Sister's Funeral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began working the buttons of my shirt and invited my hands to do the same to her blouse. Slowly we exposed ourselves with gasps and moans of pure sexual intent. Her blouse fell away to reveal a lace bra cupping firm breasts. The front clasp snapped open exposing her already swollen nipples. My shirt and undershirt came off and she nestled against me. The sensation of her skin against mine was overpowering. Lucy was gyrating on my lap as my hands slid down her back to take the first feel of her well-shaped butt. I felt her hand slide between us to open the clasp and zipper of her pants.

Now my hands touched bare skin making Lucy moan in a loud sigh. She found my clasp and zipper and worked to free me. She stood letting her pants fall to the floor and her tiny thong panty didn't last long on her hips. She stood naked.

My pants and shorts came off and we were naked before each other.

"Marty, don't cum in me, I'm not protected." In an instant Lucy was sitting on my lap taking my cock. She cried out as a cock penetrated her for the first time. It was not a cry of pain.

I was on the edge of my orgasm as she had me so filled with want. "Lucy, I am going to cum quickly, maybe before you are ready."

Lucy ignored my warning and rode me hard. I was close and forced her off me as jets of cum spewed out. "Told you I was close."

"Marty, you just passed the test. I want you to cum in me next time." She took me into her again and with a loud rush of breath, she had her orgasm.

After my cum, I knew that I could give her more satisfaction for much longer. We settled into a pace that made us both moan and cry out our feelings. Lucy gave herself freely; we kissed, sucked, fondled, and loved our bodies. Lucy had another orgasm that made her limp.

Lucy recovered holding me tightly in her. "Jane told me she heard you one time with a girlfriend. She said you were good. She was wrong, you are great."

We turned with Lucy now lying on the couch. I went to my knees taking in her body. Slowly, I kissed down her neck, giving each breast attention, and worked lower until the scent of her passion filled my senses. When I licked her clit, Lucy screamed out and gushed more or her essence. I thirsted for it lapping every drop.

When she was close to another orgasm, I entered her again. We unleashed our demands for release. Lucy was crying in loud screams until I drove myself full hard into her. At that moment, we came hard together. I came in her wet and long while Lucy cried and squeezed me tightly in her.

Eighteen months later, Lucy graduated from law school and I asked her to marry me. We got married the day after she passed the bar exam. A year later, we named our daughter Jane.

12