the head of something hard enter the entrance to my pussy. I knew it was the dildo. It went in, deeper and deeper. One of them was tinkling my clit all the time. The dildo went in and out, deeper and deeper. I started to whimper out of lust. It didn't take long before I came like never before. As I thought that it was over now, the rubber cock was withdrawn and suddenly I felt it being pushed against my arse opening.

So I was to go all the way, I thought. At first I didn't like the feeling of having my arse bended open, but a little later having it inside me, I realized that the feeling was marvellous. I had never felt so vulnerable before, but as this all happened with the people I loved and trusted the most it was OK. I could fully enjoy the sensation. Soon I exploded again. I cried out aloud. I felt really satisfied. The dildo disappeared. The tinkle stopped. There I lay, my juices running down my buttocks. Mike came up to me and placed a soft kiss on my mouth. Slowly I started to slide down from the table. Mom was looking at us with expectation.

"Now it's your turn Mom," Mike said not giving her a chance to ask for it.

I took the wonderful dildo and went to the bathroom to clean it. As I returned Mom had taken the now so familiar position. Then the exactly same treatment, as I had just experienced, was administered to her.

"I love you children," she cried between her sobs of pleasure.

She too had two tremendous orgasms before we were ready with her.

We were now very exhausted, all of us. In spite of that Mike's lovely cock was standing up hard as ever. It had a very nice purple colour. Our love juices were to be seen all over the place.

"Time for a night bite before we turn in," Mom decided. "Perhaps a nice shower before that," she added.

We all went to the shower, this time using soap as well.

Later we had some sandwiches together with wine or beer.

"Time for bed," Mom declared.

We all went to our rooms.

In my bed I was considering paying a visit to Mike's room. Why hadn't anybody suggested something further? Had we now reached a limit for what we all found appropriate, without having discussed the matter? Or, were we all of us expecting someone to make a move? I couldn't decide. My breasts were still erect; my pussy was still urging for real meat to fill it up.

A thought struck me; Was Mike supposed to make the next move? If so, whom would he choose, sister or mother? Which would be his criteria for his choice? Surely a young man his age would prefer a beautiful young female closer to his own age. On the other hand, many a boys wet dreams surely was about making it with his mom. But still, after this day that dream should already have had its fulfilment. Or had it? What if he all day had been bewildered by the thought of showing his tremendously erect piston into the cavities of his own mother? That might be one of Mike's obsessions. The thought of Mom and Mike being at present together made me very sad. I could feel tears coming into my eyes. I tried to listen in the darkness. Were there any sounds that might indicate that my fears were justified? I could not sleep. I tried to caress my clit, but it didn't feel satisfying. I was thirsty. I decided to go for a glass of juice. As I walked passed the living room I saw a flickering light in the otherwise dark room. I went to check. There was Mike lying back in the sofa watching a porn movie without any sound on. He was lazily fondling his extremely erect member.

"Do you need company?" I asked. He jumped. I had frightened him.

"Come and talk. This was quite some day," he replied.

I sat down beside him. It was funny. Suddenly after so many years during which we always tried to hide ourselves when being undressed, never addressed any topics coming even close to sex, not to mention porn, we now sat there in the sofa, both nude, Mike with a tremendous erection, and we didn't feel embarrassed at all.

"What do you think about all that happened today," he asked?

"I must say it was just lovely. In a way all my wishes came through, almost," I answered.

"Yes, I agree," Mike responded.

"But of course we have now sailed over forbidden waters. In a way we did so with Mom's permission. But can she give permission to such a thing?" I continued.

"Mom is marvellous. It must be very difficult for her. She usually has very high ethics. This what happened today must have set her in turmoil concerning morale and ethic evaluations. She loves us very much. She doesn't have anybody else and has as a woman been alone since dad died. From her sex-box we can draw the conclusion that she has been trying to satisfy herself in her solitude the best she could. But what does it give one in the long run? It hasn't been very satisfying for me at least, with all my fantasies about you two. So today Mom let it all go. Away with all the inhibitions, she just decided to take the tremendous risk with all that might follow as a result. It must have been a very tough decision for her to make. As I think that we both, you and me, loved it and also sanctioned it, we should give her a feedback that makes her sure that what she did wasn't wrong. I do find incest as a bad thing, not in a case like this, where no exploitation is involved. We could have skirted out from the situation very easily if that would have been our preference. But quite obviously her intuition told her, quite correctly, that we both were ready for the threesome, perhaps even longing for it. Now we must think of mom. What do you think, Susie?"

"I fully agree with you. As much as we all love each other, nothing can be wrong, if we show it. I think the laws about incest are right in essence, but there are situations where these laws can be bent. Let's let Mom out of her misery, that we both believe she is experiencing at the moment," I said.

Mike's cock was still fully erect. He had been massaging it all the time during our discussion. I climbed up in the sofa, straddling him pushing my erect breast against his face. I took hold of his throbbing pole and gently inserted it into my well-lubricated cunt.

I gently rode him for a while. Our eyes met.

"It feels absolutely lovely. I wanted to have you in me before we go to see mom. You must concentrate on her as we go there. I didn't want to feel jealous watching you make love to mom. You have an absolutely marvellous dick, Mike. I love to have it inside me. But for the time being, this is enough. Let's go and see Mom," I said pulling myself up to have his tool come free again.

I bent down and licked his rammer clean.

"Let's go," I said. And so we did.

Mike knocked softly on Mom's door.

"Come it," we heard from inside. She was lying in semidarkness under her blanket. She had tears in her eyes.

"Why are you crying, mom" I asked?

