Sisters in Love and Trust Ch. 03C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two exited the cafeteria and headed for the rec center. Coincidentally both of their first classes this morning were there. Daphne had to admit she felt a little odd having Wendy walking beside her. She felt those old feelings come back, the days of insecurity about her height and wishing she was smaller. Wendy looked up and saw the anxious look on Daphne's face.

"Are you uncomfortable walking with me?" She asked demurely. Daphne nodded.

"I used to get teased a lot when I was younger because I was so tall. At least her there are other girls closer to my height. Being seen with you, since you're so tiny, makes me think of those days." She said sadly.

Wendy looked down, but then to Daphne's surprise she looked back up at her with a smile. "Well, I know kind of how you feel. I was teased a lot in middle school for being so short. I didn't make it to five feet until my second year of high school. A lot of girls also made fun of me for my lack of boobs. I'm happy with how I look now, but I guess that envy of other girls is what influenced what girls I like." Daphne stopped and looked down questioningly at Wendy.

"And what type is that, if I may ask?" She wondered. Wendy blushed.

"Well, I really like tall girls. I can't explain it but I like girls who are big. I also really like busty girls. That's probably why I love Madeline so much. She towers over me and has such a big body."

Daphne wracked her brains trying to recall if she met Madeline at the party. She recalled seeing one tall girl with a chubby frame. That had to be her. "You two are dating?" Daphne asked.

Wendy nodded. "For the last two years now. She's why I love the Sisterhood so much. I met her because we were pledge sisters. I fell for her the moment I saw her. She is the sweetest, kindest girl I've ever met."

Hearing this made Daphne smile. All through the last week she'd heard of how these girls had so many good things come their way because of joining. It made her more enthusiastic about joining this sorority.

The two did not have much to talk to each other about and by the time they split off to head to their respective classes, their parting was kind of a non-event. Daphne was sure Wendy was given just to round out the potentials. She was certain now that Stephanie would be her Big.

She did have to admit though, despite having nothing in common with Wendy and Jaclyn rubbing her the wrong way at first, she had not found any dislike for the other two candidates. Even back on Friday she still had misgivings about joining, but they were slowly disappearing. She knew now she wanted to join.

Susan:

Marissa was the last Sister to meet with Susan. It was after her final class that day that Marissa texted her to meet her outside of Glasson. Susan was across campus when she got the text, dropping off her stuff in her and Maisy's room. She quickly gathered her things and rushed across campus to meet Marissa.

Upon seeing her, Susan's jaw dropped. This girl was the epitome of a spicy Latina, even more so than Maisy. To her embarrassment, she felt her loins stirring again and quickly clamped her thighs together, hoping Marissa would not notice.

"Jeez, if it weren't for Angelique I'd start thinking I have a type." Susan thought. Once she was sure she'd calmed a bit, she walked up to Marissa. "Hi." She said quietly.

Marissa turned to face Susan and smiled. "Hola, chica." She said, her voice thick with a Mexican accent. Susan was a bit stunned. Marissa started to laugh.

"I'm just playin." She said through laughter. "I get people with that all the time. They think I'm some stereotypical Mexican girl. It's fun to fuck with people like that." Susan blushed and felt a bit ashamed about her immediate assumption of Marissa.

"So, before you ask, I can tell you simply why I was picked for you. We're in similar majors. You're in Bio with a Pre-Med focus and I'm in Chem. Plus, being the social girl I am, I think they hope I can help you bust out of your shell. Angelique really pushed for that when we decided who would mentor who." Marissa said.

Susan blushed hearing this. It was another clue telling her that her feelings for Angelique were mutual. Marissa giggled when she saw Susan's blush.

"Dios Mio!" She exclaimed. "You hot for our Oracle?" Susan stayed quiet, but nodded.

"She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." Susan said quietly. Marissa smiled.

"Well, I can't be sure, but I think she might like you too. She was talking quite a bit about you after Friday. She didn't say anything as far as romance goes, but I get the feeling."

Susan looked with hope at Marissa, but her face was asking how Marissa could be sure. Marissa looked Susan dead in the eye.

"It's just a gift I have. I can usually spot when someone has the hots for another person. You wouldn't believe how many girls I've caught having the hots for me, and I don't usually do girls."

Susan's face scrunched in puzzlement. "Look, I'll be straight with you. I could tell you wanted to jump me when you saw me. I don't mind, really I don't. I don't judge. I mean, like I said, I like dick, but occasionally I let a girl take me out, and I've let a few girls have me." Susan blushed again hearing this.

It seemed to be true, Marissa did have a gift. Susan was starting to wonder if she could work with having Marissa as a big. Marissa seemed to be much like Maisy, and she was still getting used to having Maisy as her roommate. She didn't think she could handle being around two girls like that. Plus, it was hard enough hiding her attraction to Maisy all the time, she didn't want to be having that issue with Marissa too.

Susan was so lost in her thoughts she nearly jumped when Marissa put her hand on her shoulder.

"Look, I can see it in your eyes. You are unsure if we'll work out as Big and Little. Let me tell you now, I may be a bit talkative and all, but I had a girl like you last year for my Little. Sadly she didn't make it in, but she and I got along quite well. Trust me, if I'm picked for you you'll be fine."

