Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fran sat next to me on one side and Pam on the other. Fran said to me in a confidential tone, "I hope you don't mind, but I'm going out with Joel after dinner. I may not be back until tomorrow."

There was that knife again, jamming into my side and twisting. Fran didn't mean that as a result, but that's what I felt. I know she could see the horror or shock or regret on my face, but I tried to smile through it and said in a strained voice, "Oh, all right. I'll see you then. Will you two come to the Reddicks tomorrow night?"

"We're planning on it. I'm hoping you and I can be together then too."

Somehow her last statement hurt as well. Had I been reduced to the same level of caring and concern as Chip or Lyle or Sean, and Joel had moved up in preferences? We liked them, but if they suddenly vanished Fran would barely blink an eye, yet she professed to enjoy sex with them and I'd often heard her say the same thing to them.

I guess I got real quiet around the dinner table, and I let the others carry the conversation. As we left the restaurant, Fran headed off to get a cab to Back Bay, and the rest of us started to walk back to our apartment.

Pam grabbed my arm to walk with me, and she maneuvered so we were a good fifty to one hundred feet behind the others. She said in a low voice, "Steve, what's wrong? Did Fran say something that upset you? You were in a good mood until halfway through dinner, and I heard just about everything everybody else said."

"Yeah, sort of. As she explained as we left the restaurant, she was going off to see another boyfriend and spend the night with him."

"Ooooouuuu," Pam said with pursed lips. "I can see where that might upset you."

"Well, I'm trying not to let it get to me, but it does. Even though I am blessed with you and many other females in my life, I'm finding it hard for her to go off with Joel."

"Have you met him?"

"Once – a week ago."

"But there's something about him you don't like or trust?"

"No ... I think ... he's an all right guy. You'll meet him tomorrow evening." I thought for a moment, and Pam gave me time to think. "Maybe you're right. Maybe there is something about the guy that puts me off, but it isn't obvious and I can't put my finger on what it is."

"You really love Fran don't you?"

"Very much."

"Does she know?"

"I thought so." I reconsidered my statement and said, "Yes, I've told her."

"No you haven't."

"Huh?"

"Take this from an experienced woman who understands and is very sensitive about people's nonverbal cues. I'm also an intuitive. Fran is yearning for someone to really love her and love her deeply. Believe me, I could see it written all over her face. You may have 'told' her you love her, but the message didn't get through. You might think of stepping things up a notch or two or three until she gets that you are really serious about her – that is, if you are."

"I'd ask her to marry me, except now I'm not sure she'd say 'Yes.' I don't think she'd want to shut her sisters, mother, and our other friends out of the crazy relationship we've put together."

Pam and I walked a little further before she said, "I hope it's not too late. If I was in your shoes, I'd ask her on the first opportunity you have ... and you better have a ring in your hands when you ask."

"Do you think she'll accept?"

"She's starry eyed over you. This guy Joel is a diversion, and perhaps her way of signaling you that you better get off the mark, although she may not be conscious of what she's doing to try to change things. That said, she could get carried away with the new relationship, particularly if he puts on a full court press, and suddenly she's gone."

"What about her sisters and the others?"

"I think everything will work out, but you'd better move on this one. I am really intuitive about things like this, and I'm hearing a megaphone message about this."

"How could you tell all this in an hour or two upon first meeting her?"

Pam said, "Body language and listening to what she said and the way she said it."

"Telling me she was going off overnight with Joel was pretty definitive."

"In a way yes, but I think her date masks what's really going on in her head." I watched her when she talked to you about that.

We arrived at the house, and all filed inside and up the stairway. Aidan went around and dimmed the lights to create a romantic atmosphere. He then came up to Pam from behind her, and put his arms around her. She turned and almost immediately the pair were locked in a passionate embrace that knowing Pam would lead to them fucking in the near future.

I put my arms around Sheila and Ally, and led them into our bedroom. We were soon making love on our large bed.

Aidan brought Pam into the bedroom and they took the smaller bed. I continued to think how erotic the arrangement was where lovers in both beds could look across the short distance and see each other. I could tell Pam was getting off on it, and for that matter I was too. We stayed all evening long with our partner arrangements, except when we combined everyone in one bed and made a small orgy of things for a while.

