Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The obvious problem immediately presented itself, which Angie noticed when she felt the pause in the room. Looking up, she saw me hovering my oily hands over Julie's back. I was reluctant to touch her t-shirt. Glancing at Matt, Angie saw him doing the same hovering motion.

"Julie, I told you we would probably have to take off our tops," she said. "They're doing Swedish massage, using oil, so we can't wear anything."

"Okay," Julie answered uncertainly.

Grinning, Angie shimmied out of her top, flinging it to the floor while trying to keep her breasts pressed to the table.

After only a bit of hesitation, Julie did the same. "I can't believe I'm doing this!" she added, returning Angie's grin.

"Julie, place your arms down by your sides," I said, guiding her into the correct position.

Angie moved hers into place on her own.

"Okay," I continued, "we're going to begin with light effleurage strokes, smoothing our way down your backs in soothing circles."

I moved slowly down the center of Julie's lissome torso, spreading my hands at the bottom before circling back up in the same manner. After making a few round trips, I began doing larger swirls, following an obvious pattern along her spine.

Her body started to soften, indicating that she was beginning to relax, although she tensed up a bit when I transitioned to her upper arms, coming close to her breasts.

"Shhhh," I said gently. "Let me know if anything I do makes you uncomfortable, and I'll move on. Otherwise, just let yourself go."

"Okay," she answered again, relaxing all over.

I slid my hands to the inner part of her upper arms, and she let me knead the soft flesh there. When I moved to her back and began stroking her sides, however, she jumped as if I'd tickled her.

"Shhhhh. Soft...relax," I whispered in her ear. Then, giving her consistent pressure so she would get used to the feeling of my hands on her body, I began circling up and down her sides.

I glanced over at Angie, who had turned her head to watch my massage of her sister. She looked up at me and smiled.

When Matt started stroking her the same way, Angie raised her arms above her shoulders. Immediately her large breasts appeared at her sides, bulging out beneath her. Matt continued up her body, until his hands were pressing into the sides of her breasts.

Angie always loved having her breasts touched anyway, and she particularly enjoyed it during a massage.

Sure enough, she gave me a happy smile before closing her eyes.

Meanwhile, Julie let out a quiet moan when my fingertips brushed the sides of her smaller breasts.

Hearing her sister's response, Angie opened her eyes and blew me a kiss.

Following my lead, Matt changed direction when I turned toward Julie's legs. I began to smooth my hands down her lower back all the way to the top of her ass, where I ran into the waistband of her panties; there I paused to do a series of light circles, running my fingertips beneath the lacy trim.

Softening further, Julie melted into the table while Angie wriggled invitingly side-to-side.

Moving to Julie's hip, I folded the towel to her centerline, exposing her left cheek. I began doing long strokes up and down her hip and side, reaching to the top of her thigh. After slipping the panties into her sweet divide, giving her a bit of a thong, I took firm hold of her warm, smooth mound.

Startled, she lifted her head, and Angie reached over to hold her hand. Julie looked back at me for a moment before returning her head to the table, facing her sister.

"It's okay. Your husband is doing me, too..." Angie said, gesturing to her own bottom and Matt's hands working there.

After a few minutes of deep kneading to soften Julie's delicious ass, I covered her with the towel. Leaving my hand there to maintain contact, I walked around the table and began working on the other side, again folding back the towel before kneading and stroking her tight cheek.

I noticed Matt had done the same thing, only he hadn't covered Angie's first cheek before moving around the table to do the other. I also noticed that Angie had begun a constant side-to-side wriggling motion of her ass, indicating she was definitely enjoying herself.

I moved to the center of Julie's ass to do a bit of full palm-massage, pulling, pressing, and separating, only I kept running into her panties.

Looking over at us, Angie reached back and pulled her own panties down. Lifting her hips, she gave Matt a seductive smile. "Take my panties off," she whispered.

Gulping, he pulled her panties over her ass and down her thighs. Angie raised each knee, allowing him to slip her panties all the way off.

Watching as her sister lay completely naked and happy beside her, Julie looked over her shoulder to me and smiled, "Do my ass." She raised her hips, inviting me to remove her panties. Once I'd slid them off and tossed them aside, she settled back down onto her stomach, sexily wriggling her bottom for me.

