Sisters in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like to see it, too," Marta added as she grabbed the short bench by the dresser and took a seat next to us.

Wendy knelt down in front of me, slipped my boxers off, and took my cock in her hands. I groaned loudly as she fondled my balls and swirled her tongue around the tip.

"My, you do have lots of precum." She squeezed my prick and milked out a huge drop, catching it with her tongue. "Mmm, that's nice. Like nectar."

Wendy extended her fingers upwards on both hands and placed them along my shaft. She stroked it slowly as she took me in her mouth; our eyes locked together. Delicious streaks of sexual energy surged through me as she sucked my cock. I felt precum involuntarily leaking out into her mouth. Wendy moaned with each bob of her head, causing me to passionately call out her name. I saw why Trent fell had fallen for her so quickly.

I had no doubt Wendy was capable of bringing me to orgasm with her fellatio skills. She was very adept with her lips and tongue, but I didn't want the show to be over before it had really begun. I eased myself out of her mouth.

"Wendy, you're too good at that. I don't want to cum yet. Let's save it for later. Stand up now."

I helped her up and sat down in front of her on the edge of the bed, pulling her close as she let her blouse fall to the floor. I caressed her hips and ass slowly while I drew my tongue across her belly and tickled her navel with it. I could smell a different scent on her skin—musk oil. Her sex was very aromatic, too.

Wendy guided one of her breasts into my mouth as my hands stroked her bottom. Her moans were strong. She seemed particularly sensitive to having her nipples sucked. She moved me over to her other breast while I teased the first one with my thumb. Her blonde locks tickled my face as she looked down and ran her fingers through my hair.

"God, this is getting me turned on," Marta cried out as she yanked her panties down and kicked them aside. She moved behind her sister and placed her hands on Wendy's hips. "Finger her pussy. I want to see you do it, like you did me." The sisters had now reversed positions from earlier, when they were out in the living room.

I continued to pinch and suck on Wendy's breasts while stroking her legs and butt. Marta was caressing her sister's hips and stomach at the same time. Inevitably our hands touched—many times. I could also feel Marta rub her kitty against the back of my hand while I fondled Wendy's ass. At that point I felt the threesome had officially started.

"Oh, Jack, touch my pussy now. I can't wait anymore," Wendy begged.

I moved my hand between her legs and dragged my fingertips slowly along her lips. She was quite wet already. I couldn't resist slipping one finger into her. She encouraged me to add another. Wendy was really getting into it.

"Oh, motherfucker, Jack! That's it! Mmhh!"

Wendy's pussy felt deliciously wet. I eagerly anticipated eating her out. Her eyes were closed as she squeezed her nipples and let my fingers push her toward an orgasm. Marta was watching intently and whispering encouragement as I pumped my hand steadily between Wendy's legs.

"Oh, I know that must feel good, Wendy. Just like he did to me. You saw what happened when he had his fingers up inside me like that."

At one point our eyes met; Marta licked her lips seductively. I could tell it was going to be fun screwing her.

Wendy was struggling to reach an orgasm. "Jack, I'm not sure I can cum standing up like this. Let me lie on the bed. I want you to go down on me while you play with my pussy."

I patted Marta's ass while we all changed positions. She smiled and squeezed my cock as Wendy sat on the bed and leaned back. I was only seconds away from devouring her sex as I kneeled down in front of her.

"Can you open your legs wider?" I asked.

Wendy pulled her legs up and reached around her thighs so she could spread open her lips. She had a very beautiful pussy: nice labia that puffed out and an engorged clit barely covered by its hood. I ran my tongue up and down her slit.

"My god, Jack, that feels fucking great. Oh, god ... fuck, yeah!"

I was amazed at how sweet her pussy tasted, just like her sister's. And it wasn't some icky strawberry douche or anything fake like that. It was a natural sweetness, a woman in full arousal.

I waited before I put my fingers back in. I ran them softly around the curve of her ass while I sucked on her wet lips.

Marta grabbed the bench and pulled it over near the bed. She put one foot up on the edge of the mattress and started discretely touching herself while she watched me eat out her sister. I could hear her little moans; she was very close to us.

I moved my mouth and tongue all around Wendy's pussy. She reacted very enthusiastically when I started sucking on her clit.

"Fuck! That's it. Oh, yeah, the way you're doing that. Fuck!"

