Sister Sarah Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deal," he said, reaching out to shake again.

I went to the passenger door of my car to let Sarah out, not telling her about the deal I had just made.

"We're all set," I told her.

The excited smile she wore still on her face, she exited my car, and walked to her new car nonchalantly, as though she was dressed just like everyone else on the lot that day. I joined her as she stood closely, admiring the car from the outside. I stood beside her, and put my hand on the small of her back.

"It's all yours, baby," I told her.

She turned and embraced me, throwing her arms around my neck. She kissed me passionately briefly, then broke our embrace to turn back to her new ride. I opened the driver door to let her in. When she saw the seat move back to make room for her entry, she looked at me and grinned. And then the questions flowed.

"What does this do? What does that do?" On and on. I patiently explained everything to her, and helped her familiarize herself with what controlled what, just so I knew she would be safe driving the car home. My buddy got closer to look in on what I was explaining, but was really taking in the nude beauty sitting in a car he had just sold with little margin.

"Can I drive it now?"

"Baby, you can do anything you want to. This is your car now."

I handed her the fob. "It has a button like yours!"

"Yep! It's just like mine, only newer and fancier."

Sarah could only giggle, and her tits jiggled slightly when she did.

"Head on home, love. I'm right behind you."

I made sure she buckled up, and closed her door, watching her look at me with excitement as her seat automatically moved forward. I shook hands with my buddy again as Sarah started to pull away. He again called me a luck son of a bitch, and shook my hand again.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I said, and got in my car to follow Sarah home. She waited for me at the exit to the lot, and together we drove home, me following closely behind my sister.

We pulled into the driveway, my car close behind hers. I got out, and saw her sitting in hers, still playing with buttons and such. I tapped on her window, and she turned the car off, then jumped out excitedly. She pushed the door closed behind her, and leapt into my arms. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and kissed me deeply, stopping periodically to thank me over and over. Before I could say anything, her lips were again on mine. Sliding down to stand before me, she kept kissing me, but this time pulled my t-shirt up and off, tossing it to the ground. She kissed my lips briefly again, then kissed her way down my body, moving into a squatting position. As she went lower, so did my shorts. Sarah pulled them down, and my penis sprang free and slapped her cheek solidly. She kept pulling them down, and gestured for me to step out of them. I did, and she tossed them to the side.

As soon as she had me naked, and was satisfied with her work, she nudged my legs apart, and immediately enveloped my penis in her mouth. She sucked my cock with abandon, gradually getting deeper and deeper, until she was making full strokes. Her lips pursed at the tip of my cock, and she would take me in until I was buried deep in her throat. Her tongue pushed out to lick my balls while my cock was in her throat. I looked down at my squatting sister. I looked down past her perfect swollen tits, and saw that she was eagerly diddling her dripping pussy while she sucked my cock in our driveway. It was an erotic scene to say the least. I cupped Sarah's face, and gently fed her my cock, effectively fucking her beautiful, sweet face. She maintained her ability to let me bottom out against her lips, my balls hitting her chin. She was certainly and expert. Her soaking hands came up to caress her firm tits while I fucked her eager throat.

Just then, Vanessa appeared next to Sarah's car. I had forgotten all about her watching the house while we were away. She stood watching her friend accept her brother's penis into her mouth. Sarah grinned at Vanessa as much as she could with a mouthful of cock. My legs beginning to ache, I stepped closer to Sarah to change my weight distribution, and proceeded to slowly fuck Sarah's mouth. It wasn't fast. I didn't want to hurt her, so I slowly fed myself into her. Vanessa, unable to look away, started stripping. She peeled off her shirt, and carelessly tossed it away, and started rubbing her tits through her bra. It was next to come off, and landed somewhere else in the yard. Stopping only briefly to tweak her nipples, she bit her lip, and pushed her shorts and panties down together, and stepped out of them. She began openly masturbating, never taking her eyes off of what was going on in front of her. She gapped her legs open wide, squatted slightly, and beat her pussy up with her fingers. I couldn't help it. I had to cum. I told Sarah I was going to cum and she nodded slightly, giving me permission to cum in her mouth.

"Can I have it," Vanessa asked.

"Sorry, Vanessa, but my cum is only for my little sister from now on."

I dislodged myself from Sarah's mouth, and stroked my penis in front of her. She held her mouth open wide, and remained still as I started firing thick streams at her. Some of them streaked her face, but the majority landed in her mouth. I stepped closer, putting the tip right between her lips, and filled her mouth to overflowing. She swallowed, and I filled it again, this time with much spilling out and down onto her tits. As she streams subsided, I placed my cock back inside her mouth, and let her finish sucking out any remaining remnants of cum.

Finally finished, she let go of my cock, and stood to hug me, and thank me for buying her the car. We kissed, and she kept stopping to say thank you.

"He bought you this car," Vanessa asked excitedly. I had forgotten she was even there at this point.

"Yes!" Sarah exclaimed as she released me to greet her friend. They hugged, and my cum smeared onto Vanessa's tits as hers and Sarah's mashed together. "Isn't it nice?"

