Sisters' Gift Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fjdjf54
fjdjf54
196 Followers

Climbing on top of her, she quickly pulled down and discarded Jenn's pants and panties in one motion, not wanting to wait to see the beautiful treasure that hid underneath. Both were so hot that they each needed stimulation fast. Abby produced the double dildo I had bought her and her sister. She inserted about an inch into her pussy, and fed about the same into Jenn's. Jenn moaned happily at the welcome intrusion of a hard, thick cock, even if it wasn't real. They began to thrash against each other, fucking each other senseless in the race to release.

Inch after inch of the dildo disappeared into their cunts, until they were fucking each other and grinding against the other's pussy at the same time. Getting stimulation from inside their hot fuckholes and rubbing their cunts together was just too much for the incredibly horny girls. Simultaneously, they screamed as they climaxed, coating the dildo in a shiny mess of cum.

I was beside myself watching these two scenes occur in front of me, unable to do anything about it. I desperately needed to cum, and I hadn't been touched in over an hour. I was harder than I had ever been, the need to cum almost painful. Jenn noticed as she came down from her orgasm. "I see someone enjoyed the show, huh?" She crawled over on her hands and knees, and knelt before my cock. She gave it a lick and a suck, and said, "Mmmm. That's good. But unfortunately, you aren't allowed to cum. But since we are, I think we will. Girls, how about it?"

She was met with three eager faces. Allison lay down on her back, Jenn climbed on top of her face. Abby positioned herself underneath Jenn's mouth, as Gabby climbed on top of her sister's face. There was a chain of four gorgeous women, all of whom I have fucked, about to eat each other out, and I was powerless. I watched the scene unfold in front of me, tongues moving in and out of cunt, whimpers filling the air, the smell of aroused women and pussy juice. It was too much for me. I passed out on my bed from such a need to cum.

Again I awoke to my dick being sucked. I decided that this might be my only chance to cum today, so I wasn't going to blow it. I let the girl continue to blow me, acting as if I were still asleep. I tried to maintain breathing patterns, and not moan out load at the amazing blow job. From the feel of it, I could tell it was Jenn, and her oral talents were quickly driving me to the brink of orgasm.

Unfortunately, she knew that too. She pulled off of my dick, pinching it at the base, stopping the cum from flowing. Groaning angrily, I got up. The girls just smiled sweetly at me. My balls were excessively blue. Being that they had cum several times that day, they opted not to have sex again, and just walk around my apartment, doing what they would normally do. Except they were all naked. And teasing each other, and especially me, as they passed. There would be an occasional grope of a breast, or someone slapping an ass.

My cock was even stroked and licked a few times, but never to the point where I came. Finally at 7:00, after a nude dinner I just couldn't take it anymore. We were sitting on my couch watching TV, naked of course. "To hell with this game!" I practically roared as I tore the handcuff off from behind my back and pushed the nearest girl onto her back on the couch. It happened to be that Jenn was taking her shift to tease me, so it was her that I would fuck.

She was already naked and aroused from all of her teasing and play earlier in the day, so I just pushed her back, and drove into her. Hard. I pounded her like a fuck doll. My anger was being vented through my sex as I berated her with both my cock and my words. "You dirty whore. Teasing me the entire day. Punishing me for making you cum. Now it's my turn. I am going to fuck you senseless. I'm gonna cum inside you, then fuck you again and again until you are reduced to nothing but an overused and sore pussy."

"Oh fuck! I deserve it. I've been bad. Punish me like the whore that I am!"

That bitch was actually enjoying this. She got off on being used. I slapped the side of her ass cheek as I was unable to reach behind her. I was really getting into the role I was playing. I continued to slap her until I thought of a better target. My hand swung across the side of her breasts, causing them to jiggle much to my delight.

"Is that all you got? I sucked you but didn't let you cum. Gave you the worst blue balls imaginable. Punish me."

I went into hyper drive. Our combined dirty talk was pushing me close and closer to the edge. I didn't give a shit about her orgasm, only mine. I continued to pound into her mercilessly, slapping her breasts as I fucked her. Finally, after the entire day of not being able to cum, I let loose the biggest load of my life. The first three or four spurts I came inside her.