After pouring more oil into my hands, I resumed her massage. Sweeping my palms in opposing circles, I spread her open. I had covered her ass on the other side, but on my side I'd moved the towel over just enough to treat myself to a glorious view of her mouthwatering center.

When I glanced over at Matt, he gestured with his eyes for me to check out what he was doing while mouthing, "Holy shit!"

I saw Angie's sumptuous split, and with each pull toward his body her ass would spread that much more, until we could see her cute little pucker; her enchanting star was nearly the same rich olive-tan color as the rest of her ass, only slightly pinker. It was opening and closing with the concentric movements of his hands, and Matt was grinning like he'd just won the lottery.

I raised my eyebrows, giving him a congratulatory smirk. He smiled crazily and shook his head in wonder over his amazing good fortune.

Looking down at Julie again, I took note of her much lighter-hued flesh. Her ass was more golden honey, with a ring of darker pink surrounding her shocking pink crinkle. I moved her cheeks back and forth, making her tiny mouth wink at me, then I smoothed more oil all over her flawless bottom, including well down into her warm split. When the sides of my fingers glided over her pretty asterisk, she tensed before relaxing again and letting me continue.

Lingering to stroke lightly there, I gently pressed my fingertip inside her tightest hole.

Along with a whole-body shudder there was a perceptible raising of her hips, accompanied by a very definite moan. "Mmmm...more..." she whispered.

I pressed in firmly, sinking more of my finger into her hot bottom. Pushing back against me until it was all the way inside, she raised her hips even higher and began moving her ass in needy undulations. As I gently fucked her, her breath was coming in short gasps, and it didn't take long before she had a small, sweet orgasm, her ass literally vibrating in my hand.

Looking over at Angie, I noticed Matt was running his fingers through her deep crevice. She was lifting her ass too, encouraging his caresses, but he never stopped to linger at any one spot the way I had with Julie.

Angie's eyes were hooded and slightly fluttering as she smiled dreamily at me.

Covering Julie's trembling bottom with the towel, I slid down her smooth legs to her feet, and Matt did the same to Angie. Julie jumped when I touched her instep while Angie simply bent her knee, offering Matt her pretty toes.

"Relax, sweetie...relax," she said again, squeezing Julie's hand.

Julie tried to relax but she kept flinching whenever I touched the bottom of her foot, so I slid up to her ankle and silky calf.

Matt followed right along, though Angie's knee was still bent, her calf raised high.

Julie kept her knee straight, her leg pressed flat to the table. She moaned when I pressed into the back of her knee, but she didn't flinch.

Angie relaxed with her head in her arms while Matt stroked her calf.

I moved to Julie's thigh, starting with long strokes on the outside. When I drifted to the softer flesh on the inside, she whimpered a little, but didn't flinch. As I began sliding up her thigh, Angie again squeezed her hand.

I noticed Angie had kept her foot raised in the air and was doing languid figure-eights with it while Matt stroked her inner thigh. She moved her leg out just a skosh, opening herself that crucial bit more.

When I circled my way to the top of Julie's thigh, lightly caressing the bottom of her cheek, she spread her legs. I'd managed to lift her towel to where I could see her beautiful pussy; rubbing in tandem circles, I felt her heat against the sides of my palms. The sweep of my hands was spreading her lips open and closed, open and closed, revealing her shining pink center. As her wet lips were pressed together and pulled apart with each rotation, her pussy began making moist smacking sounds. Her breathy moans grew urgent, and her ass moved in a more obvious thrusting motion. Taking her by the hips and raising them higher, I reveled at the sight of her swollen clit.

Grinning to myself, I ran a gentle fingertip through her flowering lips, slowly penetrating her wet slit until I was deeply fucking her. Her silken walls clenched tightly around my finger; she quickly came again, her pussy squirting a small stream of warm, clear joy in my palm...and still she kept flexing her ass and moving her hips, wanting more.

Angie was receiving similar treatment, though she didn't come. She later told me that Matt never touched her pussy or asshole. He spread her ass and thighs to where he could gaze at her pussy, yet he never actually touched her where she most wanted to be touched. She said that had he pressed into her asshole or at least slipped a finger inside her pussy she would have gone off like a rocket.

Instead, she was left feeling wet, tingling, and very wanting.

Returning my attention to Julie, I lightly squeezed her thigh. "Ready to do your front?"