I varied my movements: licking, sucking, pressing my tongue on her clit and dragging it back and forth. Her aroma was musky and intoxicating. I couldn't resist drawing her puffy labia into my mouth and sucking on them hard and pulling them taut. She grabbed my head and groaned when I did that.

Everything I tried seemed to excite her, no matter what. Her body was writhing on the bed when I finally pushed two fingers up into her pussy. Wendy unleashed a streak of cursing as I thrust them roughly up inside her, adding a third finger since she was so wet.

"Fuck, Jack, you're gonna make me cum! Oh, fuck!"

Wendy let out a long, barely muffled scream as she climaxed. I had trouble holding her down with only one hand. Marta had to help me control Wendy's thrashing about. Her orgasm was strong and rowdy. I could see why Trent had decided to marry such a wild sex kitten. If it had been just the two of us that night, I would have flipped her over and taken her from behind—ground rules be damned—until I had triggered as many of those carnal earthquakes as I could before unloading into her.

I let Wendy cool down for a few moments; her climax was quite exceptional. I kissed the insides of her thighs and gently tasted the wetness dripping from her labia.

"I want you to fuck me now," Marta interjected. I had momentarily forgotten she was barely a foot away from us, watching me do everything to her sister except plunge my cock inside her.

I stood up and took Marta's hand and guided her over to the bed. "You can be on top first," I offered, as I lay down on my back.

Marta seemed a bit unsure about what that involved. Maybe she had never been allowed to assume thefemme superior position by any of her sex partners? Wendy had recovered enough from her mega orgasm to offer her assistance.

"Marta, just put one knee on the bed and swing your other leg over—straddle him."

She accomplished this, although with some clumsiness. Wendy reached in and grabbed my cock and pointed it upward.

"OK, Marta, lower yourself down a little bit. That's good. Just to where you can feel the tip of his cock. Perfect."

Wendy began to rub my cock along her sister's pussy lips, slowly, back and forth. This got a strong response from Marta.

"Oh, Wendy, that's so dirty ... but it feels really good. Don't stop. Oooh, yes!"

Marta was moaning and grabbing at her breasts. I could feel her getting wetter as my cockhead glided across her labia. Wendy gave me a sly grin. "See, aren't you glad you let us in?"

Yes, but my cock was aching to feel the inside of Marta's hot kitty. Wendy was enjoying teasing us too much. It was time to cross the line; Marta thought so, too. "Wendy, I want him in me now. I'm so ready for it. Jack, I want you to fuck me!"

Wendy held my prick firmly against Marta's labia and told her to sit down on it. "Not all at once. Take small dips. Feel your wetness coat his prick. Good, you're gonna love this."

Marta lowered herself carefully, letting me push inside her a little bit more with each squat.

"Oh, Jack, this is such a turn-on. You're filling me up. I've never done it like this. I can feel you pushing up into my pussy."

Then I was right about Marta being a first-timer in this position. I was sure she would enjoy the control she would have being on top. She was incredibly tight and wet. Wendy kept her hand on my cock as Marta shifted around, getting comfortable with the feel of a man underneath her. She began to slowly grind on me; it only took a few seconds until she found her groove. Wendy released her hand and pulled the bench over so she could sit down and watch.

"Jack, your cock feels so good. Oh, I like fucking this way. My god, I can let you push up into me. In just the right places. Oh, I never knew ..."

Clearly Marta was a lot less inhibited now than before, particularly the way she was talking dirty. I wondered if she had felt free to let herself go like this in her previous sexual encounters? I doubted it.

She reached up with both hands and pulled back her hair in an impromptu ponytail as she ground away in earnest on my cock. I put my hands on her breasts for the first time, feeling their softness, teasing her nipples with my thumbs.

"Ah, yes, Jack, make them get hard. Oooh, I like it rough like that. Grab my nipples. Aaah, yes, harder. Yes!"

Wendy wasn't watching passively. She had two fingers up inside her pussy, moaning audibly as she squeezed and rubbed her boobs. I actually had to look away so I could focus on how wonderful Marta felt around my cock. Her eyes were closed as she thrust her pelvis against mine, groaning each time she felt my cockhead touch her inside—exactly where she wanted it.

Eventually Marta let her hair fall back down as she leaned over me, grabbed my shoulders, and settled into a new position. I put my hands on her face and pulled her closer for a kiss, our first one since she walked into my apartment. It was sloppy and full of unrestrained passion. I began to push up into her with a steady rhythm.