Wanting to humiliate her even more, degrade her like the slut that she was, I pulled out and fired the remaining cum onto her face and tits. She loved it. She smiled though all of the cum that landed all over her pretty face. I smiled at her, giving her a wink, silently telling her it was just role playing. Looking down, I could see that she came. I was also still hard. I knew just how to punish this bitch even more. I flipped her over roughly, and slapped her ass. "Stick out your ass bitch!" She complied. "Alright whore. I'm about to teach you a lesson you will never forget."

I inserted my fingers into her cunt, getting all of the juices that I could. "That's a lesson? Your sisters are rougher with me." My hand came crashing down on her ass, shutting her up. I pulled my fingers out of her, and shoved them into her ass, lubing up her tightest hole. I shoved my dick into her cunt, getting it wet and ready for what I was about to do. I placed my dick at the entrance to her ass, but a hand on my chest stopped me. It was Gabby.

"Baby, you're gonna need more lube than that." With a smile on her face, she spat at Jenn's asshole, then engulfed my cock, coating it with her saliva. Pulling off of me, she gave me a kiss, and said, "Give her the reaming of a life time. But make sure to save some for me."

With that, I plunged into her ass in one stroke, taking on my role again. I viciously fucked her ass wide open as her tight passage gripped onto my dick. I knew I wouldn't last long in this heat and tightness, so I just fucked away. Increase the speed of my strokes, and bringing my had down on her ass I growled at her, "Don't forget this bitch." I punctuated it with my hand making contact with her ass and a deep hard thrust, sending my cum deep into her ass. I fell back onto the couch, exhausted. Happy to find Gabby crawling into my arms, I fell into a peaceful sleep.

I awoke to another blowjob the next morning, and fortunately for me, this one was completed. "Baby, we were going to let you cum eventually. We just wanted to see how long you would last, and what you would do. If you didn't jump Jenn last night, I surely would have jumped you in like five minutes."

Gabby kissed my softening dick after finishing her blow job. "After all, there is no way I can go so long without your cum." On that sentiment, we both went back to sleep, resting peacefully throughout the night.

Chapter XIII:

That weekend I spent with my girls was amazing, but the next day was Monday, meaning I had to go back to work, and the girls to school. Weekdays droned on and on for me. The girls had to stay in dorms during the weekdays, so I barely saw them. I was caught up in the boring world of my work, even if it did have more benefits and better hours. Unfortunately, all I could do was make my pay, and wait until Friday to finally see my girls again. True, Jenn and Allison were near, but it didn't feel right without my girls knowing. It felt like I was cheating on them, and the last thing in the world I wanted to do was hurt them.

My twins had it slightly differently. While missing me, they still had each other, in addition to the double sided dildo I had bought for them. While school was tough, and the difficulty level was increasing, they made time for each other. The best way for them to reduce their stress, they soon found, was a quick romp in the privacy of their dorm room. Even without me, they were still having sex multiple times in a week, while I was reduced to my memories, fantasies (most of which had been played), and my left fist.

Jenn and Allison came over every now and again to try to seduce me, but I wouldn't budge on my stance. We all knew Abby and Gabby wouldn't mind, and would even press for details, but I just couldn't bring myself to fuck them. I needed my girls there for support. I was quickly learning that they were my rock, the two things in my life that would never change, the two things I would base my life around.

Finally, the weekend came, and I drove over to the dorms to pick up my sisters for a night on the town. We decided on dinner in a relatively new Italian restaurant. The atmosphere was incredible. Dimmed lights, soft Italian music in the background, and the faint smell of olive oil gently filling the air. Our pimply-faced waiter introduced himself to us, then placed some warm, fresh baked bread on the table with an array of different olive oil dipping dishes. Each of them were fantastic. As he came back to get out drink orders, I could tell he was flustered in the presence of the twin beauties. Tonight, they dressed to impress. Both of them wearing their long, golden hair down to their backs. Gabby had her straight down her back, while Abby opted to have her hair cover the right shoulder, while leaving the left bare. Gabby was wearing a sapphire blue sleeveless dress that did wonders in bringing out her eyes. While being sleeveless, it did have shoulders, and covered them from her chest to her neck. However, there was a triangle that was positioned between her upper chest and the top of her bust line that had no cloth, leaving her skin bare. Because of this, she showed some cleavage, but a very modest amount. Her dress elegantly draped down her body, accentuating her the C cups and round ass she hid under the evening wear. Abby, of course, was more daring with her selection, but was equally stunning. She decided on a black strapless piece that came up to just over her bust line. Under her braless breasts, was a wrap of cloth sewn onto the dress with the sole intention of keeping her breasts high on her chest, protruding outward from her lithe body. The gown flowed down her body, clinging to her, and finally fading to gorgeous legs at just below her knees.