"Very nice," Vanessa said. The girls started looking it over together.

"Ladies, I'm going to take the luggage in and check my emails."

"Ok," replied Sarah. "We'll be in shortly."

I took everything in and just dropped in our bedroom, then set my laptop on the kitchen counter to check my email. I scrolled through some, deleted some, and made mental notes of ones I needed to get back to later on. Sarah and Vanessa came in right away, chatting like girlfriends do. My penis rocketed to full staff at the sight of them. I turned to get a water from the fridge, needing to rehydrate after so much sex, and knowing it would increase the amount of cum when I ejaculate into my sister later tonight. Turning back to my email, I saw one that was a response to something I had been working on for a long time, even prior to Sarah's moving in with me. It was a positive response to a 40 acre plot of land with a house and outbuildings that I was trying to buy. Turns out, it was mine if I still wanted it. The price was right, and I wanted to get away. This place was in central Missouri, way out in the country. I wanted it, but I needed to run it past my sister first.

"Sarah, we need to talk about something," I told her.

Vanessa said, "it's ok, I need to get home anyway."

"Do you want a ride," Sarah asked.

"I'm good, it's not far. I'll see you guys soon!" With that, she bounded out the door. I hope she remembered to put her clothes back on!

My naked, cum bathed sister came and stood next to me at the counter.

"Hard again? Ready for round two?"

"Not just yet," I replied, just as the stream of precum landed on my feet. Sarah took my cock in her hand, and just held it, letting my juices pool in her palm.

"So what do we need to talk about?"

"Well, how would you like to move away from here? Maybe up in the Ozark mountains, out in the country?"

"That would be amazing! I've always wanted to live there ever since we were kids, and visited there on vacation."

"Well, what if I bought us a place up there? Lots of land, a big house, and plenty of space to just run and play?"

"Are you serious," she asked, then lapped up the handful of precum.

"Look at this," I said, and turned my laptop so she could see it. She read through the message, and said, "if we can afford it, let's do it."

Sarah snuggled in beside me as I hit the reply button, and responded that I would wire the money in the morning, and then plan a trip up to take possession.

"Did you just buy it," Sarah asked.

"I did, my love. I just bought our forever home!"

"When can we move?"

"Just as soon as we talk to mom and dad, and then whenever you're ready. I'll talk to work and confirm that I made the deal, and then we can go, and I'll work from there."

"Yay! I'm so excited! I can't believe this is happening," Sarah said, jumping into my arms. "When do you want to go over and talk to mom and dad?"

"Tomorrow is Saturday...let's go then."

"Ok," she replied, then kissed me softly.

"Love, we need to go get a few groceries," I told Sarah. "We won't be here much longer, but we do need to restock some supplies since we've been gone for so long."

"Can we take my new car?"

"Of course we can! Do you want to take a shower first, though?"

Sarah hugged me again, and said, "no, I want your cum on me."

"Ok, then let's get ready to go."

I went to put some clothes on and get my wallet and Sarah's sun dress she had stripped off at the airport earlier. I came back carrying it, and a look of disappointment came over her face.

Sensing her disdain, I told her, "it's okay, honey. You don't have to put it on until we get there."

She smiled, grabbed the dress and her fob, and trotted naked out the door. I locked up, and joined her. By the time I got to the car, she was already inside with the engine running. I got in beside her, and we were off. My cock throbbed at the sight of my sister just doing the right driving things, but completely naked. I resisted the urge to touch her body, not wanting to distract her from driving. Instead, I just sat back and watched her. I pulled the elastic waistband out to free my cock, and started stroking it to her nudity.

"Don't get cum on my new seats," she warned. "Besides, your cum is mine, so don't be wasting it."

Knowing ejaculation was inevitable, I let go of the elastic, but my cock remained exposed. I refrained from touching myself for the rest of the trip, but I remained aroused watching my adorable sister drive naked. Finally, we arrived, and parked. Sarah jumped out, and went to the back door to retrieve her dress. She sadly slipped it on, covering her nakedness. I tucked my penis away, and we walked hand in hand into the store. As we browsed the aisles picking things out that we needed, we chatted small-talk. Occasionally, I lifted her dress, and let my hand wander over her tight buns. It was evening, but the store was oddly unoccupied. There were a few people here and there, but not what we expected to see this time of day. That made it easier for me to grope my sister. As she stood pondering what of a particular item to pick from the shelf, I stood behind her, and openly groped her firm tits. In one aisle, I pulled the spaghetti strap off of one shoulder, and pulled her dress down to expose one those amazing gams. I firmly cupped and squeezed her breast while she gave the appearance of making up her mind.

