Sister's Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued on to say, "It was that time we were out by the pool and you got that hard on. I saw that you where hung and I just couldn't stop thinking about it since then. That's why I haven't really dated lately; every guy I find just hasn't matched up to what I saw that day. I would lay in bed at night playing with my poor pussy as you brought home countless girls and fucked their brains out next door. I knew that you where an amazing lover and let you try and seduce me. But really it was me who let you do all those things to me, not for practice but because I craved it for so long now."

I just looked into her eyes completely dumbfounded and said, "Really all this time and I never knew a thing. Well at least one of us finally decided to act on it or else we would have missed out on something amazing."

She lay her head on my chest and whisper, "I love you."

I just smiled and replied, "I love you too."

We shared each other's bed countless times over the next four days and fucked in every room in every position we could think off, including the backyard doggy style by the pool at three in the afternoon so anyone who looked over our fence could see.

12