The young waiter was obviously not prepared to be serving such beauty and was clearly uncomfortable with the situation. My twins noticed this, and made every effort to fluster the poor kid even more. The purred their orders to him, as the seductively dipped and ate the bread in front of them. Every action their performed was dripping with sex. He collected our menus, and placed them over his crotch as he walked away, clearly trying to conceal an erection. "You two are naughty girls. So mean to him."

"You have no idea how naughty we can be," came the breathy response from Abby.

"I think I have an idea. I mean, I did spend the entire weekend with you t—" My breath was caught in my throat. Abby had slipped off her shoe and was letting her bare foot run the length of my leg, up to my rapidly hardening cock. She began to rub against the length of it as she smiled seductively at me. Our flustered waiter had come back with our drinks, and was placing them on the table. I figured my vixen of a sister would stop, not wanting to be discovered, but she just continued. Our waiter seemed none the wiser. Gabby spoke up. "Do you know when our food will be CUMMING?" She put extra emphasis on that word.

Our waiter responded with "It might be a while because of the dishes you ordered. I can go back to the kitchen at put a rush on it if you would like."

"Oh no, no thanks. I wouldn't want anything to CUM too soon. I understand how HARD our orders were, and I want them to CUM out just perfect."

"Understood ma'am. Enjoy your drinks." With that he left.

"I was wrong. You girls aren't just mean to him, you're mean to everyone!"

Gabby looked back at me with the most innocent face she could muster. "Why, whatever do you mean by that?" Even though I have had her in almost every position I could think of, she still played that little girl innocence perfectly. Had I not known how insatiable she was sexually, I would have thought of her as a sweet girl, not yet corrupted by anything.

Abby kept up her ministrations on my cock, eyeing me seductively the entire time. She began to lick her lips, and thrust her chest out with every breath she took. I was about to burst under the table and in my expensive suit, so I excused myself, and went to the bathroom to relieve myself of the tension building inside me. I entered the bathroom, thankfully finding it empty, and entered a stall, locking it behind me. Just as I started to pull my dick out to stroke it, I heard the door to the bathroom open. However, I heard the click clack of high heels on the tile floor. "Baby?" I heard Gabby calling me.

"Yea, in here, babe."

I unlocked the door, and allowed her to enter the stall with me. She locked it again behind her. "Abby can be so mean sometimes, can't she." She strolled over to me, and sat on my lap, facing me, and straddling my legs. "Starting things, but not finishing them, making my boyfriend so upset that he had to go the bathroom to compose himself. But I'm nicer. Even if she won't finish it, I will."

With that, she pulled her dress up to cover my crotch. She pulled her panties to one side of her, and lowered herself on to my rock hard cock. She began to ride up and down on me, immersing me in pleasure. In front of me was the picture of elegant beauty, bouncing on top of my cock, still fully clothed. She was a goddess. Plain and simple, an absolute goddess. Although I loved Abby with all of my heart, I knew that Gabby had me completely head over heels, 100% smitten. She continued to make sweet love to my cock, squeezing it inside her with her still incredibly tight cunt. I looked into her eyes, and she locked on mine. I could see the love we each felt for each other. No words were needed, just the look in her eyes.

Just when our moment was reaching new heights of beauty and pleasure, I heard the distinct sound of the door opening and someone entering. No click clack of high heels this time, it was not Abby to join our party. Gabby kicked it into high gear, and we were both about to cum. In order to hide our coupling from the stranger on the other side of the stall door, I crushed my lips against Gabby's, hoping to stifle any moans that might escape either of our mouths. We both climaxed, muffled groans barely escaping our mouths, yet still audible. We continued to fuck in the bathroom, prolonging our climax, with someone, just a few feet away. Finally, we came down from our orgasms, the guy in the bathroom running water to wash his hands. Gabby leaned in a nibbled my ear, "Damn, that was hot. I came soooooo hard."

