Sister's Introduction to Nudism Ch. 04

Story Info
A textile sister visits a Nudist Resort with her brother.
5.4k words
4.6
148.5k
44

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth part in a series. It is recommended that you read the whole story in sequence.

It is a long and slow moving tale. It is not the type of story filled with rampant sex, It has a has a slow erotic build. It is based on real events and only the names have been changed to protect the guilty.

*

Tuesday Night Party

Karen and I walked through the camp just as it was growing dark. It was a wonderfully warm evening and Karen had left her sarong behind, but we both carried towels. Karen had tied her hair up nicely and was wearing makeup and black g-string type panties -- It was after all, she said, a party. I of course was naked.

Although she had not taken the plunge into full nudity yet, she was more than comfortable with baring her large breasts by now, and tonight she looked even better as the g-string hid nothing of her bum. Her buttocks were very round, very full and for her age they sat incredibly high. As she walked they rolled with each step in a beautifully fluid motion.

"So, Little Brother," she asked me. "What goes on at a nudist BBQ?"

"I dunno," I answered. "Same as any other BBQ I guess. Drinks, lots of yakking and some poorly cooked food."

"As long as they don't burn your sausage," she laughed. "But judging from what we have seen of Val and Rod I think it might be a bit more than your average BBQ."

"What do you mean?"

"Didn't you notice what they wore today?" she asked. "Val had jewelry on her nipples and Rod was wearing a cock ring!"

"So?"

"So I think they might be swingers or something," she said.

"Oh, I doubt that," I said. "Not at their age."

"Ha, age has nothing to do with it," she said. "And it stands to reason that a place like this must attract some swingers at least."

"Possibly," I stopped and put my hand on her shoulder. "Remember what I said. It still stands. If you are EVER uncomfortable here we can pack up and go."

"I'm fine," she smiled. "Really. It's like Val said; Nudism is about freedom. And I am starting to feel that way. I choose what to show or not show, and what to see and not see. I'm not going to run off like a frightened schoolgirl, I just set my own limits."

Again I was amazed, and proud of how comfortable she had become with naturism in only two days. We walked on through the twilight, hand in hand.

"Are you and Vicky?" she suddenly asked

"Are we what?"

"Swingers," she said matter-of-factly.

"Not exactly," It was not a subject I really wanted to get into. My wife Vicky and I had 'soft swung' with good friends on several occasions, but the hard-core orgy scene was definitely not for us.

"What does 'not exactly' mean?" Karen laughed

"It means 'ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies'" I replied. "Ask Vicky if you want to know. I'm no squealer."

We soon found Val and Rod's cabin. They had rented one slightly larger than ours with a huge deck filled with large outdoor sofas and tables. The deck faced away from the camp with a stunning view of the hills rising beyond the river. Soft lights glowed around the edge of the deck and candles on the tables added a warm glow. Val squealed a hello at the sight of us and raced down the wooden steps to kiss us in greeting. She too had her hair neatly done up and in addition to the rings that circled her nipples she was now wearing a silver belly button stud that had a tiny chain hanging from it.

Rod, standing at the BBQ with a short apron covering his groin, waved his tongs at us. Trev was standing next to him sipping a beer while Karl was helping Deb sort out some salad at the table in the centre of the deck.

I handed over the obligatory bottle of red to Val and we climbed up to the deck.

Deb came forward to kiss us hello. "Excuse the hands," she said. "Covered in garlic and onion at the moment. Stinky." She laughed. I was surprised to see that her lovely golden thatch of pubic hair was now totally gone, making her pussy mound look even rounder and softer. I shook hands with Karl and accepted a beer offered by Trev.

Val fussed around Karen, putting a glass of wine in her hand and leading her to a large three-seater sofa.

"C'mon Deb." She called. "Put your feet up. It's a barbecue so let the men do all the work."

Rod had it all in hand so we other three men just stood around him and talked the sort of inconsequential chat that men do at barbecues, with the occasional comment on cooking to show that we were all masters of the tongs when we had to be. Rod had marinated chicken pieces, some exotic sausages, lamb cutlets and scotch fillet steak. All looking and smelling great and all timed to perfection so that all of it could come to the table at the same time.

"No standing on ceremony," Rod said as we ferried the meat to the table. "Whack it all in the middle and just grab what you fancy."

