Sisters Ch. 12

Story Info
Sam and Dottie get down to business.
5.6k words
4.61
49.8k
8

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(all characters are at least 18 years old)

When I got back downstairs Anne was sitting quietly in a chair reading a book. She looked up when I sat down on the couch next to her. "How's Linda doing?" She asked. "She just fell asleep. The doctor gave her some pretty strong medicine so I expect she'll sleep for at least three or four hours."

"Good!" Anne said, "The poor thing needs it and it will also give us a chance to have that little talk I mentioned to you."

"Oh yeah," I said like I had forgotten she'd mentioned it. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Come with me," she said. She got up and led me by the hand back up to her bedroom. This was exactly what I was afraid of. As much as I enjoyed having sex with Anne since Cathy and I had our talk I didn't think I should do it anymore.

I sat down on the bed with Anne. To my surprise she made no advances towards me. "Sam, we've got to talk about the situation we are all in. It seems that loving you is a thing we Caine women are finding far too easy to do. That concerns me because if we don't think this out someone is bound to be hurt. I already know Linda is going to be hurt since both you and Cathy have expressed your desire for each other. But Sam, you're just going to have to hang in there with her for a while. I know it's a little scary to think about but I'll be there to help you all the way and I'm sure Cathy will do everything she can to help as well. I have to admit, I was worried about Cathy but since you've arrived on the scene, you seem to have had a very dramatic and positive effect on two of my daughters. The problem is that there is only one of you to go around."

"So what do you suggest we do?" I asked her.

"I suggest we take things very slowly where Linda is concerned. Somehow we've got set up a scenario where she wants to dump you. Her making such a decision would be the best way things could happen. So, before we do anything, and I do mean anything, we need to take all reasonable precautions, like this," Anne said walking over to her bedroom door when she had installed a slide bolt. "I'm putting them on all the bedroom doors and the bath room so I can say that sometimes privacy is necessary even in a nudist camp. This way, no one will ever just barge in on anyone again. I think even Jim would be angered if he came home and found me in bed with someone. Although, he probably would mind so much if it were another woman. At least that world he understands and I don't believe he'd stand in judgment of me. At home all the rooms have locks on them anyway so we don't need to do anything there. As for the rest of the weekend, well, with Linda in bed we won't have to worry about her discovering anything until the doctor says she can get out of bed and that won't happen before Monday morning at the earliest. I was going to suggest that Cathy stay with you through Monday but she does have to work and Dawn doesn't so I've informed her of her assignment. She complained about having to do it but I told her she had no choice in the matter, that everything had already been decided. I told her to help you with Linda in whatever way you needed her. So she agreed to that. Sorry I have to take Cathy away from you but you know it's for the best."

"Unfortunately I know it's true so I guess I'll just have to go along with your plan. I will just need to get word to my parents that I will be coming home a day or two late because of what happened and also call work Monday morning and inform them too of my problem." I stopped for a few seconds to consider my thoughts. "I don't like this sudden splurge into the world of logical thinking, I was so happy with the world of acting out fantasy."

"Well love, it's time to deal with reality. That does not mean, however, that you cannot indulge yourself in your fantasies as well you know."

"I hope you're right about that because I am going to need a little bit of that fantasy work to help me out with my desires or more accurately, my lusts."

Anne smiled crookedly at me when I said that. I had no problem in figuring out what was on her mind. Anne had only to reach for me and I fell into her arms kissing her profusely. My desires were so high for her I heard myself say, "God Anne, I love you, I really love you!"

In a voice which purred she replied, "Sam, you're really sweet to say that and I know you think you are in love with me but you aren't."

"I am too!" I protested.

"No Sam, you are simply infatuated with the idea of making love to your girlfriend's mother. I know you find me attractive and that really makes me feel good. You also make me feel like a woman, something I've needed to feel for a very long time. That is a lot of the reason I am doing this with you at all. But Sam, you are not in love with me. Lust yes, but not love. Sam, you have to admit your experience with love is very limited thus far."

"That's true," I had to admit I was still very inexperienced so I decided to believe her. I also decided, however, to hang on to the possibility of being in love with her. I posed that point to Anne.