We exited the restroom, carefully looking to make sure no one noticed our joint departure. It turned out that only our sister did, and she greeted us with a gigantic smile, telling us she knew exactly what went on in there. Beaming at her, we repeated the story of what happened, but in hushed tones. "No way! If I was in there I would have screamed it out, let the whole world know we were fucking. I would want them to know, it would make it that much hotter." Abby never failed to shock me, and apparently Gabby, by the looks of it.

We returned back to my apartment and after some serious sex, we laid on my bed, just talking to one another. Somehow, Jenn and Allison came up. As Abby raved about the two of them, I noticed Gabby clam up. She got quiet, and her whole demeanor changed. She tried to hide it with a fake smile, but I knew her better than that. While Abby was still engrossed in describing some of the sex they had together, I rolled over to face Gabby, who seemed to be fighting back tears. I wrapped my arm around her, and she scooted closer to me, wanting my warmth and comfort. I caressed her hair, and shushed her quietly. "Since last weekend, nothing happened. They wanted to, but I would never do anything like that without your permission."

She looked up at me, watery eyes and all. She looked so adorable, so vulnerable. "Really?" It was all she was able to croak out in a barely audible whisper before she broke down crying. Again I consoled her, while Abby realized what had happened.

"I'm going to leave you two alone. I love you guys, and I know you love me. I know we will never be apart. But I also know that what you guys have together, what you two share, is deeper than what I have with either of you. I'll let you be for now." Sometimes her intellect just plain shocked me.

I continued to hold Gabby in my arms, occasionally planting kisses on her face to clear her tears away. She moved her head so that I kissed her lips. While not boiling over with passion, she returned the kiss. We both knew what she wanted, how she wanted to be comforted. She wanted to feel a one-ness with me that could only be achieved through sex. "Ty," she started. But I shushed her. I knew what she needed, and I slowly caressed her entire body, already naked from our previous sex with Abby. My hands roamed her body as she lay her head on my chest, kissing it gently. I trailed my way down to her sex with my fingers, testing to see if she was ready for me. She was. Slowly and gently I mounted her.

I sunk into her body, both of us moaning equally from pleasure and from the knowledge that we were one. I nursed on her breasts, gently kneading them as I slowly pushed and pulled in and out of her. Gabby's tears of sadness, then happiness were gone. We made love together, falling into each other's rhythm as if we were not two people, but truly one. In and out I plunged, when Gabby wrapped her long, slender legs around my back, pulling me as deep into her as I could go. I stayed there, as I knew she wanted me to, both of us relishing in our connection. I stayed deep inside her, just hugging her and stroking her hair and back, comforting and relaxing her. In my arms, she had nothing to fear. Slowly, she began thrusting up at me, signaling that it was time to continue our lovemaking. I could feel the pressure building, but it was a ways away, especially at the pace we were going. Gabby rode out several small orgasms, each building in intensity, until I knew her next one would be a big one. I looked in her eyes, silently asking her permission to end our love making, and fuck her to orgasm. Almost imperceptible, she nodded. I began long, slow, deep thrusts. I began to speed up, driving into her, but still not rutting her. Her mouth opened, and her eyes rolled back. I knew she was close. I kicked it into high gear and began to fuck her hard. In and out I pistoned, until I felt her convulse and cum all over my cock. I joined her in orgasmic bliss. Unbeknownst to us, Abby was watching the whole time we were together. We noticed her presence when her sobs woke us from our orgasmic highs.

A single tear was all that escaped from her. "I love you both, but I can see that I don't have what you guys do. I want it, need that kind of love. So, while I'm with you guys, and I do plan on staying with you guys, I need to see others. I need to find the connection that you two so obviously share. I'm not going to stay with you Ty. Jenn and Allison are going to drive me back to my dorm room. You two need to be alone."

With that she left. We knew she wasn't upset with us, and we knew she loved us. I sighed and lay back on my pillow. My right arm was around Gabby while she lay on my chest. "I hope she finds it. I really do."

fjdjf54
fjdjf54
196 Followers