Sisters-in-law Valentine's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God, Jesus!"

It was so hotly erotic to be standing in my sister-in-law's bathroom, while she was naked and I had my pants and underwear down around my ankles for her to inspect my shaved cock and balls.

"What? Is there something wrong?"

I played the innocent, gay brother-in-law to the nth degree. If they were handing out awards, I would have won the Oscar.

"Your cock," she said looking up at me with darting eyes, before immediately staring back down. "You have a huge cock. You have the biggest prick I've ever seen," she said reaching out to take my cock in her hand, before reaching down to cup my balls.

"I do?"

First of all, I couldn't believe that I was exposing myself to my naked sister-in-law. I couldn't believe my sister-in-law was holding my cock in her hand.

"You're so smooth. I love how it feels. I just absolutely love your shaved cock," she said mindlessly stroking me ever so slowly, while running her fingertips over the head of my penis.

"Thank you, Angelina."

Then, when she started stroking me, oh, my God. Are you kidding me? Am I dreaming?

"Should we be doing this, Angelina?"

Continuing to stroke me, cupping my balls, while running her manicured fingers over my cock, she didn't answer my question.

"You have a beautiful prick, Jesus, and if you weren't gay," she said closing her eyes, while still holding me in her hand, "I'm very so horny that I'd give you a blowjob that would make you a straight man. Oh, yeah, I'd suck your beautiful gay cock."

"Gay? I'm not gay," I said. "Why would you think I'm gay, when I'm standing here with an erection in front of my beautiful, naked, sexy sister-in-law?"

Immediately, she let go of my cock and covered her tits with her forearm and her pussy with her hand.

"Oh, my God. I'm so embarrassed. All these years, I thought you were gay and now to find out that you're not gay is so very disconcerting," she said still staring at my prick and talking to my cock, instead of me. "I'm so embarrassed."

I expected her to throw me out of her bathroom, but she didn't. I expected her to ban me from her house, but she didn't do that either. I expected her to immediately call my brother John to tell him that I had beguiled her and tricked her to show me her naked body and flash her my cock on the pretense that I was gay, so that I could see her naked, but she didn't do that either.

"Maybe you should take a shower, instead, Angelina. Maybe we both can use a little cooling off," I said turning off the tub and turning on the shower.

I was so brazen and so bold, but she was the type who needed to be told what to do. Uncovering her nakedness, she took my hand and I followed herlead. As soon as we got in the shower, we started making out, really going at it, as if we were horny teenagers. Angelina's hand was all over my cock and when I wasn't kissing her, I was feeling her big tits and sucking her erect nipples, while finger fucking her and playing with her clit. Then, I pushed her up against the shower wall, inserted my prick inside of her pussy, and made her scream out my name, while humping her against the wet tiles.

"Oh, God, Jesus! Oh, God, Jesus! Oh, God, Jesus!"

I couldn't believe how fast she exploded. Never have I had sex with a woman who has had an orgasm so quickly.

"It's been a while," she said with her arms still draped around my neck and shoulders. "You have no idea how horny I've been," she said falling to her knees, as soon as we got out of the shower. "Thank you, Jesus," she said looking up at the shower ceiling. Thank you, Jesus," she said looking at me. "I owe you a blowjob for giving me a much needed orgasm," she said falling to her knees.

She kissed and licked my cock, while cupping my balls, before taking my cock in her mouth. She was actually making love to my cock and not just blowing me. Never have I experienced such a sensual blowjob. Then, when she finally took me in her mouth, she sucked me, really sucked me, deep throated me, while stroking me.

"Suck my cock, Angelina. Blow me. Oh, yeah, baby," I said lightly putting my hand to the back of her head to hold her in place, while I fucked my sister-in-law's pretty mouth.

"Oh, my God, Jesus, I just love sucking your big cock," she said removing my cock from her mouth to speak. "Cum, Jesus, Cum. I want, I need for you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste you."

Slowly at first and then more quickly and with more of a rhythm between the synchronized movement of her hand in mouth, she sucked and stroked me faster and faster. Oh, my God!

"Oh, yeah, right there, that's it. Don't stop, Angelina. Don't stop. I'm gonna cum. Suck my cock, Angelina. Blow me. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Fuck! Oh, God! Oh, baby."

"Thank you, Jesus," she said.

"No, thank you, Angelina, that was the best blowjob I've ever had in my life."

"Now, that I know you're not gay, maybe we can do this again," she said standing and giving me a look that melted my heart and stiffened my cock. "I'm free Mondays."