"Oh, Jack ... so good. Oh, yeah, harder. Yes, that's good. Aaah .... aaah."

I thrust into her energetically, quickening my pace. Marta's hair dangled down and grazed my face as I slid my hands all over her tight ass. She was riding me like a crazed animal.

Wendy spoke up from the sidelines. "You like fucking my sister, don't you, Jack? It's almost like fucking me, too. Think about that." She definitely had a point there. Wendy was kneeling on the bench, one hand teasing her clit and the other pumping into her pussy.

Marta was breathless as she looked into my eyes. "Jack, suck on my nipples."

I squeezed her boobs together, creating some cleavage so I could get my mouth on them more easily.

"Oh, that's good. Mmm, suck them. Yes ... oh, that's making me crazy!"

I sensed Marta was getting close to cumming. I was completely caught up in the "first time fuck" sensations of having a strange pussy around my cock. She was incredibly sexy—boy, did she feel good fucking me!

Marta pulled away from my titty sucking and grabbed me tightly. The look on her face was delirious.

"Oh, fuck me, Jack! Mmmh, oh, it's now ... now. Shit, I'm cumming again!"

Marta's whole body bucked and trembled as she rode out her orgasm, her first ever in the cowgirl position. Her passion was very contagious. I felt a strange, warm sensation all over, knowing that we were going places sexually where she hadn't been before.

All this time Wendy had been patiently observing her sister ride my cock. She had a simple request as Marta started to cool down. "Jack, I want more oral. Let me put my pussy on your face."

Marta looked puzzled. "Do you want me to get off him now?"

"No, stay right where you are. You can keep going once I'm in position. Jack, you can walk and chew gum at the same time, right?"

We all got a laugh out of that.

Wendy carefully climbed onto the bed and straddled me with her back to Marta. She moved her knees until she was just above my mouth and braced herself against the wall with her arms. I made sure my shoulders were behind her thighs so I could reach up and fondle her breasts while I ate her out.

Marta had been slowly grinding on me while Wendy was getting into position. As soon as Wendy lowered her pussy down on my lips, Marta put her hands on her sister's shoulders for support and started to fuck me in earnest. I couldn't see her now, but I sure could feel her—and hear her steady moaning.

I couldn't believe what was happening: I was doing two girls at once—and sisters! If I hadn't opened the front door, I would be fast asleep by now. This was all too much!

"Suck my pussy, Jack. You did a real number on me earlier. I want to feel that again. Oh, god, yes. Right there ... oh, yeah!"

I was somewhat new to the practice of having a girl sit on my face, but it was quite erotic. Just like Marta was in control sitting on my cock, so was Wendy, sliding her pussy all over my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and let her move her labia and clit exactly where it felt best for her. Not to say I was entirely passive about it. I was able to pick up on her cues and work together with her, pushing her quickly toward another climax.

"Jack, I love the way you're licking my cunt. You like to suck on me, don't you? I knew you would. Oh, I'm getting close ... real close. Oh, shit ... don't stop!"

Wendy pushed her pussy down on my mouth as she came. I could feel the spasms right on my lips. She was beyond wet—I loved the way she tasted. She was definitely the sweetest pussy I had ever gone down on. I could see getting hooked on that alone.

As Wendy moaned and rubbed her sex all over my lips, I felt Marta get more aggressive with her movements. She seemed close to another orgasm.

"Jack, I'm going to cum again. It was such a turn on to see you sucking Wendy's pussy. Oh, you're so hard up inside me. My god, Jack. Here it goes ... now!"

Marta grabbed her sister tightly as she ground her pussy into me. I could feel her internal contractions grasp my cock as she poured her wetness on me.

"Oh, Jack, Jack. Oh, god, that's so good. Oh, oh ... I've never felt this ... fuck!"

It was odd feeling a woman cum so hard on my cock like that without being able to see her, not that I was complaining. After Marta had a chance to cool down, Wendy asked her to dismount.

"Marta, can I have him to myself for awhile? I want to 69."

Both girls moved off me, and Wendy turned around and lowered her pussy back onto my mouth.

"Marta, hold my hair back so you can watch me suck him. It could be a learning experience."

Marta got back on the bed and kneeled between my legs. She grabbed Wendy's hair in one hand and rested her other one on my thigh as she leaned in for a closer look. I felt my cock go into Wendy's mouth.

Her oral technique was very confident. I enjoyed the sensation of her tongue swirling all around my cockhead. Then she took my full length into her throat.