This went on for some time, and it wasn't long until my shorts were soaked. I had put on white basketball shorts, and with as much precum as I had smeared around them with my penis bobbing about underneath, the fabric because see-through. I didn't really care, because I was hard for my sister. As we paused in another aisle to get some seafood, I pushed the waist of my shorts down after looking around to make sure the coast was clear. With my slippery rod jutting out in front of me, I lifted Sarah's dress, pushed her forward to make her hands rest on the open top freezer, and pushed my cock into her pussy. Sarah sucked in a deep breath as I started thrusting into her steamy folds. As soon as I reached around to grope her breasts again, an order lady happened into the aisle. I let go of my sister's tits, but kept my cock firmly planted in her pussy. We pretended to be looking for something in particular. The lady glanced our way, but paid us no attention. With the lady just feet away, I slowly started fucking Sarah again. When she moaned, the lady looked our way again, and studied Sarah's contorted face for a bit before moving on.

Once she had disappeared, I grabbed both of the straps on Sarah's dress, and pull them down swiftly, fully exposing her tits to anyone else who happened by. I flipped her dress up over her ass, pushed my shorts down to my knees, and started pounding my sister's pussy right there in the freezer section. I held her breasts, which bounced with every thrust of my cock. Having been thoroughly aroused from watching her drive naked, it wasn't long before I came. With a grunt, I fired a single shot of cum up into her exposed twat, then pulled out and stroked myself off as I came all over her ass. I pushed myself between her cheeks, and lay a thick rope of cum there, then made sure she was thoroughly coated, cheek to cheek. I pulled my shorts up around my still leaking cock, and helped her compose herself. My cum soaked through the flimsy material of her dress, so she looked as much a mess as I did. When she turned to me, she was flushed. I kissed each of her nipples, then pulled her dress back over them.

"You dirty boy," Sarah said.

"But I'm your dirty boy," I replied.

"You're a mess," she said, as we continued down the aisle, this time actually shopping.

"And so are you," I said, noting that the copious globs of cum that hadn't been soaked up by her dress were now running down the back of her legs. It didn't seem to bother her, and it certainly didn't bother me. It looked sexy as hell, and I was proud that it was mine.

Still horny as hell, I never stopped teasing Sarah until we were done. I lifted her skirt, and pushed a finger into her asshole as we walked. My spent penis only softened slightly, but kept belching out streams of love lube. I looked like I had pissed myself. We finished getting what we needed, and headed for the checkout. Fortunately, the guy was not able to see how much of a mess my sister and I were below our waists. I stayed close to Sarah, so as to conceal my bulge, and the soaking mess my shorts were in. Having loaded the cart with bags, we strolled out of the store. As soon as we reached her car, Sarah waved her foot under the rear bumper, and the lift gate went up. As it rose, Sarah pulled the hem of her dress up and over her head, leaving her standing there completely naked in the parking lot. Since I had fucked her in a similar situation in South Carolina, this was becoming a thing. She carefully folded the dress so the wettest parts were on the inside, and meticulously lay it on her seat. I knew what she was up to, and said nothing, as she took steps to protect the seats of her new car from being cum crusted. She joined me at the rear of her car, and helped me load groceries inside.

"God, you have a gorgeous ass, little sister," I told her, as I watched her work.

"You wanna fuck it?"

"You bet it do!"

"Do it. You won't," she said, daring me to take her bum in the parking lot.

She kept working, and as she turned, I dropped my shorts and stepped out of them. When she bent over to place the bag inside, I quickly sneaked in behind her, and thrust my dripping cock right into her ass. She remained in that position as I pushed into her rectum until I bottomed out. Slowly, I withdrew, then began slowly but steadily fucking her ass out in the open. I let her stand straighter, and she spread her legs more, and allowed me to plow her tiny butthole. Her tits hung beneath her, her nipples grazing the carpeted floor of her car. She lay her head on her arms while I violated her.

"I didn't think you would," she panted.

"I'll fuck you anywhere, any time, my love," I replied. "Where do you want my cum?"

"I want it in my mouth," she replied.

Pulling out of her pretty little butthole with a pop, she spun around and squatted before me, her back resting against the bumper. She took my cock in her hand, and stroked me to finish me off. She took just the head into her mouth, and closed her lips around it. I came right into her mouth, the first shots firing past her tongue and straight into her throat. Since I had just ejaculated on her ass a few minutes earlier, I didn't have much to give her this time, but all I had to offer, she eagerly ate every drop.

"Come on, sweetheart," I said, helping my bare sister to her feet. "Let's go home and get some rest. Tomorrow is a big day."

Putting my arm around her waist, I pulled her to me and kissed her, tasting my salty semen on her lips. I opened her door for her, and watched as she carefully placed her cum soaked cheeks on the folded dress. Satisfied, she looked at me contented, and I closed her door. I watched the excited and happy smile she got from the seat moving, and went to my side to get in. I left my shorts laying semen soaked in the parking lot, and I rode home bottomless.

Once home, Sarah and I hastily put things away, then went to take a shower. We cleaned each other's bodies lovingly. I helped Sarah towel off, then dried myself as she lazily climbed into bed. When I was ready, I joined her. As was common, except for that one night, Sarah snuggled into my lap, and took my penis into her mouth. It was only seconds before her sucking slowed, and she drifted to sleep. I felt her unconsciously sucking every once in a while, and lay there thinking how lucky I am to have her in my life as I slipped into dream land myself.

12