She responded by saying, "There's nothing I can do to stop you from doing that. In fact, it's probably good that you do continue to consider it as long as you consider your love for Linda and Cathy as well. You know, you're a very lucky young man. You have three women who would do virtually anything for you. That can be an envious position to be in, one which I know many young men dream of. I think, however, you are also becoming very aware of the problems it brings with it."

"That's true. There are a lot of problems. I am really going to need your help in parting myself from Linda. It's funny, I still love Linda but my feelings for Cathy are much greater. The reason I say I'm in love with you is because my feelings for you are very great too and they feel just like the ones I have for Cathy."

"That's really nice of you to say and I do believe you mean every word you say. Still, I want you to do a long hard comparison between Cathy and me. I feel very confident you will find yourself preferring Cathy much more than me." The words Anne said in her mind immediately following were, 'At least I hope you do because God help us if you don't.' "Well dear, enough of that talk for now." Anne gave me another of what I considered her "famous" kisses. They were so very different from either Linda or Cathy.

Anne and I were made love for the next couple of hours. We managed to totally exhaust ourselves. "Are we going to be doing this once we get back home?" I asked.

"I don't see why not." She replied.

"Well, I don't think we should do it as often as we have here. Actually, to be entirely truthful with you, I'd hoped you would find another lover so I could devote my time and energies to Cathy, or as much as I can until the Linda situation is fixed."

"I understand Sam," Anne said quite seriously. "I've got to respect your wishes and if that's what you want then that's the way it will be."

"Thank you Anne. Oh, there is one more thing. I really don't like the idea of Dawn staying here with me. She's too sexual for me."

"What do you mean by that?" Anne asked quite curiously.

It was time for the truth to come out and for me to clean my soul. Yesterday, when you sent Dawn to get Cathy, Dawn stayed with me. She suggested we move to a different place and it all seemed quite innocent to me. It wasn't. Dawn's being naked and my being weak got me into trouble." I paused for a few moments to collect my breath and my thoughts. "I had sex with Dawn and I've been feeling horribly guilty ever since. No one but you and Dawn know this but I had to tell someone to get it out into the open. I'm too guilt ridden to ever want to do it again but I can't promise that Dawn would not figure out a way to break me down again. Sex is my weak point and she knows it far too well." When I said that I waited for Anne to say something. I sat quietly for quite a while. Anne had a very serious look of concern on her face while she thought about what I had told her. I was praying that she'd forgive me.

"Sam, to be honest, I'm very disappointed in you. I thought you had more strength than that."

I lowered my head and said, "So did I. I'm really sorry, I really am."

"I know you are Sam and I am going to forgive you. Your request to not leave Dawn shows your intent and I'll see to it that she goes home with me and I'll arrange for Cathy to stay with you." Then Anne smiled. "I do know that you love Cathy and if I tried to fight that using the Dawn incident I think I might spoil a good thing."

"With any luck she'll have some other guy in tow long before then. You're funny, at least until she's eighteen you say. So that means you are saying it would be all right to be with her then? I don't think you really want that."

"No, I wouldn't." Anne replied quietly.

"There is still a problem though."

"What's that?" Anne asked confused by what she thought had been the end to the problems.

"I am still very much in love with you Anne. I told you that. I haven't been able to decide between you and Cathy yet so, you see the problem?"

"Yes, unfortunately I do. I'm still counting on your choosing Cathy over me."

It was then we heard someone coming up the stairs. It had to be Cathy I thought. I was right but she had Dottie with her as well. "Hi Sam, Hi mom!" Cathy said in a very happy voice. "I've got great news that will solve all our problems, I hope." Anne and I sat silently waiting for Cathy to continue. "Dottie has agreed to stay with Sam and Linda. She is staying here for the week anyway so she said she wouldn't mind at all."

"Well that is good news," Anne replied. "I think it really solves our problems."

"Me too!" I said maybe a bit too enthusiastically. Cathy gave me a harsh look however when I looked at Dottie she winked at me. I was once again wondering what I was getting myself into although this time I had a pretty good idea and I found it very interesting.

"Well, I'm going back over to my place to pack a few things for this evening if I'm going to be staying here," Dottie said.

