Sister Wants Me to Take Her WHERE?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she feels a cock slide though the hole she wraps her fingers around it and asks, while still looking at me, "Do you want to fuck or get a blow job?"

"How about both?" was the reply.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth or my pussy?"

"I don't know. You choose," comes the response.

"Fine. Just be sure you knock twice to let me know when you are close." With that she turns away from me and takes him in her mouth. This time I can see she is using her tongue from the outset. It wasn't long before she let him slip from her mouth as she says, "Don't go away lover. I'll be right back, just have to get a condom. What she did was walk over to me and asked in a whisper, "What is the most sensitive part of the cock?"

This sister of mine just kept throwing me curve balls. Here she is giving blow jobs and doesn't even know about the cocks she is sucking! What the hell. I gave a mental shrug and answered, "On the underside of the dick there is an inverted 'V'. If you run your tongue over that and jack him off when he is ready to cum he'll shoot quickly."

"I know you didn't sign up for this next part, but I want a video of this. All of it. Will you take one with my phone. I want close ups of me sucking and close ups of his cock sliding in and out of my cunt then I want to have him cum in my mouth and show the camera his cum on my tongue and then me swallowing it and my empty mouth. Can you do that? Please."

By now I was just numb. I don't process the request for good or bad, I just nod and go for her phone. She went back to her cock. "Oh, Poor baby is getting all soft and droopy. Did you miss me? Don't worry I'll get you back into working condition so you can fuck my wet cunt." That is my sister talking like some cheap whore. I guess tonight she is one. I hope it is a temporary condition.

She took him back into her mouth. I was there to capture it all on her phone. When she stopped to put on the condom I lay on the floor to get a closeup of her taking the cock. I am staring at my sister's pussy Or as she put it, her cunt, and it is turning me on. She has to see the boner in my pants. I am hard. Very hard from looking at my sisters pussy. And seeing her fuck another guy made me jealous. No shit! I am jealous of my sister. No, I am jealous of the stranger she is fucking right in front of me. I take the whole video just as she asked and watch her service six other guys before she calls it quits. She stands up and puts on her clothes except for her bra and panties, like it is just another evening out. As she walks past me to the door she says, "Don't say anything. Not now. We will talk after we get back to your place. Not now," she is repeating herself.

We arrive back at my place after a silent and very tense, for me, drive. She is stopping at her car and I am afraid she is just going to get in and leave, However she reaches in and takes two more bottles of wine out of the back seat. Then heads for the door to my place. As soon as she is in the door she asks for another glass of wine. My mind is in a turmoil with all I want to say and ask, but I simply take the bottles of wine, put one in the fridge and open the other. I pour her wine in a tall glass and go to the cupboard to retrieve my bottle of Scotch. I pour myself a hefty shot then I decide to make it a double hefty shot. As I am walking back onto the living room I see Jen, her high heels on the floor sitting in the same corner she was before with her feet under her, but this time her arms were spread on the arm and the back of the sofa. Not so guarded as before. I didn't say anything as I handed her her wine. I took my Scotch to my recliner , took a slug of it and waited for her to speak. She was looking straight into my eyes and began her speech.

"Johnny, I apologize for not preparing you for that, but I didn't know what was going to happen myself. I just knew I had to try. All of it just happened and I am not the least bit sorry. I have thought about it for an hour now and it is not something I want to do again, But I AM glad I did what I did. Don't worry, I am not going to turn into a slut because of this. I will probably be very picky about any lovers I take now, but at least I will have some, I hope. I want that video for me to look at as I grow old, for Alice to prove that I actually did it and when I saw that big boner you sprouted while you were so close to my pussy, I wanted you to have one. Johnny I really want you to have one and maybe even so you can wank over me. Is that really bad of me? To want my brother think of me while he is jacking off?"

"Jen, I don't know what is good or bad tonight. I think it might be unusual. I also know I will use it for just that purpose. Does that answer you?"

"Yes, it does. I am getting wet all over again thinking about it. I don't think there is another brother like you in the whole world. Or a better man. You are just so good! You are kind, sincere, honest and very caring. That doesn't even mention what a good looking guy you are." We are silent for a while now. Each of us thinking about the evening and what has just been said.

Then she broke the silence. "Johnny, I am never going to find a guy like you. I know that, so can I have you just to myself for a little while?"

"You have always had me, Jen. That hasn't changed. I still love you, sister of mine, and tonight doesn't come into that. Oh, I have a lot to think about, but that is just me wanting to sort out some thoughts and feelings."