"Wendy! I can't believe you can get that whole thing in your mouth! Oh, my god. How can you do that?"

I wondered about that, too. It was an entirely new sensation for me. Mind blowing, if you want to be honest. She was very good at it, maybe a little too good. I started to worry again about finishing early, but I still wanted to show my appreciation. I paused my cunnilingus for a second.

"Fuck, Wendy, that's so hot. Damn, I love the way you're sucking me. Oh, god, yes!"

Wendy let my cock slide out of her mouth while she kept stroking me. "Jack, I'm real close to cumming. If you want, you can shoot in my mouth."

Wow! I almost did when she said that, but I wanted to hold out a bit longer if I could. I had yet to experience a mutual orgasm while 69ing a woman. There was no doubt in my mind that Wendy would be my first choice to practice with, but I didn't want to sell Marta short either.

Her climax happened much quicker than the last time. Somehow I was able to keep from ejaculating but just barely. The feel and taste of Wendy cumming right on my mouth made me swoon. It was the third time that night, but having her lips and tongue all over my cock at the same time was a whole other sensation.

I liked the way Wendy would shudder and groan as she rubbed her pussy on my mouth after she came. It took a few moments for her to calm down. Then she had a suggestion for her sister.

"Marta, I want to watch Jack do you from behind—doggy style. That would be fucking hot!"

She crawled off me and grabbed one of the big pillows. I got up and moved to the end of the bed.

"Marta, come stand over here in front of Jack—facing the bed."

"How do you want me ...?"

"Just lean face down on the bed with your stomach on the pillow. Support yourself on your elbows. And bring both your knees up on the bed."

Wendy helped her get situated by moving the big pillow until it lifted her pelvis up.

"Spread your knees some more. There you go. Now, Jack, I'm going to need you to come in closer."

Wendy took my prick and placed it at the entrance of Marta's pussy. I pushed in slowly, feeling her wetness all around my shaft. She moaned as each inch went in. I leaned over and braced my arms on the bed. My movements were slow and gentle as I let Marta get used to the feel of being taken from behind.

"Oh, fuck, Jack! You're in really deep!"

I tried to sense what pace would be right for her. She grunted as I hit bottom with each stroke. Even though she was incredibly slick and wet, her pussy was still as tight as a teenager—understandable, since she was barely out of that age category.

Wendy didn't pull her hand away. She began playing with my balls and caressing my ass and thighs. She was a vocal participant as well.

"Do her hard. Make her cum again. This is all new for her. It's my favorite position. I'll bet she likes it as much as I do. Do you like how he's fucking you, Marta?"

"Yes, I like it real deep in me like this. It'sreally deep. Oh, Jack, fuck me hard!"

I did as I was told. Marta was moaning loudly now as she let me thrust into her. She seemed like she might be able to cum again. I wondered if she had gone multiple with her other partners? Marta was definitely making up for my not being able to fuck Wendy.

I slowly increased my pace, but I also altered the angle of my stroke. Marta seemed very appreciative.

"Fuck, Jack! Your cock is ... is rubbing on me. It's hitting me just right. Right there. Oh, it's ... good god!"

Wendy had eased right next to us on the bed. Her legs were spread wide, fingers flashing across her clit as she watched me slam into her sister.

I shifted my position slightly to emphasize the downward force of my penetration. Marta's babbling and moaning became a hoarse croak as she gasped for breath. She turned her head to one side and grabbed the sheets with her fists. It seemed like she was trying to let out a scream but couldn't.

Looking back on this years later—after information about the female g-spot became common knowledge—I realized I was probably hitting right on it in that position. Marta's body began to tense as she managed to blurt out a few words.

"Oh, oh ... so good. Don't stop. Aaah ... think I'm going to pee. I can't ... oh, fuck!"

She may have squirted a little when she came. I didn't notice at the time since her pussy was already so wet. Besides, I was concentrating very hard on not shooting into her yet. Marta convulsed as her orgasm surged through her.

I glanced down at Wendy. At some point she had shifted even closer and draped a leg over mine. It was really hot watching her masturbate while I fucked her sister. Even though just our legs were touching, it sure qualified as three-way sex in my book.

It was hard to hold back my own orgasm; I had to slow down. I savored the intense sensations of Marta's pussy as I slowly drew back and entered her several times, barely keeping my climax at bay. I was ready to cum, but I was hoping to figure out a way where both girls could participate.