"Okay Dottie," Cathy replied. "Take your time. We'll be here until six anyway."

"Good, I'll be back by five so you can tell me what I need to do and everything."

Dottie left the room for her cottage. "Mom, I need to talk with Sam for a while so do you mind if I steal him from you?"

"Of course not dear. In fact, I need to prepare to leave anyway. I'm going to get everything ready so we can just toss it in the Explorer whenever your father gets back."

"Okay mom," Cathy said and grabbed my hand leading me downstairs. Cathy sat me down on the sofa with her. "Sam, I'm really happy that Dottie is staying here with you."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Well, left alone I don't think there's anything Dawn would try including doing her worst to seduce you. I know you and Dottie will have sex but I don't mind that at all. After all, I'd be a hypocrite if I did, you know what I mean?" She asked.

"Yeah, I think I do. You mean if you can have sex with her and be my girlfriend then there should be no reason I can't have sex with her as well. But what if I don't want to go to bed with Dottie?" I asked.

"Yeah right!" Cathy said with a sarcastic laugh. "Dottie's gorgeous, why do you think I have such a hard time keeping my hands off her. I know you Sam and I'd wonder about you if you didn't want to have sex with her. What makes it better is that I really don't mind, please believe that."

"I do believe you Cathy but you're assuming that Dottie is going to want to be with me."

"No I'm not. She asked me if she could." That statement sent a shock wave through my body. "I told her I thought it would be good for both of you, and I do."

"Cathy, you're really something else. I love you a lot. I don't know how anyone would not love you." Cathy's smile told me that she really was very pleased.

"Sam, I'm so happy you love me and I love hearing you say it too. Don't forget though, we've got to be careful. We don't want Linda hearing this. At least not yet."

It seemed we were all in agreement. From then until six everyone was busy cleaning and putting things together for the trip home. I went to Linda's room just before Dottie arrived and told her what was going on. I also had brought her supper. Linda picked at it. Even though she had slept for most of the day she complained about how tired she was feeling. I got Linda to take her aspirin, antibiotic and orange juice. As she had done before Linda fell asleep again before I left the bedroom. Dottie had returned at 5:30. A little after six Cathy entrusted me to Dottie as she left with her parents. I knew the next two days would be very interesting. I actually hoped they would be. Just before Cathy got into the Explorer I overheard her whisper to Dottie, "Don't fuck him do death you wench. Leave some of him for me." The two women laughed, hugged each other good-bye and Cathy got into the Explorer. Dottie took a step back to me and we watched them as they left. Once they had gone Dottie and I went back into the cottage.

"So I've got you all to myself now!" Dottie said with a sly grin on her face.

"It looks that way. Still, we have to be careful of Linda you know."

"Don't worry, Anne's a pretty smart lady. She told me we should sleep in her bedroom. She showed me the latch for the door too."

"Why did she think we'd be sleeping together?"

"Probably because Cathy told her we would."

I was numb to surprises now. "Are there any secrets around here at all?"

"I really doubt it Sam. Cathy and her mom are really close and I don't think there's anything they don't tell each other. Well there is one thing. You haven't fucked Dawn."

"Actually," I said, "I have."

"What!" Dottie exclaimed with a surprised look.

"Except for Linda everyone knows now, thank God," I said. "Saturday afternoon after we left your place Dawn convinced me to move from the main beach area to more secluded beach on the opposite side of the lake. It took only a very short time for her to become very forward with me and manipulate me to a point that I became too weak to help myself. Afterwards, thought, I got extremely angry. I told Anne and Cathy about it. Surprisingly, Anne forgave me much more quickly than Cathy did. Then last night Dawn gave me a blow job while I was asleep so I really had no control over that situation. When I realized what had happened once I woke up I got very angry with her and told her in no uncertain terms that what she had done was wrong and I didn't want her to try anything like that again. Shortly after that Cathy came downstairs and I told her what had happened immediately. It became obvious to her that Dawn really was as devious as I had described so she forgave me. Then we both went upstairs and told Anne what had happened too. After that both Anne and Cathy felt much more relieved about my actions and suddenly very aware of what Dawn was capable of. I'm sure Dawn won't be trying anything like that again."