"Thank you, Johnny, but you didn't understand my question or you are deliberately misinterpreting it. I want to sleep with you for a few days or more. Part of that is because none of what happened tonight got me off and I am horny and very wet right now. A bigger part of it is because I want you to hold me and kiss me and be with me. Just be with me. I don't care about the incest thing. We aren't going to hurt anyone. I am not even going to tell Alice. Can I have you for at least tonight? I have asked an awful lot of you tonight, I know that. I am hoping this time I am asking for both of us."

She just kept throwing me curve balls.

"Jen, you just keep me off balance. At least tonight you are. May I have a few minutes to think about this?"

"Sure you can, Honey." With that she stood up and whipped her dress down and off. That was when I remembered she had not put her bra and panties back on. OH God. I could not think straight with that vision live and in color not five feet from me. But I had to think and think straight. This could do so much damage to our relationship or it might be the thing that made us that much closer. I had to think!

I tried closing my eyes. That did not help I could still see that perfect woman clearly. She sat back down and took a drink of her wine. She was not guzzling it now. Just enjoying it. I thought. And I thought. She never said a word the whole time. I don't know if it was an hour of a minute later when I spoke. "Oh Hell, Jen, What am I dithering about. I want the same thing. And yes partly because I want to fuck you, but partly because I want to make love to you too. I want you to curl up in my arms and just be with me."

"Goody!" She sounds like a teenager that just got a gift she wanted. "Let's fuck right now on the couch, then watch some TV naked and cuddle for a while and you can play with my tits and pussy if you want before we go to bed where you can make sweet love to me and hold me some more. Get those clothes off. I have been the only one showing off tonight and I want to see you for once. I have been wanting to see that cock since I saw it get hard in your pants earlier. I want to give you a blow job and I want you to give me instructions on how to do that for you. Very explicit instructions, but I don't want you to cum yet. I want that in my pussy, no condoms just that lovely cock squirting in my cunt. Sit down, brother, your sister is about to suck that cock." And suck it she does. She is enjoying it too. I gave her some instructions, but she didn't need much. She is enjoying it and that made the difference. That is what I tell her. I don't let go at it too long. I am too close, too pent up. I teach her about edging so I can last longer.

She is a fast learner. She had me on edge and kept me there for about fifteen minutes. I know that I can do some more edging when I start to fuck her. Finally I stand her up and bring her close for our first lovers kiss. That first kiss is lasting for a long time. Our tongues are making love to each other. Our bodies are moving against each other in the primal dance of lovers.

I pick her up and lay her on the floor and spread her legs. I can't trust my legs to carry her to the couch and I sure don't want to wait any longer. I know she can come more than once so I am into her sex with my tongue. I attack it. I lick her folds and down to her pucker. Above me I here her moan as I lick her sphincter and say, " OH MY GOD. What are you doing to me? Don't stop, please don't stop. I have never felt anything so amazing. You tongue is everywhere and it feels so good every where.

Mean while I have moved back to her folds and over her clit which has grown some since I first saw it tonight. I do not stay at her love button long, I am edging her too. I go to her honey hole and stick my tongue inside a few time then back to her butt hole where I give her a thorough rimming. I push into that back door with my tongue. She is moaning now. And squirming so I go for the main event.

I bring my dick head just to the entrance if that tunnel then up and over her clit just the one time. I am back at the entrance to my personal heaven and push into her until I have just the head inside, but she isn't content. She raises her butt off the floor and takes over half of my rod in one move. She is smiling, moaning, laughing and crying and all at the same time it seems. She is wet and accepting so I go all the way into her. I don't even pause I pull back out and ram it into her hard then I start to piston in and out. She cries out and I can feel her gripping my cock with her cunt. I don't slow down as she goes over the top with a scream tat could wake the dead. I give her a couple of slow strokes until I feel her start to relax and my impending explosion recedes a bit. Now I am going at it again. This time there is no slowing down for me when I feel her start to cum again. I go for broke and dump my seed into my sister's fuck hole for the very first time. Not for the last time however. I want to rest on my elbows but even that is too much for me so I grab her and roll her over until she is laying on top of me. Then we just enjoy the joining of our bodies until I shrink too much to stay inside. Neither of us moves or speaks for a bit. Then she deafens me. "Oh, my God I love you," she shouts right into my ear. In a somewhat calmer voice she said, "I knew sex was supposed to be better than I have had. I just didn't know it could take me all of the way to heaven and let me stay there for so long. I still feel like I am floating half way in between. If that was you fucking me, Johnny, I can't wait to have you make love to me. I want to stay the whole weekend. OK?"

Just a bit of a curve ball there but what the hell, it is what I want too.

Please make comments. It is how writers know what you like and what you don't. Vote if you feel like it. Thanks for reading this.

12