Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you really think I'm beautiful in this dress, and not just slutty-looking?" she asked, staring up hopefully into my eyes.

"You're both, and the best kind of both. You're breathtakingly beautiful; even you must realize that now. Yes, you also look spectacularly slutty in that dress, especially when your breast comes out, but it's such an unusual look that you really don'tseem slutty, at least not in the way we normally think of it. You're just incredibly desirable, and otherworldly sexy. You're like a waking vision of perfect feminine beauty; it's as if you aren't real."

"That's always the effect Angie has," Julie said, sighing wistfully. "I've seen her do it to people my entire life. I want that."

"You have it, Julie; you always have. You've just kept it hidden away. If you want to enjoy it, simply let it out."

"I will. You just watch. I swear, you don't know how much this means to me, what you and Angie have given me this week. This is the Julie I've always wanted to be.

"Oh, and what's all this about taking sexy pictures of us later, hmmmmm? Are you sure you two aren't swingers? I have to say, I'm beginning to wonder. In fact, I think you're both nothing but a couple of horny little devils."

Giving me a dazzling smile, she added, "Again, not that I'm complaining."

She was loose and relaxed in my arms, seemingly without a care in the world, including the fact that her bare breast was exposed again, just begging to be kissed as we swayed back and forth to the music.

"You really love seeing them, don't you?" she smiled, noticing where my attention had strayed.

"Yes," was all I could say, staring like a lummox at her gorgeous nipple.

"Why? What's the big deal? You've seen a million breasts before, and Angie's are so much better than mine."

"Julie, your breasts are beautiful. They're every bit as breathtaking as Angie's are. They're just as flawless, and they fit your body the same way Angie's fit hers. Believe me, most breasts are nowhere near as gorgeous as yours are. You truly have a world-class body, including your stunning breasts."

Grinning, she glanced down at her exposure. "So will you be taking pictures of them? Are they part of your master plan?"

"Honestly, I hadn't gotten that far. I guess my fuzzy idea was simply to see how everything flows, then we'll go with whatever the mood dictates. I'm fine with anything you want to do."

"Well, I hope you do take pictures of them."

"You do?"

"Yes. I want you to take pictures of my breasts, my bare legs...and my pussy. Definitely my pussy, now that I know how much you love it. Dan, I want you to do every inch of my body. I want you to make me look beautiful, so I'll have a wonderful record of this night."

"Count on it. With subjects like you and Angie, we can't help but produce beautiful pictures."

"Okay then, let's get out of here. I'm totally turned on right now, so this is the perfect time to do it. Let's go take some sexy pictures," she said, tugging on my hand.

Heading off in search of Angie and Matt, we found them right where we'd left them, talking quietly together at our table.

"Hey, you two, it seems our hot blonde here wants us to head back to the ranch," I grinned.

"Yeah, let's go," Julie added with an eager smile, lifting her dress to press her bare bottom against me. "We still have one more command to fulfill tonight, remember?"

Hoping to get a rise out of her easily scandalized sister, Angie said, "Ah, yes, hubby's sordid pictures. How could we ever forget? Honey, do we need to drag out the whips and ball gags again?"

Julie didn't even blink. She simply kept smiling while grinding her ass in sexy circles on my obvious erection.

Angie laughed, "Hello? Is anyone home?" Snapping her fingers in Julie's face, she turned to me with an incredulous look. "She's like a happy zombie now. What did you do to her?"

"Don't blame him. It was mostly you, beautiful girl, and thank you," Julie said, pulling her close for a grateful hug.

Angie gave her sister a tender kiss before silently mouthing to me, "What's gotten into her?"

With a proud smile I made a motion of taking a picture.

Pressing her lips to Julie's shining blonde hair, Angie subtly nodded her understanding. Returning my smile, her eyes fairly sparkled with mischief.

~ ~ ~

"Okay, here we are," Matt said, as we all stood before the glowing fire Angie had started in our red brick fireplace. "So how are we going to do this?" he asked, the excitement in his voice clearly evident amid the comforting sounds of the flames beginning to crackle and pop.

"You and I are going to take pictures of our dates, together with us and individually. We'll also take some shots of the sisters with each other. You're going to shoot the ones of Julie and me, and I'll do a bunch of you and Angie together."

"And just what will we be doing in these pictures?" asked a grinning Angie, giving voice to the one question that was obviously on everyone's mind.