We sat around the large table. Karen was on my right and Val on my left. Deb and Trev sat opposite us. At each end of the table sat Rod and Karl - Rod closest to Karen and Karl at Val's corner. I wondered if they had arranged it that way to keep Karl away from my sister?

The meal was a huge success. We ate slowly and the conversation flowed around the table. Trev had a fund of funny stories to tell and we were all laughing and feeling very comfortable with each other.

Eventually at a lull, Val suddenly said to Karen; "So, day two and you are looking pretty comfy with naturism. Well done, you!"

"Mm," laughed Karen. "Not that comfortable, I still keep my knickers on!"

"Oh, who cares?" said Rod, "We are just happy that you are comfortable with OUR nudity."

"I think it's great," said Karen. "And if we ever meet away from here I think it might feel weird to see you guys with clothes on. I will always think of you as naked."

"We look much older with our clothes on," said Val. "Another advantage of naturism for us. And Rod is right, you keep your knickers on if you want- it's your choice, always remember that."

"Well I had no plans to even go topless this week," said Karen. "As for the bottom half -- I didn't actually prepare that area."

"Prepare?" asked Karl

"Oh, you know," said Karen, a little flustered. "Trim, I'm afraid it's a little too bushy down there right now."

"Oh, don't worry about that," said Deb. "That too is personal choice. I got rid of my landing strip today just as a special treat for Trev." Deb stood up and ran her hands down her belly to emphasize how smooth she now was.

"Its true," smiled Trev. "I do like the shaven haven now and then."

"Quite a treat for the rest of us too!" said Rod.

Deb laughed and thrust her hips forward and all the rest of us at the table, even Karen, leant forward a little to admire her freshly shaven pussy. With the thick yellow hair totally gone we could see that although her pussy lips were very small and hidden by her chubby flesh, her clitoral hood was pronounced and only slightly darker than the surrounding skin. And in the middle, just the tiniest hint of a coral pink clitoris tip showed through

"Very pretty," said Val

"Wonderful," breathed Karl

"You're a lucky man Trev," said Rod.

Karen and I really had no comment to make, but we both smiled at Deb as she sat down again.

"I think I would definitely need to resort to the razor before I went nude," said Karen after some thought and she looked down and idly ran her finger under the front of her g-string leg. It was the leg closest to me and I glanced down to see the crease where leg joined pelvis. Thick black curly pubes rippled under her finger as she ran it along the edge of her mound. She caught me gazing at her and made a funny face before snapping the elastic and closing off the view once more.

For the next half hour we all sat around and discussed pubic hair and the arguments for and against and each one's personal preference, and for all that we may have been discussing ordinary hairstyles rather than what we liked to see on our genitals.

Val and Rod were confirmed 'smoothies'. Mainly they said because at their age they preferred it to grey pubic hair. Karl was 'all natural' as he had a lot of body hair and if he tookoff the pubes it would look odd and he would have to go the entire 'back, sack and crack' which was too much trouble. Deb was either a 'landing strip' girl or totally bare, depending on the mood. Trev kept his balls smooth (for Deb) and only manscaped a little now and then, preferring to keep some hair but definitely not on the shaft of his penis.

" I can't figure you out, Tim," said Val, looking down at my dick.

"What do you mean?"

"You don't seem to have much pubic hair, but you don't look like you do much shaving either."

"Oh, mostly natural, " I said, "My hair is blonde and very fine so I have never had much hair there."

"I see," she said. "Your balls look smooth but they are not." She ran her hand up my leg and cupped my balls. Karen looked on wide-eyed. Val's warm fingers grabbed and twirled the fine blonde hairs on my scrotum and then ran her fingers over the mound above my cock and through the slightly thicker hair there.

"Oops," she laughed. "Quick Karen, get him a napkin -- a big one!" Val's touch had brought me to almost full erection and I was struggling to move my chair and hide it under the table.

Karen passed me a large cloth napkin and I draped it over my hardening cock to hide it.

"Sorry," I said, more to Karen than anyone else.

Karen was silently looking down at my still hard cock, now thankfully hidden by the cloth.

"Oh no," said Val. "It's my fault. I am sorry Karen."

"It's OK, " said Karen. "I am sure these things happen. In fact that is one of the things about Nudism that I can't quite get my head around."

"Oh? How so?"