While Julie took a moment to catch her breath, Angie grinned, "Baby, I think that's probably enough for her first time."

Julie finally panted, "Wooo, that was amaaaaaazing! God, that felt so incredible. Angie, are you positive we lost? It sure feels to me like we won." Smiling serenely, she happily wriggled her ass beneath my hand. "Mmmmmm-hmmm, we definitely won," she purred.

With the glorious scent of wet pussy filling the room, I leaned down to give her pretty bottom a finishing kiss.

"Baby, could you go grab us some robes, please?" Angie asked me, smiling softly while caressing Julie's bare back.

I went to fetch a couple of robes for them, returning with Angie's revealing number from that morning for Julie and a wickedly short one for Angie, which was really just a silk cover-up to a set of lingerie. When I laid the wraps atop each girl's bottom, Angie said, "Thank you, baby. Please give us a moment of privacy to get dressed."

Heading off to the kitchen, Matt and I fixed some drinks and sat down at the table.

Silence. Deafening silence, then slow grins.

~ ~ ~

"So, how did you like your first Swedish massage?" Angie asked, giving Julie a warm smile as they sat up to pull their robes on.

Julie was over the moon with excitement. "Angie, did you see? I came! Twice! The second time, I squirted right on his hand! Oh, my god, that was awesome!"

"And just imagine, they didn't even do our fronts. They still owe us the most fun part of the massage," Angie grinned. Hugging her happy sister, they laughed together. "Seriously, though, are you okay?"

"Okay? I'm way better than okay! Had someone told me two days ago that I'd be rolling around in your front yard, pulling your bikini bottoms off of you right in front of my husband--much less having you peel my panties off of me in front ofyour husband--I never would have believed it. Had someone told me that I would also be letting my husband rub oil into your pussy while your husband fingered mine and made me come, Ireally wouldn't have believed it...but I totally loved it!"

Angie continued to grin. "Well, to be fair, your hubby never touched my pussy. All he did was rub oil into my ass and everywhere around my slit. Not likeyou, you sexy slut, enticing my husband to finger-fuck your pussy...and your tight little asshole."

"You saw that?" squealed Julie excitedly, blushing deep scarlet.

"Yes, pretty girl, I most certainly did, and I also saw you squirt cum on his hand. Jeez, and you call me the show off! The way you're seducing our men, I should take lessons from you!"

Beaming sweetly, Julie said, "'Show him your beautiful blonde pussy! He'll pay attention to you for sure!' Right in front of your hubby this morning, that's what I seem to recall my baby sister telling me to do."

She was quite pleased to be going on the offensive for once.

"Yeah, well," answered Angie, "I didn't think you would really do it, at least not like that, anyway. I didn't know we'd be doing all this crazy stuff, and you'd get such a perfect opportunity to show off your gorgeous pussy. How could I have known? I was only talking about maybe teasing them around the house, like when we're in the kitchen, or when you go to serve Dan his breakfast in bed. You know, just little flashes and things. I didn't know we'd be totally naked together, with their hands all over us."

"Suuuure you didn't..." laughed Julie. "So when you were in bed with Matt this morning, did you show him your hot little landing-strip pussy? He looked awfully pleased when he came into the kitchen, and this robe of yours leaves almost nothing to the imagination, especially when you wear it!"

"Nope, I'm innocent," smiled Angie. "I never showed him anything."

Julie smirked at her.

"Okay, fine, but I didn't show himeverything. I teased him with some good shots down the front of my robe, and I may have bent over a little with my back to him, but I never let it ride up high enough to show my pussy. Nope. My nipples sure got hard, though, which he definitely noticed, especially since that robe doesn't do anything but highlight them.

"And what about you? What happened this morning with you two that got Dan so excited?"

Julie grinned happily. "Oh, nothing much. As you saw, my nightie isn't nearly as revealing as yours is. About the most he saw of me was maybe a peek down my front, which doesn't show much. Maybe he also got a peek up my nightie from behind, just a little, but I don't think he saw too much there, either. It was more what I saw, actually."

She smiled at her naughty little revelation. Staid, conservative Julie was really starting to enjoy their sexy game.

Angie was enjoying it too. She loved seeing her sister open up and have fun, and she squeezed Julie's hand. "Oh? And what might that have been, you little hussy?"

"Oh, nothing but a morning construction project, I'd say."