* * * * *

In the morning, Pam and I were up before the others. I had lain awake part of the night thinking about Fran and what Pam had told me. I had one more question for her.

After kissing Pam and running my hands up under the t-shirt of mine she wore, I said to her, "Pam, I have an important question to ask."

She nodded at me as she ground her hips into my swelling cock.

"It's about Jane. If I ask Fran to marry me, as I'm inclined to do, how do you think Jane will react? Will my actions crush her?"

Pam shook her head. "Steve, you do what you need to do to have your own life work out. Jane will understand and be sympathetic. She's over a decade older, and chose her life path to be what it is. She doesn't expect to marry, live in a white house with picket fence, and have a covey of children. Maybe she'll want to live vicariously through you and Fran, but I don't think she'll be hurt. Moreover, I will tell her I said this if she feels put out about it, so I'll share any blame, but I don't think it'll be necessary so long as you hold onto the love you have for her."

I weighed that information while Pam played with my cock through the pair of briefs I wore. Eventually, she pushed my briefs down and started to fellate me. When I reached the 'done' point on her hardness scale, she hopped up on the kitchen table, spread her legs, and pulled me into her pussy. We started to fuck in a slow way, as I kissed her and thanked her for her insights and understanding.

About twenty minutes went by before I sped up and dumped my load into Pam's juicy cunt. She held me to her for a long time afterward as we kissed and made out. When we pulled apart slightly, I saw Aidan, Ally and Sheila standing in the doorway acting as voyeurs. The girls were jerking off Aidan, and they each had their hands in each other's pussies. The morning was off to a good start.

After breakfast, I had a serious talk with Sheila and Ally about asking Fran to marry me. Sheila and Ally went wild with joy at the idea that I would be asking their sister to be my bride. I had worried they would be severely disappointed, but that didn't seem to be the case. I had a lot of questions around their reactions, but I didn't articulate them right then. Aidan showered and ran off to do errands and go up to Farborough.

I asked the three women to go with me to buy an engagement ring. We found a Kay Jewelers open on Boylston Street, and the four of us poured over diamonds until I eventually picked a 1.5 carat diamond ring with twenty side stones embedded in the band of the ring. The women approved of the choice, and were bubbling over with enthusiasm over the whole idea and particularly about having been involved in the selection. I put the five thousand dollar tab for the ring on my credit card.

All the way back to the condo, the three of them kept pestering me as to how I planned to ask her, and what I'd say, and so forth. At that point, I had no idea. I just knew I wanted to get her alone so I could tell her how I really felt and then pop the question.

Fran arrived home about four o'clock. We were all in the living room relaxing when she came in. I wondered if she could sense the extra tension and excitement in the apartment. My cohorts had agreed not to spill the beans or talk about anything, until after I told them I'd done my asking.

I greeted Fran with a couple of kisses and hugs, assuring her that I'd missed her. I reiterated that I wanted some private time with her that evening, and she flashed me a smile and agreed. I also explained that I wanted Sunday to be our special time together before I had to fly to Chicago on Monday morning to visit the TCI office there. She agreed to give me that time too. I thought things were heading in the right direction.

* * * * *

We left the apartment to drive out to the Reddicks at five-thirty. The girls had made some dishes to contribute to the potluck dinner, and I carried four bottles of wine. As we drove, Pam asked a lot of questions about the Reddicks, Dunns, and the others who would be there tonight. I wasn't sure of the overall attendance myself beyond our normal crowd.

When we entered the noise level in the house quadrupled. Everyone loved Pam and expressed their thanks for me for bringing another 'free thinking' friend up from New Jersey. Word had traveled ahead of our arrival about Pam being married, and yet her open arrangement that allowed her to be with me in this group sex situation.

Jean and Dave Henson arrived about five minutes after we did. Their arrival triggered in my mind that I should tell them my intentions about proposing to Fran later that night. Consequently, after the initial greetings had passed, I pulled Jean aside, ostensibly to get us a glass of wine.

"Jean, I need to tell you something serious that will change the dynamic between us and many of the people here."

She looked surprised at my supposition, and turned to give me her full attention.