"I mean comparing you to textiles," Karen explained. "Men get erections all the time. If we were at clothed barbecue, any number of men could sit around the table with erections and hide them. But your 'no erection' rule must be very difficult to maintain for most men I am sure."

"Well, its more of a guideline than a rule," said Trev with a smile.

Deb punched his arm. "Shut up, you"

"I see your point," said Rod. "But at a clothed barbecue people would not accept unwanted sexual advances, would they? Most nudists see unwanted erections as sexual aggression -- unwanted erections that is."

"Unwanted is an interesting question," said Karl. "It supposes that a man must only become erect when it suits the woman. I for one can tell you that a great many of my erections are entirely spontaneous and beyond my control."

"Oh I think you can control it if you try," said Deb.

"Why should we have to do all the trying? asked Trev. "Easy for you women to say. You don't know what it's like. And besides, you can lay around the pool and be as horny as you like and it doesn't show."

"Oh it shows," countered Deb, "You just don't know how to look for the signs."

"Well," said Karen. "I feel a little sorry for the men, like poor Tim here." She put her arm on my shoulder. "Men statistically have erections 10 to 15 times a day. That means that if your average nudist male has no erections he is nothing like the rest of the male population."

"Wouldn't bother me if they did," said Val. "But rules are rules."

"Guidelines," said Trev, to a round of laughter.

"So you don't feel that an erection in this context is aggressive Val?" asked Karen.

"More research sis?" I asked.

Karen explained to the others that she was indeed seriously thinking about writing a paper on naturists, and that all their opinions were of great interest to her.

"OK," said Val. "For the most part no. Unless a guy is hiding in the bushes masturbating -- and very few nudists would do that -- I find erections attractive and flattering. Just because a guy has a hardon doesn't mean he is going to jump my bones."

"But the intention is there," said Deb.

"No," explained Val. "The attraction is there -- not the intent. 'Control' as you put it before is about controlling your actions. Tim had an erection just now but he did not stand up and throw me on the table and ravish me did he?"

"Damn good thing he didn't," said Rod. "That's our best tablecloth!"

After the laughter died down Karen asked. "So, opinion is divided. Val has no problem with seeing erections but Deb is the opposite."

"Hey I didn't say that," laughed Deb. "All I meant was a time and a place for everything."

"Again," said Karl. "It is the woman who gets to choose the time and the place eh?"

"And why not?" she asked.

"Not a matter of who chooses," said Val." It's a matter of time and place. For example, here we are in a 'private' residence, there are no minors here, no textiles..."

"Karen's a textile," I suggested.

Val looked at me and went on. "No one to be offended as we are all friends, so here is a perfectly acceptable time and place for an erection. Or even a whole bunch of them." She laughed. "But right now I have washing up to do. Back to reality."

We all got busy helping clean up and as I helped Val take things inside the cabin I whispered: "Val, are you guys swingers?"

"Oh, " she replied. "Maybe. Sometimes. Why?"

"It's OK with me," I said. "But can you please not freak out my sister?"

Val grabbed my hand and looked into my face kindly. "Relax. No one is trying to organize an orgy. And besides, it's your sister that is asking all the questions. I think she is a lot more confidant and open than you give her credit for."

"Yeah maybe," I said. "But she is my sister and I brought her here and I feel responsible for her welfare."

"Very admirable," said Val. " But I'll say it again. We don't believe in forcing anyone into anything. And if I think for a moment that Karen is at all uncomfortable, I will do something about it, OK? Now lets enjoy the rest of the evening, deal?"

"Deal."

After tidying up we all sat back on the deck and enjoyed the red wine. Trev and Deb sat side by side on a small deep chair. Val sat between Karl and Rod on the large sofa and Karen and I shared a smaller sofa.

We were all quite mellow and relaxed by then and the conversation, though still pleasant, had grown more subdued.

Deb was sitting sideways on Trev's lap and from where I sat I could see he was sporting an erection that was standing up and rubbing against her hip. His left hand was tracing circles around her bum, occasionally drifting in to let his fingers run slowly up the line of her pussy lips.

Karl had his left arm around Val's shoulder while Rod rested his right hand on the top of her left thigh.

Karen and I sat apart, but leaning forward, elbows on knees as we sipped our wine and chatted.

"So after all that debate," Karl said to Deb. "You still think this is not the time or the place eh?"

"What do you mean?"

"From here," said Karl, "we can tell Trev is excited but you are doing your best to hide it."