Susan smiled at Marissa. For the next half hour they chatted. Susan mostly listened, and found Marissa to be a real interesting person. To hear about how she was born in poverty and struggled before her parents became citizens, and how she tried her best to make sure she could secure a better life for her family by coming here lifted Susan's heart.

"She really is nice." Susan thought. Still, of the three Susan felt by now she'd probably like having Krystin the most for her Big Sister.

Susan soon had to excuse herself from Marissa. She had a lab report to finish for tomorrow and thankfully with Marissa also being a science major made her sympathetic to Susan's plight. To Susan's shock Marissa hugged her before she left.

"Look, I can see right now you're still unsure if we will want you in from what you told me and what I heard from Angela yesterday. I'll repeat what Angela told you yesterday, there is very few reasons we'd bar you from joining. We're a very inclusive group. If you get in, you'll find out just how open we are about who we let in."

Marissa's last comment made Susan smile. She could not wait for Friday to see who would be picked for her.

Gina:

Madeline met up with Gina in the student center just after her third class that day. Gina had not interacted with Madeline during the party last week, so Madeline approaching her caught her completely off guard. Madeline saw this.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you like that. I should have called you or something first." She said, quite flustered. Gina patted her shoulder.

"It's all right." Gina responded. She had to suppress a giggle as she watched Madeline's shoulders slump and see her sighing in relief.

"So what is behind you being picked for me?" Gina asked. Madeline smiled straight at Gina. Gina was surprised to see how welcoming Madeline's smile was, and how soft her eyes were.

"Well, mainly because you told us about wanting to break out of your shell. I don't know why but I've always been good at helping people with their problems. I've basically become the Chapter Mediator. Most girls in the Chapter come to me when they're having issues with each other or other people."

Gina cocked her head hearing this. "Really?"

Madeline smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I've got this gift I guess. I've always been a very empathetic person. I can't explain why but it seems no matter what problems people bring to me, I can always put myself in their shoes. That's why I picked Psych and Social Work. I want to help children and families who have difficulties."

Gina did not speak for a few minutes. "How did that happen, any idea?" She asked Madeline. Madeline thought quietly for a few minutes.

"I think I have some idea how that happened. I grew up in the south, and as I'm sure you're aware most of it is not a good place for a lesbian to grow up. I was very shy because I had to hide my sexuality from a lot of people. Thank God my parents weren't part of who I had to hide from. Anyway, because I didn't talk often, I did listen to a lot of other people's problems. Having lived with hiding my orientation, and my struggles with my weight, I could understand when other people had problems that seemed unfixable. I guess that's how I got this gift for helping others, but I may be wrong."

Gina smiled at Madeline. "Well, that is a hell of a way to turn adversity into something good." Madeline nodded happily.

"It is. I'm always happy I can help others deal with their issues. It makes me feel good knowing I've helped others get past their issues. I can't wait until I graduate and I can really start helping others."

Gina could see already she liked Madeline. She was kind, she was open and she was thoughtful. It was hard for her to believe that just a week ago she was still having misgivings about joining.

Even with girls like Amanda, Melanie and Lucy in the Sisterhood she was starting to feel this was where she needed to be. This was probably exactly what she needed to finally break out and be someone more social and fun-loving. Where she needed to be to get out of the rut she'd been in for most of her life.

"You know, I had my doubts about joining before, but after talking with you girls this last week and at the party, I really think this is where I should be." She told Madeline.

Madeline smiled and hugged her. "That's actually what many girls who join us think. Many are unsure or wonder if we're right for them, but most of the girls who join our Sisterhood feel that it was the best decision they made in college. I know it was for me. I found friends, I had a social life, and I met my awesome girlfriend. This was exactly what I needed. Trust me, it can be the same for you."

Gina had no doubts now. Joining these girls was what would give her a new life, a much needed change. She hugged Madeline back.

"I have to go now, I have another class in a few minutes, but thanks for meeting with me. I really hope I can join you girls." She said happily.

"I hope you can too." Madeline told her. "I think our Sisterhood is just what you need." Gina smiled and nodded, agreeing wholeheartedly.

Madeline bid Gina farewell and watched as Gina ran off to her next class. Gina was in very high spirits right now. Even with the potential of having Lucy for her Big, she was looking forward to being a part of this Sisterhood. For once, her mind was not on her class, but what awaited her if she did make it in. She was a little angry at herself for losing focus, but to her surprise she brushed it off. She was filled with renewed purpose. She had spent her first year here isolated and closed off. She wanted out of that.

Joining these girls was just how she could finally bust out of her box and truly live. She could not wait for tomorrow to see who she was assigned. She still had a small smile on her face when she got back to her dorm that night.

The interviews now finished, the Sisters convened once more to discuss who would work best for each potential. The discussion lasted over two hours. The next day, the Sisters went over all the notes taken on each girl and made their decisions on who would be each girl's Big Sister.

It took most of the night, but by the late evening the mentors were picked and ready to go. Some choices were tough, others not so much. It was time for all the new girls to take the next big step in their path to Sisterhood.

12