Over the next several months, Angelina and I had sex once a week, every week, on Monday.

I took another quick shower to freshen up before heading off to see Gabriella, Peter's wife. First stopping off at the florist and the candy store, I was prepared for Valentine's Day with another bunch of flowers and a box of candy. Hopefully, I was ready for more sexy Valentine action with sister-in-law number two.

Gabriella is a typical Italian woman. Mamma Mia, she even has the accent. Just a couple of years older than me, she just turned 27-years-old and Peter is eleven years older than his wife, the big pig. Why any of these hot women want anything to do with my brothers is beyond me. Maybe it's just because they all have money.

Anyway, Gabriella reminds me a little of Penelope Cruz, that is, if Penelope was Italian, because Gabriella has that sexy Roman nose, along with that sexy accent. Of course, as are all my sisters-in-law, she's busty, too. They all have great bikini bodies.

As it was already late morning, Gabriella answered the door in her bikini beneath her cover up. Oh, my God, I just wanted to have wild sex with her right there. She's so frigging beautiful.

"Happy Valentine's Day," I said, as soon as she opened the front door.

"Oh, what a nice surprise. If figures my brother-in-law would remember me on Valentine's Day with flowers and candy, when my asshole husband didn't even remember me with a card. "Thank you, so much," she said.

Even when she's angry, especially when she's angry, she's so sexy. She gave me a kiss on the lips and I so wanted to part her lips with my tongue, while feeling her big tit through her bikini top with one hand and cup her ass with the other. I wondered what she would have done, if I touched her in that way. Would she encourage me or recoil? Would she have slapped my face or grabbed my cock?

In the same way that I felt about Angelina, I felt the same way about Gabriella. I couldn't believe I was alone with her, while hoping to have sex with her, too. Just like I did with Angelina, the first time I saw Gabriella, I was in love. She was everything a man could want in a woman. She was exquisite and to think she was my sister-in-law, a woman I had been lusting over for years, was a bonus in the sexual stimulation department. If I wasn't masturbating over the thought of having sex with Angelina, I was masturbating over my sexual fantasies of Gabriella.

"You're welcome," I said beaming ear to ear that my sexy sister-in-law kissed me.

She planted her hot body so close to mine that I could imagine being inside of her. I could just feel myself making love to her and humping her, while fucking her. Oh, my God, she makes me crazy wild with sexual passion.

It took all the self-control I had not to reach my hand down and around, while kissing her, and cup her oh, so sweet ass. I so wanted to push her up against the wall and dry hump her, while kissing her and fingering her pussy.

"I was just about to take a dip," she said. "Wanna go for a swim with me?"

Gabriella has an indoor, heated pool.

"Ah, gees, Gabby," my nickname for her, "I didn't bring my trunks and Peter's bathing suit would never fit me. It would just fall off my body."

"No problem," she said. "Go au naturale and I'll join you," she said removing her cover up and tossing it on a chair.

Oh, my God! Who needs a plan to seduce my sexy sisters-in-law, when they seeming have their own plan to seduce me. I couldn't believe it when she reached around behind her, unhooked her bikini bra, and wiggled out of her bikini bottoms. Before I could even unbuckle my belt, she was already naked. I'm so glad my sexy sister-in-law thinks that I'm a gay man. Definitely, without a doubt, for her to strip naked like that in front of me, Gabriella was horny. I had a sense that she was ready and hoping for some hot action, even with a gay man. I couldn't help but wonder if Angelina called her and gave her the load down that I wasn't gay.

Yet, even if I was a gay man, I'm still her brother-in-law. Isn't that still a taboo to see your sister-in-law naked, while trying to seduce your brother-in-law by getting naked on the pretense of going for a dip in the pool? Apparently Angelina and now Gabriella are so horny and sexually frustrated that they don't give a care about what's forbidden and what's acceptable and appropriate behavior, when it comes to family propriety. In the way these three women look, with laws against everything else, I'm surprised there's not a law against me seeing them naked.

Oh, my God, Gabby has such an incredibly hot body. Why her husband is not home banging her all day and in every way is beyond me? What's the attraction with that club? I don't understand. It must be drugs. For sure, my three brothers must be on drugs to ignore their wives in the way that they ignore them. Then, I wondered, maybe they are all gay. Wow. Wouldn't that be something if all this time, the House of God was a gay bar and a gay men's striptease club.

