Sister's Licker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was tossing her head from side to side now, and he kept watching her, even as he went on with his licking and sucking, one hand reaching up to caress one breast, and then the other. His cock was screaming to be buried inside her, but even in his half-drunken state, he knew he'd never go that far. He'd just wanted a taste of her, and now he'd had it. And it was the best thing he'd ever experienced.

He knew when she came. It was sudden, and ended quickly. He'd been suckling on her clit, the two fingers he now had in her pussy dancing in and out with a rhythm that matched his now fast, heavy breathing. His eyes never leaving her face, he watched as her whole body seemed to shudder convulsively for a second, her expression almost pained, though her eyes never opened. In moments she'd calmed down again, her legs going slack.

The urge to penetrate her was at its most maddening right then, with her pussy dripping its juices and her thighs wide open and unresisting. But he managed to control himself, licking up every drop of her moistness, before gently pulling up her panties and covering her body with the nightshirt. He left quickly after that, going to his room and spending the next few minutes jacking off and falling into a dazed, happy sleep.