I spoke quietly so the others wouldn't hear us; "I want to ask Fran to marry me tonight when I can get her alone."

Jean's back straightened up, and she grinned at me. "Oh, that's so wonderful." She hugged me. "I already think of you as a son in law, one I like to fuck, by the way. This will be marvelous."

I shared my worries; "I'm not sure she'll accept. She's become quite infatuated over the past week with Joel. I hope I'm not putting my foot in it by asking, but I don't want to lose her. Sheila, Ally, and Pam helped me pick out a ring today." Inside, I found myself steeling my heart and emotions in case Fran turned me down. I wondered how I'd continue with her – even with the sisters – if she said no.

Jean put her arms around my neck in a loving way, "You ask her. If she turns you down, I'll disown her." Jean drove her tongue into my mouth in a really passionate kiss. Her approach made me forget a few of my worries and anxieties about Fran accepting.

Just then Fran came into the living room where we were talking in front of the bar. She said gaily, "Hey, no fair getting a head start on things, particularly with my mother." The women kissed briefly, and I got us each a glass of Chardonnay.

Several other couples arrived including Chip and Gale, and Sean and Rita. I got a series of wonderful 'full-body press with hip-grinding kisses' from each of the women. A little later Joel arrived, and I watched him get a few kisses, particularly from Fran who gave him some really passionate tongue action, but except for her his reception wasn't as noteworthy as mine. I wondered why. I remember thinking that at least tonight I'd know one way or the other whether I had a chance at truly making Fran mine. 'High Noon' was approaching.

Over dinner I studied the revelers sitting and standing around the Reddick's living room, dining room, and family room. I wondered if any of the others in the room had been where I found myself with Fran. I had more pussy available to me than I knew what to do with. I hadn't masturbated in months because I was making love with at least one gorgeous woman every night, and often more than one. But one of my 'girls' looked as though she might disappear on me, leave my harem, seek an exclusive relationship with some other guy - Joel, and that upset me – so much that I felt I wanted to marry her to bind her to me with stronger ties.

I watched Joel. He was being a pleasant dinner companion sitting on a stiff back chair talking to a few guests. Something was 'off.' I tried to put my finger on it, and I just couldn't think what it was. Did I detect too much ego? Narcissism?

I watched Fran sitting with an older guy named Brad; between bites of food the pair were kissing. For some strange reason, her actions with Brad didn't upset me the way she interacted with Joel. Maybe it was because I knew he was married; his wife Maya was across the room starting to make out with Dave Henson, Fran's father. Brad wasn't single, he wasn't on the prowl, he wasn't eligible, he was older – attractive to Fran but not the kind of person she'd pick as a life-long mate; Brad didn't pose a threat. Besides, I rated him as a truly nice guy; I didn't have a queasy feeling about him.

Joel had finished dinner and started making out with Wendy on the family room sofa. Wendy was a MILF that loved young cock. Gale had informed me that Joel, Aidan, and I were on Wendy's 'must have' list for the night. Of course, I knew she'd also get poked by a few others at the party, but that didn't concern me other than to be sure I gave a commendable performance to her.

Jean sat down with me again. "Care to spend an hour or so with me?"

I smiled at her, "I'd love to." On that note, Jean pulled me down the hallway to one of the guest rooms. I attended in many ways to the woman I hoped would be my mother-in-law: an orgasm-laden bout of cunnilingus, and a pussy pounding that she claimed satisfied in record-setting ways.

* * * * *

After cleaning up, we went back to the living room to get drinks. I searched for Fran and found her with Brad. They too had taken their time. She saw me and held out one arm for me, inviting me over.

I knelt beside her, "Hi, Lover. Having a good time."

"The best. Brad taught me some moves I'll have to show you."

"I'd love to be with you now."

"Likewise. Give me a little time to recover. Who were you with for the past hour?"

"Your mother."

Fran chuckled and made sure I'd treated her Mom properly. There was a lot of love there that transcended a normal mother-daughter relationship.

Brad gave Fran a kiss and then headed off. I suggested that she come with me back to the guest room. I'd shed my clothes in there, so the little box with the ring was there too in my pant's pocket.