"Whatever moves me," I answered. "You girls are my muses, and we'll take it from there."

"Moves you, or moves this?" she smiled, palming my crotch.

"Right!" I said, and everyone laughed. "So who wants to go first?"

"Since this game is yours, I think someone other than you should go first. That way we can all get an idea of what we'll be shooting here," Angie replied.

"Okay then, you and Matt, let's start by taking some basic prom-type pictures with you two; you know, the formal kind. It'll be a nice commemorative of the evening," I began.

After positioning them in the center of room, I had them strike a traditional pose. They smiled for the camera, and just as I took the picture Angie stuck her tongue out. "There," she said. "The perfect shot to commemorate such a goofy idea. Prom pictures? Really? When did I marry Orville Reddenbacher?"

Julie laughed and said, "She's right. Matt, stand directly behind Angie, like when you were dancing with her."

"You mean when he was humping me like a dog," Angie added with a dry smirk, which earned her a pinch in the ass from Matt.

"Yes, exactly, when he was humping you like a dog," Julie grinned, quickly getting into the spirit of things.

"Okay, like this?" asked Matt, placing his hands on her hips.

When Angie crossed her arms behind their heads, I took the picture.

~click~

"That was good," I said. "More."

She turned her head and kissed him on the lips.

~click~

He slid his hands onto her bare stomach.

~click~

He moved his hands up to her breasts. Grinning, she cupped her hands over his, making him squeeze her tits. Moaning softly, she went back to kissing him.

~click~

She turned to face him, again slipping her arms around his neck. When he set his hands on her lower back, she pressed her hips to his crotch, grinding him. She slid her tongue into his mouth, and they began seriously making out.

~click~

"Having fun, sweetie?" Julie asked Matt, more a statement than a question. She was grinning at the sight of her sister devouring him.

Never breaking their kiss, Matt nodded enthusiastically while slipping his hands inside Angie's tights to cup her bare ass, pulling the tights down a fair bit in the process.

They both moaned when he began squeezing her naked bottom.

~click~

"Okay," I said, "that's good for a start. Let's switch places now. Matt, take some shots of Julie and me together."

I handed the camera to Matt, who handed it straight to Angie. Explaining that he wanted to change his clothes, he headed off to the bedroom.

"Okay," Angie said, "let's try this...." She went to the kitchen, returning a moment later with a small bunch of grapes. With a cute leer she told me to go sit in our lounger chair. "Just lean back. Julie, stretch out sideways across his lap. One at a time, feed him grapes."

"Because of the toga? The whole Greek goddess thing?" I asked.

"Yes, the toga," she smiled. "It fits."

Julie sat across my lap, lowering her bare bottom directly onto my crotch. Grinning, she began moving on my growing erection. "I have been naked all night, waiting for it...wanting to feel your cock pressing into me. All I've gotten was a little bit of lap time at the table in the club, and some sexy dancing. I have been dying for it ever since you fucked my baby sister right in front of me this morning. I think it's about time we fixed that."

~click~

Wriggling against me, I felt her moist heat through my pants.

"I told you I was super horny. It feels like you are, too," she added, grinding in my lap.

~click~

She held a grape up high, as if she were going to drop it into my mouth.

~click~

"You look incredible, Julie," Angie said. "Okay, lean back across his lap. This time, Dan, you feed her the grapes."

As Julie stretched out, I leaned over to give her a grape. Her toga was pulled below her breast and one of her feet was on the floor, leaving her legs spread with her bare pussy exposed to my appreciative gaze.

~click~

Julie took a glance down between her legs before looking up at me. "Do you like my pussy?" she smiled, and we both knew it was a rhetorical question.

~click~

"Okay, share a grape now, mouth to mouth," Angie called out.

Placing one between my teeth, I leaned down and kissed Julie, our lips pursing the grape. When my hand went to her bare breast, she arched her back.

"Yes, touch me," she moaned, slipping her tongue into my mouth.

~click~

"That's awesome. Okay, take the grapes and squeeze them over her naked breast, then lick the juice," Angie said at last, after we'd made out for a solid minute.

Julie smiled at her sister, and Angie grinned right back.

I squeezed a few grapes over Julie's breast, making her giggle, then I leaned down to lick her nipple, but the angle was all wrong.

"Okay, Julie, lie on your side, facing him. Take his hand and position it on your ass, over your hip. With your other hand, hold his head to your breast."