As I'm walking behind Gabby, I'm stripping off my clothes. Finally, when we get down to the pool, is when she turned around, looked down, and noticed the big dick that I obviously inherited from Reverend Dick, my assumed father. Looking as if she was having a medical emergency, her sexy mouth fell open and she started breathing in gasps. I so wanted to push her to her knees and fill her mouth with my cock and with the excuse that I was giving her mouth-to-mouth or in this case, cock-to-mouth medical assistance.

"Jesus, Jesus," she said. I've grown accustomed to women saying my name, after saying the name of the Lord. Redundancy happens a lot with my name.

"Where the in Hell did you get that monster?" She grabbed and pulled on my cock. "I wish Peter had a cock like you. Oh, my God! It's huge? Does it get any bigger?"

Now what kind of question is that? Of course, it gets bigger. Further, why do all women, when they see my cock, all have the same reaction and the need to grab it and pull it, as if it's a toy? I don't mind, I'm just saying. Hey, easy, I wanted to say. It doesn't come off, that is, unless you rub it, stroke it, suck it, and fuck it.

"Bigger? Of course it gets bigger and harder, too."

I couldn't believe my sexy sister-in-law was standing in front of me naked, while asking me if my cock gets any bigger. Can my life get any better than this?

"Show me," she said with that sexy Italian accent, while never removing her eyes from my cock.

"Show you? What do you mean, show you? How am I going to show you, Gabby?"

"Play with yourself. I want to see how big you get when you're hard."

I couldn't believe it when she asked me to play with myself. I so wanted to just start jerking off. What a fantasy that would be. I couldn't imagine a fantasy like this, if I wanted. Gabby standing in front of me naked, while I masturbated.

"No, I'm not going to play with myself in front of you, Gabby, my sister-in-law. I'd be so embarrassed."

"I'll make you hard then," she said with a sexy laugh. "Would you mind if I masturbated you a little, just to get you hard?"

Would I mind? Uhm, let me think about that for a nanosecond. Is she kidding me? I couldn't even have a fantasy like this, where my sexy sister-in-law asks my permission to stroke my cock enough to get me hard, so that she can see how big and hard I get.

"Sure, yeah, you can stroke me a little," I said with a sexy laugh. "Only, I'd get bigger and harder, if I could feel your breast, if you don't mind."

"Sure," she said. "You can feel my tits. You can even suck my nipples, if that helps you to get an erection."

Oh, my God. I'm dreaming. This is nuts. Standing here feeling my naked sister-in-laws tits and sucking her nipples, while she masturbates me is a dream come true.

"You have a beautiful body, Gabby," I said.

Too preoccupied to acknowledge my compliment, she was busy stroking, while staring at my cock.

"Wow, it's getting quite bigger. I've never seen a prick so big," she said in her sexy accent that made me want to have hot sex with her. "I just love your big cock, Jesus."

I couldn't believe I was about to say what I did, but I did. She was making me so horny by standing there naked, with her hand around my cock, while I felt her tits and sucked her nipples, with her tits jiggling up and down and side to side with the fast movement of her hand, I needed more.

"Maybe if you took it in your mouth, Gabby, it would--"

"Good idea," she said. "I was just thinking that."

That was the only encouragement that I gave her. She fell to her knees and started sucking me off, as if she was a thousand dollar call girl. Holy shit. Gabriella is one Hell of a cocksucker. Why my brother is not home with this sexy bitch and having her blow him every night, is beyond me.

"Okay, easy, Gabby or you're going to make me cum."

"I don't mind," she said removing my cock from her mouth to speak. "It's been a while, since your low, down, dirty brother shot a load in my mouth. You can cum in my mouth, if you want. Really, Jesus, it's okay."

"Gabby, it's just that--"

"I know," she said getting up from her knees. "I'm sorry. You're gay and aren't attracted to women. I wish you weren't gay, Jesus. I know it's wrong, but I'm so horny. I'm so sexually frustrated. Your brother doesn't even touch me anymore. He must be banging those whores in his club. I swear, if you weren't gay, Jesus, I'd fuck you so hard that--"

"Gay? I'm not gay, Gabby. Where'd you get the idea that I'm gay? I was just going to say, it's just that you're my sister-in-law."

The look that she gave me was the same look, as if she stumbled upon a 90% off Valentine's Day sale at Victoria Secrets. She paid no never mind to my mild protest of her being my sister-in-law.

"You're not gay?"

"No."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, I mean, no. I'm not gay."