Rod laughed: "Leave them alone Karl. Young lovers is what they are."

"I was hiding it from Karen," said Deb. "I'm sure she would not appreciate Trev flashing his boner at her."

"She might," said Karl. "Did you ask her?"

"No, and I am not about to."

"I will then," said Val. She turned to Karen. "No one is asking you to accept anything, Pet. But would it offend you?"

Karen put her head to one side and thought a moment. "No," she said. "I really think it wouldn't."

"Hey do I get a say in this?" laughed Trev.

"Nope," said Deb. And with that she swung her legs around to sit beside him and reveal his cock, standing up short but incredibly thick with a very tapered head. She grabbed it by the base and wiggled it. "Whose a naughty boy, then?" she giggled.

Karen laughed at the sight of it and immediately apologized. "Sorry Trev," she said. "I wasn't laughing at you --just at the situation."

We settled back to chat again, but it was clear that Deb had no intention of removing her hand from Trev's cock, and soon his own hand and snaked down and was gently stroking her pussy, opening the lips a tiny bit and now and again lingering on her clitoris.

On the other sofa, Karl's hand was now over Val's shoulder and he was softly kneading her breast, while Rod had moved is hand further up her thigh to cup and stroke her bald pussy.

It looked all very innocent and casual but I worried how far they might go, and at what point Karen would become offended.

"Are you OK?" Val asked her. "I don't want anything to upset you. We are not going to start bonking in front of you, I promise. We just like a tiny bit of hanky panky -- as my mother used to call it - at the end of the day."

"No," said Karen abstractedly. "No, I'm fine." Her eyes were fixed on Karl, whose cock was now standing up in an erection the size that I -- and I am sure Karen - had never seen before outside of porn. And seldom within porn for that matter. It must have been easily ten inches long and proportionately thick, rising straight up out of his thick black groin to reach past his belly button. His foreskin was half retracted to reveal a huge bulbous head, an angry purple in colour. I had no idea what Karen was thinking, but it damn near scared the life out of me.

Val followed Karen's gaze down to the cock by her side, said "Ooohh," and did what was possibly the most erotic thing I had ever seen. She draped one leg over Rod's knee and the other over Karl's, opening her pussy wide for us to see. Then she reached out and took each of their cocks in each hand and very very slowly wanked them.

"Damn Karl," laughed Trev, "you are gonna give poor Karen nightmares."

"Oh, I am harmless old man," said Karl. "You all know that."

Rod was actively running two fingers in and out of Val's pussy by now. Trev had a finger in Deb and his thumb circling her clit, while she stroked his cock and reached under to play with his balls. Karl bent his head to take Val's nipple into his mouth and she sighed and smiled over at Karen. Rod had a below average size cock which looked dwarfed compared to Karl's, but Val paid them both the same attention, squeezing and running her hands from base to tip on each, although her left hand all but obscured Rod's cock whereas her right hand seemed tiny wrapped around Karl's giant shaft.

They were all breathing heavily now, and apart from sighs and giggles there was not much said. Karen and I sat transfixed. My own cock was rock hard and the tip was already wet with precum and I draped my towel over it to shield it from my sister's eyes. Not that I needed have bothered. Her eyes were too busy taking in the scene around her. Deb caught my eye and with a gesture asked me to uncover my cock so she could see it. She had both heels up on the chair under her buttocks now and Trev had opened her slit as wide was he could and was pinching and kneading her clit. With her hand reached back behind her she was wanking Trev's cock hard and fast as he kissed her throat and shoulders.

Karen was leaning further forward, gazing intently at Karl's cock as Val's hand slid up and down it. Karl now had is left hand on her pussy, flicking her clit with little taps while her husband drove his fingers deeper into her with circular motions.

Val had a seraphic smile on her face and would close her eyes again and again, only to open them and look over to Karen. It seemed that even in her high state of excitement she would not forget her promise to my sister.

Karen suddenly stood up and began to move toward their sofa. I panicked for a moment and tried to pull her back but she turned and smiled at me. "Don't worry. I am not gonna DO anything."

She knelt on the deck before the three of them, one hand resting on Val's ankle as she drank in the scene.

Left alone I looked over to Deb and Trev who were clearly too engrossed in each other now to worry about others. I looked back to the main sofa and caught Val's eye. She smiled, pursed her lips in a kiss at me and mouthed the words "Don't worry."

12