Julie cupped my hand over her bare bottom while pushing her wet, juicy nipple into my mouth. Gasping when I took the entire areola inside, she pressed harder against my lips. As I hungrily sucked her breast, she hissed, "You're driving me insane."

~click~

"Again, only this time go ahead and pull her dress all the way up in the back. Also, I want you to lick between her tits so I can get a shot of the juice shining on her bare breast."

I lifted her dress and slid my hand into the cleft of her ass. With a hot moan she arched her back, raising her chest to my lips. Grinning, I hovered my mouth between her breasts.

"Swear to god, you had better fuck me tonight," she whispered.

~click~

"I heard that, you little slut," Angelina said, with a satisfied smirk. "Okay, this time sit up and face him, straddling him with your knees. Pull down your strap, and cross your arms around his head."

Julie positioned herself on my lap, and my hands went straight to her bare ass, one on each cheek, spreading her wide open.

Trembling, she pressed her breast back into my mouth.

"Oh, my god, that's so gorgeous. Hold that pose...."

"You're going to make me come," Julie said softly, staring into my eyes.

~click~

"Julie, your ass looks absolutely incredible, arched and spread open like that. Give me more...more heat...more passion. Just go for it!"

Moaning hotly, Julie began grinding her pussy on my bulging cock. Leaning in to kiss me again, she breathed into my mouth, "I wish it had been you with me on that dance floor tonight. I would have let you fuck my brains out."

~click~

"Julie, I promise we'll all go dancing again this week, and you two can fuck like rabbits the entire night. Dan, move your hands up to her hips. Julie, arch your back a little more."

Julie was fucking me through my pants, and we were making out like crazy.

~click~

"Jules, you won't believe how amazing your pussy looks in that one. It's spread wide open, and your perfect asshole is right there...so pink and pretty. You have such a beautiful ass."

Sinking her nipple into my mouth, Julie moaned, "You're taking pictures of my wet pussy...and my asshole. Oh, god, please, suck me...keep sucking me! Mmmmmm, I'm...coming!"

Her entire body shook, and her pussy drenched my pants again.

~click~

"Wow," said Matt, having changed into a t-shirt and sweatshorts. "Jesus, look at that," he added, watching his wife's incredible ass twitch and spasm.

"Okay, let's switch," I said.

Julie was still shaking as she slid off my lap to let me up.

"So, did you two enjoy that?" Angie asked happily, reaching down to stroke the crazy erection showing through my slacks. Julie did the same, smiling to her sister when their hands met at the head.

"Hmmm, I wonder why my husband's hard cock is so wet right here?" Angie asked, with an accusing grin.

"Oh, I guess you could say that I had a little bit of an accident on your husband's hard cock. I'm really sorry about that. Do you think you can ever forgive me?" giggled Julie.

Angie and I laughed, but Julie simply took her by the hand and brought her to the rug in front of the fireplace. "Angie, lie down on your back. Matt, give her a massage like last night, only this time massage her front. I want to see her face as you touch her."

Angie shot her scheming sister a suspicious grin.

Julie responded with an oh-so-innocent smile.

Moving onto the floor, Angie stretched out and arched her back, raising her arms above her head. When she was all set, she gave us a sexy smile.

"Ready when you are...."

Kneeling beside her, Matt began to caress her face, and she nuzzled his fingertips.

~click~

"Angie," Julie said, now directing everything, "pull your top up a little to show off more of your sexy stomach. Matt, run your hands over her tummy, then down toward her tights."

Leaning over Angie's upper body, Matt started swirling his hands down her torso just as Julie had instructed.

With a mischievous grin, Angie reached above her head in search of his bare thighs. He scooted closer to make it easier for her while continuing to stroke lazy circles over her stomach.

~click~

His dick was beginning to twitch, and he clearly was not wearing any underwear.

Angie immediately noticed his bobbing crown peeking out from the leg hole of his shorts. Biting her lip in anticipation, she slid her hands up his thighs and pulled the hardening shaft free; when Matt slipped his hands inside her stretchy tights, she fed his cock into her mouth.

~click~

As his fingertips slid through her small strip of pubic hair, she sucked harder on the head.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, pressing forward.

"Oh, my god, that's amazing," Julie said, finally noticing that Angie was sucking the tip of Matt's erection. "Matt, move closer. Angie, pull his shorts up higher."