Fran came with me, and after a bathroom stop, we cuddled up on the same bed I'd made love to her mother in only a few minutes earlier. I enfolded Fran in my arms. "I hope you know I love you more than anything in the world."

Fran kissed me with a sense of renewed passion. "And I love you too."

I spoke softly, "I want to build a future with you like no one else – a very long-term future. I ... well, words just don't do justice to what I want to say." I was mindful that I'd said the right words as far as I was concerned, but Pam thought my entire message wasn't getting through.

Fran had been stroking my cock the short time we'd been lying next to each other. I'd hardened to the consistency of granite. She said softly, "Don't stop talking, but put that inside me."

I slid my cock into her moist pussy, spreading through her pink until I found myself buried to the hilt. Fran moaned in ecstasy, and I think I did too. As we started to move together, I reached over her shoulder to my slacks. Fran gave me a look to ask 'What are you doing?'

I kept talking to her as I did. "Fran, I can't imagine my life without you in it, and I hope you feel the same way. I've done a lot of thinking about us, and where I want us to be today and all the tomorrows you can ever think about. I guess we should have talked more about this kind of thing, but ... well ..."

I raised myself up on my knees in front of her but kept us connected. I opened the small velvet covered box in front of her. Fran's eyes got huge as she studied my hands and the small velvet box. "Fran, will you please marry me and make me the happiest man in world."

Fran sobbed, "Oh, Steve, YES. YES. YES. Oh, you're making me the happiest woman in the world. YES, I'LL MARRY YOU – OF COURSE." She was practically screaming by the end of her words. I could feel Fran's pussy start to spasm in orgasm around my cock as I extracted the ring from its small slot and placed it on her trembling left hand. I bent down and we kissed for a long time, and then we just held each other.

As I rose back up on my hands so I wasn't squishing my new fiancée, a number of people stood in the doorway of the guest room and started to applaud: Sheila, Ally, Pam, Jean and Dave Henson, Gale, Nancy, and Aidan. I'm sure the commotion brought some of the others in the house to our doorway. Fran and I both blushed, and I wondered how many other proposals had been delivered in the midst of coitus; somehow that seemed a much better way to propose instead of getting down on one knee.

Despite the continued connection of our genitals and my slow pumping in and out of Fran's body, everyone came by the bed as Fran held out her hand to show everyone the diamond ring. I'd bought the ring because it had a high sparkle factor, and even in the dim and sexy light of the bedroom, the glittery impact couldn't be missed. Between other people looking at it, Fran kept holding her hand out and looking.

Eventually, Joel came through the door. By then, someone had told him what had transpired in our bedroom. He came over and as I fucked her, she held out her arms to him. He voiced his congratulations as he kissed her, allowing a hand to run up her body, across both bare breasts.

Joel turned to me, "Steve, you too. Congrats." He put out his hand and we shook hands. Again, I had that odd feeling about Joel that I couldn't put it aside. Briefly, I studied Joel and my feelings trying to pin down what bothered me. To outward appearances, he seemed pleasant and sincere in his best wishes, but an inner voice told me to beware.

People eventually left Fran and me alone, so we went back to making sweet uninterrupted love as I showered her with every expression of my love for her that I could think of, and she returned the words with equal vigor.

When we were done, each of us experiencing multiple climaxes, we took a shower together and straightened up the bedroom and connecting bath.

Fran said, "What now? Should we continue to party, or do you want us to monopolize each other's time the rest of the night? You decide."

I said, "That ring is my one vote to spend every second of every day with you, but ... well, what should we do about parties like this?" I gestured out the bedroom door.

Fran obviously thought for a while, and I gave her time to compose her answer. "I think I'd like to continue to play with others as we've been doing – at least right now, and I'm guessing you would too."

I nodded my assent.

Fran said, "So, let's play with others, but ... I don't know how to say this, but I have you, my Darling, as my core, my base, and the most important individual in my life."

I asked, "What should I do about your sisters?"

"I think you should find them now and make love to them; Pam too, and Jane when you see her. I trust what you just said about my prime importance in your life. I might have thought more exclusively a year ago, but now I know you'll come home from spending time with them and make love to me armed with a new connectedness."