"Come with me, little brother, or not so little brother," she said pulling me by my pecker.

She took me into her master suite and we made our as if we were horny teenagers on Prom night. It's one thing to kiss, French kiss, a beautiful naked woman, but it's an extra, lustful bonus when that beautiful naked woman is your brother's wife. She blanked my mind with her kissing and I touched her, felt her, and caressed her in places that were reserved for my brother but that had gone untouched for years. Someone so sexual should never go without having sex and I was certainly giving her what she so wanted and needed today.

We fucked and sucked, as if we were newlyweds in the Presidential suite on our Honeymoon. Just as I had done with Angelina, I ate Gabriella's pussy. It was exciting to hear her cum and to see how she acted and reacted, when having sex. Then, I mounted her and rode her like the wild passionate woman that she was and deserved to be ridden. It didn't take long to make her cum again, just as I had shot a load of cum in Angelina's pussy, I shot a load of cum in Gabriella's pussy. Oh, it's so good to be young, dumb, and filled with cum, especially when I have three, beautiful, sexual frustrated, and horny sisters-in-law.

I took a shower at her place to freshen up, before leaving.

"Thank you, Gabby," I said kissing her good-bye with a long, wet kiss, while feeling her nipple with one hand and cupping her ass with the other.

"Wait, before you go, Jesus, now that I know you're not gay, maybe we can do this again, say," she said biting her lip, as if she was nervous and as if she thought I'd say no, "once a week, on Tuesdays?"

"Sure," I said, "I'd love to make love to you again regularly, that is, so long as you don't tell Peter."

"My lips are sealed," she said, "except, whenever they're around your monster of a cock."

My next stop was Grace's house. I just needed to stop off and buy more Valentine's Day flowers and candy. With a perfect score, I was two for two. Would Grace welcome me with open arms in the way that Angelina and Gabriella have been so generous with their time and bodies? I really hoped she would. She had a fabulous body and a face to match. I could see myself spending the rest of my life with Grace. It's too bad she was married to my asshole of a brother, Paul.

Grace and I are the same age, 24-years-old. Grace is the only one of my sisters-in-law who is blonde and looks more like the typical Vegas dance girl. Tall with long legs, she used to be a dancer. When she's not out shopping, she's always working out in front of the television.

"Hi Grace," I said handing her the candy and flowers, as soon as she opened the front door. "Happy Valentine's Day."

As usual Grace was wearing a leotard. The woman is always doing some kind or exercise workout or dance steps to keep in shape. Her leotard was so tight that it left nothing to the imagination. I think I saw a mole that she has on her lower back through her skin tight leotard. Grace has an amazing body, probably the best body of all my sisters-in-law. Just in the way that I fell in love and lusted over Angelina and Gabriella, I've always had the hots for Grace. Who wouldn't? She's a real fox.

"Oh, how sweet. Thank you," she said. "I wish your brother Paul was as thoughtful. He forgot all about Valentine's Day," she said with sadness. "Come in," she said. "I'm glad you're here. You can help me practice my dance moves," she said with a laugh. "I need someone to catch me and hold me overhead. Your brother is too weak to hold me up in the air."

"Okay," I said.

Only, when she leapt at me, she caught me by surprise and what was supposed to be a catch and a press overhead was more of a fall in my face. Her crotch landed right in my face and I fell backwards with her on the couch. Her pussy was right there, so close, practically in my mouth, that I could taste her perfumed powder.

So, there I am holding my hot sister-in-law with her pussy so close to my mouth that I wanted to flick out my tongue and lick her through her leotard, but I didn't. I needed to bide my time. I didn't want to rush it. She might reject me, if I pressured her to have sex. I needed to seduce her and she was worth the extra effort..

"Oh, Jesus, I'm so sorry," she said looking down at me, but not moving to remove her leotard clad pussy from my mouth. Suddenly, she looked flush, as if she was going to faint. "Oh, my God, Jesus," she said closing her eyes and putting her head back, before her head fell forward and she opened her big, blue eyes, as if she was in a daze. "If you weren't gay, I'd ask you to eat me," she said, before looking at me with shocked horror. "Oh, God, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. What am I saying? You're my husband's brother, my gay brother-in-law. Please forgive me for saying that and don't tell Paul."

What is it with these women? Are they that horny and that sexually frustrated that they blurt out, whatever they are thinking. Here I go again. Tired of playing the gay man charade, just as I did with Angelina and with Gabriella, it was about time I stepped out of the closet and showed Grace my true identity.