They both did as Julie instructed, the natural result being that another few inches of solid cock slid into Angie's mouth; with her head turned sideways, it was bulging her cheek.

~click~

"Okay, Angie, I want you to do something similar to what I just did," Julie said. "I want you to give Matt a sexy lap dance."

Reluctantly pulling away following one last slurp, Angie grinned. "If I'm going to dance for you guys, can we at least put on some music?"

While I went to go turn on the stereo, Julie instructed Matt to sit in a chair she'd moved to the center of the living room.

When "Panama" from Van Halen came on, Angie began moving her hips and swinging her breasts in rhythm with the music. Dancing directly in front of Matt, she shook her ass in his face, until finally he reached out and grabbed it with both hands.

She playfully slapped away his greedy mitts. "No, no, naughty boy. Hands to yourself, otherwise the bouncer will have to escort you from the premises."

"Angie, run your hands up your top, like you're getting ready to take it off."

"Like I'm getting ready to, huh?" laughed Angie.

Grinning, Julie nodded.

Returning her grin, Angie said, "If you insist...."

Her crisscrossing hands went to the lower hem of her top and began slowly pulling...higher...higher...higher....

~click~

"Perfect..." Julie said.

When Angie saw the lower slopes of her tanned breasts come into view, she paused to look at her sister.

"Perfect..." Julie repeated. "Keep going. Do something sexy with those amazing nipples."

Angie pulled her top all the way up, baring her breasts to Julie and me but not to Matt, who at least had an incredible view of her naked back and gyrating ass. She teased her nipples for us, making them fully erect; doing circular caresses with her palms over her inviting tips, she moaned softly.

~click~

"Now sit on his lap, facing us," Julie said, thoroughly enthralled as she watched Angie lower her dancing bottom directly onto his enormous bulge. "Good. Go ahead and grind on him, and keep playing with your nipples."

Matt was doing everything he could to drive his dick into Angie's pussy. She had become very wet, which was plainly evident through her sheer tights, and her bared nipples were wildly erect. Closing her eyes, she tugged on her succulent turrets while her hips and pussy sought the best position for the head of his cock.

~click~

"Okay, turn and face him now, and hook your arms around his head...."

Peeling off her top, Angie pulled it over her head before tossing it away. When she turned to face Matt, his look of astonishment made her smile. "Enjoying the view?" she teased. "You've been wanting my naked breasts forever, haven't you?"

"Fuck, yes," he groaned.

"Here they are, baby," she said, climbing back into his lap. She began grinding her hips again, and Matt was obviously aching for her. He wanted to feel her bare breasts. He wanted to guide her hips.

He wanted to touch her...every bit of her.

When he started to bring his hands up, a grinning Angie made another playful move to stop him, until Julie said, "It's okay, let him touch you. Matt, slide your hands inside her tights. Pull them all the way down. Angie, arch your back. I want you to tease his face with those awesome tits."

Matt did as he was told, and Angie's amazing ass came into view; right away his hands became frantic in their desperation to experience every supple inch of her perfect bottom. He wanted her ass so badly, it was almost funny to watch.

Thoroughly enjoying his frenzied attack, Angie laughed while caressing her nipples across his face. He nipped at her swaying breasts, trying to capture those bedeviling tips, until finally she stopped teasing him and gently lowered one of her soft treasures into his welcoming mouth.

They both moaned when he sucked her areola, then he began laving each erect bud with long, thirsty strokes.

~click~

"Excellent," Julie said. "Matt, pull her tights a little lower."

He tugged down on them, but they wouldn't budge. "I can't. She's sitting on 'em."

Sighing theatrically, Angie stood and playfully waved her ass in his face. After kicking off her heels, she peeled down her tights and sexily stepped out of each leg.

My god. Except for her jewelry she was completely, gloriously nude.

Holding her arms above her head, she posed for us, cocking her hips one way, swaying them another...back and forth...her posing becoming a provocative dance...

...Salome absent her veils.

Giving us an incendiary smile, she spread her legs.

I think we all moaned.

~click~

Grinning over her shoulder, she returned Matt's hands to her ass while dancing her beguiling bottom right back in his face.

"Holy fuck..." he exclaimed quietly, almost reverently. Spreading her open, he slowly drew his mouth through her deep split before burying his tongue in her glistening sex.

"Yessss...take me," she hissed. Arching her back, she bent at the waist and spread her legs, her expression one of sheer bliss.