"Well good, because you're right, it's not right to do that. I'm really happy to see how sorry you are for what happened. At least you're not pervert or anything like that." Dottie thought for a second and then said, "Okay, well, maybe you're a little pervy but I like that."

"Thank you," I replied with relief.

"Sam, don't worry. I don't think there's anyone who doesn't have some dirt on Dawn. We've all caught her up to some sort of no good. When she was fourteen I caught her in bed with my kid sister. I was really pissed and told her so but somehow she knew I was bi- and tried to use that to bribe me to silence. It didn't work because I told her that most people already knew anyway so I didn't care. Actually I do care a lot who knows but I counted on her being dumb enough that she'd believe me which she seems to have done."

"So what happened with your kid sister?"

"Not much. She admitted to me she had been fooling around with girls ever since she was twelve but she said it was Dawn who had dared her to do it with her. To prove Dawn wrong she did it. My sister is just like me sexually but Dawn isn't and she knows it. I made Dawn believe that she had twisted my sister's mind, which of course she hadn't. I've been able to get my sister's promise that she'd have a long talk with me before she did it again. Well, we've had that talk and now she understands many of the things that can go wrong. I offered to Dawn to talk to her about it as well. Dawn's so cock sure of herself though that she refused."

I looked lustfully at Dottie as she stood there. She had a bikini on so I felt like she was hiding from me but at the same time I knew she had already agreed to be intimate with me. I couldn't believe myself. I knew I was over-sexed but I never dreamed that it would reach this extent. I was beginning to feel like I had to have, and would have, every beautiful woman that came along. I decided to tell Dottie this.

"Hey Sam, let's sit down okay? It's been a long day."

"Sure, there's something I need your opinion on anyway."

We sat down right next to each other and Dottie said, "Okay, out with it, what's up?"

"Dottie, since I've been with this family I've been sexually spoiled. Cathy, her mother and sisters have all offered themselves up to me and I've taken them all up."

"Oh, you did Anne too huh?" Dottie asked.

"I thought you said you knew everything that had happened."

"Well, I thought I did and I guess that should not surprise me but it did. I tried to seduce her once since I know Jim is gay. She didn't go for it though. She told me she wasn't that way. She did like me trying though so she left me feeling good anyway, that's just the way Anne is. I love her and I don't know how anyone who knows her couldn't love her."

"I've told Anne the exact same thing but she says I'm crazy."

"That's Anne! Cathy too, neither seems to believe how gorgeous they are and how they could have anyone they want. I think it's kinda neat though. I mean, it's like being with someone who's unspoiled."

"I know what you mean. Oh yeah, that brings me to what I wanted to ask you about. Dottie, like I said, all the Caine girls have fucked me. Geeze, I can't believe I just said that."

"What?" Dottie asked. "You mean fuck?"

"Yes."

"So what's the problem?"

"I've never used that word to a woman before."

"Cathy warned me that you were new at this. I didn't believe her and I told her so. You acted like you knew just what you were doing when we were in my backyard."

"Well, Cathy's right. A little over a week ago I was still a virgin, if you can believe that. The thing is, every female I've come into contact with since Linda I've gone to bed with, except you of course. That's got to stop somewhere. It's going to spoil me in a bad way and I'll start thinking stupid, like taking every woman for granted. I can't stand people like that and here I am feeling like I'm on the verge of being that very sort of person."

"Don't worry Sam. You just told me of your fears and I can assure you from experience, men who are that way have never had the thoughts you've just told me about. If they had then they wouldn't have become the jerks they are. Sam, I have the feeling you'll respect every woman you are ever around."

"I'll die trying, I can honestly say that." Dottie laughed, leaned over and gave me a long loving kiss. She excited me as much as any woman could. Even though I sort of understood the logic Cathy had about my having sex with Dottie I couldn't understand her not being jealous of my being with another woman just the same. There was no way for her to know that I might find Dottie more interesting than she. I could only guess that she was pretty confident in herself. At that moment, however, Dottie did bring me to a new and different high and I did start to get very special feelings for her.

12