"Well, I have been so nervous not knowing what the happenings of last night might lead to. Have I trodden on your vulnerabilities? Have I mentally hurt you? Have I scared you away from me? Do you feel exploited? Have you lost your trust in me? Have you hated yourselves for your involvement in our incestuous behaviour? Have you hated me for it?

My thoughts are in turmoil," she explained.

"No Mom, we just discussed it all with Mike and we both agree that we loved it all," I said going close to her bed. I lifted up her blanket. There she was, looking very beautiful in her nudity. I climbed up in her bed and lied down beside her. Mike stood beside the bed now. His enormous cock was protruding over the bed. Mom looked at it with delight.

"You look marvellous, my son," she giggled, suddenly glad again.

She must have felt a great relief. All her worries were now gone, it seemed. Hesitantly she gently took hold of his gorgeous tool. She pressed it a few times, and then she made some masturbating moves. Mike got closer and carefully climbed on the bed. He moved, first lifting one of his legs between her legs. She spread her legs wider apart. Now Mike was able to move his other leg between hers as well. To me it looked as if the cock was swelling even more, getting bigger than ever before. Gently Mom pulled on it, slowly bringing it to her expecting pussy. Mike put down his hands on both sides of Mom's head. Mom was pressing his dick against her clit, then she pushed it back and forth.

"It feels so good," she whimpered.

Slowly she started to pull his member inside her. Mike now took over, setting the pace.

I could see how the enormous pole sank deeper and deeper into my mother's lovely pussy. There was a slightly splashing sound. Mom must have been very wet. Slowly Mike withdrew a large portion of his purple meat. I could see a part of his glands at the glistering entrance. It looked big as a tennis ball. Then it disappeared again into the depth of Mom's beautiful love-box. Mike started to fuck his mother. At first he did so at a quite slow pace. It looked as if his dick grew longer and thicker all the time. I knew very well that this was only my fantasy. I bent down and started to lick and suck one of Mom's nipples. Mom was gently caressing her other breast. I put one arm around Mike and managed to get hold of his balls. He grunted with delight. He was now adding some speed to the screwing and Mom started to let out small lusty outcries.

"Show your enormous dick into your Mom, Mike," she cheered him on.

Now the pace was so fast that I had to let go his balls.

Mom got quite red in her face. The exquisite feeling she experienced was about to make her hilarious.

"Oh, I love it, I love it," she cried out loud.

"I'm coming very soon," Mike suddenly exclaimed.

"Just, come darling son. I want to have your sperm in me," she shouted.

From the expression on Mike's face I could tell when he started to ejaculate. At the very same moment Mom started to have a great orgasm. Watching this wonderful act had made me so horny that I came at that instance. We were all very exhausted by now. We looked at each other with happy smile on our faces.

"I think we can all now go and have a good nights rest. There is a wonderful Sunday ahead of us as we wake up in the morning. Good night my loved ones," Mom said.

We both got out of her bed, said good night to her, left her room closing the door after us. We headed for our rooms. As we passed Mike's room I grabbed his hand and pulled him after me to my room. I closed the door.

"Can you spare me a minute, Mike," I asked? He just smiled at me.

We crept into bed. I was already used to, but still I was amazed to see that his cock again looked bigger than ever before. Again I chose to sit on him. The sensation, when his dick slid into my very wet pussy, was quite fantastic. It pushed the walls of my cunt in every direction. There was very little friction if any at all. It just filled me up as if it was taking the vacant place that had always belonged to it. I could feel how the glands hit the bottom. That was a sensation I would like have every day. Perhaps I could have it every night instead. I started to ride him in a slow pace. I bent down and kissed him on his mouth. Our tongues met. I felt how my juices were running down his shaft. I ended our kissing pushing forward to let him taste my breasts. His way of kissing, sucking and licking my nipples was excellent. I don't know whether it was his mouth technique or his cock technique that made me come the first time. I tried to make the pressure on his dick as good as possible. I could feel that by letting the pole stand up inside me at precisely the right angle, Mike got out the optimal enjoyment of our fucking. I now tried to do what I have read about. I tried to use my vaginal muscle. After some concentration I could see from Mike's smiling face that he had observed my efforts. After a while I sensed that Mike was about to come. I put a finger on my clit and helped myself to reach my second orgasm of the session at the same time as Mike came with a highly-strung outcry. We rested for a while. It felt good just to lie there, my breasts pressing against his chest. Then I rolled of and crept down to his now semi-hard sword. I took his balls gently in my hand and his dick in my mouth. I started to suck the cock as I at the same time very gently caressed his balls. In not time he was rock hard again. What a lover!! I turned around reaching the "69" position. It felt so good to feel his tongue sink into my cunt, then suck on my clit. Then he started to tongue-fuck me. I tried to get in as much of his enormous rod as I could. Alas I could manage only about half of its length. This I should train. I had read about women being able to take a dick down their throats without getting suffocated or spewing. I wondered how much of my juices Mike was getting in his face. I just felt how they flooded. The sensation of the moment was so delightful, that I wanted to cry. Mike's lovely dick engulfed in my mouth prevented me from doing it, though. Then I could feel something building up in the testicles, and soon the fluid-explosion was flooding in my mouth. After a moment I turned around placing my head in his armpit.

"Thanks Mike for being who you are. I love you. Good night," I tried.

"Are you in a hurry somewhere?" he asked.

"No," I said smiling up at him.

"Then there is still one little corner of you I think that we should exploit," Mike declared.

"I thought we might as well save my little arse for tomorrow, don't you think?"

"Would you prefer that," Mike asked.

"Yes please, if you don't mind. I'm really looking forward to it, but I feel quite exhausted."

"OK, you win, lovely sister, but I don't know how I will be able to fuck with you enough. You are the most wonderful thing I know of," Mike finished, closing his eyes.

charles7
charles7
71 Followers