"He didn't!" Angie guffawed. "He showed you his morning hard-on? Seriously?"

"Well, no, not exactly. It was certainly popping up the sheet, though, and he made sure I could see it, nice and clear. I think he thought I was flirting with him, and he was right, I was definitely flirting with him, so I guess he decided to flirt right back. God, it was really fun."

"You enjoyed that, did you?" Angie asked with a delighted smile, genuinely happy for her sister.

"Yes, I did! I had never done anything like that before, and it was so cool to see him trying to sneak peeks at me, the way Matt always does with you. It was awesome, seeing his huge hard-on like that! Knowing he was letting me see it, that was the coolest part of all. I even reached out and squeezed it through the sheet!"

Giving her bemused younger sister a mischievous grin, Julie continued, "Angie, you have to let me wake him up again tomorrow. I just have to feel that big dick of his, with no sheet in the way."

"Of course you can, sweetie. I think that's awesome. We'll get up at the same time tomorrow, but this time when you go to him you have to wear something much sexier than your cotton nightie."

"You mean something like this barely-there silk robe, with no panties, so I can show him my 'beautiful blonde pussy' as much as I want?" she giggled.

Grinning, Angie nodded. "Definitely. Make him totally drool over it, and the rest of your body too. God, with your amazing legs and ass, and those perfect breasts, with those mouthwatering nipples? Woooo, look out, world! Run for your lives! Julie's discovered the fun of flirting and being sexy, and playing with hard cocks!"

"Absolutely...especially the 'playing with hard cocks' part," Julie agreed, an eager sparkle showing in her shining blue eyes.

Affectionately caressing her sister's supple thigh, Angie smiled. "Now that you're out of your cage, what are we going to do with you?"

"Me? What about you? I know Matt must have had a raging hard-on the entire time you were in bed with him this morning. Besides, it's more like what arethey going to do withus? We lost, remember?"

~ ~ ~

"Ready for tomorrow, girls?" Matt asked, with a pointed grin.

Angie had called us back to the living room, where we found the two of them sitting hip to hip on my massage table, hugging tightly.

"Yes, sir! Ready, willing, and able!" Julie said, saluting him the same way I'd saluted Angie earlier, and we all laughed together.

'Julie is becoming the life of the party! How cool is that?' I thought, smiling to myself.

"Remember, guys, don't go too crazy here," Angie said, trying to bring us all back to reality a bit. "We let you get a little carried away there. We allowed you to take some extra liberties with us, and that's fine, we clearly enjoyed it. Certainly no one was complaining. I just want you to keep in mind that Julie and I are sisters, and we're also your wives. We're not a couple of random Hooters girls you're partying with on some pleasure cruise. When this silly game is over, we need you to remember who we are, okay?"

She looked at Matt, then she turned to me, and I nodded for both of us.

"Maybe more importantly, we need you to remember who we areduring the game," she added, turning back to Matt. "Especially you. I'm going to try not to let this competitive thing you and I have get the best of me. I hope you care enough about me to do the same. Don't worry, we'll still let you have your fun with us. We'll honor our debt and do whatever you want. Just remember who we are, and always respect us. That's all I'm asking."

Startled by her direct admission of their one-on-one competition and the dangerous areas into which it could lead them, Matt was stopped cold. Instead of trying to come back with something glib, he simply nodded to the girls. "You got it, Angie. You too, honey. Nothing too crazy."

Angie gave him a warm smile before drawing her sister back into her arms for another long, affectionate embrace. When they were done hugging, Julie looked up at us with a pointed grin of her own. "Don't think that somehow, some way, we're still not going to try to beat you in this thing. I promise you that Angie and I are not going to be the only ones having uncomfortable moments this week."

Angie smiled wickedly at Matt. "Oh, you definitely got that right, sweet Julia. Believe me, I'm going to find a way. Come hell or high water, your hubby's cute little ass is going to be mine."

"So, we're still on for our breakfasts in bed tomorrow?" I asked, sensing that the evening was winding toward its conclusion.

"Yep, a bet's a bet," Julie grinned. "Bright and early, I'll be serving you in bed every morning for the rest of the week."

"Looking forward to it," I said, returning her grin.

"He's not the only one," Julie smirked to her sister. She said it under her breath, though still loudly enough that I could hear her as they turned to leave the living room.